I Took His Wife ... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her, a combination of lust and something else blazing in her eyes. She held onto my cock as she slid from under me and rolled so she was straddling me.

"I haven't had a cock your size in my hand since long before I got married and even then I think yours might be bigger. I didn't know just now how much I miss it," she murmured, seductively into my ear as she began to lightly tease and stroke my shaft. She ran her fingertips all over my cock from the tip to the base and back up again, sensuously tracing slow circles around the nerve-filled rim before descending back down to the base. Several times, she reaches under my cock until she cradled my balls in one hand while slowly stroking up and down the shaft with the other.

I laid there mesmerized by the sight of her tits bouncing and swaying in front of me, fantasizing about what it would be like if she was actually mine and I could play with these marvelous orbs anytime I wanted to. Even the thought made my cock tremble and I felt my balls start to pull up and tighten.

"Oh no you don't" she teased as she slid from my lap and settled on my legs. With the casual skill of someone who'd done this many times before, she leaned over and placed my cock between her tits and pressed them together, trapping it there. "I've always loved being tit-fucked and from the look on your face I think you enjoy it too," she sighed.

"Hell, yeah," I muttered as pre-cum leaked from the tip of my shaft, coating the head and valley between the tits. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she began to glide up and down. I, instinctively, began to thrust to meet her.

"That's it, lover. Fuck my tits. Give me your cum. Cover me with it. Let me see just how much you're going to fill my pussy with later on."

Her words were like fuel on an open flame, overwhelming any resistance I might have had. I reached down and placed a hand on either side of her tits, holding them together as my hips drove my cock into the spongy tunnel. Up and down, in and out, my pace quickened as my ball sac filled until with one final thrust, I yelled, "FUCCCKKKKKK ..." as strand after strand of warm cum rocketed from the tip, covering her tits, her chin, and into her hair.

She placed her hands over mine and pressed her tits together, holding my cock in place as my cum spread across her tits before running down to her nipples where it hung like small teardrops. Silently, she scooped a strand off her breast and sucked it from her fingers, delighting in the salty, sweet, musky taste. "Mmmmmmmmm," she sighed before suddenly stopping.

When I opened my eyes it was to the sight of her sitting there, her head tilted as if trying to remember something. When she saw I was watching her slid up my body and lay down next to me.

"That was absolutely fantastic," I stammered before rolling over on my side.

"The pleasure was all yours," she teased, "but I have to admit I liked too," she continued as she ran her fingertip over her breast scooping up another strand of my cum. "In fact, I liked it a lot," she finished as she licked the cum from her finger.

"Well then, let me see what I can do to return the favor," I said, as I slid my hand across her breasts, teasing the flesh of her stomach. I even spent time playing with her navel before I moved lower. With a touch as light as a butterfly, I ran my fingers across and through the strip of pubic hair until I found the aroused lips of her pussy. I could feel how swollen they were. I gently spread them, releasing more of her juices across my fingers. "Ohhhhh, it's so warm and wet," I murmured as I slid a finger across her lust-swollen nether lips.

"Damn, you're good at that," she groaned as she took my hand and guided it to where she wanted it to go. "Right there ... just like that ... play with my clit," she wheezed. "Ohhhhhhhh ... yesssssss ... so sensitive. Now, slip a finger back inside me ... yes ... yes ... ahhhhhhhhh ... spread the juices across my clit. Soooooo goooddddddd ... gently, now ... gently. I need this sooooo baddddd ... stick your fingers inside me and finger-fuck me, again. That's it ... just like that ... keep fucking me ... you're going to make me cum ... don't stop ... ohhhhhh fuck ... please don't stop ... yes ... yes ...

yyyyyeeeEEEEEESSSSSS," she screamed as her hips bucked up off the bed to meet his thrusts.

Time had no meaning as she disappeared into the foggy realm of orgasmic bliss. I continued to gently stroke her pubic hair, occasionally brushing against her clit and I watched as she trembled and shook, her body grinding against my hand, as a layer of sweat appeared to cover her body.

"No one and I mean NO ONE has ever made me cum this fast and not just once or twice but THREE TIMES," she stressed as she snuggled against me. Then, after awhile, she continued, "Do you remember how I said I couldn't explain how you made me feel ...? Well, I figured it out."

I nodded my head and waited for her to continue.

"You make me feel more fulfilled and ... mmmmmm ... 'womanly' than I have in years."

"So who's pleasure was it this time?" I said, mockingly.

"I don't know and I don't care," she replied, in a hushed voice.

"I think I do." I smiled as licked her juices from my fingers, mimicking what I'd seen her do.

"Do you like the way I taste?" she asked. "Not all men like the taste of a woman."

"I don't know about other guys, or the women they might have been with, but I think you taste ... mmmmm ... mmmmm ... good."

"Would you like to taste it directly from ..." she stopped, reaching down between her legs and spreading her pussy lips.

"You mean you want me to eat your pussy?"

"Well 'eat' isn't exactly what I had in mind," she replied as she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it side to side enticingly.

I was only too willing and eager to accept her offer as she shifted to spread her legs as far as she could. I slowly moved down her body, kissing her breasts and toying with her nipples until they were as hard as pebbles. To this day, I can only guess at why I moved to her left breast, right above her heart, and began sucking hard, pulling the flesh into my mouth.

She knew, instantly, what I was doing and pushed me away. "Sorry, lover. As much as I'd love too have you mark me as your own, I'm don't think my husband would like it very much ... although," she sighed, an impish grin on her face as she placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me lower.

Reluctantly, I released her tit and continued my exploration, sucking and tracing my tongue across her stomach and the flesh above her pubic hair.

"Ohmigod ... yesssss. Keep going," she sighed. "Please ... my husband doesn't ..."

"Your husband is a self-centered fool," I snipped.

"Yes, he is," she snickered. "Now ..." she continued as she took one hand and spread the lips of her pussy while using the other to wrap in my hair and pull me down between the junction of her legs.

For the first time, I got a close-up view of her womanly treasure. Her labia were moist and swollen, and looked a little bit like a succulent peach. Her inner labia were like petals reaching out for the sky and the hole between them had a deep and mysterious attraction that I found hard to resist .., almost as hard to resist as the sight of her clit standing up hard like a hard cock.

"Come on, lover. Kiss my pussy, nibble on it if you want, but be careful ... I'm so fucking horny right now I'm not sure what might happen," she moaned.

I leaned forward and kissed her outer lips as she'd asked and was rewarded with the sound of a gasp escaping from her mouth. At the same time, I chuckled thinking about what my teacher had said about the advantages of listening. I was going to give Jen the time of her life and she was the one telling me how.

"Now run your tongue up and down my slit. That's right ... just like that."

I felt her body tremble when my tongue grazed across her clit.

"You make me feel so good. I can't remember the last time I felt this loved or desired," she said as she pulled her knees up and spread her legs further apart. "Now, leave a nice, dark hickey right next to my pussy where only you and I will know about it. Mark me ... claim me as yours," she muttered, in a deep, husky tone.

I stared in amazement as her pussy lips opened even further to reveal the wet, alluring tunnel within as I lowered my mouth to her left inner thigh. I started by gently kissing and licking the velvety flesh, savoring the taste of her womanly fluid before I latched on and sucked the tender tissue into my mouth.

"Yesss, oh god ... yesssssss. Now, put your fingers back in my pussy. Arrggghhhh ... finger fuck me. Soooo fucking wicked."

I sucked hard as I plunged my finger in and out of her, occasionally teasing her clit with my thumb. I felt her body quivering beneath me and continued to suck on her until the 'love mark' was a dark bruise on her otherwise perfect skin. "Now, you're mine."

"Mmmmmmmm ... so naughty."

I chuckled as I lowered my head this time to her womanly treasure.

Ohhhhhh ... just like that. Take your fingers and spread my lips apart. Mmmmmmmmm ... soooo goood. Now lick the inside of my pussy just like you did the outside. Yesssssss ... lick my clit, sweetie. Suck it into your mouth," she groaned.

I eagerly followed her instructions, licking all around her lips and folds before moving to her clit. Then, as if hit by a bolt of lightning, I paused, "Loved? Did she just say I made her feel loved?" my mind raced until it was pulled back to the present.

"That's it, lover ... Take it in your mouth and suck on it ... just like that ... oh, yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... make me cum again ... oh fuck ... that's it ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... again ... gonna cum again ... oh fuck ... don't stop. Shove your tongue deep inside me ... oooohhhhhhh ... yesssssssssss ... aaaaaiiiIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her back arched as the heels of her feet locked under my armpits, trapping me against her pussy. Pussy juices flowed from her slit, coating my face and her inner thighs before she went limp, releasing me from her grip.

Though I'd seen, or rather caused, my share of women to orgasm, hers was by far the most intense and I found myself scrambling from between her legs to check on her. I laid down next to her and slid my arm under her head to cradle her until she slowly opened her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"More than okay, darling," she mumbled so softly I barely heard her.

"Darling?"

"Four ... four ... four," she muttered repeatedly as her eyes shut and she snuggled against me.

Instinctively, I cradled her in my arms gently running my fingers through her hair.

"Ohmigod," she whispered, breathlessly. "Any doubts I may have had in the beginning about us being together are long gone ... though there is one more thing I want us to do tonight."

"What's that?"

"Roll over and I'll show you."

I rolled over, almost certain of what was about to happen; my cock pointing at the ceiling, with a slight tilt, throbbing with each beat of my heart.

Her eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of my cock and her tongue slid across her lips sensuously as she threw a leg over me, straddling me. "This is your last chance to back out, sweetie. Up to this point we've been having fun but after this there's no turning back," she purred as she placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips.

I didn't say a word. Instead, I reached out and placed my hands on her hips, gently pulling her down onto my shaft.

She let gravity do the work as she lowered herself down on me; first one inch, then two and then a continuous pressure until my cock was buried deep in her. "Ohhhhhhhh, that feels good. I can feel your cock stretching me and if I go like this," she chuckled as she straightened her back and settled even further on my cock, "I can feel the tip pressing against my cervix at the back of my pussy. And if I do this ..."

"FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK," I groaned, overwhelmed by the sensation of her pussy tightening on me. "I didn't know that was possible. It feels like a warm, velvet glove clamping down around me."

"Kegel exercises," she laughed, softly. "But, the best is yet to come," she whispered as she slowly rose until just the tip of my cock was trapped between her pussy lips. There she paused before sliding back down, driving my cock into her waiting pussy. "Yes ... yes ... yes," she moaned over and over as she slid up and down. "My dimwit of a husband told me that this is called 'Cowgirl' but right now I feel more like a 'bronco buster'," she laughed as her tempo increased causing her tits to bounce and sway in front of me.

Instinctively, I reached up and cupped them, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I watched as they stiffened and grew.

"So fucking good," she wheezed as she buried me to the hilt, crushing the crown of my cock against her cervix with each thrust. "God I need this! It's been so fucking long since I felt like this. And to think I almost didn't come up and start talking to him," she thought.

I could tell she'd drifted away so reached behind her back and pulled her down against me; her tits flattening against my chest.

"Ohhhhh ... OHHHHHHHH," she yelped. "I keep hitting my clit against your cock like this!"

"So?"

"You naughty, naughty man," she giggled. Quickly increasing her pace, she started to rock back and forth as she rubbed her aroused clit against the base of my cock.

I felt her tense and quiver over and over as mini-orgasms rocked her.

"Fuck me ... Fuck me hard ... Make me your woman," she murmured.

"Is that what you really want? Do you want to be mine and only mine?" I whispered into her ear, empowered by her words.

"Yes," she said, softly.

That was all I needed to hear. I wrapped her in my arms and rolled us over so I was on top. Then I began to pound into her with long, deep strokes, alternating with quick, shallow thrusts.

With the very last of her strength, she raised her legs around my back and locked them in place. "Fuck me ... fuck me ... harder ... deeper ..." she chanted over and over as she pulled herself up to meet my thrusts, burying my cock 'balls deep' in her.

The aroma and sound of sex filled the room and I felt a growing flame deep in my groin. "Gonna cum soon. Arrgghhhhhhh."

"Yes ... yes ... yes," she murmured drifting in a dream-like state as her own orgasm swept over her body.

My cum rocketed up my shaft and into her waiting chasm. One, two ...

Then, suddenly her eyes suddenly shot open and she pushed against me. "NOOO ... NOT INSIDE ME!!"

"Wha ...?" I pulled back startled, withdrawing my pulsing cock from her velvety tunnel, spraying the rest of my cum across her stomach and tits.

"FUCK!!!" she exclaimed.

"What's wrong?"

"I ... I haven't been able to get my birth-control pills filled since we got here and seeing as my husband hasn't touched me ..." she faltered leaving the rest unsaid.

I saw the concern and worry in her face. "So what should we do?"

She looked at me. "We?"

"Well, it takes two to tango as the old saying goes."

"I know but ... we barely know each other yet you're interested enough to make this something we do together."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It must be the Southern Gentleman in me," I said, referring to the fact that I'd been born in the South.

She continued to lay there, staring at me. "I guess the 'damage' has already been done," she smirked, "So ..." she finished by pulling me back down on her, kissing me, tenderly.

When we finally pulled apart I looked her in the eyes and asked, "So?"

"So, I'll deal with it in the morning. Right now I need some sleep. You wore me out," she replied as she yawned.

Call it reflex, or maybe I was just that tired too, but I yawned in response and slid off of her. We nestled against each other; her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest, her breasts pressing against my side, her leg across my thigh, and my hand resting on her shoulder.

"Good night," I whispered, tenderly.

"Good night, lover. See you in the morning," she murmured as she drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning she wasn't there. I searched my entire apartment before I finally found a note sitting on my computer work-station.

Thank you for an absolutely marvelous evening.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay to enjoy more of your company this morning but I need to take care of the problem from last night and get back to the apartment before my husband gets suspicious.

In the bottom corner of the letter was a large red kiss.

I felt like I'd been gut-punched. "What the fuck? What is it about this woman? I've only known her for one day and yet ... Yet, what?," I asked myself. "Do you think a woman like that is going to give up everything for a nobody like you? She's got brains, a fantastic body, and a husband with enough money to bring her here for the whole Summer. And what can you offer her?" I looked around my apartment and knew the answer.

I took her letter and folded it neatly before slipping it into the drawer. Then, I washed up, ate and sat at my computer work-station intending to get some work done. Instead, I kept thinking about her. The delicate aroma of her perfume still lingered in my apartment, barely covering the musky smell of your love-making. Images of her danced through my head; red hair, gray-green eyes, tanned skin, and a 36D-25-38 figure without a blemish ... unless you counted the hickey I'd put on her inner thigh the night before.

"ARRGGHHHHH. I can't deal with this," I groaned as I pushed myself away for the work-station. Instead, I grabbed a shirt and towel before heading for the beach just outside my apartment. For the next several hours, I wandered aimlessly but I still couldn't stop thinking of her. "That's where I first saw her ... and that's where she came up and talked to me ... and over there is the restaurant where she met me last night. God, was it only last night!" I asked myself. It was then that I noticed how low the sun was and went back to my apartment which felt cold and empty without her.

I ate a light meal, worked as much as I could, and went to to bed. Thus started a routine that continued the next day, and the next, and the next, stretching out for more than a week until late one evening ...

~~ To be continued ~~

12