I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
Hot wife Megan is shared with their mutual friend once again.
2.6k words
4.5
48.8k
58

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with my wife still asleep on my shoulder. She looked so beautiful. It wasn't that I hadn't seen her before; it's just that I was admiring her like I had met her for the first time. I have always been proud to admit to myself just how lucky I was to have her as my wife. More importantly, a wife who has done everything in her power to please me - and more. It's my opinion that nothing I could give her would be enough. She married me though, so of course she'd disagree.

I kissed her cute forehead once and it woke her up. She beamed at me like the morning sun.

"Good morning sweetie. Sorry I woke you up."

"You didn't wake me up. I'm still dreaming." she replied.

"My god." I thought to myself. I went on to kiss her eyes. I loved doing that. Then I thought about how another man would do it.

"Thank you for last night. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife."

"As am I, to be your wife."

"I know we've gone through some new stuff. I want to know if you're willing to continue it."

"You mean a repeat of last night?"

"No - well - sure, last night was of course amazing. I was actually referring to the stuff with you and Kev."

"If we could be perfectly honest to each other, yes. But it never was my intention to hide stuff from you. I'm really sorry for all that." she reiterated.

"Don't be. I know you love me. It's never been a doubt. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun in the process. That's not your fault."

She nodded.

"Now that we're on the same page. I would really like to be there the next time you see him. Of course, this is dependent on you being comfortable."

"Well, I guess we can arrange that with him sometime. Are you really sure you want to be there?"

"Absolutely. I don't want you holding back because I'm there either."

"Alright. I'll do my best."

Work was routine. As usual, part of my time, especially during the break, was pondering the type of fun that all three of us could have. I was also open to the idea of her having multiple partners, though that would be something down the road.

When I got back, she told me about the conversation she had with Kev. Of course, everyone was on board about me being there. That wasn't a surprise - not even close, not even the fact that they both were fine doing it anytime. The surprise I had was for her. I asked her if she could consider taking him bareback! I thought it would be hot, but ultimately it was her choice whether to go on birth control or not. I wasn't going to force anything on her.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "You know what... I thought about this too. If you're fine with it, I guess I am too."

"Really?" I gasped. "How soon did you begin thinking about this? Totally curious of course."

"I think right when he came inside the condom. Is that a bad thing?"

"No way! I love that you're telling me this." I encouraged. "I support you 100 percent."

She smiled shyly, "Thank you babe. All these feelings that I've been having are new to me."

"There's nothing wrong with any of that. Let's explore them together."

She thus began taking birth control. Since it wasn't going to be effective for at least a week, we were going to have Kev meet us later than that. We also agreed that we'd leave him in the dark about the birth control for the time being. Maybe half way into their sex, she could instruct him to take the rubber off! I could only imagine how erotic it was going to be for him and for me!

At last, the marked date had arrived on the weekend. He arrived with a shopping bag of alcohol. We unpacked the goods and poured ourselves a drink.

"Thanks for doing this, you two." I raised with my glass up.

"Don't sweat it, bud. I'm the one that's in luck. Megs is such a fuckable little thing!"

She turned away to hide her smiles. This led Kev to go over to kiss her. As he brought her to feet, their arms would wrap around each other. It was like they forgot I was there! Afterward, they began to take off pieces of their clothing while still admiring each other's bodies. When her hands slid down his pants, she unbuckled them and caressed the raging boner underneath his underwear. He groped her breasts in the meantime.

"You like his big fucking cock, honey?" I goaded.

"Yes." she answered without looking my way.

Once the underwear came off, she stroked his cock right away. Kev allowed her to do that for a bit before taking off her bottoms. Now they were both nude. After my wife resumed with her hand-jobs, Kev reached over to play with her pussy, which made her moan. In fact, she gave him a horny stare.

"I bet you've been waiting for me all this time, haven't you? You're wet!" Kev playfully jeered.

"Uh huh." she confessed unashamedly.

He closed the gap between them and rubbed his dick at the entrance of her pussy. She used her hips to push back at it while gazing him lewdly! Suddenly, she dropped to her knees and sucked him off!

He groaned as she slurped him at a decent pace.

"Gah... so good."

She hummed in agreement, but it was in a way that sounded like she was in love with his cock! Using her right hand, she gripped its base. Then she jerked her head back and forth faster than before. Her lips popped louder too.

"Fuck... your mouth's amazing!" he praised.

She giggled without stopping, though she did slow down occasionally to stare at him some more. Kev's hands would run through her hair, which she liked as evidenced by the look in her eyes. When he gently nudged her towards him, she dove as far as she could go, which was maybe the first three inches of his cock! Nevertheless, she'd giggle about her attempt and try again. On her second attempt, she tried to go deeper, which triggered her gag reflex. Because of it, we didn't go further than that, but here, she chose to continue beyond that! She took a deep breath first and then purposefully choked herself on him! She managed to go half way down! With tears in her eyes, she still managed to produce another smile.

"Good girl! Let me repay you for your efforts!" Kev promised.

He took her to the closest couch and began his foreplay. Her hips danced around as he did his thing with his tongue and fingers. Most of the time, he was noisy with his slurping. The rest of the time, he'd either mumble melodiously or compliment a feature about her, like how good she tasted. Finally, she begged him to enter her!

"God... I really can't take it anymore... please fuck me right now!"

Though he naively was about to go fetch a condom, she stopped him right away.

"No... you don't need those anymore - I'm on birth control now - just for you!" she stated with pride.

I was stunned. Somehow, my cock became harder than before! Kev must have experienced the same thing because he wasted no time to pound her silly!

"Ohhh yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

"Your pussy is clamping me! You're addicted to my dick now, aren't you?"

"Yes, I love it! Fuck me like you always have!"

As he humped her, I walked over to see her face engulfed in pleasure, while she uninhibitedly moaned. Even as our eyes met, her behavior didn't change. When I looked at the action from below, Kev's dick had been slamming brutally into my wife's cunt! While there had been lots of times that I'd fucked her hard, it seemed to me that he had changed her in a way that I couldn't do.

Gradually, he slowed the pace down, which led them to make out. The next thing he did was to carry her with his arms! I saw her feet scrunch up around his body, suggesting just how much she was into him. Afterward, he thrust like a piston!

"Oh my god... oh my fucking god... ohhhhh..." she wailed.

The faster he went, the tighter she hugged him. I couldn't imagine what her pussy was doing to his cock! This was an incredible sight. After about a straight minute of this, he brought her back to the couch while she was still impaled by him. She took over by hopping on him over and over.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she panted.

Finally, it was my turn not to be able to resist anymore. I stood on top of the couch and demanded that she'd take care of my neglected erection. Obediently, she blew me! This was the first time to my knowledge that she was with multiple partners at once! She didn't really make eye contact with me, which made me question whether or not she cared it was me. Part of me visualized her sucking and fucking multiple guys!

I stepped away for a bit to let them continue. Maybe or maybe not because of me, Kev got up and fucked her while carrying her once more.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He mustered every ounce of strength he had with his thrusts. The power going in and out of her was insane! The skin-on-skin contact was so loud! Her eyes rolled backward as she must have been damn near close to cumming! About a minute later, he put her down and she collapsed in ecstasy, but she made it clear that she was fine. She just needed time to catch her breath.

"Holy shit... you really fucked the stupid out of me!" she admitted in awe.

"Did you cum there, baby?" I inquired.

"Yes! I think I came like twice in a row or something. Oh my god. I need a quick rest."

Both Kev and I waited patiently. Seeing how we were standing around, she motioned for us to go to her. That was when she gave oral to both of us. The person waiting would get jerked by her.

"Babe, you're so fucking cute." I remarked.

I thought she liked me saying that because she spent a little more time on me. Yet she spent about the same amount of time on Kev. He smartly said something about how pretty her mouth was. That remark somehow earned him another deep-throat try from her! When it was my turn, her oral experience worked on me quite well. She took almost all of me in one gulp, though she did choke! Later, she'd flick our cocks against her own face or tongue.

"You ready to take it from behind, my slut?" Kev asked.

She nodded and put herself in position for him. Meanwhile, I had no other choice but to use her mouth. Admittedly, I was jealous to see her being so submissive to him. However, I shook that feeling off so that it wouldn't affect my enjoyment.

When he re-entered her, she gasped. His hands latched onto her hips to use them as handles.

"How deep is he in you?" I thought aloud.

"Deep... very deep!"

"I love seeing you enjoy him like this. Maybe we should do this kind of thing way more often!" I suggested.

She gleamed and mouthed the words "I love you", all the while being pounded by my buddy! I don't know why she decided to be secretive about it. A relatively secure husband like me was definitely hard to find after all, or so I thought!

Kev slapped her butt repeatedly as he pumped her. She squealed a bit, which felt kinda good as vibrations in her mouth. When he decided to speed up his fucking, she released my cock and had her head down. Once he was close to an orgasm, he announced it.

"Awwww fuck... I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me, Kev! I want that fucking cum in me!"

That's when I got her to suck me again. Moments later, he uttered a final series of grunts!

"Gah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh!"

She didn't stop sucking me until he pulled out. Now all of us were curious about the creampie! She flipped over to her back and spread her legs apart. Then the white ooze came out!

"Shit... you really did nut a lot in her." I observed gleefully.

I don't know what got into me but I went over to touch the jizz that leaked out. This might seem like a gay kind of thing but I didn't give a fuck. After examining it, I pushed my fingers back into her cum-filled cunt. But before the fluids could exit again though, I shoved my very hard cock in! Now my dick was bathed in his cum!

I think they were both shocked at what I did, but neither of them acted weird about it. As I fucked her, I made her suck my dirtied fingers clean and she did! Kev followed my lead and got her to clean him off.

Her pussy was very slippery. It was like I was gliding in her. Furthermore, fucking her produced some sloppy sounds, all of which I very much liked. After leaning forward, I decided to kiss her, but only then did I remember that I was kissing the mouth that took in Kev's cum stained dick practically seconds ago. Nevertheless, it happened. Both she and I just continued like normal. After all, she was my wife. Why should it matter what happened with her?

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she panted.

"Does my cock feel good too?"

She nodded, "Yeah, of course!"

"Wrap your legs around me, baby. I'm gonna fuck you harder!"

We were in a tight embrace as I thrust as hard and fast as I possibly could. She screamed over and over for me to fuck her more!

"Yes! More! Mooooreee! Fuck me like you paid for me!"

"Get ready, sweetie. I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Yessss... cum inside me! Fill me up!"

When I exploded inside her, we both tensed up. Load after load after load, I emptied it all! There were at least six distinct shots - the direct result of all that buildup!

"Shit... I felt everything there. Your twitching, the warmth. Everything. I'm really full!" she cackled.

Once I made my exit, the huge amount of jizz came out as well. She looked like she wasn't going to be able to keep any of that inside! I stubbornly re-inserted myself back in to try to keep everything in. That didn't work. So I decided to scoop whatever I could and let her eat it, however many times was needed! She didn't waste a single drop! She even sucked me dry too.

"Goddamn, babe! That was sooo good. How would you rate tonight?"

"It was very very good!" she improvised in an adorable fake British accent. "I'm very satisfied!"

We each took turns taking a shower. Following this, we hung out for a little bit longer, where we talked some more about what we did. Kev decided to call it a night, so he left, but not before promising Megan that he'd get her to try new stuff - whatever that meant! As for her, she reaffirmed how much she loved me. It wasn't because of the entire wife sharing thing with Kev. It was the fact that I was willing to trust her, from start to finish. I did, and I don't regret anything. Not a single thing.

...To be continued