I Thought I wanted a Lifestyle Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was that Tommy entered a colorfully lit room a little less crowded than the main floor of the club. "Bingo," he thought to himself as he spied two stripper poles that stretched from the ceiling to the floor.

The pole was occupied by a heavily tattooed blonde woman with fishnet stockings and pierced nipples. She gyrated expertly towards a group of couples that she clearly knew as they whistled and called out to her by name for encouragement.

Tommy paused briefly to enjoy watching the lascivious dance. He peered around the room and saw more seating and tables in this area and he mentally made note of many open spots, some of which had cases of beer and liquor bottles indicating their occupants were elsewhere. As he wandered aimlessly around the room, Tommy resolved that he would go back to Anne and persuade her to sit in the nearest unoccupied corner to the unoccupied stripper pole. But then he saw a tall, beautiful Hispanic woman enter from a back doorway that he hadn't noticed yet. His curiosity at a fever pitch, he quickly walked over to make an inspection of the space beyond that doorway.

What he saw was the revelation of the true inner sanctum of debauchery... and with an unconscious lick of his lips - he walked inside.

****

Thirty minutes later, Tommy knew he was in deep shit.

Hurriedly, the flustered husband made his way back to the bar table where he had left his wife. Tommy felt his heart sink when Anne was nowhere to be found. Only the bucket of melting ice remained on the table. The liquor bag and the bottles were gone as were the bar mixers and cups.

"Shit-shit-shit-shit," Tommy muttered as he hurriedly checked his phone. No messages on the screen, so he quickly pulled up their text thread and messaged his wife - "Where r u?"

The bewildered husband knew that she would not have left the club without telling him, but he also knew that his wife was likely to gouge his eyes out for having been gone so long.

Tommy mentally berated himself for losing track of time in the dark back rooms of the club. He had seen several couples in open acts of sex. He had even seen one threesome where two young men where spit-roasting an older woman who clearly relished the attention. She had locked eyes with him and groaned out again from the twin action of her lovers while he watched her lustfully. His libido had reached a fever pitch as he became the voyeur, and all passage of time had become an afterthought to the scenes before him.

But he had lingered far too long, and he knew it. So as his eyes wildly searched around for his wife, Tommy knew that he had royally fucked up the evening.

After a couple of minutes with no reply text, he had no choice so he set out for the side of the dance floor he had not yet explored. There was no sign of Anne, or her white coat, or her pink dress.

Tommy spied another set of gauzy curtains with some lights beyond. Knowing this could be the only place that he had left to explore, he hurriedly pushed the fabric aside and stepped inside the new room.

Inside, he saw a new adult playroom with couches, tables, another stripper pole, and in the corner - a large and gaudy velvet throne. But more importantly, he also his beautiful wife, standing next to the novelty throne and laughing with a slightly older black couple.

Gone was her white coat, which was tossed aside on a couch where they stood. Gone was her red solo cup that they had received from the club bartender. Instead, she held a tall silver cup that he did not recognize.

"At least she's smiling," Tommy thought as he made a beeline for the group.

Anne spotted him walking up and coolly turned her body towards him as she took a sip from her new cup. Her eyes were fiery as she gazed on her husband and she felt her cheeks flush as her her anger burned hot again.

The dark-skinned man she was talking with noticed Tommy and called out, "Hey! You must be the idiot who left this beautiful woman alone and unsupervised!" This was followed by a friendly laugh as he put his beer down and offered Tommy his hand. "I'm kidding man, I'm kidding. It's good to meet you! I'm Ronnie and your wife's new best friend here is my wife Keira."

Keira offered Tommy her handshake also and gushed, "we are just so happy to meet you and your gorgeous wife!" Tommy awkwardly reached out his hand in return as she went on, "I was just telling her about the big superhero theme night that we had here last month and how you guys need to come back for the next one!"

Tommy smiled warmly, and made the adequate introductory small talk to this new couple. He could feel Anne's hot glare beside him, and he ruefully saw it barely concealed behind a forced smile. He knew that look meant trouble, but without much other recourse available - Tommy threw himself into conversation with the new couple.

"It's all so much to take in," he exclaimed to the group. "I went for the men's room and got lost on the way back and ended up chatting with a couple of guys who offered to show me around a bit." Tommy leaned into the lie more fully, "one of them said he had recognized Anne earlier tonight from our profile picture and so we got to talking and I just lost track of time. I'm so sorry babe," he reassuringly smiled at the soured countenance of his wife.

Anne glared back at her husband, but hid her anger in her tone. "Oh babe, it's no problem! I was glad for the opportunity to meet Ronnie and Keira here," she coolly stated as she flashed a warm smile at the older black couple.

The lie stung her. Anne still felt mortified that he had left her standing alone for so long. She had regretted letting him go so easily. And sure enough, only a few moments after Tommy left, she had been approached by two very awkward bald men who had no charisma, no style, and who clearly wanted to get her alone in another part of the club. Anne had begged off demurely and told them her husband was in the bathroom but she felt their eyes upon her as she stood there alone.

She was grateful that this kind and friendly couple had next approached her. Ronnie and Keira had kind eyes, and seemed like they had a great deal of fun together. Anne felt immediately at ease talking with hew comfortable new friends, and was very pleased with how complimentary they were with her efforts to look good tonight. It certainly didn't hurt that they were a very good-looking couple.

But Anne's anger still burned hot against her husband for his disappearance. Especially now, as the alcohol began to work through her system, she felt that it was time to make HIM uncomfortable for a change.

So without warning, she downed the remaining contents in her silver cup and immediately shook her head at the sensation. "Whew! That was delicious but SO strong!"

Keira laughed and immediately followed suit. "Ooooooh yowwww," she yelped as she crinkled her face. "Ronnie, you need to stop that heavy pour or I'll pass out early tonight!"

Ronnie chuckled and reached for the two women's cups. "Sure thing baby, I'll make the next one a little lighter for you girls."

"It's soooo good, but maybe a little less vodka in this one," Anne said as she handed Ronnie her new cup. Turning to Tommy, she said "go get us some bottled water, babe. I don't want to get wasted tonight. And while you do that, I'm going to the ladies' room with Keira."

"Oh yes, girl! Let's go do our thing," answered Keira as she wrapped her arm into Anne's and stepped away towards the dance floor. "You boys stay here and watch our coats till we're back!"

The two men exchanged an awkward smile, and Ronnie shrugged his shoulders at Tommy. "I think we could all use some waters. If you want to go grab those and some more ice, I'll stay here and watch everything."

Nodding in assent, Ronnie silently turned and made his way sheepishly back through the crowd to the setup bar. As her approached the shirtless bartender, he couldn't help but feel that he had screwed the night up beyond saving and chided himself for being so careless with the time.

Sure enough, the bartender ignored Tommy for as long as possible before finally making his way over to take his request. Tommy knew that he deserved the treatment. Pulling out a ten-dollar bill, he dropped the money into the tip jar and waited his turn patiently.

"You gotta cool down," he told himself. He could feel that he was losing control of the evening's events. More than anything, Tommy wanted to get Anne to visit the back room with him so that they could watch the fun.

"Or maybe even join in," he thought as he grew more excited about the possibilities. But in his gut, he felt that he was doomed to a shortened evening without more voyeuristic activity. Possibly without ANY activity, as Anne may very well hold this against him all evening and deny him any sexual congress back at the hotel room also.

Tommy thought bitterly to himself, "Fuck this whole night. And fuck her too for being so damn closed off to me and this whole damn idea."

Finally, the shirtless bartender brought over the items Tommy requested, but made no offer to help him with a tray or bag or anything to help him carry it all. Bitterly, Tommy loaded his arms and started his way back across the club.

****

By the time Tommy got back to the table that Ronnie now occupied, the tall black man had already made two new vodka drinks for the wives, using the last of the ice and the ingredients that he and Keira had brought for the evening. The men exchanged more small talk as they waited for the women to return, and Tommy was grateful that it was a pleasant enough conversation.

But soon, Tommy felt himself begin to wonder and worry about his wife's whereabouts. Five minutes turned into ten, and then fifteen. He began to consider going to look for Anne, but knew how foolish it would be for him to hypocritically wander the club looking for her.

Finally, the women came through the curtain to arrive back to the table. They were smiling and laughing uproariously as they fell heavily into the padded benches surrounding the table.

Tommy watched as Ronnie handed Anne and Keira their fresh drinks. He noticed something had changed in his wife's attitude. The anger was gone. Her smile and her laugh were genuine. As they received their new drinks, the two women shared an exaggerated wink before toasting each other and taking a draught from their cups.

"Hey! Don't forget about us," Ronnie called out and quickly handed another glass to Tommy. "Here's to new friends and new fun!" And with that, he raised his glass and slammed back a full shot of tequila.

Tommy looked at the huge shot of tequila in his glass and briefly considered his options. Tequila was dangerous to him. He lost memory when he imbibed the stuff in excess. But without any other recourse except humiliation and embarrassment, he raised his glass in return and downed the full shot - eyes watering from the burn.

"Cheers!" called out Anne, as she took a big drink from her glass. Shaking her head, she cried out "Ronnie! That's a stiff one!"

"That's what she said!" cried out Keira as the ladies dissolved into a fit of laughter.

At this point, Tommy thought he noticed a little crescendo of red lipstick on Anne's neck. "What the hell is that," he thought as he squinted in the darkened light. It was too dark to be sure. But what he did definitely notice was the interaction of Keira towards his beautiful wife. Her hands were constantly touching Anne's legs and arms as the couples started to banter and relax into the conversation.

Ronnie seemed completely at ease and he and Tommy spent most of the next half-hour listening intently as the two women traded stories and compared notes about careers, kids, and marriage. Ronnie made sure that the liquor flowed freely, and Tommy was feeling a good buzz when Keira finally pushed the envelope.

"Tommy, I can't believe you haven't so much as kissed Anne this whole time we've been sitting here drinking!"

"Uhhhh, I-I didn't think it was time for anything like that," he stammered.

"Yeah babe, you haven't even kissed me since we got here!", Anne practically yelled as she punched her husband's arm a little too hard. "I thought we were coming here tonight to enjoy some fun together, but maybe I was wrong."

Tommy looked around his wife to the laughing faces of the beautiful dark-skinned couple. He felt his cheeks flush as Ronnie poured out another set of shots and said to him, "Don't worry man, I'm sure Keira won't mind kissing your wife for you."

Without another word, Keira leaned into Anne and planted a thick kiss across her lips. Tommy felt his mouth open in shock as the women softly lingered on each other's lips for a short moment. Then he openly gasped as Anne wrapped her arm around Keira's neck and hungrily leaned into the older woman.

"Whuh-huhhh," Tommy involuntarily exclaimed as he watched the sapphic kiss play out. He could see past the two wives where Ronnie sat smiling and unhurriedly reaching across the lip-locked women to hand him another tequila shot.

"To the ladies," Ronnie called out as Tommy mindlessly took the glass and threw back the tequila at the same time as the older man. He could not tear his eyes off his wife as the kiss grew louder and more passionate between the women.

"Mmmmmmm," Anne moaned out as she finally separated from the other woman's grasp. "You kiss me better than anyone has in a long time. And I needed that," she added as she reached for her cup and took a slow sip from it.

Feeling a little out of place, Tommy was at a loss for the right words. He finally spoke up with an awkward lilt, "that was really hot. I could watch you two do that all night."

Opening her eyes slowly at his words, Anne looked up at the ceiling of the club and spent a brief moment remembering the last hour of her night.

In the ladies' bathroom, Keira had almost immediately made a pass at her. A short kiss turned into groping. Playful squeezes became deliberate arousal. And finally, the lustful blond wife had found herself moaning as the older black woman feasted on her nipples. It was a fait accompli at that point, and soon Anne was leaning against a corner groaning and shaking as Keira expertly fingered her wet cunt under her tiny panties.

Anne shivered a bit as she remembered how powerfully the orgasm had rolled through her body under the older woman's expert ministrations. How Keira's fingers had immediately taken her towards release... and how lustful she felt watching her new lover as the woman licked Anne's creamy juices off her fingers.

Yes, Anne McMurphy was now beyond caring about retribution towards her erstwhile husband. All she could think about was how her pussy was still tingling from that bathroom encounter. She craved the older woman's touch, and the alcohol's effects were quickly removing any hesitation as to where and how she satisfied that craving again.

Sitting behind her, Tommy McMurphy was still reeling from the shock the behavior of his previously demure wife. He could barely believe the change in her attitude. Gone was his bravado. Gone was his earlier confidence about showing Anne off to a bunch of strangers. Even worse, gone was any certainty about what to do next and where the night would go from here.

All Tommy knew was that he had a throbbing erection in his pants, and that he was desperate to continue this exhibition. He wanted more of the hot girl-on-girl action, and he wanted to know how far his wife would allow that activity to go.

As he watched her stare at the ceiling, Tommy observed his wife's body language. Her thighs were still wantonly spread open, a position she had adopted during the passionate kissing. Her breasts were heaving in her tight dress and her nipples were prominently hardened through the material. He saw Anne's eyelids were lustful and lidded as she leaned back into the seat and closed them again.

Behind her, Keira had leaned backwards into her husband and they were murmuring to each other before sharing a tender kiss. Looking up, Ronnie called out to Tommy.

"Tommy, what would you think about moving this party to one of the back rooms over there?"

Lustful visions swirled through Tommy's mind as he answered too quickly. "Definitely! I'd love to! Well... maybe...", he trailed off as he looked into the steady gaze of his wife. She looked sideways at him with a look that he could not place and did not recognize from all their years of marriage.

"I mean, if Anne wants to?" The white husband nodded quickly at his wife, barely able to conceal his desire.

Anne stared at her husband for a few seconds before she opened her mouth. And even then, no answer came forth right away.

Flatly, evenly, and without a hint of emotion, Anne McMurphy finally said, "I'm ready. Let's do it."

****

Later that night, Tommy struggled to remember exactly what happened next - something that would frustrate him for months and years to come.

True to form, the tequila shots had dulled his senses and his memory. He could remember how the two couples gathered all their belongings and set out for the back rooms. All of the doors were closed and locked, indicating that each room was currently being used for some sort of sexual union by other club patrons.

The couples made idle small talk as they waited for their turn at a room. They were near enough a semi-private bed where an overweight Hispanic couple was loudly enjoying their doggie-style sex. Tommy felt no attraction to the exhibitionist scene because the man and the woman were not good-looking enough for his porn-addicted standards.

As the alcohol continued to work at his mind, Tommy found himself gazing ever more intently on the black couple of Ronnie and Keira. His overworked brain flashed fantasies to him. Disjointed visions of Anne once again kissing Keira. The women perhaps sucking on each other's breasts. Maybe the husbands receiving blowjobs from their wives.

The two women sat down on a bench and chatted softly as Tommy watched the scene ahead of him. In only a couple of minutes, there was a loud and final shudder of the heavyset couple as the obese man groaned out his orgasm. Despite his aversion, Tommy found himself openly ogling the couple as the man unceremoniously pulled his tiny little penis out of the woman and discarded the used condom in a nearby trash basket.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Tommy snapped to attention from his voyeurism and saw Ronnie leaning over towards him and calling out over the loud dance music. "Hey, this room is open now! Girls, come on!"

Entering the room, Tommy mentally recoiled. There was a large bed that occupied most of the area in the room, with just enough space beside it for the two couples to stand. The walls had some hooks haphazardly mounted on two sides, and it was here that the black and the white couples started to place their coats and belongings to keep them off the floor.

What slightly terrified Tommy, was that the sheets on the bed were in a complete state of disarray. And as he tried to smooth out the sheet, he noticed that there was a huge wet spot that completely soaked the fitted sheet over the plastic mattress.

"Ohhhh that's gross," Anne stumbled back from where she was already trying to sit down on the wet spot. She called out to no one in particular, "Did someone spill something or is that... you know what? I don't even want to know."

"No no, don't even worry about that," Ronnie yelled out in a reassuring manner. He reached over and gave Anne his hand to help her up from the bed. "The club always changes all of the linens in the rooms whenever they are used. We just need to go ask them to take care of this."

"Tommy, will you go do that?" With a slow turn towards the voice, Tommy saw himself looking drunkenly at Keira who was putting her hair up in a ponytail.