I Took His Wife ... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

She spun and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I've NEVER cum like that before," she rasped. "I feel like such a slut yet ... I feel more fulfilled than I've ever felt before. The best, or worst, part is I think I'm falling in l ..."

I didn't let her finish, pressing my lips to hers instead. The kiss was gentle and full of unspoken meaning. "Don't say it unless you mean it for now and forever," I whispered when we separated.

"I just don't know," she replied, softly.

We didn't say anything more as we picked up my clothes and her bags from the beach and walked hand-in-hand back to my apartment. Once there, we washed up. We didn't bother putting on any clothes as we cuddled on the couch watching some mundane TV.

"About what I said," she murmured in the darkness of the room.

"Shhhhhhhh. I know what you were going to say and I ... I feel the same way BUT there are a lot of things we need to talk about before we make that kind of commitment to each other."

"Such as?"

"Your husband. The lifestyle you're used to compared to what I can provide. Our age difference and what others would say. How'd we provide for a baby if you got pregnant ..."

I felt her 'shrink' in my arms, the reality of what I'd said pressing down on us.

For the next three weeks, we slipped into a carefree routine. Some days we slept later while on others we were up before the sun. On some days, I worked on the various programs and files I needed to review for my job as she lounged around and read books or sunned on the beach, and on still other days we played 'hooky' and enjoyed each other's company by window-shopping or walking in the surf, but each night ended with us snuggling in bed together after a bout of love-making or fucking.

"Pete?"

"FUCK!! Here it comes. A conversation starting with a person calling you by your first name is never good," I thought. "Yeah," I replied staring at the night shadows as they danced across the ceiling.

"Umm ... I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah?"

"I heard from my husband yesterday and he's done with his business here and is heading back to the States."

"And you're going with him?"

"Yes. Ummm ... things have happened here ... marvelous things ... but there are other things back home I need to take care of."

I'd known this day was coming but when it arrives there's no way to really be prepared for it.

"So what time are you leaving?"

"In the morning."

I rolled over and propped myself on my elbow, looking at her. Then I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. I could feel the wetness of her tears. "I'll be back ... later," I whispered as I slid from bed. I quietly got dressed and left realizing there was nothing I could do to change her mind.

When I came back the apartment was 'empty'. Empty is a way I hadn't felt since she hadn't come back the first time. What made it worse was that she hadn't taken anything ... all of her clothes, jewelry, and souvenirs that we'd gotten together were still there. I spent the rest of the day packaging them up and stuffing them in a closet.

The next four days drifted by as if I were in a fog ... I didn't care about anything. I thought of all the different options I might have and then I made a decision ... one I never thought I'd of doing before. I called a friend and made arrangements for him to sub-let my apartment, packed up my bags, and bought a one-way ticket to my past.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers