I Think It's the Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me, Buck, it is the best." She thought she heard him suck in his breath. She wondered if she could get more raunchy if he did. She needn't have worried.

"Hey. You guys out for a walk, too?"

"Beautiful night for it. Nothing much else to do," Buck said, still holding tight to Suze's hand.

"Plenty of things to do," Randy said. "By the way, I'm Randy, and this is Wendy."

"Gail and Buck."

"Gail, huh. You're quite a woman, Gail" Marc was looking hungrily at his wife, which caused her blood to warm considerably.

"So, what are the plenty of things to do?" Buck asked, his eye on Wendy.

"Well, there are swimming pools around—we could grab a late swim. We could keep walking and talking. Or, I kind of like the looks of your woman." Marc was looking at Suze, who was chewing on her lower lip.

"No shit. I was thinking the same thing. Let's try this. You take off with Gail, and I'll grab Wendy, and we'll get back together in an hour or so." Casey reached for Jelena's hand, and they moved away quickly.

"Perfect. An hour then." Marc took Suse's hand, and they went the opposite direction.

"So, how was that, walking and talking dirty with Jelena?"

"Oh my God. I was about to die. She doesn't hold back."

"Like?"

"Like, 'I've heard you're as big as a horse, and I can't wait to get some of that.'"

"Oh my gosh." Suse's head was shaking. "I didn't say anything like that to Casey. But I was surprised at what I said."

"Like?"

"He said a few of my parts looked kind of tasty, and he was anxious to taste something new. I told him I knew a little about 'tasting' too. Nothing like you two said, though, I guess."

"Pretty racy for you, though."

"All the talk has got me ... riled up a little. What do we do?" She was looking around as they walked.

"I know a place," Marc said.

"Oh, God. Outside? We can just wait till we get home." She was excited but nervous enough to be Suze, unsure about "doing it" outside.

Marc grabbed her and kissed her roughly, his hand venturing between her legs, surprised to find it very wet, even through her shorts. He rubbed gently. "Suze, what the hell?"

"I'm ready," she gasped, unable to stop herself. "Where's this place, and let's hurry?"

"Antoinette Girard has a couple of lilac bushes in her yard. I think they'll work."

"Marc, I thought you had somewhere we could hide. That's out in the open." She was saying that, but she realized she was ready for anything, even the open if there was no other place and no one was around.

They were soon at the bushes, the lilac smell sweet and almost seeming out of place for the time and what was about to happen.

The branches were drooping just as Marc pictured, and it was possible to scoot entirely out of sight if you didn't mind bare dirt. The full moon was bright, lighting the spot where they'd have to lay.

"Marc, this is too bright," she whispered.

"Just take your clothes off. No one can see."

More looking around from Suze as she lifted her T-shirt over her head and off. Looking at Marc, who was already naked, she loosened her shorts and let them fall, carefully stepping out of them. Biting her lower lip, she undid her bra and tossed it with the other clothes. She watched Marc smiling at her as her panties came off.

Marc was shaking his head as she stood there, the moonlight making her body seem to glisten. "Shit, you're gorgeous, standing there in the moonlight ... naked," he added.

She took a deep breath. She was naked. No one could see her but Marc, but she was naked, outside, with the moon lighting her body. A shiver of excitement ran through her. "Fuck me, Marc," she murmured as she lay down on the grass.

Hearing that word from his wife was more than enough encouragement, and he was between her legs, his face pressed into her pussy, his tongue already flicking away. Her moans were loud, loud enough to be heard if anyone was near. That was enough to stoke his libido even higher. He lifted his body over her leg and swung it around so she could pleasure him in return. The bush rustled as he brushed it.

She felt lilac petals fluttering onto her body as his cock pushed against her lips. He wasn't "big as a horse," but plenty big enough to satisfy her. Her body was on fire as she pulled his cock into her mouth. She could feel her hips pumping against Marc's face. She pushed her head forward until she felt herself beginning to gag. Three or four more times and she stopped, her body beginning to spasm, her loud groans muffled by his cock.

Marc could feel her body vibrating as the orgasm had its way with her. When the spasms stopped, he spun around once again, spread her, and felt his erection slide smoothly inside.

"Shit, that feels good." Suze's hips began to move, anticipating Marc doing the same.

"Maybe I'll just let you do it," he said, his breathing getting more and more ragged. Her hips began to move even faster, banging his with each of her thrusts. A few more, and he couldn't last any longer.

She could feel his cock pulsing inside her and threw her arms around him, pulling him down against her. She squeezed as hard as she could, his groans nearly driving her to want to start all over.

"My God," she whispered. "You were like that nineteen-year-old again."

He kissed her. "Seeing you standing there in the moonlight, naked, was almost more than I could stand. You can't begin to imagine what that was like. Then, here in the grass. We never did it like this when we were nineteen-year-olds, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to. It's kind of a fantasy come true."

She giggled. "Don't count on it, but maybe, just maybe, we can figure out how to do something like this again."

"You better not be teasing me, babe."

"Shit, I'm not. I've never felt like this before either. I fucking like it."

"Suzanne, what the hell? That's twice you used 'fuck' here."

She giggled one more time, then realized he had pulled out of her and was sliding down her body. "Marc, what the hell ...?"

Her voice cut off as, once more, his face was in her pussy, his tongue and lips working on that nub he so enjoyed tormenting. He didn't relent, and she didn't stop him, even when her second orgasm's spasms and moans racked her body. Finally, she called softly, "Stop; please stop," deciding against going for number three.

"You're awful, but I love it," she said, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

Marc was licking his lips and smiling. "I'll get the rest of mine later tonight," he said as he stood. He helped her stand, then stepped back and gazed at her. "This has never happened before, and you've never looked like this before."

"Next full moon, one way or another," she assured him. "May I put my clothes on now?"

Marc's arms went around his wife, and he kissed her, long and deep.

They dressed and walked hand in hand toward the Ellis's house, sharing the role-playing comments each had made and heard. Suze was amazed at some of the things Jelena had said to Marc and hoped they were only role-playing. He had to explain one of them to her.

The door to the house was unlocked, so they could go inside and sneak a glass of wine while they waited. A short while later, Casey and a very disheveled Jelena came through the front door.

"What happened to you?" a wide-eyed Suze asked.

"Same thing that happened to you," she said, "only Casey was doing it. And then the Donellan's came home. Since we were doing it on their patio, we had to run. I've never gone running naked before. We dressed on the front porch. Casey wanted to walk in naked, but ..." She smiled at Suze. "Of course, the lilac petals in your hair tell me something, too."

Suze felt the heat creeping up her neck and onto her face. She looked at Marc. "Antoinette's bushes are a great place to ..." Could she actually say it? "... a great place to ... get naked and have sex."

"Naked?" Jelena screamed. "You were freaking naked under a lilac bush?"

Marc was dying to say something, but Suze's glare was a warning that helped him hold his tongue.

"Yep," she finally said. "Naked. I did it."

"How'd it feel?" Jelena was grinning.

"Exciting. Kind of exciting."

More wine, more talk, with lots of teasing, and the exciting and adventurous evening ended, Suze and Marc finally heading home.

When they were home, Suze was stripping as they went through the door.

"Family room floor," she said, throwing herself down. "And leave the lights on," she added, spreading her legs.

"Like having sex with a new woman," he said, struggling to get his clothes off.

Fifteen minutes later, he lay on his back, his six-foot-three inch wife propped on one elbow at his side. "How was that, babe?" she asked, smiling.

He chuckled. "If you have to ask, I wonder who I just made love to."

"Your new wife." Her voice was low, a sexy growl.

Bedtime was full of warm cuddling and suggestive whispers.

* * * * *

Marc awakened first on Saturday, and, propped on one elbow, gazed at his wife. She looked at peace laying beside him as he remembered watching her, standing naked in the moonlight, and then the sex under the bush. She stirred and rolled over to face him, eyes opening.

"Pervert, you're picturing me naked in the moonlight, aren't you."

"It's a beautiful picture."

"Ugh. I can hardly believe I did it. And, even harder to believe, is that ... that I enjoyed it." She kissed him. "Let's get up and get all the chores done since Jelena has invited us to swim and have a cookout this evening.

A little before three-o'clock, they put on bathing suits and gathered the gear they'd need. Suze had searched and finally found and then put on her smallest bikini. Hesitant, she checked with Marc, whose answer was to stand there, panting. Four bottles of wine in a bag, and they were ready.

They went out their back door and across the yards to the pool.

Jelena and Casey were sitting by the pool, sipping glasses of wine. She knew Casey had seen her in a bikini before but, after yesterday's walking with her, holding her hand and exchanging very suggestive remarks, it seemed a little different. Plus, she was wearing her very teeny weeny bikini.

"Jelena has given me permission to say that, in that bikini, and with that body, you're one hell of a woman. Right, Marc?"

"Bull shit," Jelena said, giving Casey a shove. "Not what he said, but that I gave him permission. I need to talk to you about what he said when you two were role-playing. I'm not sure I can trust him to tell me the truth." She winked at Suze and laughed.

Of course, Suze was blushing at what Casey had said about her. "He was pretty good. I might have been worse than he was."

"She was," Casey confirmed, quickly and loudly.

"I don't believe that at all," Jelena said, laughing again.

Lots more giggling as they dropped into chairs, Jelena pouring glasses of wine for the newcomers. It was relaxing, if a bit hot, and Suze drained her glass, walked to the edge of the pool, and dove in, gliding to the other side.

"It's perfect," she called, pulling her hair out of her eyes.

She was quickly joined by the other three, swimming and splashing. Inevitably, the subject of the recent past surfaced.

"So, are we all ready to skinny-dip?" Jelena said, a teasing tone to her voice.

"You're not going to start that, are you?" Suze countered, shaking her head.

"It's a good chance, right Casey? Just the four of us—we're good friends." She grinned at Casey and Marc. "Good friends, right?"

Casey was nodding in agreement as he was doing nothing to hide that he'd love to see Suze naked. The look on his face said he was hopeful that today might be the day. The bikini was very revealing, but he wanted more.

For Jelena, it was merely a challenge. She couldn't imagine that anyone had never skinny-dipped or that they didn't want to. She seemed determined to overcome Suze's reluctance.

Marc watched his wife's blush fading. He was familiar with her stubbornness and doubted that anything could overcome it unless something changed. Seeing her naked in the moonlight last night made him wonder if the change had begun. He also wondered what his reaction might be having her naked in front of others, particularly men. He'd given the impression that he'd be okay with it, but it had never happened, and he wasn't sure.

"Wanna try some chicken?" Jelena was trying to get things moving.

"Are you kidding? With her on his shoulders, you'd be level with her knees." Casey suggested.

Suze breathed a sigh of relief. She knew Jelena just wanted a chance to pull her bikini top off, or at least, down. She still wondered about people's fascination with seeing bare breasts and maybe something else a little further south. Men were weird. Jelena's motivation was different, she was sure. Satisfaction in winning was part of it. Perhaps she wanted a partner whose behavior would justify what she was doing or one who would occupy half of the watching eyes.

The subject was dropped, a relief to both the Petits, and there was swimming, splashing, and lots more laughing.

They finally left the pool, got more wine, and Casey cornered Suze, questioning her meticulously about her college basketball career. She enjoyed talking about it, but was suspicious he was really there to peek when her bikini gapped, exposing a tiny bit more bare skin. Watching his face, she tried to picture what would happen if she suddenly lifted her top to give him a glimpse of her nipples. She bit her lower lip as that thought raced through her mind, surprised that those very nipples were responding to it.

Now she faced a dilemma. If she leaned back and pulled her small top tighter, the hard nipples would create obvious bumps. If she leaned forward to hide the bumps, the top gapped even more. While it wouldn't let him see the nipples, it would expose the very white skin leading to them, maybe even a bit of her more than ample areola. She quickly decided on the latter.

As she leaned forward, Casey shifted, and she smiled inwardly. He wasn't even subtle about getting into a position where he could see a little more. When she had a chance, she glanced down at his swimming trunks and could see a noticeable lump forming in one of the legs. It had been a long time since she'd caused that to happen to anyone except Marc, and it was affecting her breathing as well.

"I think I'll get another glass of wine before we eat," she said, starting to get out of her chair. Before she could do anything, Casey jumped up.

"Let me get it for you," he said quickly, leaning forward and reaching for her glass.

Suze was sure he was angling to get a full view of what was to be seen down the front of her bikini. When he stepped away, she glanced down and couldn't be sure he hadn't been successful in his peeping. Unfortunately, that thought only made her nipples even more erect. She debated, then decided to lean back and let Casey see the bumps and imagine.

He was back with the wine, his face saying he was disappointed that Suze's top was no longer gapping. She could tell the probable very quick glimpse of her nipple had excited him, and the lump in his swimming trunks was evidence of that. She could see the outline of his erection very well. She knew he probably felt it was a fair trade. Also, now he could see that her nipples were very erect, and he had to know that something he had done had caused it. The bumps in her bikini top were much more prominent than she had anticipated. Suze didn't have to be a genius to know he was eager to see her six-foot-three-inch body in all its glorious ... nakedness. He was seeing ninety-five percent of that body, but the missing part held the goodies, and she intended to keep them hidden.

"I'm getting kind of hungry," she said, sipping her wine. In reality, she was getting quite a buzz from the three glasses of wine she'd had on an empty stomach. She usually loved the buzz, but with what had been happening, she was a little nervous about what some of her reactions might be.

Sighing, Casey said, "Let's go check with the boss. I probably need to start grilling."

They headed toward the other couple, who also appeared to be enjoying their wine. Lots of laughing was coming from both Jelena and Marc, who seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

Suze knew that Marc was an impressive guy—that's why she had fallen for him. Everywhere he went, women of all ages congregated around him, and Jelena was no different. She didn't worry about it since Marc often didn't seem to be aware of what was happening. But still, tiny Jelena was a mini-babe and might not mind having Marc come after her. She thought back to when she had started dating him, remembering her surprise that he was interested in her. She was far different than him, thinking of herself as a prude as she used no profanity nor suggestive language, never wore clothing that exposed anything that shouldn't be exposed, and came across as a shy, virginal young lady ... which she was. Even though Marc had always told her she was a "babe," she had never believed him.

Surprisingly she discovered after they had dated for a while and their affection for each other turned into a little more than kissing, that once her inner fire was lighted, it raged, and she was a veritable sexual dynamo, but only in the bedroom and with Marc. The other night by the lilac bush had surprised her, but only the location and not how she had reacted. She smiled to herself as she remembered that.

Back to reality.

Jelena left Marc and gathered everything needed for dinner while Casey worked to get the grill going. Before long wonderful aromas filled the air. They ate, then ate a little more before starting in on the wine once again.

Lots of talk and laughter as dusk rapidly fell.

"I'm going swimming again," Jelena announced.

"Not supposed to swim right after eating," Marc cautioned, chuckling.

"Not exactly a channel swim," she called over her shoulder as she jumped in, disappearing under the water. She popped up, hair streaming over her face. "It's still perfect," she said and disappeared under the water once again. She reappeared seconds later in the deeper part of the pool. "Come on, you guys. Before it gets too dark."

"You swim at midnight," Casey said. "When is it too dark?" He joined his wife in the pool.

"You ready?" Marc asked.

Suze stood, walked to the pool, and jumped in, Marc right behind. She crouched, water to her neck. Jelena was right; it was perfect. She was buzzing again but felt good. She knew that, when they went home, she'd attack Marc, ready for a sexual adventure. She looked at him now, her body responding to the aura that seemed to surround his six-foot-seven-inch frame.

But something was happening in the deeper water. Casey had a big smile focused on his wife, who was also smiling. Suze focused on something floating on the water. Squinting in the gathering darkness, she realized it was either the top or bottom of Jelena's bikini. She stood there spellbound, curious about what would happen next. She didn't have long to wait.

Jelena began walking toward her and Marc, her body seeming to rise slowly out of the water. When the top half of her breasts were exposed, she stopped.

"Join me?" she called to Suze.

Despite the buzz and what had happened earlier in the day, Suze wasn't ready yet, if ever.

She shook her head, even though her heart was pounding.

Jelena took a few more steps, her bare breasts well above the water.

"You going to make me do this alone?" Jelena laughed as she said it, not looking at all like she needed company for what she was doing.

Suze glanced at Marc, whose eyes were locked on two tits he had never seen before. She thought they were not that different from her own. A tiny bit smaller, perhaps, but the nipples pointed upward. Not toward the sky, but definitely upward. The areola were nearly the same skin tone as the rest of the breast, but the nipple was a deep pink.