All Comments on 'I Thought I Knew Her'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
robinhodrobinhodalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't believe this! DGHear with a low score.

Then I read it.

Now I can't believe it's really by DGHear.

Very poor indeed. Stilted writing. Our 'hero' a psychopathic murderer. Didn't enjoy it one bit.

I want the old DGHear to come back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wife as whore ,you are a wimp.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I know you as a very good author and I love your stories. However, this one caught me on the wrong foot. Murder as a solution to problems is not acceptable to me. Nonetheless, a well told story!

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Dude, did someone hack your Lit account? Cause this isnt your voice coming thru in the story. Very rudimentary, almost middle school level writing.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

Shite - this author needs to hang up his boots - his best is we’ll past him

DG HearDG Hearalmost 2 years agoAuthor

If you're a guy who was cheated on by a woman you really loved. Didn't you think that a little getting even with the guys even a bit gratifying? He really didn't want to hurt the woman, Sometimes a fluff story is interesting to write. I'm libel to write most anything. Hope maybe you'll like the next one. Thanks for the comments, just try not to be so insulting.

DG

Samhain8415Samhain8415almost 2 years ago

DG, where the hell you been man I haven’t seen a story from you in many years. Still think Blue Eyes is your best story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Huh? I know you are a much better writer than this piece shows. This one is just too far fetched too even be a bit believable. Hubby won’t kill two people to keep his whore faithful. Just doesn’t jive. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story... The men should know not to mess with married women. Women should know not to cheat on husbands. Bad things have the possibility of occurring to those that do not follow those rules. LP

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

Got the same problem with this one that I had with the Papatoad cut: the casual way the MC keeps killing his wife's lovers and her reaction to being married to a serial killer aren't realistic. Add to this the complete lack on accountability for both of them for their actions, and you end up with a pretty forgettable tale.

I kinda see the humor in it all... I just didn't find it that funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I already commented (gave it a 4) a couple days ago, but wanted to weigh in on the author's comments here. I love it when an author joins in on the comments board. For example, it was a real thrill for me when I posed a question in my comments on "Chuck and Sammi," and BillandKate answered it! I love that blackrandI1958 weighs in on the comments to her stories, especially when she takes no prisoners. And so, I was happy to see DG Hear here commenting on the comments. Was also amused to see he wrote "I'm libel to write most anything" - because it points out a flaw in the comments section design. It's difficult to self-edit when you can only type into this small box, and can't save what you wrote and come back to it later. You either post it, or lose it. Could this design be improved?

QuickMagazine

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Hi DH, I'm very divided on this new text as it seems to many of your readers.

On the one hand, I can understand the challenge as an author of expanding and enriching your skill set with new stories, but sometimes (and even often) this is not well received by the readers who follow you and who appreciate the style of your stories.

Just like an actor, a singer, an author cannot only release hits.

Looking forward to reading you again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Give the author a break

This is portrayed as a first person narrative of an obvious psychopath. You can't know what is left out of the story that was part of the crimes. The first victim was in a house for sale and being shown to any number of people, who likely left finger prints all over in various places. This guy wiped his off carefully in the few places he left them when entering the house, and them put on rubber gloves. There probably weren't many, as he entered the house and went directly to where his wife was, and yes you can wipe off finger prints. For the second victim there is no reason given to believe he left any prints behind. You only ass-u-me he did. As for being seen half carrying his victim, who was unconscious, but not dead, down the hall. Give a conspiratorial grin and say, "Hi, Sammy really did it up tonight. Could you get the door for me?"

"Oh, sure, is he OK?"

Grinning, "He's feeling no pain, but he sure will in the Morning."

Cameras. You surmise, but don't know, and maybe he was disguised. This was a second time, so he likely knew what to expect and came prepared.

The parking lot. It's probably late at night. Who pays attention to what happens in a parking lot at night when you are looking for your car, probably half plastered. Even in a shopping mall parking lot during the day most people wouldn't notice anything.

Who knows, maybe this is nothing but a drunk recalling a nightmare. There is not enough information to reach a valid conclusion being made by so many commenters. About the only thing you can conclude from reading this narrative it that it is written by someone who is an effective writer. He would have to be to get this amount of comments, angry or not.

I didn't care for the story, but it's good to find someone has the initiative to try something radically different once in a while.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

I liked it. The protagonist is a truly dangerous man. Sort of like Monster in Todd_d172's "Tales from the Shack" series. I'm not comparing the stories, just the character's makeup. In this guy's world fucking his wife is a death sentence. That's the story. She is one cold calculating round-heeled bitch that gets hit with the ubiquitous Martian Slut Ray from time to time. Unfortunately for her, she has a husband that has no boundaries. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, no comment on the story itself since it's just a story but I will comment on the author. There was no emotion at all. the story just plodded along like a reader's digest story. Just fact after fact with no excitement or reader involvement. It was really a dull chore to get through it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with other comments.

If wanted to write unemotional story as humor/satire you almost succeeded.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Very fun story. It begs the question...Why would anyone who knew that their partner was killing their cheating partners think it would be smart or safe to try and fuck with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found it to be a 'dot point' type of story with no feeling in it. If Sheila was suspicious of his callous murdering ways she should have contacted the police and done a sting operation on him. That would make it a lot more interesting. Sorry cant give any stars

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed most of your writings, Not this one. First I know no man would knowingly screw his cheating wife on the day she screwed another man. I'm sure 99.99 percent of men wouldn't touch the bitch again.

Any man who knowing screws a married woman is scum, but that is not a death sentence. A couple of shattered knees, loose a nut or two sure, not death.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

No much emotions in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, they divorced, then she went to the Police. epilogue. Gary is sitting on death row.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hallway security camera recorded Gary with his last victim. Security Camera caught Gary killing a man and putting him in the car. Security Camera got the license plate of Gary's car as he drove away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was the idiot knew she played around a lot and still married her. Twice killed guys But she was at least as guilty. No feeling for story whatever.

Years back read story where father was talking to son about how much kissing women he should do.

Father's advice was "if you kiss too many you won't realize when you kiss the One".

Still believe best advice men and women could receive.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

This is indeed in the venue of Papatoad but he would not be writing about "I love sheila, I could not hurt her .... blah-blah" and the reaction would come faster. So this is like Papatoad but worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hurried, rushed, careless writing. What happened to the brilliant author?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He has painted himself into a corner. For the sake of his own safety and liberty, he cannot allow her to live at this point. Her fall down the concrete stairs in the parking deck will be most unfortunate, especially the fact that her neck was broken. Such is life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? I can't believe this trash could have been written by the normally excellent DGH.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

He just sounds like a pathetic fucking wanker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story about the ultimate simp ...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Normally excellent DGH? Really? Most limp-dicked uck and simpering beta piece of shit the world has ever known.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Macabre for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His wife's cheating on him twice & does nothing to her but he kills the guy? I'm not at all in favor of the killings. That he didn't speak to his wife that 1st time, & take pictures (wasn't written that he did), was unfortunate, as in wrong. Takes 2 people to tangle sexually.

The same goes for the 2nd try, but instead of waiting for her to rejoin her friends as a partial wimp, he should've confronted them- preferably in the room while they're fucking. Take a few pictures & tell her not to return to his home. If there's a fight with that 2nd guy, he only lays him out semi-conscious, NOT killing him.

2 stars for this not so great story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Catching her cheating on him, he takes out his cell phone. and takes video of them.... Hides, waits for his wife to leave then confronts them showing them the video telling them if they ever go near his wife again, the video gets posted... Now understand this, I've already sent this video to my server so if you're thinking of taking my phone away...I'll still burn you to your wife... then he asks him who started what... From what he's told, from 3 men, they say the same thing. she came onto them... He now hires a P.I. to follow his wife.. They in turn put an agent who is quite attractive into the employ of the agency she works with... He does an excellent job of deception and reports back that it's true, She's the one who came onto him and recorded "their" conversation... The next day, She notices that the stud she's after quit... At home, Her husband finally shows her the DVD he made of her with all three men plus the audio of her attempt to seduce the new hire.... Does he divorce her? Does she leave him? or does he agree to an open marriage?

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Much as I liked the plot the way you wrote this made it was so flat, the characters and actions justdidntflow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The telling was too sterile. Three stars for an Average tale.

JOB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife doesn't feel bad that her cheating got people killed. Shit she's crazier than the murderous MC. And of course she gets off scot-free. Why didn't he do something to her? So boring.

moultonknobmoultonknob4 months ago

What a load of fucking bollocks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Didn't feel that it was up to your usual standard. But, overall not bad.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

could have been a little longer maybe a reai woman for him

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Seems like he got off lucky! She sounds poisonous. Thanks DG

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...