I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 06

Story Info
Slut wife agrees to fulfill husband's list of desires.
2.6k words
4.36
51.5k
46

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

My wife had asked me to come up with a list of things for her to try, preferably with Kev included. He had become indispensable to both of us because he could do things that I couldn't quite do. Ever since they were together, they had been more and more bold with their activities. This meant I could really experiment with stuff if I play my cards right; I could cuckold myself even more! Regardless of the scenarios, I hoped to examine her cum-filled panties after a creampie because I hadn't previously done so. Maybe I'd even lick it, knowing there'd be more inside! We had an understanding that trust and fun could coexist.

Below was the provisional list I gave her, which she was free to do as she wished with it. None of this was meant to be done in one go.

- a gangbang involving more people.

- rougher sex/BDSM/rape fantasy

- sexual punishment for me (maybe I can only watch and not be allowed to participate through the use of a cock cage)

- outdoor sex/dogging/exhibitionism

She examined the list and folded it up, "I'll talk about this with him. A part of me is not sure about the exhibitionism part - what if people recognize me?!"

"These are only ideas I came up with. They're not meant to be done at once -- or at all."

She nodded. I gathered from her response that she was fine with the other stuff. Kev texted later that day which confirmed my belief.

"Just a heads up, our talks went really well. She's going to try them all, at one point or another. We'll probably add more stuff too. More details to come!"

I came home to find three other pairs of shoes near the doorway. My hope was to transform her into a slut wife who would sex up her guests! I loved how she had sucked off Kev last time without me! To my slight disappointment, Kev, Brandon and a new guy were merely in the kitchen drinking with my wife.

"Oh, here he is. Vince, this is Vic." she introduced me to him. He was a good looking, racially mixed man.

"Hey, I'm Vince. I knew both Kev and Brandon from a while back. Nice to meet you." he remarked to me with a bro handshake.

"Good that you're here. I assume there's something going on tonight?" I inquired.

"We're going to a sex club!" she grinned.

"Awesome! That was fast! Where are we going?"

"It's called Kinky Kate's. It's a bit of a drive from here, which is good. Hopefully our friends won't find us there."

"What made you change your mind about the exhibitionism?"

"The place will be giving us masks. We're all going to be putting one on, especially you hun! The people there will know you're not getting laid!" she jeered. "Plus I got you this, like you wanted."

She showed me the cock cage she had in the bag.

"Wow! You're really combining a lot of the stuff from the list!"

"Your wife's so open minded for you. I'm so glad I'm here!" Vince stated happily.

The other guys fervently agreed.

"I love how much you guys want me. It's going to be such a thrill to watch the other people want me too!"

We chatted for a bit until she excused herself. I found out that Vince went to college with them both, where he graduated with a degree in sports management. When my wife returned, she had put on medium sized hoop earrings and some shimmering pink lipstick! She also wore a black dress with high heels. Her nails were manicured too. She was clearly dressed to impress!

"How do I look fellas?!"

The reactions from us were overwhelmingly positive! The other three groped her for a bit, leading them to kiss her! She engaged with them for a bit, but ultimately broke away from them on her own power.

"We're going to be late if we stay here!"

She sat in the middle of Kev and Vince at the back of my car. As I drove, I could see and hear them getting frisky. While they were fondling her, she was stroking them very slowly! Brandon checked them out frequently from the passenger's side. It was rather difficult to stay focused on the drive, but I wouldn't have had it any other way!

After about thirty minutes on the road, we checked into the sex club. It was newly established about two years ago. The lighting and the furniture were top-notch, at least in the lobby area. After we read and signed our papers, including the waiver forms, the young woman working there handed us our masks, which we put on. We were then required to leave behind all our personal effects, including clothing. This was the moment when my wife put on my cock cage!

"I love you babe. Gotta go!"

We were separated into two directions by the staff. The woman from earlier walked with me to an auditorium with many TVs. Prior to going in, we made small talk and later advised me to use the washroom because I was going to be tied to a chair later! After offering me some water, she tied me up and taped my mouth! She then radioed to someone that we were good to go!

At least ten men of all ages and backgrounds were herded in by the other staff. The majority of those men passed glances at me, though no one dared utter a word. When my naked wife arrived with our friends, the crowd murmured, but I didn't realize the real reason until she walked down the aisle. Above her cleanly and newly shaven pussy, there was a crudely drawn arrow pointing at it, along with the words "Insert Here!", both of which were done with a black Sharpie pen! Moreover, the words "Slut Wife On Duty" were written on her lower back!

"Welcome everyone! Tonight's entertainment is Natalia [a fake name used] and her three studs she brought along! As you all must have noticed, her husband is here. Please give him a round of applause!" the same woman announced on the microphone.

Their clapping died off when she continued to talk.

"This is Natalia's first time doing this, so please applaud her also for being so brave!"

"Hi all!" she greeted awkwardly.

"Without further ado, let's watch her begin!"

The room erupted in the affirmative, so she shyly initiated her foreplay on the floor. Brandon, Kev, and Vince stood around patiently for their turns. Some audience members cheered her on!

Yeah, you sexy bitch! Suck those dicks proudly for your hubby!"

"Come on, faster! You know how to make them feel good!"

The announcer politely silenced the crowd; however, she felt comfortable enough to do as they requested! Her blowjobs were real good. She made Vince, who we had just met today, tilt his head back due to sheer bliss!

"What a great job she's doing there. How about a small reward for her?" the MC asked the crowd.

"Yeah!" the room chanted.

While my wife was busy with her BJs, the MC brought over an egg-shaped vibrator and taped it to my wife's clit. Shortly afterwards, the device was turned on via a remote! My wife reacted by bobbing her head faster while moaning noisily! Right as she took in Brandon's dick, she squealed and convulsed! The MC shut off the vibrator while she orgasmed!

"Thatta girl! Let's see you take this fat dildo in now!" the MC exclaimed while holding it up to the enthralled spectators.

A male staff member, who had a Go-Pro look-alike camera on him, brought the toy over to my wife. On the TV screens, she willingly opened her legs for him! He repeatedly jabbed the thing in her.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!"

The crowd went bonkers until the MC silenced them again. When the vibrator was turned back on, the squelching from Meg's cunt was very prominent! Though Megs tried to stop the coordinated stimulation, she squirted uncontrollably!

"Oh my fuckkkkkk! I'm cumming!" she howled shamelessly.

Everything came to a halt as she was left to recover. The MC and the male staff congregated with her as they removed the vibrator and dildo from her. All I could gather from that exchange was that Megan had nodded about something. Following that, she settled her breathing prior to giving staff the thumbs up.

"Alright, she's ready to show us why she's a slut wife! She's dedicating this glorious moment - which is also her first time by the way - for her loving husband! Let's make some noise for them!" the MC shouted.

She gawked at me when she got into the doggy position amidst the fanfare. The cameras on the ceiling were now activated, therefore the screens perfectly showed the sequences of Kev fucking her!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

One staff member invited the men to surround them. This somehow didn't affect Kev nor Megs in any way. They seemed to be in their own world. Nearby to them, Brandon put a chockful of lubricant into her ass - and she didn't say a thing! Following this, he hovered over her ass as Kev stopped moving. All of them struggled with the balance and awkwardness until Brandon succeeded in entering her ass!

"Ah shit! So tight!" she acknowledged with her head down in awe.

Vince lifted her chin up to seal her airtight. Together, the four of them made the most out of this opportunity, given how unsustainable this specific sex position was in the long run. In spite of how new the sensations were for her, she handled the sex remarkably well. When they switched to the cowgirl positions, the sex was pretty long lasting. Sometimes there would be mini breaks here and there to add lube or to change spots. Sometimes those breaks would simply involve them catching their breath while the dicks were still inside her! In all those cases, she'd resume the panting once they started up again!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

It was agonizing not to be able to do anything throughout this period. I struggled helplessly in the chair, but I loved it. I witnessed how much fun everyone was having, including the spectators. Everyone was practically masturbating to her!

On their next stoppage, she broke away from everyone so that she could get the key to unlock my cage! My badly neglected boner was finally held in her hand, yet she didn't attempt to relieve me. Oh the agony!

"I've got another gift for you - it's a big one! This is for turning me into a slut wife!" she vocalized.

Hurrying back to Brandon, Kev and Vince, who were dangerous close to ejaculating, she kneeled with her hungry mouth open! The male staff member with the camera ensured that the finale would be seen on the TVs!

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Awwww fuck! Ohhh shit!" Kev groaned.

Brandon was next to finish, so she dutifully turned towards him.

"Ooohhhhh! Oooohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" he grunted.

In spite of her visible aversion to the taste and amount of cum she had, she doggedly collected the last mouthful from Vince!

"Awwwww! Oh my god, you nasty fucking bitch!"

She then made a beeline towards me. So did everyone else. She frantically ripped the tape off and kissed me sloppily! The collection of cum she received was unbelievable! It took several large gulps for me to finish it. I had no regrets, even though the aftertaste was vile.

"Did that taste good, babe?" she simpered.

"Fuck yes! Thank you, sexy!"

"Do you still think I'm so sexy when I look like this?"

She turned around and bent over to expose her well-used orifices to me! I loved seeing her wedding ring and her gorgeous looking hands!

"You're even sexier!"

She faced me now, bending over to massage my balls.

"I think my poor hubby's been waiting for too long. What should I do with him, guys?" she surveyed aloud.

There wasn't a consensus from the collective yelling. Some people wanted her to finish me off with her oral skills. Others wanted to see more sex!

"Hmm, I'll see how long he lasts."

She sucked me like she owed me big money, thus alleviating my blue balls! Kev didn't flinch her when he rubbed her from behind. As a matter of fact, she hummed as she swayed with him. I thought she was going to get him to fuck her again. Instead, she got on top of me and guided me into her cunt!

"I hope you know my pussy got wetter because of him!"

Her lips compressed on mine as her hips humped me in tandem with my limited thrusts. Part way through this, she whispered in my ear, "I love you, baby. Do you want everyone to cum on me while you cum in me?" My response was most definitely in the affirmative! When she stopped to spin herself around, she notified to everyone about our decision!

"Cum on me, guys! Cover me with your fucking cum!" she boldly blurted.

While she resumed her hopping, jizz was flying at her from practically every direction! She hummed every time she felt the warmth and the volume. Simultaneously, I unleashed my backed up reserves like I was firing Glock rounds! I latched onto her and the amazing moment. When she broke away from me, droplets of my cum escaped from her.

"Look at her! She is a walking mess now!" the MC described. "Let's give major props to Natalia and her friends, as well as her husband for bringing her here!"

Sure enough, as she turned to me with a grin, she was thoroughly plastered! Her hands wiped off a lot of goo from her face, as a staff member escorted her away. After being untied by another staff member, various people congratulated me and my wife.

"Holy shit, I wish I had your wife."

"You two have got some kinky tastes, but I'm so fucking jealous to not be you."

Naturally, the patrons dispersed, leaving my friends and I to celebrate with each other. When my wife returned smelling fresh and clean, she joined in, though we agreed it was time to go back home. In the car, everyone fell asleep, thus entrusting me to drive home safely. Once we all arrived at our place safely, we shared our final reflections. Mostly it was her that we were interested to listen to. She, in particular, pointed out how liberating it was to do slutty stuff in front of others with a mask on. She added that she felt important in group setting, so we tentatively agreed we'd do more with her before calling it a night.

Megs and I had some wonderful pillow talk. We recalled our favorite moments of the evening, some of which involved her being double and triple penetrated! Another one was when I gave her a creampie as she was being showered with cum! I specifically brought up how much I enjoyed seeing her collect all that cum for me! Incidentally, this was her least favorite part, though she admitted she did it entirely for me.

We also delightfully discussed about having children in the near future. I also, perhaps inappropriately, shared with her my fantasy of seeing her get knocked up by Kev or any other racially different guy! She playfully remarked that it would be "super awkward" to explain to her family, so she vowed not to have sex with anyone else, at least until she was confirmed to be pregnant. I understood this as her deliberately leaving the door open, so to speak, for sex during her pregnancy! We then fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming about sharing a family together one day.

To Be Continued...