I Told Him to Kiss My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any infractions or disobedience may result in my dissemination of the videos I now have of you in my possession."

I told him I understood and pulled my riding pants on, tied my sneakers, and went home. I was degraded, humiliated, and yet, for reasons unknown, I was excited.

That evening I sat down with my wife. "Cindy," I said taking her hand in mine across the table. "We need to talk. I know you have been unfaithful to me. I know about you and Big Mike."

I saw her gasp.

"Not to worry. I'm not angry. I know all about you wearing your wedding panties and marrying yourself to his cock."

I got up and stood behind her. "I love you. You're my wife and I hope you always will be. I can understand the allure his cock had for you, really."

The next part was difficult for me to put into words.

"I understand because I have felt that same allure and like you honey, I too have wedded myself to his cock."

The relief she felt was almost visible, like a great weight had been taken off her shoulders.

She had many questions and I had struggled at times to answer her so that I made sense to us both.

Finally my wife smiled and told me that she was happy for me. "We have a new husband we can both enjoy baby. Big Mike was right. You are a cock sucker and that makes me happy for us both."

I winced but didn't argue. She was right. Big Mike was right. Although I felt foolish for proposing to his cock, I had to admit to myself that I loved every inch of that big fucking tool in my hands and mouth.

"You know johnnie, Big Mike has two other couples who are married to his cock."

"Yeah, maybe. But do the husbands have to wear panties too?"

"My sweet cock sucker hubbie. Panties are only the beginning. Come, let me shave all that body hair and tomorrow we can go shopping for your new underwear. A new bride must look her best."

To be continued...

All comments and emails are welcomed.

12