All Comments on 'I Thought I Would Know'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is english even your first language, or did you not pass high school english class. Your writing style is very immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IT IS LOVE

WOW, GREAT TORY!!! NOT TOO LONG NOR SHORT. GOOD BUILD UP TO A SEXY AND LOVING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A MOTHER AND SON WHO BECAME TRUE LOVERS. I DO HOPE YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR ONE MORE CHAPTER SO WE CAN SEE A JOYOUS FAITHFUL CONCLUSION BETWEEN THEM. WHAT WILL THEY DO AFTER THE DIVORCE ,ETC?? THANKS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE LITERARY SKILLS.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Story

A wonderful read and I enjoyed the change up from the usual straight to sex most authors write now. A very love filled tale.

Ryk_LRyk_Lover 3 years ago

I won’t go as far as anonymous did. But it would not hurt to find an editor to clean up your sentences and grammar. I like your imagination and your storytelling but it’s hard to follow along. Best of luck I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So romantic!

I love this story! I love romance and eroticism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good little story. A bit out of sequence with their first time together following the dickhead's leaving but still okay. They'll be fine together. : -)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! They'll and begin a new life as husband and wife and good riddance to the trash she was married to that didn't appreciate her. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sew*

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"I Thought I Would Know:" - Even though there is very little to none, background of these familial characters...Mother Vicky and Son Henry.

I'm not sure if the dates of each story are chronological or not; however I've been reading the first several stories in alphabetical order at listed on the 'HankWilliams1956' index. In any event, as I've read the first five (5) or so stories, they progressively gotten better.

This story is written in a much less "crowded" style, with shorter sentences, more paragraphs and more eae of comprehension, without having to read sentences several times attempting to grasp the correct syntax and meanings. There probably is some more skin-deep hidden talents within this writer, awaiting to be uncovered!

Regardless of any story's qualities, I'm an obvious aficionado of the genre of incest, with romance and love and devotion of the male/female couple. With sex--and its natural purposes of child-bearing, I expect the lack of pregnancy protection to be nil, none, zilch and zero. At the least, it should be worthy of a several sentences of discussion between the lovers....for the benefit of the reader's satisfaction. There was no discussion of the aforementioned possible, or probable, event(s).

jesse13691959jesse136919599 months ago

LOVED IT great story thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...