All Comments on 'I Took His Wife ... Ch. 01'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Very hot and sexy! Five stars and a favorite point!

GreyMatter46GreyMatter467 months ago

Fantastic! One of the very best love scenes ever, if I may call it love instead of raw sex. Can't wait for Ch 2.

gunmakergunmaker7 months ago

I'm not one for multi-part stories. That said, bring on the next part.

Comentarista82Comentarista827 months ago

I can see why the story might offend some, and while I can't personally say if a woman would feel this "desperate" from no sex...you convince us by how you structure things and their interactions. You made Jennifer flirting with him quite real, although I was a bit surprised how quickly it escalated. Except for a minor point here and there, I really loved how he pleasured her and how she reacted to him--and it felt like it could have happened. The only thing out of place was her forgetting she didn't have birth-control pills.

Very primal, sexy and hot. 5

acupacup7 months ago

Great start! Looking forward to seeing what direction and how far you take it.

And if you don't do anything to keep it, or more likely assume that it's yours no matter what you do or don't do, then you lose BIG time.

12bolt12bolt7 months ago

Five star opening act. Anxious for more.

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

He needs to make her his. Hell with her husband. Hopefully she can show him the baby bump he gave her.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Very nice start but wish you ha submitted the entire story...Honestly, I would have like this story much better if she was a widow or not married though.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars...she is His!

SirCarlSirCarl7 months ago

Exceptionally well thought-out, written, and presented. Keep the good work!

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

A very nice story, so far. Need to read another chapter. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The pull out panic kind of ruined the mood a bit. Let's hope they get together. She deserves better than an asshat husband that chases young tail.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2136 months ago

THAT WAS HOT! 5 stars easy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous