I Told You That I Would Ch. 02

Story Info
Continue the conquest.
833 words
3.91
11k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
24 Followers

After seven days, Diego waited for his uncle to come out of the house and went to see Jasmine. Seeing him at the door, Jasmine felt her pussy burn. She grabbed her hand and they began to kiss. She fell to her knees and repeated one word "please" as she kissed her nephew's crotch over her jeans.

That day, the once faithful wife took the young stud to her bedroom and lay down in the bed she shares with her beloved husband next to the wedding photo that showed them so happy. Jasmine spread her thighs wide and waited for the male to conquer her to penetrate the place that she is reserved for her husband. She wanted the young cock in her pussy.

Diego wasted no time in placing the torpedo between the woman's legs and pushing to penetrate her hungry pussy. Omar and Jasmine's marital bed swayed heavily that day, but the man who took on the duty of husband was the muscular and virile young stud, Diego.

Jasmine cried out as her legs were high in the air and his cock darted in and out of her pussy. She begged Diego to fuck her hard to make her stiff with her cock. She told him that she adored him. She loved him more than her husband.

Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body as Diego used her breasts and her pussy for her pleasure. His lips intertwined many times as if they were husband and wife doing their duty in bed, only the cuckold was replaced by a stronger male.

The fucking lasted several hours this time. The sheets reeked of cum and vaginal fluid as Diego emptied his heavy balls into Jasmine's uterus many times.

The last upload was saved for the photo of Omar and Jasmine. She wanted to symbolically show him what she thinks of the sanctity of her marriage to her beloved husband. Jasmine watched in shame as Diego squirted squirt after squirt over her husband's photo of her in a tuxedo and her in her wedding dress, smearing them both from head to toe with her virile seed.

Over the next week, Omar found his wife always in a good mood and relaxed as if she were practicing yoga. What he didn't know is that his faithful wife was receiving a good dose of stud sperm every day in her orifices.

One day, Omar came home early but did not find his wife at home. Doubt was still playing in his mind and he decided to go check out Diego's house. As he approached Diego's bedroom window, he heard the unmistakable sound of a woman's moans.

He met Diego's stunning gaze as he pounded Jasmine's pussy. Omar didn't say a word and Jasmine didn't even look at him. Only a coward would do that. Omar saw Jasmine being fucked by her nephew and did not dare to say a word or take action.

There on the floor was Jasmine on all fours all naked, thighs wide apart from hers moaning a deep moan from her chest. Behind her, like a king like a stallion, Diego was riding Jasmine like a horse rides a mare, like a bull rears a cow. Diego was aggressively fucking Jasmine's pussy with her big cock. He held her with her breasts while he mounted and fucked her. She was begging him to fuck her harder.

Like animals, his bodies heaved in a sexual frenzy until Diego bellowed like a bull, light shining on his magnificent pecs, biceps, and muscular abs. His large testicles trembled as her cock swelled inside Jasmine's belly and deposited her seed deep inside her pussy.

As the days passed. Jasmine started spending more time at Diego's house even when Omar was home. Omar began to understand the horrible truth that was happening. And understand why he did nothing to stop it. Omar and Jasmine witnessed how Diego and his gang beat 3 people to death, one was a black man because in a bad way and exalted because he asked them to lower the music level, another was shot for stealing drugs and the last one man was set on fire for raping a girl from the gang. Omar knew that in this lawless neighborhood, if he tried to confront Diego he would probably end up dead. Diego showed the most rebellious side of him with these acts. Omar knew the influence that Don Julio could exert with the police so that the neighborhood would be lawless and Diego would get away with it.

Every time Jasmine went to Diego, Omar was dying a little inside her, blaming her with her eyes, how can she betray him like that. She cuckolded him and crushed her manhood and everything he was working for. Blaming Diego for wanting another man's wife, a married woman 14 years older than him. He was terrified to remember that Diego was fulfilling his words, little by little he continued to conquer his wife.

DiCassano
DiCassano
24 Followers