I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi drank a shot. It was my turn.

"Truth or dare: Megs, how many one night stands have you ever had?"

"Truth. 2."

I drank a shot.

"Truth or dare, Mimi. Would you have hooked up with someone tonight?" Kev asked.

"I choose dare."

"I dare you to take off Victor's pants and underwear with only your mouth!"

She tried to do it but it was impossible to do it without unbuttoning my pants, so I was given permission to do it for her. When it came to biting my underwear, she avoided touching my cock, although she did make eye contact with it. Kev drank.

Megs asked, "Truth or dare, Kev. Have you ever thought about corrupting me into being yours?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to groan like you always do when you cum."

He did it, and we all laughed at him. Megs drank.

As the game went on, all of us became looser and raunchier. Mimi learned a lot more about us through the truths, so that may have been the reason for her to get in on the dares. Eventually, we stripped each other naked and became more touchy-feely with each other, except when it involved us guys! Some of the things we did included: kissing everywhere on our bodies; daring Megs to walk out on the balcony nude for five seconds; having the ladies uttering some fake moans for the laughs; and us guys giving them massages! The massaging period was essentially our downtime.

"I want you to do stuff to him. Maybe Mimi will get involved." I whispered from behind.

"You should do something with her - she's cute!" She quietly urged just as she got up.

All eyes were on her when she sat on his lap. He fondled her everywhere. Her tits were sucked as well. Throughout this time, she pretty much ignored me.

"Why don't you do something with my hubby?" she queried Mimi. "He could use a little love."

Mimi scooted over to me while gazing at my wife for any kind of confirmation. That didn't happen. Instead, Megan left his lap and knelt in front of him. She jerked him off initially, before shortly offering him her tits! My erection was throbbing!

"Very nice." Mimi complimented as her left hand grasped it.

Megan gave oral now. Her slurping sounds were killing me, so I was just about to say something! Fortunately, Mimi gave me some decently quick handjobs.

"Yes... that feels good." I muttered.

Megan stood up and peered at us smugly. Next, she climbed on top of him, facing us! We had a premium view of her squatting on his dick!

"Now THAT feels good!"

Up and down she went. There was no shame. The sounds of sex added to the humiliation. Mimi was envious, I think, judging from her stare.

"You wanna suck me a little?" I awkwardly asked her.

She nodded, although in a way that seemed like she didn't want to be rude. She parked between my legs and dove in. The instant her lips clamped down with mine, I forgot I was married! I loved the way her hands wrapped around my balls, and the way she batted her eyelashes at me.

"You're so pretty. Oh god."

She had this shy smirk to her that made it so amazing. I don't know what she was thinking about, but she decided to touch herself. I brushed my hands over her soft and curly black hair. It brought me to think about someone could be so stupid to cheat on her. Now she belonged to me - at least for now. As I returned to my senses, I abruptly stopped her in the middle of her BJs. She probably wondered if she did something wrong.

"Let me treat you the way you deserve to be treated."

I pulled her in close and sucked her busty tits. I massaged her moist pussy too. As a result, she clung onto me as she got wetter and wetter! I snuck two fingers in. As I pushed deeper in her, she gasped and trembled on me. That's when I pulled out.

"Here, get on the couch, I'll show you what I can really do."

After she laid down, I ate her out while my fingers rubbed her clit. My tongue flicked all the parts that it could reach. My wetness combined with hers, making my face super wet! I didn't care. I wanted her to go crazy for me.

"Ohhhh, shit! You're so good at this!" she exclaimed.

I always knew I was good at it, but my secret for success was me trying my best to make people happy. After eating her out for a while, I had to catch my breath, so I just fingerfucked her instead. I overheard my wife's muffled groans, which brought me back to reality. I looked behind me to see her face down on the couch as Kev plowed her pussy! At that moment, I fantasized the idea of him and some other guys running a train on her! Maybe she would be blindfolded or tied up as ten or more guys waited for their turns! Maybe everyone would cum inside her! Hell, maybe she was the one who organized the impregnation party! All of this was just fun to think about.

Noticing that I was distracted, Mimi took my fingers out and slurped the juices off of them! Then she brought me to rear of the couch where Kev and Megan were! In the middle of her pounding, my wife looked up to see me lining up to fuck Mimi, who had bent herself over.

"Fuck my pussy that's wet for you in front of your wife - make her jealous!"

As I slid my hardness inside, I could tell she exaggerated her moans and facial expressions. Megan did react, though not in the way Mimi nor myself expected!

"Baby, you already know I'm your whore. Remind them again why I am!"

Thus, an arms race had been started. The gauntlet had been thrown down. Kev and I thrust our sex partners brutally and repeatedly, filling the room with female moans! I, for one, wait!s very pumped up - no pun intended, particularly as I saw Megan's pleasure-glossed face! Regardless of him slapping her backside or pulling her hair, she kept urging him on! Meanwhile, Mimi was also very much into this. She masturbated while claiming that I was close to making her cum!

"Yesss, fuckkk me like that and I'm gonna cummmmm!"

She told the truth because her back arched and her whole body shuttered. Megan taunted me.

"If you think my husband's good, wait till you try Kev, provided he doesn't cum for me first!"

Mimi retorted with sass, "Well, he's just given me my first orgasm in a while, and I've already had my share of black guys unlike you, girl!"

"Damn!" I thought.

"That kinda hurts my feelings." Kev joked as he pumped a little slower.

Megan chuckled as well, "Well, it's your loss!"

"Mimi, I didn't know you missed sex this much." I commented in jest.

"You have no idea, so fuck me some more!"

That interaction made me discover that there was a growing desire within me to cuck Megan, though it was still very much my preference to see her with someone else. I had flashbacks of the Honduran girl, Jolena, who my wife had brought home for me as a surprise, but I didn't think about pursuing other women. Maybe I could change that side of me a bit, especially if we swap with other married couples! I believed she would be open to that.

I fantasized her being wooed by a slightly older man, perhaps a well-established womanizer. Hell, maybe he'd even be wealthy! What if I 'sold' her for the night or for the weekend to him? She'd come home filled with his cum, and our bank account would get a little bit of cash, which could help us pay off our other bills!

The sex continued with us trying out different positions, though we never indicated we wanted to switch partners. To be honest, I wouldn't have switched if there was a choice anyway because I was very content with Mimi. My favourite position out of the variants was spooning her from behind as she kissed me.

As amazing as the sex was, the end was bound to happen. I was very much looking forward to cumming, but Kev and I were very good at holding it in. Fortunately, Mimi proposed that she and Megan would share the cum on their faces! As a result, Kev and I prepared ourselves. Part way through this, he managed to convince Mimi to suck him, which she did after playfully rolling her eyes at him. Megan, on the other hand, teased me with a headshake, only to hungrily suck my dick shortly after that!

"You think I'll get a chance to tap that body one day, Mimi?" Kev pleaded.

"Maybe. I'm always skeptical about guys with big dicks though."

Kev was the first to ejaculate. The cum bursts, at least in the beginning, favoured Mimi more, yet he ensured Megan got some too. Simultaneously, I shot out my loads too! Now both ladies were drenched! After about ten seconds or so, the ejaculations were finished. That's when Mimi blindly tried to lick off Megan's face, who in turn did the same. They cleaned each other up in this way, more or less. It was an insane moment! They ate our cum!

After we cleaned up, we were ready to crash to sleep. Megan kissed me good night before running over to Kev's room. Mimi and I did the same; however, we ended up sleeping on the same couch, with her head on my shoulder. It was really nice.

In the morning, Megan and I dropped off Mimi back to her university dorm. We exchanged contact details and promised we'll meet again. Afterwards, we headed home, where we behaved like a normal loving couple again. We cuddled in front of TV. We ordered Chinese take-out. And perhaps most importantly, we talked about us. That's when a paramount topic came out.

"Hey babe, I really want a kid now. Are you ready?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes! I'm very ready to be a dad!"

"Oh yay! I love you so much!" she celebrated with a bright smile. It oddly reminded me of that moment when she announced her decision to have sex with Kev for the very first time!

"Have you told him yet?"

"Of course not! Why would I discuss this sort of thing with him before you?'

"Sorry hun, I was just curious. You did sleep with him last night, after all."

"Oh come on! We practically fell asleep as we snuggled!"

"Serious question though, what's gonna be the plan with him moving forward?"

"Nothing. I'm going to wrap things up with him one of these days."

As weird as it was, I didn't expect her to drop everything like that. I thought maybe she'd still do some stuff with him!

"So you're really not gonna see him anymore?"

"Well, yes, but not like before! My focus is to be a good mom now."

"And I know you will be." I confidently reassured. "I know you will be, even if you decide later to have a little fun on the side. I'll be totally fine with that!"

She grinned, "We'll see."

"In any case, I love you sweetie. Thank you so much for playing out my fantasies without any judgement."

"You don't need to thank me - I'm glad I could explore my kinks too."

From that point forward, we transitioned back to a single partner sex life. Although I have rightfully described Megan and our marriage in the most positive light, it hadn't always been the case, especially during this period. Maybe due to the added pressures of having a kid, along with school and work obligations, we began to finally take note of each other's flaws. I realized that whenever I bugged her about something small, like forgetting to replace toilet paper when it was near the end, she'd always go on the defensive. And if I was annoyed enough to call out on that fact, oh boy, that never ended well for me, even if I might have been 'right'. Sometimes we misunderstood each other's words or actions. We'd also argue, among other things, how I spent my free time, and how she'd re-organize my stuff on a whim. Yet we'd eventually find ways to overcome these obstacles. Our tensions dropped for good right when she missed her period! About a week and a half later, the test determined that she was pregnant!

As weeks became months, her belly expanded! I supported her every step of the way. Our excitement got us listing baby names. For boys, we considered: Anthony, Gabriel, and Louis, among others. For girls, we listed: Andrea, Olivia, and Teagan, but we were open to more names. As her belly grew even bigger, our sex drives increased! There was something really sexy about fucking her with my baby in it. At the same time, I imagined her fucking Kev or his friends, as well as her taking part in a gangbang with strangers!

Throughout this time, Kev had been with us on our journey - the good and the bad. With the loss of my wife as a fuckbuddy, he played the long game and convinced Mimi to spread her legs instead! I heard he even talked her into fucking his friends too, but I didn't ask for the details.

Near the start of the second trimester, I capitalized on the fact that pregnant women around this time were well-known to be hornier than usual. I did this by making her re-watch with me her amateur movies. Our uncensored versions gave us a reminder about her love for Kev's dick! I went one step further though.

"Just for fun, what if you had his dick plus several others? All the different shades of them are around you. What would you do?"

She narrated without hesitating, "If I were to be swarmed like that, I'll take them on! I can imagine them hurrying me, so I would have to do my best not to make them wait. But ooh, the thought of them fucking me is wild. How many are there, hun?"

"How about six total?"

"Six huh? I wonder why they chose me!" She thought out in a suggestive tone. It dawned on me that it was my cue to come up with a scenario for her!

"Maybe we have a humongous debt and you volunteered to help pay it off."

"I volunteered, huh? You sure you didn't pawn me off?" she cackled.

"Okay fine! I pawned you off because I'm a greedy fuck that needed the money."

She began to narrate this story, which involved her 'reluctantly' offering her body to these guys! In exchange, they promised not to hurt me or our unborn baby. She described how she was forced to strip and blow all these guys that came in all shapes, shades, and sizes! Yet each time she moved onto the next guy, she predicted that her resistance would turn into lust!

"So you'll go into slut mode then?" I interrupted.

"Why not? It's your fault for selling me!"

She silenced me there! Anyhow, she resumed the story by having the men warm her up. With her erogenous zones completely stimulated, she imagined that she was going to go crazy! As a matter of fact, she teased about having all three guys fill her at the same time, with two guys in each hand!

"All you need is a porn name." I sighed.

"No, I won't get into porn. I'll be their sex slave though. They'll fuck me whenever they want and I'll be the horniest bitch ever!"

"What about us then, hun? You're gonna leave me behind?"

"No, babe, I won't leave you. But maybe you'll have to take care of our baby - and maybe theirs!" she laughed. "At least there'll be no more debt though, right?"

I nodded, "Right. No more debt. How will they cum?"

"Since I have been doing all the work, it's only fair you chip in. How about I collect all their cum and you drink it for me? I don't want to drink all that!"

"Wow, what an idea." I said. "I can't imagine the taste."

"If we were to build on this idea, you might volunteer, in vain, to drink all of the cum so they can't knock me up. But I think I'll secretly have them cum inside me anyway so you'll see another belly from me! That would be quite a sight, wouldn't ya think? We might not know who the daddy is."

"Oh my god, I love you Megan. But you wouldn't actually do a gangbang, would you?"

"Why not?" she responded nonchalantly. "All this talk makes me want to be at the center of dicks! I'm sure you don't entirely mind."

I couldn't tell anymore if she was still roleplaying, or if she was being serious...

To Be Continued...

12