I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me

Story Info
But I can't be certain.
13.4k words
4.17
95.4k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think my mom wants to fuck me, but I can't be sure. I mean, there is no way that can be happening, right? I must be pretty desperate to think something like that is even possible. It has been a while since I had a girlfriend. But lately, well, there are a couple of incidences that I just can't stop thinking about.

I starting living with my mother again after my father passed. It was sudden, but not unexpected. He had been in intensive care for some time. He was the best father I could have asked for, and I feel that I never had enough time with him. I was always spending so much time trying to earn enough money to live on my own that I didn't realize I was missing out on valuable time with my family. After I lost him, I realized how little time I might really have with my mother. You never know what will happen.

So I quit that terrible job, found something a bit more relaxed, and my mother was ecstatic when I asked her if she wanted some company. A lot of mothers would have wanted time to themselves, but she has always been very social, and I can't imagine her ever living alone.

She was still active and vibrant, more so even than I remembered from childhood. She was athletic and somewhat tomboyish in nature, always very active and trying to do something. I had never met another woman like her. Her golden brown hair was bright and bouncy, and her eyes almost glowed amber, like honey. She wore a pink sweater and long brown skirt. There was a tan line where her ring ought to be. I wasn't surprised, my father had been saying for a long time that she was not the kind of woman to do well alone, and he didn't want her to waste any time if anything happened to him. I wasn't sure how I felt about her being on the prowl again

"I get up at eight for my yoga tapes," she said, "Do you want to join me? It always so hard to wake up so early unless I have a partner, and Jamie is out of town this week!" She seemed desperate. "Anyway, you can sleep in if you want to. I don't want to be a bother. I can even get you breakfast in bed, like the good old days!" She seemed very happy about that. I had been worried that she would feel awkward about this. I didn't want to interfere with her life.

"I mean, if you really want, I could use a good excuse to get up too." I nodded. "I can work anywhere really, so long as I meet my deadlines. I can head on out to some cafe for most of the day if you have plans. Thank you so much for letting me stay again! Rent isn't getting any cheaper around here!"

She seemed upset, but in a playfully way, "Stop thanking me! You're acting like I'm sacrificing some big thing!" She smiled, "And please, if I'm not distracting you, I'd love it if you stayed in the house. It gets so lonely..." She stared into her coffee, then shook her head, "Unless of course, you want me to distract you?" She joked and winked, sticking her tongue out. "If you ever need to relieve from stress from work, I mean."

"Haha!" I laughed because I didn't know what to say. It was my first hint that something strange was happening. But then again, she did enjoy teasing me. I tried to turn off that part of my brain. I refused to believe my mother was capable of flirting with her son like that. It must have been some joke I didn't get. "I guess we could do some gardening or something? Do you still do that?" I guessed that was what she was talking about. It was something we had bonded over in the past.

She gasped and clapped her hands together, "Right! It's been forever since I tidied up your plot! It's all covered in weeds now! We can fix it right back up!" She seemed very enthusiastic. "I can't believe I had forgotten, last time I saw you plant something, you were just a little boy. Well, little-er. You'll always be my little boy." She smiled again.

"I am a man now, you know that, right mom?" I teased her.

"Oh, yes, I know that very well." She took a sharp intake of air, "Mommy's big man, all grown up." She winked again as she sipped her coffee. "Maybe you'll be dolling out the spankings from now on, hmm?"

"I guess what I'm saying is," I got back to topic, trying to ignore the playful wriggle she made in her seat when she said that, "It would be great if we could do more things together."

She thought about it, "So, you are saying you want to," She made a face, as if the coffee were more tasty than usual, "Plant something?" She raised an eyebrow, resting her face on her hands. "In my garden? With me? Like what?" She gave another playful wiggle. "Honestly, it's a bit unruly down there, I haven't been keeping it up like I should lately."

"Well, whatever you are in the mood for I guess?"

"Well, I certainly am in the mood. I have been for a while," She mused, "I think I want something big. And hard." She enunciated. "Let's plant it deep."

"Like a tree or something? Sure. I think there is a great place on the other side of the magnolia in the backyard."

"In my backyard?" She asked, a little surprised. She seemed contemplative for a few moments before explaining, "I could do that if you wanted. I mean, it's really dirty back there, and I'll need some time to clean it up first. And it's been a long time since I planted anything back there, but I think I could get used to it again, for you." she seemed insecure about it. "It might be a tight fit, but I guess that's the appeal. It was something for special occasions when your father was around. We should probably practice with some small stuff first, just so I can get used to it again."

"It sounds like a lot of work." I admitted. "But if it makes you happy, sure thing. I trust you know what you are doing. Personally, I'm not that interested in carrots or tomatoes or anything. I'm too impatient."

She smiled and shrugged "If you wanted to jump into the fun stuff, we can! We just need to be careful. We don't want to damage anything." Mom was always an environmentalist. I didn't realize she knew so much about soil nutrients. "Actually, the more I talk about it, the more interested I get!" She seemed sold on the idea now, "It's new and different. I'd love to do that with you. I'll get to work getting it all clean and loosened up back there for you! Or, perhaps, you can help me if you gently plow it? I have some toys, er, tools that might be just right for the job."

I agreed, "I guess anything we plant is fine, and anywhere for that matter. You know. I just want to be around you is all."

"If that's the case, is the front yard fair game too?" She looked relieved. "Thank goodness! I personally prefer it there myself. It is more dangerous of course. If something fruits from that, then, well," She seemed bashful, "What would the neighbors would think?"

"Oh, yea, we did have a plot there too didn't we?" I nodded, "Screw the neighbors though, when did we care about what they thought? It's not like there are any rules in the neighborhood association about that."

"My thoughts exactly." She smiled as if they were on the same page. "Speaking of fruits, what do you think of mine?"

"Oh, the pears out front?"

"Pears?" She looked down, then up, and huffed, "Grapefruits at least!"

"We grew grapefruits?"

"Well, I did." She teased, leaning deep and bending over the table.

"Oh. I didn't realize we lived in the right climate for that. But yea, we could try that if you have it."

"What about my hips?"

"Sorry? Oh! Rose hips! Oh, yes, I remember we made tea from that one year. Ripe, full, strong, and sweet. I think those hips are great! I'm glad you still have them!" She smiled and bounced in her seat again. "Is that bush still alive?"

She grimaced. "I'm not that old you know." She mumbled. "Not yet."

"Sorry?"

"Nothing." She chuckled, "Speaking of bushes, do you," She made circles with her finger on the table, "Want me to mow the lawn first?" She asked. "Before you start plowing through everything and start sowing seeds I mean?"

"Oh, I could mow it for you if you want." I offered. "The front, up the sides, the back too. If you want I can do it every week."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she leaned back, shaking her head with embarrassment, "No! No! It's fine, a woman has to be able to do that kind of thing herself! I couldn't let my son do that! It would be too embarrassing!"

"I insist! It's the least I can do!" I said. "Besides, you always miss so many spots!"

She had a face that couldn't argue with his statement. "So what If I miss a spot or two?" she grumbled changed the subject, "So, you like it short?" She asked, "Trimmed? Neat? Tidy? All over?" she sipped as she thought.

"Honestly, if I had my way, I'd pull it all out." my mother spit out some coffee. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" She cleared her throat, "Just, uh," She smiled and coughed slightly with a napkin at her mouth, "Your father was the same way. Very hard to please!"

"Ah." I nodded, remembering him again. "Anything else you were interested in?"

She seemed full of ideas, "What about lunch?"

"Oh, I'm easy."

"Not as easy as I'd hoped." She rolled her eyes, "But I was thinking something creamy and salty." She said, fantasizing.

"Like, mashed potatoes? Do you want me to help with that?"

"Oh that would be wonderful!" She giggled, "You can peel everything off, make it all hot, wet, and soft, cover it in oil and pound it till it can't stand up. Then fill it till it's overflowing with sour cream, and sprinkle with something salty." She quivered.

"Cool. I can handle lunch then. Anything else you are in the mood for?"

"Well," She thought about it, "What about dinner?

"I was thinking of eating out." I said. "Lot's of good restaurants re-opening around here, and I think this is a special occasion. Maybe that steak place?"

"You? Me? Eating out?" She asked. She wormed in her seat in thought, considering the proposal, "I hadn't considered that. The last time your father and I tried eating out he said the meat was sour. I wouldn't force you to go through that, but if you were really in the mood," She continued with a wry smile, "I could let you sink your tongue and teeth into something hot and juicy! I can arrange it at home. I have something marinating right now! It isn't the most fresh I admit, but I promise I'm very experienced, and I can keep it moist and taste wonderful with the right preparation. You do like it pink in the middle right? Tight and soft all at once," she mused. She must really like steak. "You could help tenderize it a bit first too, make sure it's nice and pliable."

"Well, if you are going to do all of that, need any help with side dishes? Or an appetizer?"

"Oh you don't have to worry!" She shook her head, "There are a lot of options there." She licked her lips, "For an appetizer, was thinking something spicy. I have some thick, saucy legs I can stir up that could use some attention. You could suck on those for a while." She then asked, "For the future, do you like them more lean, or fatty? Just curious. Different men have different tastes."

"Actually, spicy stuff gives me indigestion." I admitted, "Though, I guess, for the future, lean is healthier I guess?"

"True. In that case," She seemed disappointed but sympathetic, rubbing her thighs, "I have some nice, warm, soft buns you can try."

"Oh. The round kind?"

"Oh, very. I've been working hard on them. Made them myself!" She waived her hand at her face. The coffee must have been heating her up, "I know it's not the most healthy option, but I can put some soft butter in between them. Once it's oiled, hot, and delicious, do you think you'd like to try putting your tongue inside that?"

"Actually, I'm trying to avoid gluten."

"Avoiding Glutes?" She seemed startled, "Er, oh, right, gluten. That makes sense." She laughed sheepishly. She seemed very red faced. "Then maybe we can start with you sucking around my ears-"

"Huh?"

"Corn."

"Oh."

"Once you lick them clean." She hummed and took another sip of coffee. "Then you can nibble around my head-"

"Cabbage?"

"Exactly! A salad! And I'll drizzle everything with a little bit of oil," She seemed very enthused at that.

"What about dressing?"

"I have something I've been saving for a special occasion actually. It's so light you can hardly tell it's there, but it really improves the presentation." She shrugged, "But if that isn't your thing, I can keep it au natural. Just oil is fun too. Lot's of oil. Especially if we're still planning on doing something in my backyard tomorrow. In fact, I would insist."

"I thought you were on a diet?"

"I know, I know!" She seethed, "I've been holding back for a while now! And I know I really shouldn't indulge this much, but I can't help it with you around!" She giggled, "I know it's naughty but," She admitted, "I've been fantasizing about sharing a big cream pie with you for weeks. I know a really good recipe, and we could make it together!" her face was blushed and her smile was quivering, "When your father and I made them, he never made enough cream for me to tell the truth. It was enough for most people, just a little on the inside. It was nice, but If I had it my way, it would be all over! Filled to the brim and dripping! I want to be covered in cream!" shuddered in delight at the thought. Then she shrugged, "But he was getting on in years, and it wasn't good for him to go all out like that."

"You seem to have this all planned out, but it sounds like a lot of work. You don't have to cook you know." I shook my head. "If it's too much trouble, you can let me handle it! I mean, I get it, it's your house, your rules, but I feel like I owe you, and I don't want to be a bother."

"Oh, I can let you take control if you want! It's less work for me honestly. Your father and I experimented both ways with who was in control." She said knowingly, "I can teach you what I know. We would have to make sure we're being safe. Though, my preference is not using gloves or rubber or any of that. I want to be able to feel everything! And just so you know, I'm not afraid of happy little accidents." she winked, "Oh! I can show you all my tools! There are some that I have never gotten to use yet, I bought them special just for you, but I'm very exited to try out! Now, If I got all tied up you would have to do all the work of course. But if you want you could also could rope me into service. Just make sure you keep me on a short leash, and don't be afraid to be rough with me." She lifted her eyebrows hopefully, "As I said, I'm used to it both ways. But if you were asking for my preference," she was blushing, "It's embarrassing for a mother to say, but I would definitely prefer that you take control! No pressure of course. You can just slap things together if you have to. but I'd love to see what you whip up."

"Cool. What are you in the mood for?" I took a mental note of what groceries we might need.

"What do you want me to eat? If you are looking for suggestions, I was always a big fan of sausage. I think yours would be similar to your fathers. Though, anything would be better than the fake kind, I've had too much of that recently. I want it real and thick. It's been a while since I had that." She looked hungry, "And don't forget the sour cream! You know I like that dripping down everything, and I mean everything!" She seemed very exited to get started.

"That seems a bit unhealthy."

"You're young, you can take it."

"Right," I shrugged. "Should I grab your head and ears at the same time too? I think I can handle the side dishes. If you are fine with eating all that at once?"

"Oh? You're that enthusiastic?" She seemed enamored by the proposal, "I'm not sure If I could swallow all that down at once, but I'm willing to try! When your father did that he would sometimes make me gag, but with enough practice I think I could enjoy it!" She seemed a bit nervous, "Seems like a bit much for one night though."

"How about a compromise?" I shrugged, "I don't want you to do all the work. We can both work on side dishes together, taking turns on who grabs what. After that I'll feed you the main course. Then, I'll rope you into making that cream pie? I can help whip things up if you need help."

"That sounds wonderful! Best of both worlds!" She swept her mouth to dry it after she realized she was drooling.

"Do you have a plan for that pie, or are you going in blind?" I asked.

"Oh! Good idea! I'll try blind! I haven't done it before, but I do love experimenting!" She could hardly contain herself, "I'll be chomping at the bit too. You'll have put all your strength into whipping it." She chirped and shivered. Then, finally, she took a deep breath to calm herself down. "But, um," She wondered aloud, "Do you think you can really handle my cream pie, after we have our way on your sausage? It's a lot of work and I don't want to pressure you. When it comes to meals, your father was a 'One and done' kind of man. This is a full plate we are talking about. We can pace ourselves. If we plan for too much, we can save some for tomorrow, or even the next day! No need to rush, we can go slow."

"You know my appetite." I shrugged, "There's always room for more. In the meantime I could even munch on your grapefruits, that you apparently have."

"Oh ho!" She grinned and looked to me expectantly, "I'll hold you to that!" She seemed breathless.

"Do you need my help peeling or squeezing them or anything?"

"You can help me peel off and squeeze whatever you want, whenever you want." She hummed before saying quickly after, "But again, it's fine, by the way, if it turns out you can't do all of this in one go." She was understanding,

"Well, on the subject of food," I snapped my fingers, remembering, "What about Breakfast? Do we have any eggs?"

She rolled her eyes and took another sip of coffee after she mumbled, in a mocking tone, "'Do we have any eggs' he says." Still under her breath she continued as she put the cup down, "You sound just like my mother." She growled, "I told you I'm not that old!" She added, a bit more self conscious, "Not that I need that to date again," She made circles again on the table, "But it would be great if I could grow something, maybe one last time?"

"Uh, sorry?" I wasn't sure how I offended her. "If there is something wrong-"

"Nothing wrong with my eggs!" She said quickly. "I'll show you tomorrow young man! My garden is still fertile, and we can grow whatever we damn well please! My neighbors and my mother be damned!"

"Sure thing mom!" She nodded like a woman on a mission. I cleared my throat, "So it's settled." I made the plan, "Tomorrow, we'll do yoga, mow the lawn, and do some planting, I'll handle lunch and cook dinner, and you handle dessert? I'll get my work done between all that."

She seemed very exited. "Seems like a whole lot for one day," she started, "Front, back, top, bottom. Are you sure you can get to all that for me?"

I laughed, "We'll start slow, and we will see what we are comfortable with. How about that?"

"Sounds like a plan." She mused, "Let's just make sure we don't wait too long for that cream pie? The clock is ticking after all."

She seemed a lot more blushed after this discussion, but very happy about it. The coffee must have been very hot, and very good.

--

I felt a bit like a kid again. By the time I woke up there was already a plate beside my bed. Eggs, bacon, toast, and a sliced grapefruit. I wanted to tell her she didn't have to work so hard, but part of me knew that she was enjoying every minute of it.

"Good morning~" I heard outside the door with a knock. I quickly hid my lower half, only dressed in boxers, with a blanket as she entered. "I forgot to bring your milk!" She said as she entered. She put the glass against her chest and wriggled as she said it.

I had forgotten how casual she was in her own house. It had gotten worse, I suspect, with her living alone now. She had always been the type to prance around with little modesty. But it must have been laundry day or something, because this seemed extreme even for her. She was wearing a small white tank top that stopped above her navel and a white, lacy pair of panties that hung on her hips. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything else under that top.