I Thought I wanted a Lifestyle Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah yeah, sure. I'll take care of it." And with a new-found speed, Tommy felt himself haphazardly walking back towards the mixers bar to find a club employee who could help with the linens.

****

Ten minutes later, Tommy finally made his way back to the room with a club employee. The woman stopped and knocked twice on the door. Without an immediate answer, she tried the door knob but it didn't turn.

Stepping forward, Tommy banged loudly on the door. "Hey! It's me. I've got someone here to change the sheets! Open up!"

Without a reply, he leaned up against the door and jiggled the handle harder. As he stopped and called out again, there was a short break in the music as the techno-dance song ended and smoothly mixed into the next.

"OH FUCK YES FUUUUCK YES!"

With wide eyes, Tommy felt his stomach sink. He heard his wife's voice raise again in a wordless cry of ecstasy before being drowned out by the new dance music. He began to bang harder on the door. Repeatedly pounding with his closed fist again and again.

Beside him, the club employee reached out and grabbed his arm. "Hey! Hey! You gotta lay off for a second!"

Tommy turned towards the woman and screamed "What the fuck!?"

Just then, the door opened and Keira popped her head out. "Tommy! That took forever, finally!", the dark-hued woman called out over the steady thump of the music.

Roughly pushing the door open and stepping into the room, Tommy's eyes widened as he took in the sight of his beautiful wife resting on her elbows and knees upon the bed. Anne was still wearing her dress, but it had been worked all the way up to her waist, and her heart-shaped ass was pointing straight at the doorway. Her naked, heart-shaped ass. Anne's panties were gone... no, wait, they were on the floor next to the bed. Even in the dim light of the room, he could see that she was gasping and working to catch her breath.

Standing next to the bed, Tommy saw a shirtless Ronnie - his strong physique more noticeable with the added light from the hallway. The dark man was smiling heartily at him when he said, "Yes, the professional is here! Now we're getting somewhere!", as his fingers started to undo the buckle of his belt.

Anne slowly started to back her way off of the bed, reversing her way to the edge of the mattress and then the floor where she stood up slowly. She blinked slowly a couple of times as she regained her composure. Finally she slid her fingers under her skirt and worked it back down over her hips.

"What was going on?" Tommy demanded to the room, as he looked between their three faces. He noticed for the first time that Keira stood completely topless in front of him. And as she made way for the club employee to stretch a new fitted sheet over the mattress, she pressed her warm breasts into Tommy's arm and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"Don't worry! I was just having a little extra fun with your wifey-wife," she purred into his shoulder as she leaned more deeply into a standing embrace. "She's ummmm... very delicious." With a small lip bite, Keira brought her other hand up to her breast and slowly squeezed her own rounded orb.

Tommy stared dumbly at her for a few seconds, before turning to watch his wife drain the final remnants of her mixed drink. Anne dropped the cup in the waste basket and stepped out the open door into the small hallway. As Tommy watched her quizzically, Anne deftly pulled a hair band off of her wrist and began to put her hair up in a tight ponytail. She took a couple of deep breaths, and slowly exhaled.

Stepping back into the room, Anne drew near her husband. The alcohol was hitting her. She stood shakily beside Keira and put her hands on Tommy's shoulders to steady herself.

"The room is spinning a little," Anne said with exaggerated blinking. "I think I need to lay down for a minute."

"Me too," said Keira. "It looks like the bed is ready for us now," nodding at the club employee who was rolling up the spent linens and pulling the door shut on the two couples.

Tommy's eyes took a few seconds to adjust, but he felt the two women move towards the bed and sink down upon it. Beside him, he could make out that Ronnie was now fully undressed. He looked down and saw that the man boasted a very large cock, hanging impressively in front of his large physique.

"Why don't you get comfortable, my man," he boomed out to Tommy.

Nodding silently in approval, Tommy leaned back against the wall and began working to remove his shoes. He struggled with the laces of his stylish brown oxfords as he watched the two wives begin to slowly kiss once more. It appeared that they were also whispering to each other as they paused between gentle embraces and he was desperate to understand what they were saying.

He watched as Ronnie knelt down on the edge of the bed behind Keira and slowly worked his way to reclining against the back wall. As Tommy quickly removed his shirt and his pants, he watched as Ronnie reached out and began to play with Keira's breasts. She involuntarily stiffened a bit at his touch, and Anne opened her eyes to see Ronnie's hand between them. Wordlessly, Anne brought her own hand up and began to caress Keira's other breast, softly kneading and squeezing the dark skin and thick nipple of the older woman as she resumed kissing her with aggressive passion.

Tommy finally scrambled out of his pants and began searching for an unused hook to place his clothes. Finding none available, he finally began tightly folding his clothes up and placing them on top of his shoes on the floor of the cramped room. Finally he pulled off his own underwear and quickly clambered on the bed to adopt a similar position and pose as Ronnie behind his own wife.

Feeling the movement behind her, Anne reached back with her free hand and felt for her husband's hand. She squeezed it briefly for a moment before she broke her lip lock with Keira and sat up on the bed. Stretching up on her knees, the two men and the other woman watched as Anne slowly pulled the tight pink dress up and over her waist, her breasts, and her head to expose her completely nude body to them.

"Tommy, you are a lucky man," called out Ronnie. The three of them gazed admiringly on the immaculate curves of the blond woman, who for her part, had closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she knelt in front of them in her full naked glory. They watched as Anne slowly brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them together before she trailed down to her hips and caressed her own ass.

His cock now throbbing, Tommy watched as his wife began to thrust her tits toward them in time with the steady beat of the dance music. Gingerly, she brought one of her hands to her stomach and slowly stroked it before she slid it down towards her sex. With a barely discernible moan, they heard her reaction as she made contact with her clit. And they watched with rapt attention as Anne began to play with her breast as she frigged her clit with her fingers.

Looking over, he watched as Ronnie began to deliberately stroke his rising cock. It was growing ever longer and thicker as his eyes feasted upon Anne's wanton display of self-pleasure. Tommy couldn't help himself. He began to stroke his own cock also, mesmerized by the show his wife was putting on.

Keira had another idea in mind. She knelt up on the bed and stood against the wall between the two husbands. Tommy looked up at her as she pulled off her pants and her panties in one slow motion to reveal her own nakedness. As the clothing puddled at her feet, Keira took a small step forward and dropped to her knees in front of Anne to lick at her unattended breast.

The two husbands stroked their hardened cocks in silence while they watched Keira kiss, suck, and bite over each of Anne's breasts in turn. Anne writhed and moaned as Keira devoured her tits and it was clear that she sat on the edge of release.

Tommy had to stop touching himself as he watched Keira twist her torso and lay underneath his kneeling wife. As Anne's white thighs surrounded Keira's head, he watched as her mouth began to involuntarily open and close as the black woman ate his wife's delicious pussy from below.

"More," Anne finally whispered out. Then again. And again till her cries filled the room, "More. More! Oh fuck oh fuck. MORE! MORE FUCK YES! FUCK YES! MORRRREEEE!"

Finally her body tensed up and Tommy watched in the dim light as his wife's face contorted into a silent scream. Her hot juices squirted out like a fountain, splattering all across the breasts and torso of the dark-skinned woman below her. Again her pussy pulsed with a huge flood, and finally she screamed out in ecstasy as a third jet of girl cum exploded from her cunt.

Tommy was dumbstruck. Even in his drunken state, he could not help himself and grabbed his stiff cock with his hand. As Anne's body began to shake in the after throes of her orgasm, she slowly fell forward across Keira's nude body and began to gently sob in the sensations that followed her release.

And as he watched her heaving breasts, Tommy's cock lurched and his own cum poured out in three shots across his stomach. He anxiously looked over at Ronnie, where their eyes met. Tommy's heart sank as the older black man winked at him. Embarrassment and shame flushed upon his face. He couldn't help himself and looked down at Ronnie's huge member as it lay swollen and thick across his body. It had to be fully 9" long or more - easily the largest cock that Tommy had ever seen in such an explicit situation.

For the first time since he had become obsessed with visiting the lifestyle... Tommy McMurphy became afraid of what could happen next.

****

"YES! YES! OH OH AWWW OH AWWWW AHHHHHH YES!!!!"

Tommy watched helplessly as Anne rode to yet another orgasm on top of Ronnie's huge cock. Her huge breasts were bouncing wildly as she fucked her new lover and she was showing no signs of slowing down.

There had been little delay in the group action after his wife had collapsed on top of the other woman's body following her huge squirting orgasm. As Anne rolled to the side and recovered from her astonishing release, Keira had luxuriated in her new lover's essence upon her skin. She traced her fingers around and through Anne's tangy wetness that coated her body, occasionally stopping to lick her fingers and savor the younger woman's flavor.

But then the gorgeous black woman had popped up and found a towel to wipe herself off before immediately claiming a spot next to the beautiful white 41 year-old, where she resumed her diligent work to nuzzle her breasts and tease erogenous zones across her body.

For his part, Tommy had sat there propped up against the wall with his deflating penis in his hand. He tried to wipe away his spent load with the corner of the bedsheet but he was sitting on it and the sheet barely reached far enough for him to use more than a corner to dab at the sticky goop on his hand and stomach.

He had only closed his drunken eyes for a moment.

Just a quick moment to relax as the two women softly kissed and caressed a little more.

When he awoke, he felt the bed moving. And as his eyes readjusted, what he saw was the two women lying on top of each other. Still kissing. Still pressing their big and beautiful breasts together.

But behind them, Ronnie was powerfully thrusting his huge cock inside of Anne's cunt as she lay below Keira's own nude body.

His huge black cock.

His huge, bare, black cock.

Tommy fought to open his eyes and see more clearly. He watched as Ronnie re-adjusted himself, and noticed the changed reaction on Keira's face as her husband slid his hard cock inside her, fresh from Anne's pussy and still slick with her juices.

On and on the scene unfolded as Tommy quietly sat against the wall, fighting his drunken stupor, his jealousy, and his shameful arousal.

He watched meekly as Ronnie mercilessly fucked both of the lust-filled women with his oversized cock. He saw Anne's beautiful face move from joy to rapture, surprise to bliss, every time that her new black lover reclaimed her pussy. More than once, Tommy locked eyes with Keira as Ronnie freshly speared her cunt with his cock, still wet from Anne's love hole. He held her gaze as the black stud rutted his own wife into another intense orgasm on top of his own wife. And he watched Anne's face screw up into yet another paroxysm of delight as Ronnie thrust back inside her yet again.

Tommy finally protested as Ronnie pulled out of Keira's pussy and slapped his wife's ass. As she clambered off of his own wife, she reached down to help Anne sit up. "Hey," he called out to the trio. "That's enough... that's, it's... that's enough."

His wife paid him no heed. Tommy watched in frozen horror as Ronnie quickly lay down on the bed and pulled Anne on top of him. The formerly hesitant wife immediately leaned in to kiss her new black lover as she ground her wetness along his long, swollen shaft.

"Anne!", he called out to her, but did not move. Instead, he watched as her left hand reached back and found the base of Ronnie's cock and he bitterly saw the gleam of her diamond ring as she began to touch and caress his huge balls and scrotum.

Tommy's eyes searched out his wife's face pleadingly. But all he saw was the look of rapture across her face, and the hooded eyelids of a woman in heat. He looked on as she raised her dripping cunt high above his pelvis and angled the huge swollen head of his member at her entrance. And he could not tear his eyes away as she completely lowered herself upon him. Anne shook violently at the intrusion of this huge black cock so deep inside her body. The orgasm ripped through her body and she wordlessly screamed out in pleasure.

Keira slipped behind his wife and began to play with Anne's breasts while she rode her husband. In no time at all, Anne groaned out with a deep guttural moan, and leaned back against her in another shuddering orgasm.

"Anne, you need a condom! Please?!" No reaction. No slowing. Not a word from his wife as she rode ever faster and harder on Ronnie's cock.

And so he watched them. Afraid to interrupt. Too turned on to stop them. On and on, the black couple ministered to Tommy's beautiful white wife as she orgasmed again and again. Anne's nipples were huge and distended, hard and thick. The junction of their bodies was slippery and slick where she had repeatedly gushed and squirted her creamy juices across Ronnie's body.

Finally, Tommy knew it was here. He saw the change in Ronnie's breathing. The tense muscles. The gritted teeth.

"No," he called out weakly as he heard Ronnie grunt - "Gonna cum. Gonna cum!"

"FUCK ME!" Anne screamed. "I WANT IT. I WANT YOUR CUM. FUCK ME!"

Her eyes shot open as she felt his release. Ronnie bellowed out again and again as he fired huge volleys of cum deep inside Anne's unprotected womb.

Tommy watched as her eyes rolled up to the sky as her womb was filled with this man's thick seed. She collapsed backwards against Keira, shuddering, clasping her hands against her belly where she could feel his cock still inseminating her. She groaned in despair as he finally pulled his huge member free and the pool of his cum immediately began leaking out of her overflowing pussy.

Tommy could do nothing but watch as Anne slowly sank to the mattress, shuddering and softly moaning from the marathon sex she had just enjoyed. She reached down between her thighs to feel the steady trickle of semen that poured out of her pussy.

Anne brought her fingers to her face, thick with Ronnie's load. She looked at it lovingly, and smelled its musky aroma before putting the seed in her mouth and savoring it. Then she repeated that process again, and a third time. She seemed to Tommy to be drunk on this man's cum instead of alcohol, and she herself did not know or care about the difference.

He felt powerless as she emerged from the lust of her sexual union, but as she started to show signs of regaining normalcy, Tommy slid off the bed and searched for the wet wipes and towels provided by the club. He knew they were there from what he had read in the online forums.

Tommy now wondered if Ronnie had fucked other women from those online forums. Hot tears sprung in his eyes as the humiliation of what had transpired fully hit him. He wiped at his eyes with one of the towels before handing it and a wad of wet wipes to his wife as she reclined on the bed. Quietly she took them and began to dab at her sex.

The older black couple were already nearly done with their cleanup routine. Keira was already wearing panties and was now sliding her beautiful breasts back into her bra. Ronnie was pulling his clothes off the hooks on the wall and everyone acted like it was all perfectly fine and normal. Not knowing what else to do, Tommy began to find his folded clothes from the floor and started to dress himself also.

Anne and Keira made their way to the ladies' room, and while they were gone - the music stopped and the lights in the club came on. Tommy looked at his phone and realized that they had been in that room for over two hours. The club closed at 3:00am and it was now five minutes till.

Ronnie loudly cleared his throat and said "I'll be right back." Tommy couldn't tell if he was serious or not, but he hoped that the large black man would not return. He never wanted to see him again. He doubted he would. Hell, he doubted he could recognize him sober and in daylight if they ever crossed paths again.

Finally, Anne returned alone and asked if Tommy had her coat. "Yeah, it's right here," he said as he pulled it off the hook and handed it to her. Wordlessly, she put it on and held his hand as the couple made their way out of the lifestyle club at the end of their first visit.

They rode in silence on the short drive to the hotel. Once inside the room, Anne went straight into the bathroom and started the shower.

Tommy stood numbly in front of the chair where he had sat earlier that night. His head was still swimming from the alcohol and the shock of the night's debauchery. He still hadn't moved from that spot when the shower turned off, and Anne finally emerged from the bathroom with a robe wrapped around herself.

"Your turn to shower," she said flatly. Tommy murmured agreement, and entered the bathroom to perform his own bedtime rituals.

When he finished getting ready, he flipped off the light and opened the door to the room. He noticed immediately that there was the blue light of an iPhone screen that lit up the main area. And he saw that his wife was laying sideways across the bed. Fully nude.

As he approached her, Anne sighed contentedly and lay her phone down face up on the bed before rolling on to her side to face her husband.

"I just found the nearest pharmacy that opens tomorrow at 8:00am," she said matter-of-factly, as she lay her head down sideways on her folded arms. "And in a few hours, after we've had some coffee, you're going to drive me there and we'll buy a morning-after pill."

"Babe, I love you but we need to ta--," Tommy started.

"Stop! Stop right now!", Anne commanded. "I love you too, but you knew this could happen. And somehow, in some way, you wanted this to happen. I know you did, and don't you dare fucking deny it."

"I think you enjoyed it too. Maybe not as much as I did, but you liked it or you would have fought harder to stop him from fucking me. Or from fucking me bareback."

"And that's fine," she continued. "I can live with this, and I think WE can live with this. But the next time this happens - IF - it ever happens again, we're going to be honest with each other before it does."

Tommy blinked. "What's going to happen?"

"That's not the last time I'm going to fuck another man, Tommy," she sighed. "That was... fuck. That changed my life. I want that again. And maybe it's part of the 'lifestyle' and maybe it's not. But I want that kind of sex again. And I want what comes after it."