All Comments on 'I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 06'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dirty169Dirty169over 4 years ago
Keep going..

Getting hotter. It's her turn to hear it up. I suggest a P.A. piercing for him. This will allow for a long term wear and a very secure fit. It will also force him to sit when urinating, if you want to take the story down that path. Keep up the great work. Patiently awaiting Ch. 7 and more.

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 4 years ago

It will be time to sell her body for money as a whore as she said she would do anything Kev would request from her ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Breeding Time

How about an impregnation party? When she is fertile they have a party where three men get to fuck and load her with their sperm. They are chosen by lot and everyone else watches. She explains the baby by saying that hubby had too low a sperm count and they used a sperm donor. Being open-minded people they didn't care about the race of the father. As her belly bump appears and grows they have more parties to celebrate the breeding.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

pregnancy planned for the slut but the decription of plan is unclear, How would it be done ? ... not to have sex with anyone else.. Who should impregnate her, Vic or Ken ?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Yup she wants Kev's black baby! 5 stars

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

“My hope was to transform her into a slut wife who would sex up her guests!” I just cannot see how a person could ever think this about someone they loved. Beyond my ability to disbelieve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous