I Told You So

Story Info
The guy who had something extra gives it to her.
2.3k words
4.31
7.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting at around age twelve I noticed I had a weird effect on girls but more so on women. If they touched my hands they'd act weird and sometimes just get quiet and stare at me. It was weird so I didn't tell my parents but by the time I was thirteen I wore gloves all the time. That way I could do all the normal things everyone else did like shake hands and stuff like that without causing a problem.

Yes, as it hard as it was to wear gloves all the time it was even harder not to wear them. You never know how much people touch each other with their hands until you can't do it. Try refusing to shake someone's hands sometime. You'll see.

Fortunately for me the hand thing had no effect on my mother or my sister. My cousins went numb like everyone else so I always wore gloves around them. Unless I wanted them to shut up, then it was kind of handy!

Granted, I took off the gloves like when I was out with my Boy Scout troop, playing sports at school, and other social activities where there were no women around.

Avoiding girls as a practice made a lot of people think I was gay so it was a relief when I got to college where being weird was much more acceptable.

But more to the point here is I wasn't gay. I really did want a girlfriend.

In my speech class I met a cute girl named Melody. She was perky, a little offbeat, average in size, and she wore her dark hair in very feminine pixie cut that showed off her sexy neck.

Taking a chance I started to date Melody and pretty quick was in the club that was allowed to call her 'Mel'. I discovered that I could kiss her and she was just fine with no odd side effects.

A month later we were in her off-campus apartment after class and Mel was looking at my gloved hands. I'd had to explain to her about the gloves and my hands but I think she thought the crazy story was just cover for some mental thing on my part.

"Dennis, do you think it would be okay for me to touch your hands without the gloves? Do you trust me?"

It had been seven years since the last time I'd touched a woman. Maybe it would be okay? Besides, I was longing to touch her and feel her skin.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't tell you what might happen." With that I removed my gloves.

"Your hands look so soft! I've never seen a guy with hands as soft as yours..." and that's where her sentence ended. Mel had her hand on mine and now she had that glazed-over look I remembered so well. As she sat there staring at me I took the chance to touch her face and then steal a caress of her gorgeous neck. That stirred her up a bit.

"Oh, my God...that's amazing!" she finally said.

"What's it like?" I asked her. Hate to admit but I was really curious about it.

"It's like riding a roller coaster and getting that feeling you get when it goes over a hill!" She squirmed in her seat. "Ohhhhh, that's doing things for me!"

She looked at me in wonder as the effect started to wear off. "Fuck, Dennis! You weren't lying, were you? Oh my God, that must have been a bitch to grow up with that. You poor thing."

Her hands went to mine again and she touched me before I had a chance to react. Her jaw went slack and she just seemed to melt into the couch. I let go of her hands and her recovery was a little faster this time. She was definitely feeling it pretty intensely and she was looking at me like she was starving and I was a hamburger.

(Yeah, I was stupid enough not to realize she was aroused.)

"Oh, my. I think we need to explore this a little more..." she said as she reached for me again. This time I pulled my hands back and put on my gloves.

"Mel, I think I'm gonna go and maybe let you get yourself together, okay?"

I stood up and left her on her couch. She looked a little confused so I closed the door on my way out to let her recover in private.

It wasn't even twenty minutes later when she texted me asking me to come back to her place. I sighed and texted back that I was on my way. I figured if she was okay enough to text me then she was okay, right? Naturally it was twenty minutes for me to walk back to her place.

When she opened the door for me I caught my breath. The object of my desire was standing before me in a long t-shirt. I immediately noticed her nipples and realized that the t-shirt was the only thing she was wearing. She still had that hungry look.

She managed to politely invite me in and had me sit on her couch.

"I think we need to talk." she said as she sat down next to me and let her soft boob press against my horny arm.

"Okay, about what?"

"I think you need to fuck me so we can find out what this does." She said this with an impish smile while reaching for my cock. Which was hard. To be honest, it was usually hard when I was around Mel so this wasn't all that remarkable.

What was remarkable was my virgin cock getting it's first female attention. I immediately decided that I liked this. Quite a lot.

"Mel, this is probably going to be a very bad idea. Are you sure you want to do this because I know I do."

She bit her lip and nodded yes.

Leading me to her bedroom she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. My shorts came next and I let them drop as I stepped out of my sandals. I was almost naked except for my gloves.

Mel pulled her t-shirt over her head and then there she was in all her feminine glory! She smiled at me and then kissed me lightly on the lips. Her hands went to my gloves.

"Mel, I have to tell you something..."

She looked a little surprised and she smiled. "Okay, the hand thing wasn't enough? What else?"

"I'm a virgin."

She giggled and smiled as she held her hands against her chest, "So am I! Isn't this crazy? I was going to wait but now all I can think about is you!"

She pulled back the blankets and climbed onto the bed. Patting on the bed she meant for me to join her.

My cock jutted out from my body like a diving board. I briefly had an ethical discussion with myself about what I was doing and if it was fair to Mel. I quickly realized that I loved her, I wanted to be with her, and sooner or later we were going to have sex so why not now? Besides, she liked me, right?

I went to get on the bed and she held up her hand.

"Gloves. Off. Now."

I drew in a breath for the moment of truth and took off my gloves. Being careful not to touch her too soon I got onto the bed next to her and laid on my side. She rolled over to face me.

"Touch me." she said.

"Where?"

She smiled. "Anywhere you want."

I slowly moved my hand to her breast and then gently palmed it. Her reaction was instant. She sighed as a feeling of arousal and euphoria swept over her. I may have been a virgin but I knew what serious arousal looked like and this was it!

The glassy look in her eyes returned but she held it together better. We kissed and started making out. Her hands were all over me and my hands were all over her.

It wasn't maybe even two or three minutes when she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. I had no idea what I was doing but my cock knew where it wanted to be and I started pushing and prodding.

"Here." she said as she reached between us and guided me to her pussy. She moved my cock through her furrow a few times and then suddenly I felt the silky smooth wetness of her treasures.

I hesitated and looked into her eyes.

"Please." she asked.

I slipped into her glorious heaven. It was snug and tight and wet and warm and it blew my mind to finally have my cock inside the girl of my dreams.

"Oh, Jesus...fuck..." she uttered as I started to fuck her. Her eyes rolled back and then she closed them. She fell limp as my hips rose and fell on hers. I'd love to tell you it went on and on but, you know...virgin. I was new to this and too soon I felt my cum rising.

The college health class came back to me at that moment. I briefly thought about stopping. Then looking at Mel my desire took over and I pressed deep into her and let loose! It felt so great to cum in her and as I looked at her she started twitching and moaning. Her hips moved to meet mine and I shot out another squirt of cum. We did this a few more times until my cock and balls were starting to feel a little sore from the effort.

When I was done Mel lay there senseless. She was still twitching and moaning and now her hands felt her own body. It was amazingly erotic. This thing she was doing went on and on but then tapered off after about five minutes at which point she fell soundly asleep.

I got up and took a quick rinse in her shower and then got dressed enough to be presentable. Sitting down in her living room I fiddled with my hands and eventually turned on the TV. The sun set in the west and right around eight I heard her stirring.

When she came out of the bedroom she had this silly smile on her face. And the t-shirt. Just the t-shirt. I could tell she was still aroused. Anyone would have seen that.

"Lover, that was absolutely fucking ah-mazing!"

"You're okay?" Really, I was concerned for her. I loved her after all.

She sat down on the couch next to me and kissed me. "I'm fine. I had no idea that was what sex was supposed to be like. Fuuuck."

Her hand went to my chest.

"Dennis, you're like the best drug ever invented!"

"You've done drugs?" I asked.

"Only when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. And this was way the fuck better than that! When your dick touched me it was like the whole world felt at peace and everything was going to be wonderful and then you started fucking me...damn, that was intense! When you came in me it was like getting injected with a rainbow!"

She went on and on about the experience and as she did it was pretty clear she wanted more. I touched her face and she flushed with arousal and this time we didn't even make it back to the bed. I fucked her right there on the couch.

I lasted a little longer before I felt the unstoppable urge to cum in her. This time she gave a little cry and then fell limp.

It took me a little time to calm down and when I did I picked up Mel and carried her to the bedroom. She was totally passed out and I figured to let her sleep it off so after covering her up I got dressed and headed home.

She called me late the next morning explaining how she'd slept in and missed her morning classes. She didn't seem to care about it too much and told me she would make her afternoon classes. But she also insisted I had to come over for dinner.

Naturally I spent my time in class thinking about Mel. By the time I made it to her place I was getting hard with the near certainty that I was going to get laid.

When she opened her door for me she radiated sexiness. Her movements were different and she simply appeared more beautiful than before. There was also a seductiveness to her now and she made clear that she desired me.

I knew that most of this was from my condition. Still, it was getting me laid, right?

We made it through dinner and then we managed to talk for a short time. Mel was amazed at herself for what she was doing with me. She said it was totally against her nature to have given up her virginity and to keep risking a baby with me but she couldn't help herself.

Twenty minutes later she passed out after I'd filled her pussy again.

As she lay there sleeping it off I realized that when she got a dose of my cum it was sedating her so it would have time to seep into her body. I looked at the sleeping girl and realized that my cum was doing double duty trying to get her pregnant.

When she woke up she wanted to go again and so did my cock.

In due time she quit school because she didn't care about it anymore. And then the day she told me she was pregnant the tears were flowing and she was crying...right until I took off my gloves and touched her face.

As the baby grew she became very calm and tranquil. We'd still fuck and it still had the same effect on her but even when we weren't fucking she'd still be very Zen-like.

I understood when the baby was born and she'd get that same glazed-over expression as he put his hands on her tits and latched on to suckle them.

My boy was going to be a chip off the old block!