All Comments on 'I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me Ch. 02'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Well written narrative, but more of the same - down another point...3*

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

So this story series is like the worlds greatest hand job, it's masterfully done, a wonder to experience and leaves you satisfied, but unsatisfied and wanting more at the same time. While I wouldn't mind ten to twenty more chapters of the MC being completely oblivious to everything and adding in a new girl each time(sisters,cousins,aunts,grandmas,exgirlfriends, Elizabeth the pornstar stripper clown). I really just want it to finally click for the MC and to get to the fucking(you can only edge your readers for so long before something breaks) at the very lest I wouldn't mind the oblivious MC if ther was some action at the end of each chapter like each chapter keep all the innuendo and obliviousnes and at the end throw it in the MCs face so he finally gets it and fucks. I'd gladly read another fifty chapters like that.

Keep up the good work I look forward to the next.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

You are the master of the double entendre........... but it sounds really stupid to keep it up for so long. Someone needs to fuck someone soon.................

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Seven pages and 2 chapters of nothing but innuendo. I guess the third chapter will be more of the same. Maybe by the time you get to chapter thirty-nine, you will have quit pussyfooting around and write something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You do need to get on with the purpose of the story. If the next chapter continues as you are currently writing, I will turn away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess I'm the odd-one-out for the most part since everyone else just wants to see the MC have sex. Some stories aren't everyone's cup of tea, and that is understandable, but I've actually enjoyed how you've written the story so far. Enjoy what you write; I feel that is the most important.

- Zeph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was wrong, the second chapter was worse. We got Patty involved for some reason, which kind of defeats the purpose of "I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me." To long of a build-up with mom in the first chapter for it not to progress further in the second. Why we brought in a short girl with no tits is beyond me. If there ever is a chapter 3, it better be I Think My Mom Fucks Me the Best.

ToopizzaToopizzaabout 2 years ago

The second chapter unfortunately is useless…

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

As an exercise in composition this story has been successful, as an erotic story it is a failure as all of does is frustrate the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They way it was written is good. Has a flow to it but all the innuendo with mom just to bring in another girl is strange. It just shows how mindless this guy is. Ok if you don’t understand your mom hitting on you but here is a non-family girl and you still can’t see it.

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

All innuendo and no sex -- I feel so totally cheated. What a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was a waste of time! NOTHING ever happened between the young man and his mom - not to mention his old girl friend!! This was the worst story I've ever read! You also desperately need a spell checker while you write! There are a lot of stupid mistakes!

becker92548becker925483 months ago

Was a waste of a good read/time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous