I Told You That I Would Ch. 03

Story Info
He owns her.
1.6k words
3.76
16.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
22 Followers

Before Diego's arrival and beginning a secret relationship based on lust and desire, Jasmine was a housewife and an excellent worker. She cared about Omar and would do anything.

She also had to seriously think about whether she should continue the relationship she established with Diego or break it and leave all contact with him. But she knew that she could not leave everything, her family wanted the union between Diego and her. She remembered how they were complicit in her actions, telling her things, so that Diego would be her new boyfriend.

If she continues with the relationship, she may have the most exciting sex she's had in years. The type she craved on a daily basis.

If she decided to break up with him, then she returns to her beloved and faithful husband. Back to a mediocre life, a boring life. A life that little by little he was beginning to hate. Although she would feel guilty for having betrayed her husband's trust, she would be the best choice of hers.

She sighs and thinks about how everything would be better if she continued. She sure that she loved Omar. But she also really loved the sex she has with Diego. She also liked how manly and bold he was.

She puts her hand to her stomach and thinks about the time Diego fucked her without protection. Her thoughts then turned to a single word: pregnancy. What would happen if her condom broke inside her? She can always tell him to back off and shoot her in the stomach. What if he came inside her and found out about her after her condom broke? She can always take morning after pills to stop it. What would happen if she got pregnant with Diego's baby?She, she couldn't help but think about it. She gave a sly smile.

If I did, she thought to herself, at least I'll have the baby I always wanted.

Sex with Diego felt great, if not great. Like the way she SHOULD be with Omar. Diego even makes her cum, something Omar couldn't do. Her penis was also much bigger than Omar's. Diego's confidence is what most excited her.

Her sexual encounters were during the day, morning or afternoon, never at night. Omar was one click away from facing Diego but he was looking for the perfect moment, among so much fear about it and also the amount of work and responsibilities that Omar must assume in the National Agricultural Society, left him unable. He didn't know if he would rebuke him in the neighborhood or with the family at a gathering.

The strong export season is about to start and there is too much work, many administrative tasks to carry out. Jasmine used to help Omar but she is on indefinite vacations, benefits granted by Don Julio, a luxury that can be afforded.

Omar asks Jasmine when he's going to go back to work, she tells him that it's not time yet. Omar comes from a meeting, where the high command of the board of directors participated, investors were also present there, others by videoconference. By order of Don Julio, Omar must appoint a person for the night shift so that the export administrative process is as fast as possible.

Omar had 5 people + Jasmine in his office team, no one wanted to do the night shift, even with double the money. Not finding qualified people for the position, he had to apply.

It was something he didn't want, working nights and leaving his dear wife home alone. His fears kicked in. When it was time to go to work, Omar wanted to be as discreet as possible, he asked for a taxi, he did not want to go in his car because he had to stop by Diego's house and he would realize that he was leaving home. He asked the taxi driver to pick him up far from home. Everything went perfectly for Omar, but he didn't know that Diego had bought an investment package from the National Society and was connected via videoconference, something that his uncle didn't realize.

Meanwhile, Jasmine is sleeping, when a noise from the window startled her. She gets out of bed and puts on her robe. She then walks over to the window when the noise stops. She then heard that they called her by her name.

"Jasmine," the familiar voice said in a loud whisper, "Jasmine, are you awake?"

She opened the window and looked out. There, standing a few meters from her window, was Diego.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him urgently,

"I wanted to see you," she said.

She paused as she thought of what to answer. He came over in the middle of the night, just to see her? She knew what that meant.

"Diego, you can't," she said, "it's the middle of the night."

"Come on, Jasmine," she said, "you know you want this."

She roughly grabs her crotch as she says that.

"You know I do," she sighed, "you know I want SO MUCH right now."

"Then let me come in and fuck you then," she continued, crudely and playfully.

"But it's late and it's night," she protested,

She starts walking towards her window. As she got closer, she noticed that he was already hard and bulging inside her jeans. She liked that about him. He could get hard without her doing anything.

"This is a bad idea," she said quietly, "come on, she's just going home."

He climbs through the window and stands close to her. They both stared at each other. She in a bathrobe, he in jeans and a crew neck. He pulls her towards him. She didn't protest at all. Her heart beating fast in her chest. She knew what was going to happen next and she wanted it as much as he did. They started tearing off their clothes and kissing at the same time.

Once they were naked, she grabs his hand and leads him to the bed. Laughing as they fall together. He awkwardly on top of her lying on top of her blanket. Her nipples hardened from the cool breeze coming through the window.

"I'm cold," she said, "let's get under my duvet."

She lifts her hips as he pulls the blanket under her. Pulling him to her feet and then pulling him up. Lying on top of her again.

She felt her cock push inside her. He felt every inch of her. She breathes hard and stares at him. He returned her gaze with that cocky smile of his.

Her lamp was still on when he began to thrust into her. Her hands dug into her shoulders instinctively. Her bed creaked as her tempo and rhythm increased. Her moans to the beat of her growls. Cooing her name breathlessly. Her legs rested on hers shoulders as he rooted himself deeply into her.

Breathing fast, Jasmine was at a loss. She wanted to cry at the obscenity of such a big penis invading her pussy, but she was also happy, very happy. A feeling she had never experienced with Omar, the man she loved, the man who sacrificed so much for his comfort, the man who spent the last few years working hard.

She believed that her pussy would never recover from the beatings she was taking. A thought crossed her mind that made her smile for a second between moans of pain, tears of joy and desires of lust. She thought that after this fucking, her pussy would be so big that poor Omar wouldn't feel a thing when he tried to fuck her.

The idea of comparing the 19 year old stud's cock to the size of her 35 year old husband's entire body was so erotic to her dirty mind. In a delirious state, Jasmine closed her eyes and kept repeating the words "Fuck me" as she grabbed Diego's broad, muscular shoulders for support. Seeing this bitch in heat, the stallion turned into a real animal. Grasping her slender hips, she began to thrust her huge, swollen, hard cock into her hallowed socket.

She plunged into Jasmine's pussy so fast from side to side. Her breasts moved like crazy, flying through the air with each penetration. Every time Diego's cock touched the door of her cervix, Jasmine bit her lip and her thighs were covered with the juices from her great fuck. Jasmine lost count of how many orgasms she had had. She wasn't thinking. She couldn't think if she wanted to. All of her mental power was being pounded by Diego's strong cock.

- I'm going to make you mine Jasmine, I want you just for myself, I'll take care of you, I'll never stop fucking you, you need a real man. I'll be your new boyfriend, I'll be your husband, stay with me.

Hearing this, she compared the two males and chose the stronger alpha male to mate with. Pure theory of animal lust. She felt that she needed to serve him. She wanted to do anything to please him, so that she would enjoy her body as much as she wanted. Jasmine felt that for such a strong, virile and handsome man, Diego had the right to fuck her all day. With each thrust, she Jasmine would make a sound: "ooh, ooh mmmm, oooh, ahhhhh, ah, oohhh, ooooo, my pussy..."

"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW!" Jasmine yelled. "Yeah, I did," she asserted, "I'm your girlfriend now and if you want to keep fucking this pussy, you better not fuck anyone else."

Diego didn't respond, he kept charging her. She knew he wouldn't see anyone else, he's too interested in her. He wouldn't ruin this chance for a loving relationship.

Towards the climax, they both moaned in unison and came together. Jasmine lay on Diego on her back, he held her by her waist.

-- He owns her

DiCassano
DiCassano
22 Followers