All Comments on 'I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm hard as a rock right now! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. This was really, really well done. Eagerly awaiting more!

dragor90dragor90over 3 years ago

funny and unique cant wait for the next one

sdaze_uksdaze_ukover 3 years ago
Hilarious

Loved the innuendo laden conversations with the mother. Finbar Saunders would be proud. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Metaphors

I could not get past the first page ----- stop with all the metaphors sooner, get on with the story!!!!

shark_laynshark_laynover 3 years ago

Please tell me there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please don‘t let it end here

sheenakysheenakyabout 3 years ago
What the hell is wrong with the dumb ass son??

Is he stupid? When the sons in stories like these act like this son does, or acts like a fn punk to the mother, or thinks it appropriate to share his mother with others, friends, strangers, it kills the story. A dinckle berry like this son, should not get his mother in the middle or end of this. Also the punk ass son stories, they shouldn't either. Getting bored with the attitude now days. When I had sex with my teachers there was no bragging, no sharing, no attitude, just fun and a great thankfulness that I got to experience sex with great intelligent women. Not like the students today who have sex with their teachers, but are to brain dead to protect the women who gave them such a special experience.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I get where you are heading but the banter is clearly over the top, to the point of distraction. If you need "filler" in your story, build on what each is thinking more and why. I love the buildup, clearly a lonely mother and caring son, but let's keep it reasonable. 4*

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

I think you're dragging this out way too far, and the son is an idiot.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Amazing mother

Mom is coyly seducing son in a loving manner. My mother did it for three years before making ultimate decision. As in the story I was not sure and afraid of rejection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, great writing, but just a little long with the build-up. I'm sure the next chapter will make up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is good but made kid a little to dumb. Other stuff could be look past but once she sent him looking for gloves and finding toys that should have been when he said oh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you were to say at the beginning this was a true story and this is how events unfolded it would make it a better read. It’s a lot to read as a teaser. Don’t care much for his lack of intellect.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot story the slow burn is sexy.

DexisyDexisy2 months ago

This is so goofy and desperate... I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ploddingly dumb, mindless, chatter. not worth the read for most of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous