I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 08

Story Info
Megan and I explore ourselves even more! And she's pregnant!
6.5k words
4.31
32.5k
40

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leave comments below please! Let me know how you want this story to proceed!

-------

I woke up in the morning, observing that my lovely wife was still asleep. I pecked her on her right cheek, which caused her to smile, though her eyes remained closed. This made me think about how she would behave in front of Kev if he were to be here instead of me. Now that I had a boner, it was her responsibility to take care of me. I said nothing except to pull her hand over it, which led her to open her eyes.

"You want me to take care of this, huh?" she chuckled. "Fine."

She sat up and jerked me off. We exchanged looks at each other. I had no doubt that she was only thinking about me at this point, and not Kev. Yet I was the one secretly pretending to be him. In our first amateur porn video, she treated Kev as a lover. Indeed, many of the things that were outside her comfort zone were suggested by me, but almost always alleviated by him.

Our silence wasn't awkward, or at least I didn't consider it to be so. She must have figured out what was on my mind because she decided to reproduce the things she had done with him in the past, namely licking his balls and shaft, and posing with his mighty shaft like she had done on video. However, she didn't say anything.

"I loved that you got over the hump about being filmed. He can get you to do anything, right?" I asked without thinking it twice.

She stopped her foreplay entirely and sat up. Her cheerfulness vanished. This wasn't good.

"I need to tell you something, sweetie."

"What is it?"

"I think I shouldn't see him anymore."

"Why?"

"Because I'm becoming more and more attached to him." She sadly confessed. "I don't want to keep this from you, babe. I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry." I insisted. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I put you through all this."

My desire to explore my fetishes had finally become a problem. I had pushed her to do all those things for my sake. She did it because she loved me, but it was a bonus that she enjoyed it too.

"I'm really glad you told me." I assured her in the most sincere way possible.

"I'm gonna have to tell him about this too." she remarked.

"Before you do, please tell me exactly how you feel about him."

She shot at surprised stare at me, but looked away when she began to disclose everything.

"Where do I start?" she paused. "I know he needs someone to be there for him, and I know he loves it when I'm there."

I nodded.

"I love his tender touch. I love his warmth and his strength - not just physically either. Whenever he kisses me, my body gets weak. My urges grow on its own and I start doing the things he wants. The truth is, I want to do them! And when we cuddle, I know what he's thinking, but he won't say it."

"It's okay. I get it. I remember when you two did it for the first time; the chemistry was undeniable. You even got him to talk a little bit about himself too afterwards."

"Yes, but..."

"I don't want you to feel ashamed about your feelings. You supported my fetishes - and not once did you shame for my feelings."

"Of course not! Why would I?"

"Second point, he's my bro. I would do anything I could to help him as well. If you can help him in some way, I will support that. I've never been a jealous person."

"Okay, I know you're more than fine about me doing stuff with him. But you'd really be okay with me treating him like a boyfriend or something? Because that's what's gonna happen if we were to continue, but I'll end it with him right now if that's what you want me to do. I married you, not him."

I thought about my wife exploring her love with my best friend. Everything seemed to indicate that this would be a terrible idea. Yet her affirmation of love towards me was firm. She was never going to betray me, even if I, for whatever reason, wanted her to! So I had the glorious opportunity to have my cake and eat it, figuratively speaking.

"I don't need another thought on it. If you decide to love him, I'll be just as happy as the way things had been before the sharing. We would just be having a polyamorous relationship." I confidently replied.

"I want to stress again that I'll never leave you for anyone else."

"I know. We have this unbreakable trust that many couples are unable to establish. I feel so liberated with the way things have been going. I hope you feel the same way too."

She nodded fervently, "Yes, it has been the same for me."

"Good, then we're all good right?"

"No. I haven't finished my job yet." she winked.

She shifted herself onto her stomach and got me hard with her hands and tongue! Although I was flaccid, it really didn't take much from her to change that! As she held my shaft, she sucked my balls. It felt so good, especially knowing that she was okay now. Soon, she transitioned into giving me head! She would occasionally spit me out to lick my shaft though.

"What are you thinking of right now?" I interrogated.

"Your cock."

"That's it?"

"Maybe his too." she laughed. "Maybe I'm thinking about sexing him up again. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Hell yes."

"What if I take up on his offer to stay overnight? Did you know he told me I could stay over for as long as I liked, if I gave him my ass?"

"So that's what he told you!"

"Yup. And I'm really looking forward to doing stuff with him. I'm actually getting kind of wet now."

She reached down to feel herself up. At the same time, she showed me her slutty expressions. My wife might have felt conflicted about her feelings towards my best friend. However, her body probably didn't. She resumed her blow-jobs, while humming to herself. About a few minutes later, I switched spots with her so I could eat her out.

She was really wet to begin with. My face and lips were soaked practically upon contact. At the same time, I maintained my erection. I ate her out for at least ten more minutes or so before putting my cock into her cunt. I whispered something to her during my thrusts.

"I love you. I promise I'll always love you."

She grinned ear to ear, "I want you to fuck like I'm your whore. Don't hold back. Be rougher with me."

I promised myself I wasn't going to disappoint her. I grabbed her hips and pounded her as hard as I could. She happily moaned back, shouting at me to keep doing that.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard like that! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

I picked up on a quick rhythm so I went with it for the most part. There were a few moments that I slowed down to kiss her. My hands and lips paid attention to practically every part of her head and shoulders. She was so beautiful and deserved every kiss, as always. When we transitioned from missionary to cowgirl to doggy, there was no stoppage of momentum or enthusiasm from either of us. Time flew by so fast. I eventually finished on her face and her tits, which she specifically asked for, so that a good photo of her, with much of her face censored, could be uploaded for other pervs like me to admire her. She was the one calling the shots, not me!

She was also the one who later arranged to talk to Kev in-person about this. She made it explicit that she was going to reveal something about her to him, so he could somewhat prepare for what could have still been a bombshell of a revelation. Fortunately, I received a phone call from him that relieved me. He was, as my wife had correctly analyzed, lonely, and had never sustained a worthwhile relationship since his last breakup. He felt we all would have to meet to talk.

We had some beers as he disclosed his feelings about Megan. Though he confirmed his affection towards her, he had been constantly distraught about possibly ruining our friendships, as well as the marriage. He even considered severing ties earlier, but he was very grateful for having us. My wife, having heard him say to me the second time, sat beside him with her arms wrapped. In the end, despite laying all our cards on the table, we were all winners. We ended the night with her offering to suck us both! The finale was even more daring on her part; she wanted to see if we could cover enough of her face with cum to submit a photo uncensored! In the end, we couldn't, so we agreed on not keeping it.

The rest of the week I didn't get to fuck her because I spent a lot of unexpected time at work. Yet, during that time, my wife could have had her fun with him whenever she wanted, guilt-free, though she only opted to do it one time. That encounter involved her coming home in the late evening with something to show me!

"Babe, sorry I'm late, but I got something for you - touch me down there!" She grinned.

A quick brush determined she had cum pooled in her underwear! I gave her a perverted smile.

"Do you like that I came directly home from another man's place? I would've stayed over, but I wanted you to inspect me."

"Oh my god Megs! I've said this so many times - you're so fucking sexy!'

"I think so too! You loved how the men at the sex club gawked at me, didn't you? What about all that cum I asked them to dump on me? God, it was such a spur of the moment for me, but I have no regrets."

"I'm really happy. Will there be more of those 'spur of the moments'?"

"We'll see!" she giggled.

She hopped into the shower and I went to bed. We finished the night uneventfully. I, however, was secretly planning something that she might agree to do within the moment. I suspected that Kev might have some ideas, so I texted him:

"Hey bud, how are you? Remember that night in the sex club? She told me the bukkake thing was something spontaneous she did. That was hot. Just wondering if there's other things like that we can get her to do. I wanna make it a surprise."

The next morning, he texted back:

"I think I got an idea. Let me get back to you."

Much to my dismay, I checked periodically during work to find nothing. It was difficult to contain my impatience. In the early evening, as I came home, he finally texted back!

"Hey buddy, I got some goodies I can bring over. Do you want me to show them to you tonight or would it be too rushed?"

I verified my wife's schedule. She had been thinking about doing some of her papers which she had procrastinated doing, which would have been bad if I had simply let her do them. No! Instead, I gave Kev the green light to come over. The moment that he arrived at our place, she playfully accused us.

"I knew something was up! What are you two planning?"

Kev presented her a bag of goodies. She was overjoyed at first, until she realized what was in it!

"What! What are these?"

"Take them out and see!"

Her jaw dropped when she pulled out the remote controlled vibrating panties, a large studded vibrating dildo, some nipple vibrators, and some edible lingerie. At the bottom of the bag, there was a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs.

"Looks like I'm tonight's entertainment again." she sighed.

"You won't have to use everything tonight." Kev calmly assured. "But I will have you put these [the vibrating panties] on!"

"Now?" she timidly asked.

"Yes."

She didn't waste any more time and swapped out her worn panties with these black nylons. They looked so good on her, as she spun around for us. Kev abruptly turned on and off the remote, which jolted her!

"Hey! You can't do that!" she jokingly frowned.

This resulted in Kev laughing evilly as he turned it back on, though on the slowest setting. She froze! He then decided to make out with her, which she did not reject. In the middle of this, he turned the remote off, therefore enabling her to return to her senses.

"Sure I can. It's not like you'd ever complain when it comes to me." he sneered.

"You're so mean!" she pouted feebly as she began taking off the panties.

"Don't take it off - we're going out now."

"Now?!" she reacted dramatically. She then turned to me, "This was your idea, wasn't it?"

"Maybe it was my idea. Whatcha gonna do about it?" Kev responded in a cool tone, just as he hugged her and kissed her head. She awkwardly glanced at me for a few seconds while his hands moved to her tits. Fortunately, he forced his lips with hers, so she was able to look away. He eventually whispered something to her and let her go. She walked away quietly to get dressed because she had accepted her fate.

We left our house in two cars to go to a nightclub - it was Kev's idea. As we followed him, Megs and I had a fun talk about her wearing those special panties inside the nightclub. She thought she was crazy for agreeing to do this, particularly in a red club dress she hadn't worn in a while! Nonetheless, she made it clear she wasn't going to chicken out.

The club had a lengthy queue for the men. The women, whether they were alone or in groups on the other hand, were welcomed with open arms. As we waited, Kev activated the panties on the slowest setting! This was her first test to act 'normal', and she passed it when she held back a gasp. Some drunk guy in front of her decided to make conversation with us. It was obvious that he did that to talk to her. Still, she behaved like normal. I could tell she was feeling proud of herself.

Once we were inside, we decided to get some drinks. I regretted at that moment about not pre-drinking at our place first. Regardless, I covered for everyone's drinks. Because of the atmosphere and the alcohol, it really didn't take much for us to loosen up. The two of them danced together. I managed to revive my dance moves from back in the day, taught none other than Kev himself! I grew more confident as more eyes were on me. Soon, some of the women were groping me, as well as bumping their asses against me. One really drunk young woman tried to simulate she was fucking me doggy-style! This was a very nice change from the cuckold persona I took on.

I took my attention off the women around me to look for my BFF and my wife. Over in the distance, I spotted them kissing and having a blast! I paddled through the crowds to reach them and they warmly welcomed me. In fact, my wife was very touchy-feely. I could tell she was really tipsy. When I looked at Kev, he winked at me because he was going to intensify her panties! As a result, she clung onto me. Her eyes rolled a little, suggesting that she was really feeling it! Her sensations must have increased exponentially because she made out with me! Suddenly, she screamed in my ear in a desperate tone.

"Fuck, he's gonna make me cum! Oh god! Fuck! Make him stop! I'm gonna cum!"

As she was about to moan, she suppressed it by kissing me. I waited till she shuddered before giving an emphatic chin nod to Kev, who stopped the remote. She uttered a few more groans before finally recovering! As she parted from me, she kissed me on the lips once more before returning to Kev! Seeing how that sequence played out for me, one woman admired how hot she looked, and me for being charming enough to get the kiss! She didn't seem to be aware that I was married.

I continued to dance with more women. I was clearly one of the more popular guys on the floor. Not bad for a married man. One of these women was a classy looking black girl. We made eye contact, and her fragrance drew me in. Things fell into place from there, so to speak. Her hands were on my shoulders, and mine were on her slender hips. She told me her name was Mimi, a local college student. I could tell she needed some company, so I stayed, but dutifully disclosed that my wife was having fun in the club with me, which seemed to make her sad. As it turned out, she had recently broken up with a cheating boyfriend. I figured Kev might be able to relate, so I brought her with me to find him.

At one of the tables, Mimi and I found Megs clinging onto him, with her head resting on his shoulders. I had to clumsily explain to Jenny, a stranger, that this situation was not unusual for us. Megs was more explicit.

"I had my doubts about having sex with other men at the beginning, but I have no regrets now. None of this would've been possible if we didn't have an open mind, or if we didn't respect each other, which includes being transparent and honest."

Mimi answered, "This is so foreign to me. I don't know if I could watch a boyfriend do stuff in front of me."

"It's definitely not for everyone - and there's nothing wrong with that. It's also not wrong for people to have sex with others with the full consent of everyone involved. If you were given the option, would you do it?"

"I would have to think about it."

"Here, it doesn't even always have to be about penetrative sex. Let me show you how fun this is." Kev said as he flashed out a remote.

My wife bit on her lips as the stimulus hit her. She didn't try to hide how good she was feeling.

Mimi gasped, "Holy shit, you've got a vibrator in you now?"

"She has vibrator panties." I chimed in. "Her goal coming in here was to act as normal as possible. But I guess you don't care about that anymore, right hun?"

"It's not fair! If you make me cum here, everyone's gonna hear me!"

"Then you should do something right now to prevent that from happening. Suck your lovely husband right now under the table, or else!" he sneered.

She peered around guiltily before ducking. I saw Mimi watch my expressions with genuine fascination.

Megan's mouth was so damn good, but Kev made it clear he was going to get his turn as well! He then, unbeknownst to my wife, passed the remote to Mimi, who was more than happy to experiment with it. The first thing she did was increase the speed. Changing the modes was inevitably next. Megan was so engulfed in her rapture on a couple occasions that she could do nothing else except hold our cocks like they were handles!

"I wonder what will happen if this goes on max!" Mimi thought out loud.

Poor Megs never saw it coming. She shrieked uncontrollably as she blasted off into the heavens! I was certain the whole club heard her because we got some weird glances! Mimi reflexively turned the remote off and threw it back to Kev. It took some time for my wife to climb back up from underneath, and just as she did, the bouncer eye-balled her! I hadn't seen her look that embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave." he commanded.

"But we didn't do anything!" Kev protested.

"This club is not the appropriate place for what you guys are doing. Please leave or we'll call the police."

That was the first time for any one of us to be kicked out of an establishment. Despite this, we were in pretty good spirits, particularly Megan who resorted to laugh about it.

"OMG, that bouncer's never going to forget my face!"

"I doubt he'll remember for too long, hun." I reassured her. "It's probably one of the many things he sees on a weekly basis, if not daily."

"I hope so.

"Come on, let's drink and forget about it. Everyone's invited to my place! Let's go!"

Kev took Mimi. Just before we drove off, Megan giddily removed her thoroughly soaked panties.

"Jeez, I came so fuckin' hard back there!"

"Looks like you've become an exhibitionist, hey?" I teased.

"Nooo, no way! I'm not gonna do this sort of thing again!" she stated in a playful tone.

"Sure, sure."

"I'm serious! No one's gonna talk me into it again!"

All of us arrived safely at his place. We chilled on his couches with drinks in hand.

"So...Victor, have you ever done it with other women, besides your wife?" Mimi interrogated.

"Wait! This sounds like we should do some truth or dare. You up for that, Mimi?" Kev interjected.

"Sure, why not, if everyone's okay with it." She beamed.

Megan and I nodded. I noted Mimi's newfound friskiness. Her night had turned 180 degrees. She repeated her question in a more explicit manner.

"Truth or dare: Victor, have you ever hooked up with another woman in front of your wife?"

"Truth." I smirked. "Yes, I have. She was gorgeous."

12