I Think You're My Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita went to the ladder and looked. Carol gave her a push toward the water. Anita grabbed at the ladder to keep from falling in the lake but missed. Instead, she caught her mother's arm and they both went in the lake. They came up laughing. Dean was roaring with laughter and walked to them.

"Help me out, D," Carol said, holding up her hand next to the dock.

He put one hand on the ladder rail and reached for her and found himself, with Carol's help, in the lake with them. The women were roaring this time and he soon joined them. They laughed and played together for a few minutes then Dean went inside to get towels.

"Are you glad we came, Mom?"

"Yes, baby. Other that being older, he hasn't changed."

"Are we doing anything today?"

"Farmer's market then checking out Chico State."

"Are you kidding? Really?" Anita asked, excitedly.

"Yep, it's about an hour away. You could commute and live here."

"Are you coming?"

"We'll see. It isn't just pick up and move for me. I'd have to sell the house first. D and I are going to take our time with this."

"And you've got to see if the bed's comfortable too."

"Oh, Anita," Carol replied.

Dean returned and handed them towels. Everyone got cleaned up and ready. Dean and Carol shared the master bath. Then Dean fixed sausage and eggs for breakfast for them all. It was mid-morning when they headed to Chico. Carol loved the farmers market and they picked up a lot of fruits and vegetables. Anita was enamored with Chico State, and after they talked it over, she decided to apply on Monday when she got back to Ohio.

On the way back to the house, Anita gave her Dad suggestions she had on the Caribbean trip. Carol was in full agreement. They would get on the internet that evening to select the resort. Dean also suggested they drop off the rental car in Redding today, so he could drive them to Sacramento. Carol tried to talk him out of it but halfheartedly.

As soon as they were back at the house, Anita got on the computer to look at resorts and locations. Carol started cooking and Dean rarely left her side.

"It seems like you're fixing a lot," he told her.

"I am. We can put it in the freezer, so you can quit eating out all the time. I'll put meals together for you. Move it to the fridge in the morning and pop it in the microwave for dinner, lunches too."

"You don't have to do that you know."

She kissed him. "I'm not doing it because I have to. I'm doing it because I want to."

"Thank you, that's very thoughtful."

Anita came running in the room. "How do you feel about a bungalow over the water?"

"The Tahiti style?" Dean asked.

"Yes, Sandals has then in Antigua now. Adults only."

"How much?" Carol asked.

"It's pretty steep, Mom."

"Sounds great to me."

"How steep?" Carol asked.

"Babe, don't even think about cost. This is something I'd really like us to do," Dean told her.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Go for it, Anita," Carol said.

"I need your plastic, Dad."

"Add my flight to Columbus from here, a couple of days before, and we'll leave together from Ohio. I'll need a flight back too. Book mine to and from Sacramento." He handed her his charge card then whispered to her. "Book first class flights and a really nice bungalow."

"Got it. This is going to be so much fun."

Anita ran back to the computer, and about forty-five minutes later returned with the full itinerary. It was perfect. She gave the charge card back to her dad.

"Any interest in checking out the Long Branch this evening?" Anita asked.

"Is that where I made a fool of myself?" Carol asked.

"Kind of," she replied.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Carol answered.

"Anita, the country club has entertainment on Saturdays sometimes. Their schedule is on the fridge."

Anita looked at the schedule. "Mason Dixon Jarheads from eight to twelve tonight. Any clue what they play?"

"Country, they aren't half bad either."

"Mom, whadda ya think?"

"Do I get to see D's moves?"

"Yeah, if I get to see yours," he replied.

"Did you bring your hat and boots, Mom?"

"No hat. I brought my short boots. The big ones wouldn't fit in my bag. We need to eat first. D, can you set the table, please."

"I can handle that."

They had dinner then everyone got dressed. None of them wore hats. Carol and Anita were amazing on the dance floor. Dean didn't do too bad either. Dean and Carol each nursed one drink all evening. This was an older crowd and mostly couples or groups and Anita did accept a few slow songs, but mainly shared her Dad. Anita went right to bed after they returned to the house. There was a gentle rain as Dean and Carol sat out under the covered patio.

"How are you coping with your two women?"

"I'm loving it. How are you coping?"

"D, I'm having to hold myself back, so I don't rush things. This has been the best two days I can remember in a long time."

"For me too. My face hurts from smiling so much."

"I think I'm going to take a bubble bath. Wanna wash my back?"

"I just happen to be available for that."

Carol ran the water and was just stepping in when he came in and sat on the floor next to the tub.

"Oh, I'm in heaven. I always wanted a tub like this."

"I remember. You wanted one when we got our house. It was one of the big selling points when I bought this one."

"You really bought the furniture too. I saw the pictures."

"Have you looked in the wooden box yet?"

"The one in the bedroom?"

"Uh huh."

"No, what's in it?"

"Look when you're done here."

"Do you realize that in the last two days we've spent more time together than we did in three months at the Home?" Carol asked.

"Probably in six months. We didn't get much time, did we?"

"Not much. One of us was always on restriction."

"I'll admit I deserved some of it, but not much."

"Mr. Worth told me. I still can't imagine how you kept your back a secret."

"It wasn't easy."

"Next time I see Debi or Jeanette I'm going to kick their butts. They should have told me."

"Carol, you would have dumped me."

"Probably. Have you really forgiven them?"

"Completely. You can too, babe."

"I will. I'm not there yet though. You gonna wash my back or sit there gawking at me all night?"

He lathered up his hands and began washing from the neck down the back side.

"Are you really a doctor?"

"Yep."

"Then you should know that where you're washing isn't my back."

"Oh, I know exactly what I'm touching."

"Are you getting fresh with me, sir?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I may have to keep you."

"I hope so. I love you, Carol."

"I know. I love you too."

1...67891011