All Comments on 'I Thought I was Straight'

by lonesomejones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

I would love to read about what happens next. You need to suck Jim's cock and also Uncle Bob's cock in front of your wife Jane. She needs to see that you are gay, that you are a cocksucker, and that you only want to have gay sex.

I truly wish my wife would be so understanding. She doesn't know that I'm gay but I hope she will one day find out and react as Jane did.

Please tell more stories and continue this one with more chapters.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bobbybob69

My wife told me many years ago that she thought I was at least bisexual, and then added that as long as I satisfied her the way I do, she could live with that. I never admitted anything but have had several male suck buddies over the years. She has never revisited that first conversation, nor have I. Still yet about once a week I slip off for some of the fun I like. She has never asked Questions. And yes I still ring her chimes on a regular basis.

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Nice short story

This hits home. I am deep in the closet. It would be so liberating if my wife recognized my homosexuality and facilitated my coming out with her. Hard and ready for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its wonderful and makes me want to come out of the closet x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous