I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 05

Story Info
The husband and the friend plan to trick the wife.
3.3k words
4.49
40.1k
41

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Fun activity at the end of the story for readers who comment. Constructive criticism always welcome.

----------------------------

My imagination ran wild because of what Kev said about having my wife "try new stuff". What were those things he had in mind? Should I give him free rein to do what he wanted with her? What would she look like doing them? I decided to talk to her about some of them.

"Hey babe, have you thought about what he said? About trying new things with him?"

"Quite a bit actually. I'm pretty excited!" she grinned.

"Do you have anything in mind that you'd wanna do?"

"I'm not sure, but I am going to be open minded."

"I really love how you look when he's in you. You're always in so much bliss!"

"That's so embarrassing!"

"No, it's not! I'll never get tired of seeing that."

"You're the best, sweetie."

Following my talk with her, I went to work. Kev reached out to me hours later through text.

"Yo, call me back when you can. I've got great news for you!"

When I did, during my break, he told me he had managed to convince her to allow one of his friends to join, as well as to use a blindfold! I was confused about how she could agree to this. Nonetheless, I wasn't mad. I was going to see how this was going to play out.

Kev had some bad news though. Due to a conflict in our schedules, his friend could only come during the daytime while I'd still be at work! Yet he swiftly revealed that this was part of the prank he had planned for her! If I could somehow get some time off, I could pretend to be 'his friend'! I really loved the idea! I really wondered how she was going to behave!

There was just one problem. Apart from the fact that I'd have to ask my boss for permission, how believable would it be for me to stay silent the entire time? She was going to recognize my voice if I talked! The brilliant solution that he came up with, however, was to bring a friend who would do all the talking on my behalf, including all the groaning! This was crazy, but that didn't mean it wasn't going to work!

Megs eventually did come clean to me about her new plans with Kev. I elatedly gave her my blessings, with the request that she'd record a bit of it for me if she could. After all, I insisted that I wouldn't be able to make it.

I feigned my excitement as I left home on the day of the meeting. After the conclusion of the morning meeting, I left work to go to Kev's place. Up until this point, I still didn't know who his friend was until I saw a similar aged man to us in the halls outside of the condo unit. His name was Brandon and he was a trusted buddy of Kev's. He was tall, Caucasian and in decent shape, not that it mattered. Anyway, after he knocked on the door, Kev shouted at him to come in.

As we entered, I took off my shoes and tried to shadow behind Brandon as he made his way to the center of the room. There I saw Megan already on her knees, naked and blindfolded. She had evidently been sucking Kev for a while. His black erection beside her face was glossed with wetness.

"Why the fuck were you so late?" Kev interrogated. "Almost fucked her without you."

"Traffic accident, man." Brandon casually answered. "Nothing I could've done about it."

"Well, you gonna take off your pants or what? Or do you need me to take them off for you?"

Kev and Brandon leered at me. I was rather slow at realizing that those questions were directed at me! My clumsiness at removing my pants were embarassingly showcased.

"Sheesh, I'm taking them off now." narrated Brandon, who did well to hold in his laughter.

"Megan, this is Brandon. Brandon, this is Megan."

Both of them exchanged awkward pleasantries with each other, but the dick that was inserted into her mouth was mine! She didn't seem to care that she was giving head to a guy she'd just met -- at least that was she probably thought!

"Awww fuck, your mouth is so good!" Brandon remarked convincingly.

Kev lightly tapped her head to get his turn, so she began jerking me with her right hand.

"That's because of me. I made her who she is today. She knows that if she does a good job, she'll get what she can't get with her husband!"

I frowned at him for a couple of seconds, which he shrugged off jovially. Shockingly, she sped up her BJs and focussed her attention on him! Her hand had stopped.

"I want a piece of that pretty mouth too!"

To her credit, she returned to suck me. Brandon nudged her head down, which persuaded her to go deep on me. I wondered whether or not she could've recognized me through this process; however, that didn't seem to be the case because she seemed more interested at deep-throating Kev! She choked on him hard.

"Gugh! Gah!"

"Yeah, choke on it, bitch!" he uncharacteristically jeered.

That insult didn't faze her. Instead, she willingly choked herself on him again, which confirmed the fact that she belonged to him!

"Go please Brandon for a bit and then we'll go to my bed."

She did it half-heartedly because she decided to get up after a few sucks. Kev navigated her into his bedroom and onto his king-sized bed. After laying her on her back, he began eating her out. She moaned.

"What are you thinking of right now, Megan?" Brandon interviewed her as he wanked himself.

"Don't ask me that." she cackled in between her moans.

"Probably not your fucking husband!" he sneered.

"That's not fair." she quivered.

"You know what you got yourself into here. You love Kev's dick more!"

She bit on her lips and didn't respond. If she hadn't been drowning in the waters of rapture before, it was certainly the case now. Her panting was loud. He upped the intensity by fingerbanging her rapidly and you could really hear how wet she was! I had no doubt her eyes were rolling to the back. Eventually, she reached her crescendo! Her body convulsed a few times before recovering.

"How do you feel, babe?" Kev asked.

"Ahhhhhhh... ooohh... yes... so good."

"You want to cum some more?"

"Uh huh, yeah!"

Kev shifted her body so that her head would hang over the edge of the bed.

"Go tell my boy to fuck your face. Do it like you mean it!"

"Brandon, come fuck my face right now!" she demanded.

That was my cue to get into position. My cock woke up from its dormant state in a hurry, even before it entered her! When I readily fucked her face, Kev recommenced with his oral which would surely induce another climax sooner rather than later.

"God yes... your mouth feels so good. Your pussy must feel even better!" Brandon groaned.

Her mouth did, in fact, feel fantastic. As I slid in and out of her, the mixture of saliva and precum frequently accumulated in her mouth. She spat them out and let me keep going. From the other side, I could hear Kev playing with her soaked pussy. When she came again, her lips released me involuntarily! As she was recovering, Kev dragged her towards him so that her head had some immediate support. Next, he considerately put a pillow under her head.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yes."

He got on top of her and pushed her legs apart. She cheerfully anticipated his entry as he slapped his cock on her super wet vulva.

"Ohhhh, yes...."

He penetrated her easily, but slowly. She gasped. The deeper he went, the longer her gasps were. Once he reached the end, he exited immediately. Then he slammed himself all the way in!

"Oh god!"

He did this a few times, saying "I wonder what you're gonna do without me, Megs."

"Nooooo..."

He pulled out again, except he didn't go back in. He toyed with her clit.

"Noooo, put it back in -- please?!"

"Beg for it loudly so the whole building can hear it." he snickered.

"PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK! I WANT IT SO BAD, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR IT!"

"Anything huh? Be careful what you wish for."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. JUST PUT IT IN ME PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!"

He re-entered her and she immediately wrapped his legs around him, practically locking him from leaving again. As he thumped her, the skin-on-skin contact was just as loud as her moans. The faster he fucked her, the more she screamed!

"More! More! More! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She mindlessly sucked me off as my dick touched her lips. Kev spent a fair amount of time kissing her neck and fondling her boobs. I was jealous, yet I was very content with being cuckolded. After he whispered something into her ear, he got out of her.

"Go ahead and fuck her" he motioned to me.

She didn't protest. I took my spot between her legs, wondering what he said to her to make her so compliant. As I initiated with my thrusts, she panted.

"How does her pussy feel, bro?" Kev inquired as he made his way over to her face.

"It's soaked to the core! You trained her to be the perfect slut, man!" Brandon declared.

I sped up my thrusts while holding her hips firmly. She moaned audibly though her mouth was occupied.

I groped my wife's boobs, which she apparently liked me doing. How did she not recognize me by touch? Did she seriously forget all our memories together in her current state of mind?

My emotions were translated into the humping. On one hand, I really loved how she had been corrupted. On the other hand, I loved her as my wife and my best friend. It made me believe she was permanently Kev's sex toy.

"Yeah fuck her good, cuz I'm gonna fuck the stupid out of her, as she likes to call it!"

Her pussy tightened up upon hearing that. I had an urge to jizz in her at this point; however, I craved stirring up the froth from within her. So I withdrew and allowed Kev back in, hoping he was going to ejaculate sooner rather than later.

"You wanna take a video of this, Brandon?"

The 'real' Brandon actually went over to film them in action. She didn't say a thing about it! Rather, she screamed in ecstasy as she was being nailed hard!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Shit! Shit! Oh my fucking god, Kev!"

Everything except my presence was captured in the shots. There was a lot of emphasis to watch her pussy being beat up as she moaned! Meanwhile, I was jerking off by the side like Brandon had been doing. When Kev came to a complete stop, he lifted her off the bed and drilled her like a jackhammer as she clung onto him! Her pussy must have clamped on him.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Holy shit! Holy shit!"

He went at her for about ten to fifteen seconds before she went limp in his arms. They hugged each other tightly as he brought her back to the bed.

"Let's try something different."

She was turned over by him onto her stomach. She tilted her hips to match his angle and they fucked.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

We had done this before because of how deep I could go. With him, the feeling of that would've been magnified! They held onto each other's hands as if they were emotionally connected.

The camera followed them to see how she was being pounded, as did I. They later transitioned into the spooning position, which involved them making out, so he didn't go very fast. After a few minutes, Kev made his exit. He whispered something again to her.

"Be right back." he told us.

She lifted her hips to go to the doggy-style. When he returned with a bottle of lube and a condom, that meant only one thing -- anal sex! I don't know how he talked her into this, since we didn't do it often ourselves.

Kev stuffed some lube past her extra tight entrance. She hummed a little while he loosened her up. As more lube was put in, her hole became more malleable, though I wouldn't have guessed she could fit his size at that moment. When it was time for him to put the lube on himself, she reached back to stretch herself out more.

"Here it comes. I'll be gentle." he announced.

He prodded her a few times successfully. She had been grunting a little until the head poked in.

"Whoa! Slowly."

He rested his hands on top of hers during his advance. With each attempt to go deeper, he was careful not to overwhelm her, so he'd pull back every now and then. By this point, there was about an inch of him or so inside. As she bit her lips, she backed into him voluntarily!

"Ohhhhh... so big!"

Both of them took their time to find a rhythm. She reached down to masturbate. Nothing was said from either of them until he increased his speed. She really began talking dirty!

"Aww yeah! Fuck my ass with your fucking amazing cock! It feels so good!"

"So much for all those ground rules, huh?" he teased while smacking both sides of her ass.

"You weren't kidding about doing anything for him!" Brandon observed.

"Yes, I'll really do anything for him. His cock is amazing!"

"Wanna go on top and put it in your ass yourself then?"

They switched spots with each other, though she required some help from him with finding her directions. After she had settled on top of him, she reached back to plug his cock into her ass!

"Awww yeah! Mmmm!"

She now had the control of going as far down as she desired -- and she took full advantage. While she worked her hips, he did his part to burrow through. Resultingly, almost half of him was in her

outstretched ass!

"Ah yeahhh... it's so tight in me!"

They managed to fit half of him inside, though not more than that. She slid up and down him cautiously a few times.

"Ahhhh...ahhh..."

At some point, he retreated and ripped the condom off himself.

"I think your ass has taken enough of me for today. We'll do more some other day. You ready for this to go back into your other hole?"

"Always! I'll never say no!"

Right away, he re-entered her pussy. They locked lips with each other as he pumped her really hard. She countered by bouncing her ass on him too.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!"

Their action came to an end with him groaning like he hadn't cum in weeks! She remained still for almost the entire duration, except when she sat upright which visibly tightened her pussy on him! A delicious ring of white foam had formed. Never would I have imagined myself thinking that way. When he pushed her aside, I dove in very spontaneously to eat out the seeds spilling out of her. She, of course, didn't expect it.

"Oh... god... you're...ohhh..."

She couldn't complete her sentence because of how much I was getting into it. The taste and the warmth of the cum didn't bother me. Part of me was giddy about stealing the cum that she had wanted so badly! Finally, I stuck my very firm cock inside her.

"Ohhhh... fuck!" she yelled.

I pummeled her like the whore that she was! The nasty watery sounds that I stirred up felt as good as it sounded. I hoped that the semen from within her was going to get pushed deeper. If not, I was going to launch my fluids to help it out later on!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my god!"

I clenched on her breasts just as I orgasmed. I couldn't prevent myself from groaning, probably because my cumshots exploded like fireworks. Throughout this time, she gave off a dumb simpered face!

"Ohhhhhhh... mmm...so hot, baby! I feel it! I love it!"

"Let's see all that cum you got, nasty girl!"

She and I separated our ways. The cum predictably deluged out while she rubbed her pussy repeatedly.

"You like me being such a slut, Vic?"

I pulled away confused. She took off her blindfold and the three of them broke out in an improvised "Surprise!"

"What?!"

"This was done all for you, sweetie!"

"Wow... guys... I can't believe it. I should've known something was up." I laughed. "This was your idea, babe?"

"Mmhmm! I couldn't have done it without these two though."

Brandon turned to me "Your wife bet a lot to get this to work. She even said there'd be a reward for me if I did a good job."

"Come over here -- you've been waiting for a while, haven't you?" She winked at him. My jaw dropped.

She rolled over towards him. While yanking on his boner a few times on her stomach, she looked at me naughtily. Then, in a blink of an eye, she enveloped him with her talented mouth!

"Oh fuck yeah...you have no idea how badly I wanted this." he admitted.

She chortled. As she bobbed faster, he patted her head like she was a good pet. Suddenly, she released him and licked his entire shaft.

"You like this, honey? He's bigger than you too."

I begged to differ. Nonetheless, she then restarted her BJs at an even faster speed. Though her smacking lips likely did play a factor, I think it was her sexy sounds that brought him over the edge!

"Fuck!"

He snatched control of his cock to jerk off at her face! Naturally, she closed her eyes and jarred her mouth a little, still on her stomach.

"Cumming already? Give me your best shots then!"

Inevitably, he spurt waves of cum all over my pretty wife's face and hair, which she accepted without flinching. Once his balls had been emptied, he made her finish him off while his cum had dripped off her.

"Wow! Perfect ending!" I remarked.

I waited till she was done with her oral. Before she could clear the mess from her eyes, I kissed her cum splattered face. Kev wisely threw us some paper towels afterward.

"You're so fucking sexy!" I told her.

"I love you, sweetie." she beamed.

All of us hung out afterward for drinks after we did some clean-up. My wife and I talked a little bit about ourselves, and how we had been exploring ourselves. Meanwhile, Brandon told us what he did. It turned out he was a collegiate basketball player for another school in the city, and a former roommate of Kev's. They used to smoke up together all the time. Given how things unfolded, we' d very likely see more of him in the future. Later on, we exchanged our goodbyes and headed home.

"I don't think I could tell you how much I love you for what you did today, hun. Thank you once again for fulfilling my interests. I know they're a bit...weird."

"Hey, we're both open minded now. No need to feel bad."

"Did you really mean the things you blurted out?"

"Haha, well, I guess so." she sheepishly acknowledged. "He makes me do and say crazy things."

"I can't get enough of what you're doing."

"What else do you wanna see me try? Bonus points if you include Kev!"

To Be Continued...

(Please help the husband come up with ideas for her in the comments section.)