All Comments on 'I Thought We Were Friends'

by SamSterling83

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BrokerOneBrokerOnealmost 8 years ago
Good job of writing

Very hot story *5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tumblr

Go back to tumblr you idiot, it's a story, and the story was made to be erotic, not pc. Talking to the guy that said rape is rape.

gmag47gmag47almost 8 years ago
Hot

Wow even a rape and force story it was hot force raped and made to love it and than turned out wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Only one of the three rapists reciprocated. What a bunch of pathetic faggots, especially Sean. Glad it was a one time submission, I can't believe he went back to being abused

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely keep writing stories

This story took a different erotic path than a lot of others do. It was quite arousing in that there was a large element of seduction in what some called a rape story. Thanks for posting it. Keep writing more. I am curious as to what path Sam chose on subsequent movie nights. Do you think he was primarily a bottom?

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

It is always good when guys can show there friends what they really enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointed

What a let down the final act the storwas really hot and horny but the ending was such an anti climax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

:-)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Exciting

I enjoyed your story. I have sucked several cocks but never taken one in my ass. When I have thought about anal that is kind of how I fantasized it happening with a definite alpha male dominating me and just taking what he wanted and making want it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think once a guy has sucked a cock and been fucked, he just can’t resisr it happening again and again. I’d like to see Sam get spit roasted. He’d really love that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does anyone think this level of cruelty and betrayal is hot? It’s nothing but vile criminal behavior. Gang raped by three larger men - and sodomized by two , one with an 11” dick. He would be torn requiring medical attention being taken that way. Then the ending was repulsive. This kind of “erotica” only perpetuates rape and unlawful behavior This story was sickening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous