I Thought I wanted a Lifestyle Club

Story Info
A husband is too eager to take his wife to a lifestyle club.
10.9k words
4.39
35.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne McMurphy leaned across the countertop to see better in the hotel bathroom mirror. Her hands were a little shaky as she added on the final contours to her concealer. Anne was skilled at her application, and she knew every technique possible to draw out her natural beauty with the makeup.

Tonight was different. Every few minutes, she put her hands down to take a deep breath and settle the butterflies flittering in her core.

Tonight was the night. After weeks and months of resisting him. Tonight, she would give her husband the small taste of what he was after. The response to his weeks and months of cajoling and banter and teasing.

Tonight was the night that the early 40's couple was going to step out and into the world of lifestyle clubs.

In the main bedroom of the hotel room, Tommy paced around nervously. His anxiety and his anticipation were at a fever pitch. Tommy could hardly contain his excitement from his wife and he had desperately tried to play cool the entire half-hour drive to the hotel room that he rented near the swinger's club.

Everything had been planned down to the smallest detail - Tommy's OCD had seen to that. He had done all of the research, read all of the message boards, and set up the club's required online profile ahead of time. He had even gone so far as to pre-pay their admission and to reserve them a table at the club on this busy Friday night.

As Anne continued her routine, she thought about the way her husband had orchestrated this whole experience. Of course, she knew all about the insider website that was run by the lifestyle club. They had been laughing about it with a large group of friends just a few months ago the night they discovered the online advertisement.

What Anne did not then know, was that her husband had gone back to the website on his own. That he had set up an account for them. That he had explored the message boards and become familiar with the lifestyle, the language, and the protocol of the clubs.

He had eventually shown her, of course. In a way that seemed totally innocent and fun. And so one night after a few glasses of wine, she and Tommy spent some time looking through the site at some of the other couples' profiles. She had even helped her husband pick out their screen name - "NKOTB" - which she thought was a clever little homage to one of her favorite childhood bands. But the 41 year-old wife never seriously thought of her and her husband as the kind of people who would actually GO to the club.

That thought was far from her mind as they lurked in some of the more explicit threads. Anne trusted her husband, and she trusted him fully.

But as the weeks went by, and as their sex lives were gradually inundated with his shared fantasies of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and yes - even with swapping, Anne began to suspect that her husband was more familiar with the club and the lifestyle than she realized.

As Tommy plopped down in the hotel room's arm chair, he pulled up the club's website one more time. Anne knew that he had held private chats with the club owners, but she did not know that he had been exchanging messages through the club's insider website with experienced swinger couples.

The 42 year-old husband felt a pang of guilt as he reviewed some of his most recent exchanges. He had shared intimate photos of himself and his wife without telling Anne about it. Something that she might not willingly agree to, but something that she had responded to so heavily in their dirty talk on the nights where he brought up the club and the lifestyle.

Tonight, he had as many as six other couples in various discussions via private message. And Tommy had sent explicit photos of his wife's breasts, ass, and hairless pussy to each of them. He had even included a slightly altered photo of his own cock, so that they would not think he was a complete pervert or somehow be diminished in the estimation of these complete strangers. He was addicted to the chase, to the exhibitionism and the voyeurism... and he had yet to even set a foot inside the club.

It was all anonymous, he told himself. His wife was a wet dream, and had undoubtedly inspired many club members to some fantasy sessions from those explicit photos he had shared. Tommy had even gotten some compliments on his own cock, but on the altered photo that looked much larger than his very average 5 inch penis.

Anne knew that she should ask more questions about the night and about the club. She had agreed to this night after a long, long period of cajoling and pestering from her husband. She knew that Tommy was far too excited about this night, but deep down Anne felt some of that same excitement. She chided herself, knowing that she should have spent more time on the website and their account before tonight, but she had a busy career, and she trusted Tommy. So she had left all of those details and questions alone for the time being.

Instead, tonight the curvy blond focused intently on the opportunity to please her husband and grant him this exotic fantasy.

"The hotel room IS a welcome touch," she admitted to herself, as she plugged the curling wand into the bathroom's power outlet and contemplated her hairstyle for the night.

Tommy had told her that he wanted her to turn every head in the place, and she shivered in excitement as she pictured their club entrance. Part of Anne had always enjoyed the thrill of catching men, and sometimes women, who lingered too long on her lithe body and her tight curves.

She knew tonight would be no exception. Not with the outfit that she was about to put on. A happy smile crept on to the edge of her lips as she deftly unrolled another long chestnut curl of hair down her shoulder. Her heavy D-cup breasts with their thick, deep pink nipples sat enticingly just below her hair.

"Get a few drinks. Dance a few songs. Come back to the room and have a few orgasms," she thought to herself as she mentally planned out the evening for the couple.

A few feet away in the main part of the hotel room, Tommy sat and fidgeted nervously with his phone. Of course, his preparations had taken only a couple of minutes after they checked into the room. Tonight he wore a dark button down shirt that was untucked over a stylish pair of jeans. His brown cowboy boots completed the presentation, and as he stood up for the third time to pace around, he looked in the mirror and rolled up his sleeves to check whether he liked that look better.

"Hey babe, how long will it take us to get there from here?" called out Anne from the bathroom. "I'm almost done with my hair, but I still need to get dressed. I want to call my sister and check on the kids on the way, so do we have enough time for that on the drive?"

"Shit!", Tommy muttered under his breath. He knew that if Anne got on the phone with her sister on the drive, that she would want to have a long conversation and his patience to get into the club and to their reserved table was already starting to wear out.

"Um, I'd call her now babe," Tommy called out. "The drive isn't very far at all. I don't think we'll be more than three or four minutes in the car."

"Okay!", came the cheerful reply from the bathroom. A minute later, Tommy rolled his eyes as he heard the two sisters strike up another conversation that promised to stall out his evening even more.

'Their' evening, he reminded himself. Tonight was supposed to be a shared experience and an opportunity for them to broaden their horizons together.

But somewhere in Tommy McMurphy's head, he knew tonight was mostly about fulfilling HIS desires.

He felt a little guilty about all of his constant asks and the dogged persistence he used to break down Anne's reluctance to visit the club. She had gone back and forth between seeming interested and outright laughing him off. Yet he had persisted in bringing the topic into their sex life again and again.

His approach was sincere. At least, he told them both that it was genuine. "Babe, I really want to take you to that club and show you off to a room full of strangers," Tommy would whisper as his hands molested her breasts and pinched her nipples. "I want every guy in there to know that I get to take your fine ass home afterwards, and that they won't get what I'll be getting."

This had the intended effect on Anne. Her sensitive tits were her weak spot - like the secret knock that opened up a new world of sexuality and libido in his wife. Eventually she had worn down after this type of teasing lasted many weeks and months. When she brought the idea up to Tommy on her own one night, he knew that she was finally ready to take that step and go.

So here they were. As Anne ended the phone call with her sister, she made the final adjustments to her hair and started to pull up the boots that she was wearing tonight. She stood in front of the mirror and admired the handiwork of her efforts. She looked sexy. Undeniably sexy and she knew it. But it was all for the tease. All for her husband. She would let the swingers have their eyeful of her. But she was fully confident that she would be soon back into the hotel room and moaning as her over-excited husband struggled to hold back his excitement. She looked forward to that, and to a great night's sleep in the comfortable hotel room afterwards.

As Anne emerged from the bathroom, Tommy hastily closed the browser on his phone screen and locked it. A low whistle escaped his lips and he put on an exaggerated show of having her spin and show off the result of her preparations.

Anne looked sexy as hell in her skintight hot pink dress. The black boots were an exceptional touch and with the heels, added another few inches to her height. Tonight, her C-cup breasts were unconstrained by a bra and only the built-in support of the tight pink lycra held her tits up and out for the whole world to see. Her long brown hair was perfectly curled and falling all over her shoulders, and Anne had added an extra sultry look to her makeup that he knew would stand out in the darkened atmosphere of the club.

For all her initial reluctance - Tommy's heart leaped. His fantasy was closer than ever, and he hoped... no, he KNEW... that Anne was fully on board with tonight's plan. Maybe.

"Babe, you look way too hot for these old farts tonight," Tommy joked as he grabbed his keys and fumbled around for the hotel room key already in his jeans pocket. "Kids are good? You're ready to roll?"

Anne slipped on her long white coat and covered up the skintight pink dress as she buttoned up to fend off the outside cold. "I do look pretty fucking hot tonight," she bragged with a twinkle in her eye as she fluffed her hair out and over the coat again. "Are you sure you want to take me to this place and let all these strangers have an eyeful of your wife? Am I going to have to deal with a jealous husband tonight?"

Tommy walked up to her and reached out to caress her ass before slapping it playfully. "You better believe it," he murmured as he bent down for a quick kiss. "Let's go check it out."

****

The McMurphy's walked inside the heavy metal door of the club and peered down the hallway towards the hostess. Getting his bearings in the dimly-lit corridor, Tommy was reminded of a strip club as he eyeballed a couple of racks containing lingerie items for sale and looked ahead at the converted retail countertop that had handwritten signs and instructions taped haphazardly next to the register and credit card machine.

Next to her husband, Anne listened to her heart pounding in her ears. The 41 year-old mother of two was feeling a moment of small panic as her mind raced through ideas of all that she was about to see and experience. She was definitely having second thoughts about this, but she knew how much this meant to Tommy. So she gulped hard and grabbed her husband's hand as they walked up to the hostess and introduced themselves.

"Hi, we're on the list tonight for 'NKOTB' and a reserved table," Tommy said in reply to the hostess' welcome. He felt unsure of himself despite all of his reading and studying about the club's protocol.

At the counter, the hostess smiled warmly at the obviously new and nervous couple. "We are so glad to have you tonight!", the hostess exclaimed with a smile. "This is your first time?" The couple nodded. "Wonderful! Well I'm Celeste, and I'm so happy to meet you two beautiful people. You guys are going to have a great time tonight and honey, you're going to be a big hit with those boots!", she told Anne who rewarded her with a bright smile. "But first let's make sure and get your ID's so we can verify everyone and everything is good to go."

Tommy fumbled with his wallet and finding both of their IDs. He silently thanked his lucky stars that he had remembered to have Anne give him her drivers license in the car so she wouldn't have to carry anything with her. Handing them to the hostess, Tommy looked beside him at Anne and smiled reassuringly. She gave him a nervous, but brave smile back and shifted the bag in her hand that contained their small bottles of whiskey, rum, and vodka.

"Would you mind holding this a minute, babe?", asked Anne. "I've gotta fix my hair real quick from all that wind outside," she said as she handed him the liquor and stepped over to the mirrored wall beside the lingerie racks.

"We are just too happy to have such a great looking couple of first-timers here at the club tonight," Celeste stated as she handed Tommy back the ID cards. "We have these wristbands for you both to wear tonight, and you must keep them on at all times. Normally we offer to give our first-time guests a tour of the club and our different areas and rooms and what they're all for, but I'm the only one working the desk tonight so I'll have to leave you to explore on your own."

Anne fidgeted with her hair in the mirror as she tried to breathe more steadily. Her nerves were getting worse by the minute and she honestly wanted to run out of that place, back to the car and back to the hotel to forget the whole thing had even happened.

But as she looked back at Tommy and his eager head nods as the hostess explained the layout and the DJ and the mixers at the bar area, Anne silently scolded herself. "Nothing is going to happen tonight to hurt you. You'll have some drinks, you'll see some old saggy boobs, and you'll have some fun dancing with your husband," she thought as she set her mouth gave one final fluff to her curls.

"...And that's about it!", Celeste the hostess concluded as Anne walked up and put her arm under Tommy's. "The most important rule tonight is to have fun and meet lots of like-minded friends!"

Tommy smiled down at his wife with wide eyes one last time before saying, "Sounds good! And we will! Ready to go inside babe?"

With one final gulp of bravery, Anne forced a huge toothy smile back at her husband, saying "I'm ready babe!" And turning down the side hallway past the hostess table, the couple walked hand-in-hand towards the thumping beat of the music.

****

Almost an hour later, Tommy was completely bewildered. And a little pissed off.

Their grand entrance was anything but. The club was teeming with couples of all ages. Men and women stood around in cliques and every table was occupied. And as Tommy and Anne walked in, they were completely ignored by everyone they saw. Gauzy curtains hung in doorways where people occasionally walked in and out. A translucent wall was backlit by a spotlight that cast the shadow of a sex swing upon it. In one corner, there was a margarita machine where a boisterous older couple were laughing and pouring small plastic cups of frozen slush for a large group of their friends. The husband and wife had wandered around for a few minutes trying to find their table before realizing their table reservation was nowhere to be found.

So only a few minutes into the night, Tommy's anger was fruitlessly pouring out in an argument with the shirtless bartender who handed out mixers. Anne was mortified as she immediately realized that the poor man knew nothing about the reservation list but Tommy had no other avenue for venting his frustration and he was going to speak his mind. After a few minutes, she finally persuaded Tommy to let it go, and the bartender gave her a thankful glance as he handed her husband a bucket of ice, three sodas, and two red solo cups for their drinks.

And so it was that Anne and Tommy found themselves leaning against a high bar table that had no stools, awkwardly toasting their night with a quick shot of bourbon. The sweet Crown Royal was delicious to Anne as she savored the flavor and took in the scene on the dance floor with the crowd. Tommy poured them both a rum and coke next and as they sipped their drinks, the alcohol had a dual effect - both relieving Tommy's anger about the table reservation and calming Anne's fears and nervousness about the experience.

The lack of nudity confused Tommy. And he was mildly annoyed how it placated Anne. In Tommy's mind, he had expected to see some naked tits by now, and he suspected that they were located elsewhere in the building. But his wife seemed completely happy with watching the crowd and sipping a drink while they took it all in from the safety of the bar table in a corner. As his impatience grew, Tommy finally leaned over to his wife and put the decision on her.

"Hey, do you want to start looking around the place?", he called into Anne's ear over the loud thumping dance music.

She smiled sweetly back at her husband and shook her head no. "I'd like to stay here for a while. Maybe we can dance after we finish this drink?"

Tommy forced a smile and nodded affirmatively. He could feel his eagerness overpowering his better judgment.

For her part, Anne was feeling a great deal of relief. There were no orgies on the dance floor. For the most part, all of the club's patrons were appropriately dressed and looked friendly and professional. She was amused by all of the lights, music, and the obvious clique culture. But mostly, Anne McMurphy felt happy that she had persevered and made it this far without crushing her husband's fantasy, and she knew that after a little longer - he would get too disappointed and want to leave.

This suited her just fine. And so Anne knocked back her first drink and asked Tommy to pour her another.

For all of his efforts to stay calm, Tommy was losing his mind. He couldn't see or identify any of the couples that he had been messaging out here in the main area and he suspected that they were all lurking somewhere in the private rooms and more intimate areas of the club that he and his wife had not toured. He cursed their ill luck that they had arrived on a night where they did not get the full walkaround of the club and his mind hastily thought of a way to explore the lascivious depths of the establishment.

"Hey hon, I've got to hit the head," Tommy shouted into Anne's ear over the thumping dance music.

"Now?" Anne shot back with a wide-eyed look. She did not want to be left alone, and she immediately suspected that her husband was looking for a reason to go exploring into the areas she had no real desire to see.

"Yeah, I downed two bottled waters before we got here so I would be hydrated for the night," Tommy lied to his wife.

Anne eyeballed her husband with suspicion. She had not seen any water bottles in the vehicle, nor had she seen any empties in the hotel room. But she knew that she had no real reason to keep him here and deny him the call of nature.

"Just hurry back," she called out to him as he started away towards the restroom sign. With a reassuring smile over his shoulder, Tommy gave her a thumbs up as he made a beeline for the facilities.

He indeed visited the men's room, but that took only a couple of minutes. After leaving the dark and dirty facilities, Tommy slid along the far hallway until he came to the gauzy curtains that marked the main play areas of the club. He had studied the club's layout from whatever pictures he could find on the website, and he had even asked some of the other couples where they advised first-time couples to go on their initial visit.