I Thought I Would Know

Story Info
Son helps mom when they find out that stepdad met another.
13.5k words
4.43
34.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank my friend Don helping with editing. Everyone in the story are over eighteen.

This is just another story from my own thoughts for entertainment only. If you're not into incest stories then you are in the wrong place and need to move on. To all others I hope you enjoy.

*****

'Finally, Friday. Party time for two whole days.' I thought to myself as I drove home from work. 'Jim will be home for the weekend so I don't have to sit with mom to keep her company. Although I don't have to anyway.' I turn into the driveway to see mom's car is in its usual spot. With Jim being home in one hour I park behind mom's car so Jim can have his usual parking spot when he's home for the weekend. I park in his spot during the week while he is at work.

Jim is my stepdad and he seems to be a pretty cool guy. He works all week in a town called Lindsay in the middle of Oklahoma just south of Oklahoma City. He works for a large oil company there. Instead of driving for one and one-half hours to and from work, he rents a studio apartment that is cheaper than staying in a hotel for one night.

Mom stays home all week washing the work clothes that Jim brings home. She makes sure he has them clean for next week and when he brings this week's home, she will wash them for the next week. Mom also cleans the house and fixes meals for Jim to take back with him so he doesn't have to cook when he gets off work each day. He can just warm it up. Mom does everything she can to make things easy for him every evening when he gets off work. She goes out of her way to make life easy for him. Jim does like his pampering from mom. When mom asked how he wanted things done to make it easier for him, he told her and she did it.

Yes, I live at home. I give mom and Jim money every week to help out with the food I eat and I even bring in food, using my own money, for all three of us to eat. The money I give to mom and Jim is to help pay on all of the utility bills including the house phone, dish, and internet. I was raised to not be a freeloader. I leave myself some to put back into savings and just enough to get out of the house on the weekends to give mom and Jim their space together, without me being in their way if they decide to do something out of the bedroom for a change, to keep things interesting for them.

Mom stands five feet two inches. She has managed to keep her weight down along with her belly. She has just a little bit of a belly pooch from having me. Mom has what looks to be C cup size tits. Sometimes they look a bit bigger on her small frame with some T-shirts she wears around the house. When she wears a snug button-up blouse or one of those T-shirts I cannot keep my eyes off of her. The same way when she bends over with her butt towards me. When she isn't in a dress or skirt she usually has on shorts of some kind if it is summertime. In the winter, she may have on either slacks or a pair of jeans. She wears short skirts and dresses in the summer and longer ones in the winter.

I walked into the house to see mom in the kitchen in a dress she wears when she is working around the house. "Hi, mom. I thought you and Jim would be going out tonight since he'll be home for the weekend."

"Hello, son. No... but I wish we were going out. I didn't take anything out of the freezer for tonight because I thought we would be myself. Jim called a few minutes ago telling me we need to talk, so we would be eating here so that we can talk. I could hear a lot of noise in the background that didn't sound like he was at work. I asked him about it and he said that he and some guys from work stopped off at a bar for a drink. I told him he better not stay till he is drunk. He knows I hate it when he is drunk."

"Yeah me too. He's so hateful when he gets drunk." I replied while wiping out my lunchbox with a dishrag. As I turned and put my lunchbox away I went on to ask. "Do you want me to make a quick run to the store to buy some meat of some kind for your supper?"

"No. He will have to eat whatever I happen to come up with since he couldn't call and tell me this morning, we would be eating in. I may just call for a pizza to be delivered. Thank you though. I know you just got off work and want to go clean up before you go out to wherever it is you go to eat on Fridays."

"I was debating on where to go for supper. I usually go with a buddy but he has a hot date with some woman he met this past week. I may just go have pizza now that you mentioned it. It sounds really good. I haven't had any for some time. If you would like, tell me what you want and I'll order it for you and bring it home before I go do anything else."

"Are you sure son? That sounds like a lot of running back and forth to me."

"Mom, you know I will do anything for you. It may be a little running back and forth but not a lot. Write down on a piece of paper what all you want on the pizzas and I will see to it that you get it before it gets cold. Right now I need a shower before I go anywhere."

"Yes sir!" mom said, giving me a salute like I'm some commanding officer in the armed forces.

I got my shower dressed and out the door with the pizza order in my hand. I ordered my pizza and when it was brought to my table, I gave the waitress the pizza order that I got from mom. As I finished eating my pizza mom and Jim's order was ready to go.

It had been over an hour since I got home from work till I pulled into the driveway for the second time this evening. As I'm pulling into the driveway I see mom standing in front of her car and Jim putting his suitcase in the seat of his pickup. He usually waits till Sunday afternoon to put his clean clothes in the pickup, just before he leaves out for the workweek. I also see mom holding her head with one hand and the other arm crossed over, just under her tits, holding her arm and ribcage.

I cautiously slide out of my pickup with the two pizza boxes and walk toward Jim being the shortest route to the house. "Do I dare ask what's up?" I ask as I get close enough.

"I'll let your mom tell it," Jim said, closing the door and walking around to the driver's side.

I stopped next to mom as I heard Jim startup his pickup, and then put it in gear and back out of the driveway. Before Jim is all the way out of the driveway mom leans into me crying. "He's leaving us. He found some other woman and now he's living with her. He has been all this week. He said they met two weeks ago and he's been sleeping with her ever since they met."

"So that is why he told you to fix something here instead of going out to eat?" I was asking even though it sounded like a statement.

"Yes!"

"Let's go inside. You do need to calm down some to try and eat some of your pizza. I'll just stay here with you if you would like. If you would like we can even go out and do something fun for a change. Just the two of us. My treat on whatever you want to do." I held onto mom with one arm and the pizza in the other. Mom had put her arms around me when she laid her head over on me and told me what she just said about Jim leaving us.

I set the pizzas down on the kitchen table as mom sat down in a chair. "How did I not know he was seeing another woman? I always thought I would know if he was cheating on me. So many other women have said they didn't know. I even heard other women say they know and they were right. Your Aunt Clair knew that your Uncle Mark was cheating on her. It just took a little bit of time for her to prove it and she finally did. So why didn't I know Jim was cheating on me?" mom asked for the second time. Mom stood up, walked over to the fridge, opened the door, and looked in for a moment then she shut the door, turned, and said. "What do I owe you for the pizza, Henry?"

"Nothing mom."

"Please don't call me mom tonight. You're more man than he is. I don't feel like I deserve to be called mom so just call me by my name."

"You do deserve to be called mom or mother. You raised me didn't you?"

"Yes but..."

"No, but, about it. The only but there is around here is the sexy butt you have trailing along behind you. It's not too big and not too small. It is just right. Jim is a fool just like dad. There has to be a good man around here someplace that is just right for a sexy woman like you."

"Thank you for the compliment. However, I do not want another man right now, except for you. I'm feeling a little hungry but I also want a stiff drink like a beer. As you know there is no beer in this house or anything else that is stronger for that matter. At times I have wanted a beer but I didn't want it around to tempt Jim with it. I also want to get out of this house for a while. I feel like I'm too grungy to be going out anywhere."

"Go in and take a bath or shower, and put something on that makes you look and feel sexy. When you're done come out here for me to have a look at you. When I say you are as sexy looking as you can be." I then said in a lower voice, "Even though you are already." I then continued on with, "we'll go someplace for you to eat and have whatever kind of food and drink you want. My treat."

Forty minutes later mom came out of her bedroom dressed in a red dress with black flower shadows scattered around the material. The hem on the dress stopped halfway between her knees and hips. It was snug from her waist up to the bottom of her tits. From the waist down the skirt of the dress was free-flowing and would whip up in a wind storm if it isn't held down. Covering her tits were two long gated triangles. At the top of the two triangles are shoestring straps going up and over the shoulders. It was plain to see that she was braless. Her nipples were tenting out in the middle of each triangle.

"Is this too much? I mean is it showing off too much skin?" mom asked me as she stopped in front of me. I stood up from the couch where I was sitting as soon as mom came to a stop.

"Aa-wow! Lord have mercy! Vicky, you look awesome in that dress! Why do you have to be my mom?! You're hot as all get out!"

"Should I wear black nylons, tan nylons, or nude nylons?"

"No nylons. Your legs look amazing just the way they are. Bare. All you need is those black heels put on your feet and we are off to the races." I said walking over to the bench next to the front door where we usually kicked our shoes off when we entered the house. I Picked up mom's black heels and then kneeled down in front of mom and helped her put the shoes on her feet. I stood back up and gave mom another look from her head to her toes. Her heels are open toes with one strap around the back of her ankles. "From the front, you are ready to go my love. How about the backside?"

Mom did a turn for me to see the back of the dress came up even with the snug top in the front leaving her shoulders and almost half of her back bare. The only thing on her back were the two shoestring straps coming down from the shoulders. Even though the skirt part of the dress was free-flowing it still accentuated mom's sexy round butt. "Oh yeaaaa! You are one sexy hot momma! Every man's head will be turning to have a look at you. And if they don't stop and look, they are gay as they come. I may have to hurt every man around you that you don't want to touch you. That is how hot and sexy you are."

"Oh, I'm not all of that. However, I do thank you for the compliment, and that you think I'm all that." I held the door open for mom and then closed and locked the door behind us. Walking out to the driveway, escorting mom on the way, she said. "Let's take my car to save your gas for the workweek."

"Is it full of gas?"

"Yes. I filled it yesterday when I came home from the beauty salon."

"Okay, your car, it is." I helped mom into the passenger seat of her car and walked around to the driver's side and got in.

I took mom to the restaurant of her choice. It was one she had been wanting to try out to see if she may like it or not. Jim wouldn't take her because he was not one to try new foods. He always wants the same thing over and over.

The host sat us in a booth which made it feel more private. I let mom slide into the booth first and then I slid in next to her. While mom ate her meal I drank a beer and ate an appetizer so she wouldn't feel like she was the only one eating. Mom and I had a normal conversation while she ate. We even did some flirting back and forth. Every so often throughout her meal, she would place her hand on my thigh closest to her. Her left hand would land half-way between my knee and my hip joint. Every little bit I would in turn place my right hand on her thigh right at the hem of her dress. My fingertips on her bare leg and the heel of my hand on the material.

Once we got back into mom's car and I was backing out of the parking spot mom said. "Henry, thank you for bringing me here. I'm glad I finally got to try the place out. I hope I can come back again at some point. That was really good food."

"Yes, it was. I wished I hadn't eaten all of that pizza that I ate. The appetizer I ate and the few bits of food you put into my mouth were really good. I know. How about you and I have another date next Friday evening and we'll come back here to eat. I think every Friday we can then pick out a different restaurant to eat at after next week's date."

"I don't know about it being a date or not. To me, a date is more than just going out to eat."

"Who told you that? When did I say that going to some restaurant was all we were going to do?"

"Well, you didn't say we would be going anywhere else besides going to the restaurant. So I just assumed that would be all we would be doing."

"Do you know what it means when you assume something?"

"Yes, I know. I just made an ass out of you and me both. Hahaha... I didn't mean to make an ass of you."

"Is there any place you would like to go before going home?" I asked as I stopped for a traffic light.

"How about we just go get a case or two beers and just go home? I'm not in the mood much to do anything right now. Any other time I would love to go do something I haven't done in a long time."

"Okay, not a problem," I said in reply. I reached out my right hand and took hold of mom's left hand and held it while we drove on to the liquor store.

At the liquor store, mom sat in the car while I went in and bought a case of beer that she told me she would like to try. I also bought a case of beer of my choice. I put the beers in the back seat on the passenger side then walked around to the driver's side and got back into the car. Before I started the car back up I took mom's hand again and with a slight tug I leaned toward her and she leaned in toward me. "I love you, Vicky," then I kissed her on the cheek at the corner of her mouth.

"I love you too Henry. I'm glad someone loves me." We then kissed each other on the lips but more like a mother and son. "Let's go home before we're caught out here." We kissed each other one last time like lovers.

Once we were home I parked mom's car in the spot Jim usually parks. I walked around and helped mom out of the car before reaching into the back and picking up the two cases of beers. Mom unlocked the door and opened it instead of letting me. Mom turned the lights on as we walked toward the kitchen where I sat the beers down on the counter next to the refrigerator. I opened the two cases up and took out one beer from each case. I placed the rest in the fridge and then opened the two beers. I handed one to mom and kept the other one for me. "You want to sit in here at the bar or the table, or in the living room on the couch?"

"I guess the couch. I think I want to take these shoes off."

"Go have a seat and I'll help you with your shoes and put them away for you," I replied letting mom lead the way to the living room.

Mom sat down on the couch then I kneeled down in front of her and lifted the first foot and took off her shoe. I rested her foot on my thigh after taking the shoe off and she wiggled her toes. I sat her shoe down next to me and gave her foot a massage for a little bit. "Oh, that feels so good! I didn't realize how good a foot massage could be till now."

"I could just imagine how good it could feel."

When I finished giving her foot a massage I lifted her other foot up and took the shoe off. As mom took her first foot off my thigh and I was placing her shoe down on the floor next to me I looked upward and saw that mom was pantieless. It was just a two-second flash which let me know she has a bush and it made my dick grow a little bit more. My dick has been at half-mast most of the evening and now it is like three quarters. Put mom's other foot on my other thigh and gave it a massage as I had done with the first foot.

When I finished massaging her foot this time I continued to massage up from her foot to her calf to the knee. The whole time I massaged mom's feet and her lower leg she would make low moaning sounds about how good it felt. When I finished massaging her lower leg I then lifted her other foot back up and put it on my thigh again. I then did a little bit of a foot massage before continuing on up her lower leg massaging it to her knee. As I massaged her leg she left her other foot on my thigh. That gave me a view of her hairy pussy while I massaged her second leg.

As I reluctantly finished massaging her leg, mom put her foot down on the floor as I gave her other leg, one final massaging squeeze. With both feet on the floor mom squeezed her legs together stopping the view I had of her hairy pussy. I took her shoes as I stood up, and she said. "Thank you, babe. I really enjoyed that very much. Had you not stopped I was going to tell you that you may end up having to massage my feet and legs every day."

I put her shoes back in their spot by the door "All you have to do is ask if I haven't asked you before."

"Now I need another beer. Your beer is hot now after sitting there while you massaged my legs and feet."

"Believe it or not I drank some of it while I massaged your feet and legs. I'll get you another beer while I finish off this one and get me another as well."

When I got back to the living room with the two beers in hand and open I saw mom had turned sideways on the couch. "Would you mind sitting behind me and let me lean back against you?" mom asked as she sat up to let me sit down behind her.

"No, I don't mind at all. You of all people should know that I never mind." I said as I sat down on the couch between mom and the armrest on the couch.

"You said it. You were my only problem child. Never minding me for anything. Hahahaha" she laughed.

It felt good to make mom laugh and to hear her laugh made me feel good too. As mom leaned back against me I brought my arm up and around her shoulder over the back of the couch with the beer in hand. As I wrapped my arm around mom just above her tits and was lowering my hand downward she took the beer from me.

As I rested my hand down over mom's tit, she said, "thank you, babe." Mom took a drink of her beer then she placed her other hand on my hand that was covering her tit. The only thing between my hand and her tit was the material of the dress.

Mom's nipple was poking into the palm of my hand which I gave her a slight squeeze. "You are so welcome my love. For you, anything is my wish." I blew in a whisper into mom's ear with my lips brushing over her earlobe.

"Mm, Henry you are so naughty this evening. What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing. I love you and I want to make sure you know it after what Jim may have said to you other than he's met some whore to hook up with."

"I know you love me as I too love you. But you do know where your hand is right?"

"Yes I do and you feel really good. I love how soft yet firm it feels..." (ring, ring).

"Now I wonder who that could be at this time of night!?" Mom said, sitting up and swinging her legs out as she turned to stand up and go get the house phone that is ringing.