I Told You That I Would Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning.
2.8k words
3.83
46.9k
26
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
24 Followers

• Diego: 19 yrs

• Jasmine: 33yrs

Diego pov

I can hear my uncle and aunt arguing downstairs. It's hard to understand her conversation as Jasmine is crying and Omar's low deep voice is trying to calm her down. Her fights in recent years have been the subject of most whispers and gossip within our family.

Omar has left her more than once after her big fights, but a few weeks later he always apologizes, that's the cycle.

The main cause of all her fighting has been Omar's inability to get Jasmine pregnant. Over the years, they have seen specialists and spent a lot of money trying to have a baby.

I have been in love with her since she was thirteen, when Omar first brought her home to meet her family. They all laughed when I said that I wanted to marry her one day. The only person she believed in my words was my grandfather. That he looked at me seriously and nodded.

-----

Don Julio was the boss, as the family called him, the head of the table. Retired Deputy Senior Officer of the Armed Forces. An exemplary marine. At 78 he was in enviable health. He had 3 children. 2 women and Omar, one of the gossips was Don Julio's arguments with Omar... for being a weak man, not having a strong character and he blamed him for having failed all the physical exams of the armed forces. It was Don Julio's dream that his only son, his man, would follow in his footsteps. For this reason, from the beginning he did not accept Omar's union with Jasmine, he said that she was too beautiful for him, that he did not deserve her. His daughters had a good relationship with Jasmine and they were in charge of convincing Don Julio to approve the marriage between Omar and Jasmine.

Don Julio came from a talkative family, raised in a totalitarian environment with war heroes, full of traditions that had to be followed. And he ALMOST kept them over the years. An example in this case was that his daughters married members of the armed forces. Elena (Diego's mother) married Orlando, an air force pilot. Celine married Oswald, a lieutenant in the national army.

Six years have passed since Omar introduced Jasmine to the family and during that time, Diego was the spoiled grandson of Don Julio. He took him to swimming and gym classes at the naval school. Diego's father accompanies him to his soccer games. Diego had a rather athletic appearance, a car gifted by Don Julio and an attitude that stood out. Days after his 18th birthday, he bought an uninhabited house with the help of his father and his grandfather and they completely remodeled it.

Don Julio was the president of the national livestock and agriculture society, he had been in office for 30 years. Since he did not pursue a military career, Omar was banished from the mansion complex where his sisters lived and sent some 150km outside the city. They gave him a house in a village so that he would be close to the base of operations of the national society. He was appointed as the general manager of the Society where he only performs administrative tasks, the decisions always go through Don Julio.

One day in the morning, before going to work. Omar looked at his wife fast asleep and considered himself lucky to have found such a beautiful and faithful woman like Jasmine. She had a slender figure with large breasts. She had big blue eyes and long golden hair.

Omar was a strong man respected in the town for all the work and growth that in 6 years has been remarkable. They considered him a benchmark.

Jasmine had never been with a man other than her husband before or after the marriage. Omar was the love of her life and she has been faithful to him since the first day of their marriage.

Next to the house where Omar and Jasmine lived was a small empty house that has been uninhabited for a long time, but was remodeled.

One hot day in mid-April, Jasmine saw a car pull up in front of this empty house. The car was followed by a small truck with furniture and other things inside. Someone was moving into the house next door. Finally, the couple will not be alone. They will have another family as neighbors.

But Jasmine only saw one person get out of the small car: a huge young white man with huge muscular arms and standing almost 6'2" tall. Tattoos covered his body and his hair was cropped short. He had a mean look in his eyes. To his surprise it was his nephew Diego, son of Omar's older sister, Elena.

Through the kitchen window, Diego caught a glimpse of his innocent aunt baking. An idea crossed her mind as she licked her lips: she was going to have a lot of fun with her new neighbors.

When Omar came home from work that night, Jasmine made him dinner and told him about his new neighbor. All afternoon she has been training her muscles in her new garage with weights. Jasmine wasn't comfortable with the look Diego gave her when he first saw her and Omar guessed that her wife was uncomfortable with the new man in the neighborhood.

Jasmine and Omar remembered Diego's words when he introduced her to the family for her marriage. They both looked at each other and recognized that Diego was already a man, that it had been a long time since he had seen him and surely he didn't remember what he had mentioned and they both laughed.

But Jasmine was not so calm with what happened. At Don Julio's family gatherings, always without reason or context, one of Omar's sisters, either Elena or Celinda, would talk to him about Diego. That she was already grown up or that he sent her regards, that he found her beautiful. She thought that something would happen, but she didn't care.

The home phone rang and Omar answers, it's Don Julio inviting them to a big barbecue at his mansion tomorrow night.

The next day at noon, Jasmine was in the kitchen doing the dishes when she noticed that the bathroom window of Diego's house was directly across from hers and the bathroom window was wide open.

A few moments later, she saw Diego enter the bathroom in his boxers and shorts, all sweaty after two hours of exercise. As she began to remove her underwear, she Jasmine knew that the man was about to take a shower. As she turned to leave the kitchen, she saw how Diego took off his underwear and gasped when she saw the cock that this young man had between his legs.

At first, she thought her eyes betrayed her. She's only seen her husband Omar's cock, but she looked like Diego's cock was at least twice the size of her husband's and much thicker. It looked as big as the horse's cock. Her modesty was no match for her feminine instincts. Her legs refused to move and her eyes wouldn't close as the sight burned into her gaze and burned into her mind. While Diego went under the water to wash his sweaty body, swinging her fat column of flesh, the faithful woman unconsciously moistened her lips.

No woman can resist seeing such a perfect cock. And Jasmine, although faithful and innocent in the end was a woman. She watched as this hunk of man soaped up her muscular body and took extra attention with her big cock and balls. Suddenly, the young man turned and saw his aunt looking at her naked body. This was not new to Diego. It wasn't the first time a woman devoured his cock with her gaze. His cock started to grow when he saw Jasmine watching him from her kitchen window. She decided to give him a show. Gripping his monster cock in his right hand, he began to masturbate and masturbate to Jasmine's astonishment. Five minutes later, her Jasmine gasped as she saw thick streams of cum gushing from the monstrous cock. It seemed like an endless stream of potent masculine cream. Her balls jerked heavily with each squirt until Diego emptied his entire load onto the bathroom floor.

Smiling a devilish smile at the woman, Diego knew that he was going to achieve his goal sooner than he expected.

The barbecue is honor to Diego for his new house and for the better times to come exclaims Don Julio. All the members of Don Julio Jofredsven's family are present. The meeting is going excellent, there have been hours and hours of pleasant family moments. Pleasant atmosphere and good vibes.

At night... Omar decides to retire with Jasmine, on Saturday morning he has to be working for the National Society, but the family demands that Jasmine stay a while longer, telling him that she doesn't work tomorrow, and she also has a new neighbor who can take her home.

Jasmine did not want to stay with Diego, she felt uncomfortable, but at such insistence she had no other option to accept, she was unable to decide. Omar did not care and left the place being applauded by the large family that

was in the place.

It was a few minutes to midnight when Diego and Jasmine leave the barbecue in the Don Julio mansion complex. At no time were they talking, they only had some visual contact. They say goodbye to the family and Diego starts his vehicle.

An awkward silence is felt in the car.

Diego breaks the silence and says:

-- You are too beautiful Jasmine.

Jasmine blushed hearing Diego tell her that. She replies that he has changed so much from her when he was the sweet 13 year old boy she was when she first saw him, Jasmine felt her heart race as she remembered what this young man looked like in the morning.. Her husband had an attractive body for his age, but he wasn't a muscular god like Diego.

As Diego drove the car and they talked, Jasmine added that she thought the woman this man is going to marry will be a very lucky woman.

Her conversation and train of thought was interrupted when Diego abruptly stopped the car next to her and kissed her feverishly on her lips. His first reaction was total shock and then he fought hard to escape the clutches of this young devil. He seemed to devour her delicate lips with his big, fat lips. His tongue passed through his mouth to meet his tongue and exchange spit.

Diego's hands ran all over her body, squeezing her breasts, pressing her pussy.

The pressure, the sexual acts and her imagination of her naked body were too much for her. In two minutes she gave up. She found herself topless with this young man greedily sucking on his pink nipples, while his hands massaged his large breasts.

She has never let anyone treat her like this. Her husband was the only man to put his hand on her and she was so gentle that she was not like this bull that raped her. Pushing up her skirt, he forced her aunt to remove it and her panties soon followed.

There she was, a faithful married woman, stark naked in the car with a young man, being sexually harassed and used by a man who isn't even her husband. A 19-year-old boy who was her nephew.

Taking her left hand, she grabbed Jasmine's pussy and began to play with it and press it. A deep moan escaped her mouth. They were new sensations that she had repressed for a long time. Without warning, Jasmine felt a finger intrude into her sacred chamber while Diego was still biting and sucking on one of his nipples.

She jumped up a bit in her seat and put her hands on her big muscled forearm trying to push him away from her. Instead, Diego stuck her finger deeper into Jasmine's pussy.

Jasmine felt her juices start to flow and she couldn't push any harder on this man's arm. She let him continue touching her.

Diego took off his jeans and stood in his dirty white wife beater while he was completely naked from the waist down. Before coming to grab her, Diego took off his underwear at home. In this form he is faster.

Diego felt that the woman's cunt was already sufficiently lubricated with her own juices, so he lifted her into her arms and lowered her onto her large erect pole.

As soon as the pre-cum covered head of the cock touched Jasmine's pussy lips, a jolt of electricity shot through her entire body from her toes to her head.

Screaming a bit as they took her down from the pole to fuck. She has never felt this feeling with her husband Omar. Little by little, Jasmine sank into the cock until she was completely impaled on young Diego's monster. She clung to Diego's broad, muscular shoulders, impaling her on her cock. She realized that her wedding ring was still on her hand, the symbol of her love and devotion to her loving and doting husband Omar.

But right now, she wasn't thinking straight, all her mental power was focused on her pussy. As she began to move up and down the sex pole, her breasts moved and deep, sensual moans escaped from her throat. Jasmine closed her eyes as the pleasure and pain in her overstretched pussy engulfed her. Was this how a woman should feel when she was filled to the brim with a man's huge cock? Was she, was she losing all this pleasure during her marriage to Omar? She couldn't decide at the time, but she knew one thing: this pleasure she was feeling from Diego's thick, dirty cock made her sit on a cloud on high.

She felt the pleasure she gave her this cock as well as the pleasure her poor husband gave her during their six years of marriage combined with all the happiness she felt with him during those years.

Diego suddenly grabbed her waist and she watched her muscles flex as he moved faster up and down on her cock.

Anyone passing them would see her as her slut pleasuring the young stud in her old car, but she didn't care. Her cries grew louder as Diego's cock filled her completely.

To add to all this, Diego began to feverishly bite Jasmine's large breasts. He was consumed with lust for this woman. He was ignited by the act of taking what belongs to him.

After 45 minutes of riding the cock Jasmine was raving, she had already had five orgasms and the stud below her was still fucking her brains out.

Looking into her eyes, she saw an animal expression as he bared her teeth and bellowed and felt the head of the cock inside her expand as the balls boiled beneath her pussy.

Stream after stream of potent hot semen seared her uterus and cervix. She cried out at the sensation and enraptured her lips, kissing him in thanks for the pleasure she had given him.

After they finished, streams of white semen flowed from Jasmine's freshly fucked pussy, while her breasts were covered with love bites from the young stud. On the way home, Jasmine tried to look her best so Omar wouldn't know what happened.

Arriving at the house, Jasmine found her husband very worried about her and ran to receive her. Diego told his uncle, worried that his car broke down and they waited to fix it.

The naive Omar believed every word from the mouth of his nephew who has fucked his wife senselessly for the last hour.

For the next week, Jasmine was unable to see Diego. He didn't train in the yard, he didn't shower, and he didn't even try to come to her house. Jasmine was going crazy. She tried to have sex with her husband, but she found it very disappointing.

It wasn't Omar's fault. He was a healthy man like all other men. He could stay erect for several minutes, but after being pounded by Diego's huge cock for 45 minutes, her husband's cock was not satisfactory. Jasmine needed to feel a big cock inside her.

Diego knew it. It was his next step in the plan.

During this week, Omar noticed increased activity at his neighbor's house. After the inspection, his concerns came true. His best friends, too. Gangs, black thugs and drug dealers would meet at his neighbor's house. Having parties, making a lot of noise and the inevitable barbecue. Diego was on vacation, an indefinite period of vacation.

Omar did not like problems. He decided to work from home. He found it best to stay with his wife inside the house during the gang's stay at Diego's house.

DiCassano
DiCassano
24 Followers