I Took His Wife ... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," she said softly.

I leaned down and mashed my lips against hers, our tongues twisting and swirling in a battle as old as time.

"Just a little bit more ... just a little bit ... almost there," she replied. "Just look ... look at what we're doing," she murmured as she looked down between.

I looked and watched as my cock slid in and out of her. The lips of her pussy were stretched taut, clinging to my cock. A thick, frothy, foam surrounded the base of my cock and the dim room light glistened off my juice-coated shaft as I pulled it out for a long, hard down-stroke.

"Mmmmmmmm. That looks so wicked," she wheezed as she clamped down on my cock once again. "Give it to me, lover."

I felt my cock swell even more and knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck me," she groaned as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back against the pillow.

Instinctively, our tempo increased. My balls slapping loudly against her ass.

"Pound me, baby. Slam my pussy with your big, hard cock!"

My hips became a blur as I drove in and out of her.

"Yes ... yes ... ohmigod ... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed as her body stiffened and she dug her nails into my back, the room suddenly filling with the musky aroma flowing from her.

The sights, the sounds, the smell, the feel of her beneath me, and the feel of her pussy muscles rolling up and down my shaft like a conveyor belt, overwhelmed me.

"Me too ... so close," I groaned only to be surprised as she pushed me away. For a moment I thought maybe she'd changed her mind but then she tilted further back and looped her legs over my shoulders uttering the only two words I needed to hear:

"Do it!"

I pounded into her, drilling my cock to her depths. My balls slapped against her ass harder and louder, and the tip of my cock crashed against her cervix. For the briefest of moments, I wondered if it was possible for a man's cock to enter a woman's most sacred place, her holy-of-holies', the place where all life began ... her womb.

"AGAIN," she screamed. FUCK ME!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAINNNNNNN!!!"

"Me toooooooo," I grunted, arching my back upward and clamping my eyes shut as the world seemed to explode. I felt my cum surge from my balls and up my shaft, rocketing from the tip to coat the inside of her waiting pussy. Strand, after strand after strand exploded from me. I couldn't believe how much cum I was squirting. When I looked between us I was surprised to see it bubble out around my shaft and cascade down across her stomach, to pool just under her breasts.

"So much ... so much cum," she muttered. "Never seen so much."

And still, my cum kept spewing from me. A fourth, and a fifth, and a sixth strand blasted from me. I felt light-headed and the room seemed to collapse in on itself until all I could see was one small, flawless patch of skin on her shoulder.

Jen quickly unwound herself from me as I collapsed onto one elbow, and cradled me against her chest. Time meant nothing to us as we lay there basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. "That was unbelievable," she whispered, tenderly. "I've never been so full of cum in my life ... just look," she taunted.

I pushed myself up on one elbow. She had cum on her stomach, mingled in her 'strip', coating her pussy and inner thighs, and even down through the crease of her ass where it had pooled on the bedding.

I struggled to get up. "I'll get a towel and washcloth."

She grabbed me by the arm holding me in place. "Oh no you don't. Just give me a hand with this," she continued as she raised her hips and slid two pillows under them.

Afterward, we lay wrapped in each other's arms, lightly stroking and touching each other.

"Can I ask you a question?" I mumbled, still dazed from what had happened.

"Sure."

"Why did you put the pillows under you like that?"

"They say it helps to keep your cum in me so it has a better chance of getting into my womb and getting me pregnant."

"Ahhhhhhh," I replied, trying to seem 'worldly'. So you really want to have my baby?"

"Absolutely," she whispered, tenderly, as she brought her lips to mine.

All I could do was smile, as we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt the warmth of her body pressed against mine, her leg draped over my hip, her breast pressed against my chest. I slowly opened my eyes only to find her staring at me, her grey-green eyes dancing in the morning sunlight.

"Good morning, handsome," she whispered.

"Morning," I replied.

She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. The kiss was the type that only two lovers can share; tender, caring, and full of promise.

"I could get used to this," she purred as she snuggled closer

"Me too, but right now I need to take care of some 'morning business'," I muttered as I climbed from bed and headed to to bathroom.

"Don't waste anything," she chided.

When I was done I grabbed some cheese, a partial loaf of bread, and a pot of cold tea before slipping back into bed. We spent the next several hours in bed, not making love, as much as recuperating from what we'd already done and basking in the feeling of being close. We shared memories of our pasts, hopes for the present, and dreams for the future.

It wasn't until late in the afternoon that we heard a distant ringing sound.

"FUCK! I thought I left that in the hotel room," she swore as she slid from the bed and grabbed her coat; all the time exposing her naked body to me. She slipped her hand into a pocket and withdrew her phone.

"Hello," the tone in her voice was as cold as ice.

"No. I'm not sure when I'm coming back after last night."

I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation but knew without a doubt it was her husband.

"What do you mean? You're honestly going to try to tell me you didn't call me Peggy last night while we were in bed? Especially, after we'd just ... Yeah, that's right. You fucked me last night and then called me her name! Listen, I've heard it all before. I'm safe and staying with a friend as if it's any of your business."

She stopped and listened, and then she laughed.

"You are so full of shit! You accuse me of fucking around when you're the one that's been unfaithful with that little slut! Maybe I should see what's involved in a European divorce," she snarled, threateningly.

The silence that followed was almost deafening.

"No, I'll come back when I'm damn well ready. No, I'm not going to tell you where I am. If I did you'd just show up here and make a scene. Right now, I need time to think. I'll call you in a couple of days... oh, and just so you know, I'm turning off my phone and disconnecting whatever needs to be removed so you can't trace me ... my friend is pretty good at stuff like that," she finished as she smiled at me.

I nodded my head as she finished.

"No. No. No. I told you I'd call you in a couple of days." And with that, she hung up and held out the phone to me. "Can you do what I said?"

I slid from the bed, took her phone, and walked to my workstation. Quickly, popping the back, removing the battery and SD card, turning the phone into nothing more than a piece of plastic and worthless microchips. "There you go," I said as I handed the parts back to her.

"Thank you," she murmured as she kissed my cheek.

I stood there looking at her a questioning look on my face.

"What?"

"Want to explain?"

"Explain what?"

"The part about the two of you fucking before you came here."

"Oh, that," she blushed. "Well, to start with, he and I NEVER fucked last night. When he called me Peggy that was it! I was so upset I went into the bathroom and cried my eyes out. Then I ..." she paused as if trying to think of the right words to describe what she did. "... decided to do what I wanted instead of what he always wants. That's also when I decided I wanted to have your baby but ..." she paused. "I also needed to make sure that the baby would be taken care of if you decided you didn't want us so I ..." she blushed, "I gave him a hand-job and spread some of his cum on his cock and belly so he'd think we'd done it," she finished.

"So last night was a revenge fuck?"

She stood there for several moments before she replied, "Yes, and no. Yes, I wanted to get even with 'Mr. Asshole' but 'No' that's not the only reason I came here." She lifted her head and looked me directly in the eyes before she continued. "I don't know why but there's something about you ... about the way you make me feel ... that I don't want to see end. After the time we spent together ... I WANT to be here. I WANT to be with you ... and I WANT to have your baby."

My mind reeled from what she'd just told me. "So what do we do now?"

"Anything we want ... anytime and any place," she purred as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"Anything?"

"Anything," she replied.

And so I scooped her up and carried her back to bed. There, we made long, slow, tantalizing love, trying positions that neither of us had ever tried before and a few that I think we may have made up.

"There is one more thing we need to take care of," she said as we sat at the table eating a light dinner, afterward.

"What's that?"

"I need to get something to wear," she chuckled as she looked down at the oversized t-shirt she'd slipped on.

"You're probably right," I laughed, "though you do look VERY attractive in what you're wearing."

"I could keep it around for special occasions," she teased. "But I might need something a little bit more," she stressed the last word, "if we plan on doing anything other than staying in your apartment."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I snickered.

She raided my closet and found one of my button-up shirts. She rolled up the sleeves and then tied the tails under

her breast. The t-shirt hung below it and looked like a mini-skirt.

"I guess this will do, for now," she said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"What about your panties?"

"What about them?" she said with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes.

We walked down the beach and soon found ourselves 'window-shopping' at some of the best shops in town.

"These are awfully expensive," she whispered.

"I know but I figured it's what you're used to and you deserve the best."

"Flattery again," she giggled. "Tell you what. You find a nice, inexpensive place and I'll show you what I can do with the stuff inside."

"Okay," I shrugged.

We walked several blocks to the area where the 'locals' shop and had just started looking in windows when she suddenly ...

"I love it," she yelped.

I stood there dumbfounded as I watched her disappear into one of the stores. I waited, and waited, and waited, and was just about to go into the store to look for her when she came sauntering out. She was still dressed in the t-shirt and top but there was something different about the way she carried herself. "Did you find anything?"

"Mmmmmm ... oh yeah," she said in a sultry tone.

"Like what?"

"You'll find out," she teased as she handed me several bags and wrapped her arm through mine. "Are you hungry?"

"I can always eat," I replied, instantly realizing the double meaning behind what I'd said.

She leaned closer, whispering into my ear, "I hope so ... but why don't we go to that nice restaurant where I met you the first night?"

"Okay."

It only took us a few moments to walk to the restaurant and get a seat overlooking the beach and city square. We ordered fresh seafood, salads, homemade rolls, and a bottle of locally-made wine. It wasn't until we were done that I realized that the sun was just about to set.

"Should we walk back to your place along the beach?"

The tone in her voice and the aura that seemed to flow from her told me I'd be crazy to say no ... so I didn't. "Sure." I barely had time to pay before she was pulling me towards the beach.

"I feel like taking a swim," she suddenly said.

Before I had a chance to say anything she peeled off the shirt and t-shirt I'd lent her. My mouth fell open at the sight of what she was, or wasn't, wearing. From the back, it looked like she was naked but when she turned towards me I saw she was wearing a rhinestone chain bikini that encircled each of her breasts. Around her waist, she wore a matching chain with a single strand that dropped down between her legs and back up through the crease on her ass.

"So do you like my new swimsuit?"

"I ... ahhhh."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she giggled as she spun and ran into the waves.

I stood there watching as she splashed and played in the azure blue water.

"Come on in." She waved.

"I didn't bring my suit."

"So? Wasn't it you who said this was a topless beach by day and a nude beach by night?"

"Yeah," I replied, having a strong suspicion of where her invitation was heading.

"Well then?"

I looked around and quickly shed my clothes before diving into the warm water. When I surfaced, she was next to me, the last rays of the sun reflecting behind her like a halo.

"Hey there, stud," she murmured, seductively, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "Care to help a lady fulfill a fantasy," she continued as she flattened her breasts against my chest and ground her pelvis against my hardening cock.

"And just what fantasy might that be?"

She pulled herself closer and whispered, "Getting fucked on the beach." After which she lightly bit my earlobe.

My cock hardened instantly. "And just where would you like your fantasy to take place?"

"Hmmmmm ... the water feels great but I think the salt and sand might irritate things a bit sooooo ..." she paused as she scanned the beach, "what do you say to taking a walk over by those big rocks?"

"Your wish is my command," I replied in my best faux-Hollywood voice. Then, I wrapped my arms around her waist and waded out of the water, my cock conveniently hidden from view as it rubbed between her legs.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, this is such a turn-on!" she whimpered as she lay her head on my shoulder. "I never imagined I'd be doing anything like this."

Taking careful steps so I wouldn't drop her, I crossed the beach with her in my arms. "So what happens in your fantasy now?"

She didn't say a word as she released her hold on me and slid to the ground, kneeling in front of me.

I could barely see her in the evening light, a shadowy figure leaning closer and then wrapping her hand around my cock. I fought to stifle a groan that rumbled in my chest as she ran her hand up and down the shaft.

"Soooo beautiful," she whispered. "So long, and hard, and warm."

"Not as beautiful as you," I croaked.

"Always the flatterer," she snickered as she leaned forward and placed her lips on the tip.

A few drops of pre-cum escaped from the slit which she instant lapped up.

"Mmmmmm ... so good," she moaned as her tongue danced and teased the tip and the hypersensitive rim under the head.

"More," I croaked as I wrapped my fingers in her hair

"Ou lik dat?" she mumbled as the head of my cock slid past her front teeth and over her tongue until it banged against the back of her sucking throat. She used her tongue as a slippery, sliding bed for the sensitive underside of my invading member.

"UNNngh! Ohhhhhh ... yessssssss ... suck my cock!" I groaned as I rotated my ass-cheeks slowly, churning it inside her mouth. "Suck me!" I grunted, mindlessly, as I buried my fingertips into her thick, auburn hair.

She continued to swirl her tongue around my cock shaft while she reached up and cupped my balls in her right hand. Slowly she rolled them from side to side while she bobbed her head back and forth, faster and faster on my jerking cock.

"UNNGH! FUCK!!" I screamed, stabbing my prick farther into the warm, wet gripping cavity. I shoved my dick even farther down her throat than before. I could feel her lips brush against my pelvic hair as drops of pre-cum oozed freely out of my expanding cock-slit. "Easy, babe! I'm gonna come! OHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Instead of pulling away, she took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and into her throat. She gagged and gasped, and if I could have seen her face I would have noticed the tears running down her cheek but still she didn't stop until my balls slapped against her chin.

I threw my head back, staring at the stars above. "Arrrghhhhhhh." The next thing I knew her head was bopping up and down the length of my cock; sometimes long, slow strokes and others hard and deep, not stopping until I was buried in her throat.

"Gack, gack, gack." The sound seemed to echo off the rocks and float down the beach.

"So close ... so close," I gasped.

"Not tonight, lover," she whispered as she withdrew from my cock, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "This is my fantasy and it ends the way I want it to," she continued as she stood and leaned against the rock, her back towards me. "Fuck me," moaned as she leaned over, pulling the rhinestone chain aside.

A moonbeam reflected off the moisture coating her womanly treasure making it sparkle and shine like a precious gem and I thought of returning the pleasure she'd just given me but then I remembered she didn't want to be made love to ... she wanted to be fucked. So, I stepped you behind her, grabbed her by the waist, and thrust forward. She shuddered as my cock poked against her outer lips.

"That's it," she whispered as she shifted her hips until the head of my cock slid into her steaming hole. "Arrrgghhhhhhh ... more ... more ... more," she chanted

I pushed forward and buried the first three inches of my cock into her molten cauldron. "FUCCKKK," she screamed as she looked over her shoulder, locking her eyes with mine. For the briefest of moments, I wondered if anyone else was on the beach and if they could hear us ... not that it mattered.

"AIYEEEEE ... ARRRGHHH ... M-M-MORE ... I WANT MORE ... MORE COCK!" she wailed.

"Gods you're horny tonight," I moaned as I drove the rest of my cock into her slick tunnel.

"More ... more ... more ..." she said once again, this time so softly I barely heard it. "So full. I love the feel of your cock in me. I can feel every inch rubbing against the wall of my cunt. Come on, lover. Pound my cunt with your beautiful cock. Drill me like some common, gutter slut. Play with my tits. Spank my ass ... do whatever you want ... just don't stop. Fill me with your baby-making seed!"

I hesitated for a second; surprised, stunned, and, at the same time thrilled, by her words. Then, ever so slowly, I began to draw my cock out of her hot hole while reaching down and grabbing her clit between my thumb and right forefinger.

"Arrrggghhhh," she gurgled, emitting deep, throaty sounds that seemed to come from within the core of her being as I squeezed and tugged at her twitching, swollen clit.

"Easy, easy," I whispered as I strummed across her clit with my thumb.

"OHHHH ... DON'T TEASE ME! FUCK ME ... FUCK MEEEE ... JAM YOUR COCK INTO MY CUNT!" Deep inside she felt a rumbling that could only mean one thing ... "I'M GOING TO ... OHMIGOD ... AAAIIIEEEEEEEE ... CUMMMIIINNGGGGGGGG!!"

"ARRRGGGHHHHH," I answered as I slammed my hips against her upturned ass just as my cum boil over and spurt into her cavern of pleasure.

"THAT'S IT, LOVER!!! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM. OHHHHHHH ... BREED ME ... FILL ME ... GET ME PREGNANT!!" she screamed as wave after orgasmic wave ripped through her body as she felt wads of my cum coat her pussy.

I lost count of how many times my cock spasmed, spewing my cum deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as she collapsed against the rock, pulling me with her, as the last of my cum escaped around my cock and leaked down her legs.

We stood there in the shadows

panting and quivering as we regained our strength.

It wasn't until my deflating cock slid from her that we moved.