All Comments on 'I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 08'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser crap husband

he act like a loser mental guy . . loser pervert

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

here open mind is the synonym for a poor life only focused on perversion

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

megan would love a BBC gangbang when she is fertile. 10 stars to writer. very well done. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too bad you stopped writing.... i would love to see after feeding her husband other mens cum she asked him to get some off the tap so to speak. get him sucking cock with her. then start sticking her finger in his ass as she blows him. then after doing that for a few months is takes him back to the club. he thinks it's going to be the same as last time so he strips and has his hand bound like last time. as he is take to the stage he is bent over a bench that looks like a padded saw horse. him legs are bound and another strap is placed under his bound arms and around the saw horse. his wife is sucking men off in front of him. then they turn and he has a cock in his mouth that his wife was just sucking. and she stars sucking another hard. this one ends up in his ass while he sucking. as the night goes on she and her husband both suck and fuck all 10 of the men that were on stage. he was untied. and the people watching were called on to come up and blast their loads all over them. his wife said get use to this for the rest of her pregnancy. as the Dr. had told her she needed to stop having sex for the last month of her pregnancy. and at least a few months after. they took a shower at the club and got cleaned up. on the drive home she asked where are you driving to? this is not the way home. as he pulled in a adult sex toy shop. he gets her out of the car and they walk in. the shop was slow so they did not have a ton of others to move around as they looked about. as the turn to the back wall he see's a few big dongs and the strap-on and asked his wife if the Dr. would allow her to fuck him for the next few months as he winked at her. then asked if she did not want to that he could call kev....

food for thought hope the author comes back to write some more...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

he stopped writing, because the wife finally woke up, divorced him, then he shot himself when he realized without her he'd never get to see another man's dick again because he's a pathetic little micro-penis suffering wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I shared my ex wife with several men, only in our bed with me there,I really enjoyed watching her cum because I was able to watch her whole body react including her facial expressions. They never stayed over nite . The author in most of these threesomes go way beyond what really happens in threesomes .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous