I Took His Wife ... Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen and I continue.
8k words
4.68
20.7k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

- Ch. 02

by Ghostwalker

(with input by TheIrishLass)

"Knock, knock, KNOCK."

"Coming," I yelled as I got up for the computer file I'd been working on. "Who is it?" I thought I heard a muffled response but wasn't expecting the sight before me when I opened the door.

'She' stood there ... or at least something that vaguely looked like her. Her hair was a mess, her mascara was running down her face, and it was obvious she'd been crying. She wore a long coat, that she held tightly around her body and a pair of high heels.

"Jen?"

"Can I come in?" she asked between her tears. "I ... I don't know where else to go."

I stepped aside. "Oh course."

She entered, almost hesitantly, looking at the 'disaster area' my apartment had become since she'd been there. "I love what you've done with the place," she quipped.

"Yeah, maid's day off," I replied as I reached for her coat.

"No. I ... I think I'll keep it on."

"Okay. Would you like something to drink?" I asked as I moved past her.

"Sure," she muttered, then suddenly demanding, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I don't know. I guess I could be an ass for the way things ended but what's the point in that? Now, why don't you take a seat and tell me what's going on?"

Instead, she rushed to me, wrapped her arms around me, and buried her face against my chest.

"I'm so sorry," she wept.

"Shhhhhh," I whispered as, instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her and lightly kissed her forehead.

We stood there as her tears soaked through my shirt, her body trembling in my arms. When her tears finally slowed I led her to a chair.

"Here, take a seat while I get you that drink."

"Don't leave me," she cried out, urgently ... reaching for me.

"Not really a whole lot of places to go," I chuckled as I looked around my efficiency apartment.

"I guess not." She smiled for the first time since arriving.

I poured her a glass of wine and gave it to her before taking a seat across from her. "Okay, you want to tell me what's going on?"

She hesitated, took a long, slow drink of her wine, and began. "When I left here the other day, I honestly planned on coming back. You made me feel so good I didn't want it to end. So, I went back to the hotel we're staying to get some more clothes when 'the asshole' came back. It was obvious he hadn't been back since leaving me in the restaurant but before I could say a thing he started giving me the 'third-degree' about where I'd been. When I asked what he meant, he said he'd called several times but that I didn't answer. I told him I'd taken a walk after he left me and got lost, and that I'd landed up sleeping on a bench," she rambled on. "Then, he asked why I didn't take a cab back to the hotel and I reminded him that he had all the money with him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me, trapping me, and said he was sorry before flopping onto the bed and falling asleep," she shrugged. "I was stuck. He didn't have any meetings for the next couple of days so he tried to make up for his behavior at the restaurant by taking me out shopping, sightseeing, and even to the theater, but it didn't matter ... " she finished and took another drink of wine. "Then, tonight, we went out for dinner and afterward he started getting romantic," she stopped to see my reaction.

When I didn't say anything she continued.

"Anyway, I told him I wasn't in the mood because I was still upset about what he'd done. He snarled something about me being an ungrateful bitch and that he was going to bed. To be honest, the very thought of him touching me made my skin crawl after what we'd shared. So, I took a long shower to make sure he'd fallen asleep before I got into bed. That is when 'it' happened," she began to cry again. "Just as I pulled the blankets over myself I heard him say 'Good night, Peggy.' PEGGY!! HIS FUCKING ASSISTANT!! I've had my suspicions about her for months but ... but now there's not a doubt in my mind!!" she finished burying her head in her hands. "That's when I ... left."

I could tell she was hiding something from me but I let it drop as I quietly moved to her and got down on my knees in front of her. I gently took her hands and pulled them from her face, kissing her palms. "It's okay. You're here now and I ... ahhhhh ... don't know anybody named Peggy." I joked, hoping to break the mood.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, chuckling, as she hugged me. "How is it that you know exactly what to say to make me feel better?"

I have no idea how long we stayed like that and it wasn't until I felt her shiver that I moved from her grasp. "Are you okay?"

"When I left the hotel I wasn't exactly dressed to go out so ... mmmmm ... do you have anything I could wear?"

I looked at her questioningly.

In response, she stood up and opened her coat. Her red hair hung loose over her shoulders and had, what I was later told was, a 'fly-away' look to it, gray-green eyes were red from her crying but still seemed to sparkle when she looked at me, and her skin was tanned to the color of light honey, and her 36D-25-38 figure was flawless ... except the faded hickey I'd put on her inner thigh. What surprised me was that all she was wearing was a sheer, white baby-doll nightgown.

"Wow," I said before even thinking about it.

"I'm glad you like it because someone else will NEVER see it!" she snarled, obviously thinking about her husband.

"Yeah, I think I have an old sweatsuit that might fit."

"I'll take anything right now."

I quickly went to a drawer but the sweatsuit was nowhere to be found. In the end, I pulled out a pair of gym shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. "Sorry, this is all I can find," I said.

"Not exactly my size," she chuckled as she held the items up.

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sure I can figure something out."

I paused before continuing, "You can change in there," I pointed to the bathroom, "if you'd like."

She smiled, coyly. "I don't really think that's necessary, do you?" She turned her back to me and peeled off the top of the baby doll, letting it flutter to the floor as she pulled the T-shirt over her head.

The sight of her bare back sent shivers up and down my spine but there was an even bigger problem. The T-shirt was too big for her ... about 4 sizes too big! Her back was exposed down to the base of her shoulder blades and the sides of her breasts were visible through the arm holes. To make matters even worse the t-shirt was so long it hung down over her buttocks and well over her thighs. "It wouldn't matter if she put on the shorts or not, nobody would see them," I thought to myself.

"So what do you think?" she asked as she stretched her arms out at her sides and spun in place. Unfortunately, that is when one of her breasts spilled from the front of the t-shirt.

Instinctively, I chuckled which was definitely NOT the thing to do at that moment.

She took one look at me and then saw her reflection in the full-length mirror mounted on the back of the bathroom door before she stopped dead in her tracks. "I look ridiculous," she growled as she tucked her breast back inside the t-shirt and turned her back towards me, pouting.

"No you don't," I said, softly, as I moved close enough that we were almost touching. "You look ... beautiful," I hesitated.

"Yeah, right!! It's no wonder my husband wants someone else!!"

"Enough of that. Didn't we agree that your husband is a self-centered fool? Or has that somehow changed since I last saw you?" I whispered as I moved close enough to feel the heat from her body.

"Yes ... I mean, No," she replied, breathlessly. "Yes ... My husband is still a fool and, no, nothing has changed."

"Well then? What does it matter what he thinks?" I murmured as I ever so slowly brought my hands up to her shoulders and caressed the exposed skin. It felt soft and alive and my cock instantly responded.

"Mmmmmmmm. I love the feel of that," she sighed.

"You mean this?" I replied by gently pushing against her ass.

"Arrgghhhh," she groaned. "I'm not sure we should ..." she began but I cut her off by sweeping away the hair from the nape of her neck; planting my lips against the hypersensitive skin.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she sighed, dreamily, as she rolled her head to one side.

All the passion and desire I'd had bottled up since I'd last seen her surged through me. I slid my left arm around her waist and pulled her back against my hard cock while I wrapped my right arm around her breasts, cupping her left breast in my hand.

"I've missed you so much," she rasped as she arched her back and pressed her body against mine.

"Missed what?" I teased. "This?" I asked as I sucked tenderly on her neck. "Or this," I continued while pressing my cock against her ass even harder. "Or this?" I finished, squeezing her tit and nipple.

"All of it," she murmured as she stretched her arms behind me and locked her hands around my ass, grinding herself against me.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered before tonguing the area behind her ear.

She shuddered and moaned as she turned her head towards me.

I ran my lips and tongue up and down her neck before moving to her ear, nibbling on the lobe and exploring the outer rim with the tip of my tongue.

With the grace, speed, and agility of a predatory cat, she spun in place, grabbed my head, and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue plunged between my lips and into my mouth; twisting, twirling, darting, and exploring every corner and crevasse.

I stood there, surprised, for the briefest of moments before I wrapped my arms around her and returned her kiss. We were like two primal animals as we pulled and tugged on each other's clothes until they lay scattered across the floor.

I gasped when we pulled apart, my mind overwhelmed by her presence and what we'd just shared. "Do you really want to do this again? Do you

really want to leave yourself open to the pain you're gonna feel when she goes back to 'him' in the end?" my mind asked.

As if she could hear my thoughts she leaned closer, placing her head against my chest. "I know we shouldn't do this. I'm older than you ... and married, but I can't seem to help myself."

"I know," I murmured as I pulled away just far enough to look directly into her eyes. "But ... I can't help myself either. I can't explain it and I'm not sure I want to. All I know is from the moment I met you I've wanted you in my life ... for a day ... a year ... or a lifetime, whatever I can get." Then I leaned down to kiss her shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh ... god, do you have any idea what that does to me?" she asked, rhetorically.

"Yes. Just like I know what this does to you," I said, as I reached up and cupped her breast. "And this," I went on as I leaned down and kissed the upper ridge of the magnificent orb.

Her head rolled back and she shut her eyes while a low, guttural moan escaped from between her lips. "Ohhhhhhhh."

I moved lower, my tongue trailing across her flesh; circling her aureole, and her nipple. It instantly stiffened and grew to the size of a pencil eraser. I flicked my tongue over the tip and felt her stiffen in my arms.

"Ohmigod," she moaned.

I felt her hands on my head and was almost certain she was going to push me away. Instead, she lovingly ran her fingers through my hair, her motions slow and massaging. Her nails scratched the back of my neck. Then, her grip tightened and she guided me to her other breast.

"I never imagined I'd feel like this," she sighed.

Meanwhile, I squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh of her ass with both hands, occasionally dipping between the globes and teasing her little brown hole.

"Shhhhhhhhh. So wrong but soooooo goooddddd," she hissed as one of her hands slid down to my crotch; wrapped around my distended member, and began slowly sliding up and down its length. When her fingers reached the head she massaged it, paying special attention to the nerve-filled area under the rim. "So hard and yet so soft," she murmured. "And ..." she giggled, "juicy" as a drop of pre-cum dripped from the tip. She used the pre-cum as a lubricant when she returned to playing with my shaft.

I felt my cock harden and grow in her hand.

That was when she stopped. She looked down at my member and then up into my eyes. "Ohmigod. It feels huge!"

"I ... ahhhhhh ... I haven't done anything since the last time we were together." I blushed.

"Nothing? Nothing at all?"

I nodded my head but didn't say a thing.

"No wonder it's so big," she rasped. Her breath was coming in loud rushes. "And hard ... and hot." She paused a moment before going on, "I want you to fuck me, right here and right now. I want to feel it stretching me and filling me. I want to feel it pounding into the very back of my pussy, right up against my womb," she hesitated before she went on, "... and then I want to feel you cum deep inside of me."

"But what about ...?"

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she whispered as she lay a finger on my lips.

"But couldn't you get ...?"

Again she pressed her finger against my lips. "Yes," she replied, an impish look on her face, "especially since this is my most fertile time of the month ... but, you see, I don't care if I get pregnant. Well, actually, I do ... but I want it to be your baby. I've had enough of 'Mr. Asshole' and all his promises. Now, it's time for me to enjoy life and get what I want."

I stood there surprised, shocked, and the be honest, with my mouth hanging open a bit, because of what she'd just said and offered me.

"Could she want me to be the father of her child? Nah, I must have misunderstood. BUT if she is offering, is it a one-time thing or could it be that she wants something else, something more, something permanent?" My mind battled back and forth.

She must have guessed what was going on because she moved closer, pressing her body against mine, and whispered, "We can talk more about the future, later. Right now, I want this and especially what is in this," she emphasized by stroking my cock and cupping my balls.

A side of me I'd never even imagined existed suddenly overwhelmed me and I took several steps away from her. I planted my hands on my hips and let my cock pulse and twitch as it stood out from my groin. "Is this what you want? You want me to pound your pussy with my nice, hard cock? You want me to breed you like some wild animal?"

A fire seemed to blaze behind her eyes as she responded. "Yessssssss, I want you to slide your cock into my pussy. I want you to pound my ..." she paused before continuing, "cunt with your cock. I want you to use me just like my husband's little whore ... the difference is I want you to fill me with your cum and get me pregnant," she groaned.

"Get on the bed," I said.

She quickly climbed up on the top of the bed, her breasts swaying lewdly, and got in position on her back. As I approached, she lifted her ass and spread her legs. Her hand slid into the junction between her legs and she massaged her clit, coating her pussy with a layer of her juice. "Mmmmm, come and take me, stud," she said between deep breaths as I joined her on the bed, my cock sticking out in front of me like an iron rod.

I got between her legs and placed my hands on either side of her, bracing myself over her. I watched as her tits flattened, slightly, making her nipples stick out even more enticingly. I bent down and kissed one of them, sucking on the distended nub for a second. Her back arched pressing her groin against my hard cock and her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she sighed.

That was all I needed. I moved up and thrust my tongue as far as it would go into her mouth while at the same time lowering my hips. I felt the head of my cock brush against the auburn strip of hair above her pussy and could 'see' it in my mind's eye. I slid down and was about to try for her waiting target again when I felt her hand wrap around my shaft.

"Let me do that," she said, in a deep, husky tone.

I paused for a second as I felt her shift beneath me. Then, I felt the tip of my cock nestle between her lust-swollen pussy lips. I looked into her eyes and was instantly lost in the intensity of her desire.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I can't believe I'm already wet. All I've been thinking about since I left the hotel was being here with you. Now, put your cock in me," she moaned as she raised her face to mine and gave me a deep, passionate kiss that told me she was truly ready. We held the kiss as I lowered myself into her waiting slit. "Nnnnnggghhhhhh ...," she moaned into my mouth.

Inch-by-inch, I slid into her depths. She was even tighter than I had remembered. Her hands grabbed my upper arms and squeezed.

"Ahhhh," she gasped, "It feels like you're stuffing a fucking baseball bat inside me!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, concerned that I might hurt her.

"NO!!" she exclaimed. "Push it in me! Push it through me! Fuck me with every inch of your magnificent cock!"

The contradiction of what I was seeing and hearing almost overwhelmed me. On one hand, I was looking into the eyes of the most beautiful woman I'd ever known but on the other hand, I was hearing the demands of a lust-filled woman pleading for me to fuck her. The word "Perfect" suddenly popped into my mind. That was when I felt her flex her hips and I slid my cock into her.

"So fucking good. So fucking deep," she moaned as she rose onto her elbows and looked down between us watching as my cock speared into her. "Give me all of it ... give me every last fucking inch. This is so fucking good! Arrggghhhh." She finished as she dropped back onto the bed.

"I'm going to give you something you'll never forget," I said, brazenly.

"I'm not going to forget this already," she croaked as she slid her legs over my hips and locked them behind my back.

"Your pussy is so tight," I grunted. "It feels like a fucking vise."

"I guess you forgot about the Kegel exercises," she snickered as she tightened her pussy even more.

As if it had somehow become a competition, I planted my knees on the mattress and arched my back almost forcing my cock into her.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... OHMI-FUCKING-GOD," she wailed.

I didn't stop until I felt my balls settle against her ass and the tip of my cock rub against the back of her warm, slick canal.

"Oh, yeah ... oh, yeah ... I can feel your cock pressing against my womb. Fuck me ... pound my pussy ... I can't wait any longer," she pleaded as she bounced her hips to get me going.

I began sliding in and out at a slow, steady pace.

"Arrrgghhhhhh," she grunted as she wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her whole body off the bed, like a swing. "I'm so fucking horny. Fuck me ... pound me ... faster ... deeper!"

I did as she asked. My cock drove in and out of her, filling the room with the sounds of the bed springs squeaking and a wet, squishy sound coming from between us. Each time I drove into her, I flexed my hips upward so my shaft rubbed against her clit, then I paused in her depths, before pulling back out until only the tip of my cock remained.

The force that I drove into her made her tits shake and wobble sensuously and as I sped up they began to swing in opposite directions forming two circles that crashed back against each other adding a slapping sound to the already noise-filled room.

I felt the sudden desire ... no, NEED .. to capture one of her succulent orbs so I leaned down and wrapped my lips around a distended nipple.

"Ahhhhhhh," she groaned as she dropped back down to the mattress, dragging me with her, and began to rake my back with her fingernails.

The sensation released something primal in me ... the desire to reproduce ... and I began pile-driving into her. The sound of the headboard crashing against the wall being added to the

rest.

"I ... don't ... know ... how ... much ... longer ... I ... can ... keep ... from ... cumming," I grunted in time with my thrusts.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers