I Took His Wife ... Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen and I discover the truth and far more.
5.7k words
4.61
25.8k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

- Ch. 03

by Ghostwalker

(with Input by TheIrishLass)

Jen ... simply thinking of her brought visions of her shoulder-length red hair, her grey-green eyes, her flawless, tanned skin, and her 36D-25-38 body back to mind ... had been the most beautiful, most energetic, most seductive woman I'd ever known. But now she was gone and the apartment we'd shared for the last four weeks felt empty. It was as if the very life had been sucked out of it.

I spent the next four days working, aimlessly, around the apartment; packing away the things she'd left behind, working on programs and files for my job, and all too often staring out the window at the beach we'd enjoyed together. I thought of all the different things I could do and then I made a decision ... one I'd seldom even considered before. I called a friend and made arrangements for him to sub-let my apartment, packed up my bags and bought a one-way ticket to my past ... I was heading home.

I got to the airport two hours early, as has become the custom due to security, and had just stepped up to a food vendor when I caught a flash of auburn hair at the First Class check-in counter. She was with an older, balding, portly man who was obviously not happy about his seating assignment due to the agitated way he was talking to the airline representative.

"I don't give a fuck! I purchased two seats next to each other for my wife and me! I don't care! That's not my problem" he continued to yell at the representative.

I smirked knowing he wasn't going to get what he wanted and probably far worse service from the flight crew once he was on his plane.

Then my attention was drawn to the woman. Her hair was pulled back and covered with a scarf; only a few stray strands escaped, and her face was almost entirely covered by a pair of oversized sunglasses with dark lenses. She was stooped over at the shoulders like an 80-year-old woman and seemed more like a mannequin than a living, breathing person. Not once did she look around, instead staring at some blank space on the 'Arrival/Departure' sign.

When her husband was done yelling at the person at the counter he stomped away, the woman following like a stray dog.

It wasn't until almost an hour later that I saw the couple coming down from the "First Class Lounge" and get in line to board the same plane I going to be on. "This is going to be interesting," I thought

Once again, the man tried to get the seating changed and, once again, he lost. When I finally boarded, I glanced into "First Class" and noticed the man sitting at the very front talking, animatedly, on his phone while the woman sat in the rear, obviously more relaxed, reading a book.

I spent the twelve-hour trip, scanning through technical manuals, sleeping, and talking to a member of the U.S. Coastguard and his new bride, who were returning from their honeymoon. It wasn't until I heard the announcement that we were about to land in Chicago that I began to wonder if this had been a good idea or a big mistake. Left with no other choice, I got off the plane and headed to the baggage area. I collected my few belongings and was just getting into a cab when I saw the man and woman exit the terminal. He was yelling at someone on the phone and she was doing everything in her power to shrink into the crowd and not be noticed.

"I don't give a fuck!! I told you to get the deal closed and get the old man to sign the papers. If you can't do that maybe I need to find somebody else to fill your position!" he paused listening. Then he shook his head and continued. "Listen. I'm going to be back in the office tomorrow morning! Either the paperwork is there or your desk is empty!" At which point he hung up. He stooped and slid into a waiting limo without a backward glance at the woman.

"Some men," I thought as I stepped into the waiting cab, giving him the address of where I wanted to go. I spent the trip looking at the various sights of Chicago and comparing it to the city I'd been living in until I heard the cab driver chuckle.

"Hey, mister. You should have caught a ride with the loudmouth at the airport!"

"Wha ...?" I responded, suddenly pulled back to the present.

"That's the same limo right in front of us."

For the next 30 minutes, we trailed the limo through downtown traffic, getting off at the same freeway exit, turning on the same streets, and finally pulling up to the same address.

Throughout the trip, the cab driver kept glancing at me, then at the limo, and then at me again. When I got out I handed him a ten-dollar tip.

"Hey, mister," he called out handing me back the tip. "I think you might need this more than me," he nodded his head towards the older man getting out of the back of the limo.

"Thanks, for this," I held up the money, "and that," I finished, giving him a small salute, due to the Veteran's sticker on his dashboard. Then, I grabbed my bags from the back seat and headed up the drive.

The man was so engrossed in whatever was on the screen of his phone that he didn't even notice me. It wasn't until the woman climbed out of the limo, minus the sunglasses, that things suddenly changed.

"Jen?" I thought as I froze in place staring into her grey-green eyes.

I could tell she recognized me. Her face turned ashen white, whether from fear or shock, I wasn't sure, and she stumbled, bumping into the man.

He turned and looked at her, and was about to say something when he followed her gaze and saw me.

"We don't deal with solicitors or bums," he snarled. "Get lost!"

I smiled realizing what was about to happen before replying, "Hello ... dad!"

He stood there but didn't say a word as he looked me up and down.

Jen's gaze shifted between me and my father and back again.

"What do you want?" he growled.

"Now, is that any way to talk to your only son?" I said, sarcastically.

"I have no son!"

"Darling," Jen interjected. "Is that really the way you want to treat him after being gone so long?"

He glared at Jen, daggers flying from his eyes. "If you're so interested in him, you take care of him!" he growled. Then, he pivoted and stormed into the house.

Jen walked towards me, her hand extended. "Hello, I'm Jennifer ... which, I guess, means I'm your stepmother."

"STEP-MOTHER!? WTF!?" my mind blared. "I'm ... Pete ... Peter," I stuttered taking her hand in mine. It felt like a bolt of lightning was surging through me. "Glad to meet you."

She chuckled, in typical business-wife fashion, but I could tell by the look in her eyes she was feeling the same thing. "Glad to finally meet you, too." Then she glanced around to make sure no one was paying attention to us before continuing, "WHAT are you doing here?"

"I think we have a lot to talk about," I whispered in reply.

Just then one of the house staff approached and took my bags. "If you'll follow me, sir, I'll take you to your rooms."

"Rooms? What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself as I followed the staff member.

"Please join us for dinner. It's served promptly at 7," Jen called out behind me.

My 'rooms' were actually a suite including a bedroom with a king-size bed, a sitting room including a beautiful European fold-down writing desk with credenza, and a bathroom that was bigger than my entire apartment and had a sunken tub.

After the events of the last 24 hours, I could think of nothing I wanted more than to wash up and get in some fresh clothes so I quickly shed my 'travel duds' and stepped into the huge shower stall. I barely had time to get wet before I had a feeling that I was being watched but when I turned around nobody was there.

I was dressed in a dark green polo shirt, a pair of black pants, and some loafers when the staff member suddenly appeared. He gave me the 'once over' and I could tell I wasn't what he expected or was used to.

"Is there anything I can do to assist you, sir?"

"First of all, my name is Peter or Pete if you prefer," I said as I extended my hand.

He looked down at my hand but didn't take it. "As you wish, sir."

I lowered my hand realizing this wasn't going to be easy. "Okay then. What's your name?"

"My name is Robert, sir."

I sighed. "Okay, Robert. Tell me about this place," I gestured about the room but meant the entire house, "and my ... mmmmmm ... I guess you'd call them my parents."

"As you wish," at which point he went into a long history of the house, its previous owners, and its place in the city's societal structure. "As for your father and stepmother, they've been married for approximately 5 years. I believe they met at a conference of some type in Ireland. Your father is a very well-known businessman in town and your step-mother is quite active in local social events and benefits. I think you may want to talk to them about anything further ..." he paused for a moment before finishing, "sir."

"Thanks, Robert. Now, do you think anyone would mind if I wandered around and got used to this place?"

"As you wish, sir."

"If I get called 'Sir' one more time by this guy I think I'm going to strangle him!" I chuckled to myself. So, for the next two hours, I investigated what was, at least for now, my home. Four suites, not including mine and my parents, each decorated in a different style and from a different European era, a huge formal dining area and a much smaller informal one, a library, a theater/TV room, a huge sitting area, and a yard the size of some of the farms back in France. The staff areas (kitchen, dining room, and personal rooms) were located on the far side of the house and were unofficially off-limits.

When I returned, I found Robert waiting for me in my room. "The lady of the house suggested you might want to wear these to dinner instead of your ..." he left the rest of his comment unfinished as he indicated some clothes laid out on the bed.

"Thank you," I said as I glanced at the new clothes which consisted of a dark suit coat with matching pants,

an off-white dress shirt with a gray tie, and a pair of black dress shoes. Since Jen had picked them out I had little doubt that they'd fit.

"May I assist you, sir?"

That was it ... I couldn't take any more. "No, I don't think so," I snarled. "In fact, I don't think I'll be needing any of your services from this point on."

"Sir?"

"Listen Robert. Where I come from we're far less formal about things and enjoy life instead of walking around with a stick up our ass!" I fumed.

His face turned a deep red and for a second I thought he was going to explode before he let loose. "Why you ungrateful little whelp. Where do you think you get off talking to me like that? I've been in your father's employ for almost 10 years and ..."

I began to laugh. "So you are human? I thought I'd been dealing with some new type of AI."

Robert realized I'd baited him into the fight and stood there for a moment before continuing. "I guess I deserved that," at which point he looked around to make sure no one was watching and stretched out his hand. "Glad to have another human in the house." We both laughed as we shook hands.

Fortunately, for me, Robert did stay to help since it had been years since I'd worn a tie and couldn't remember, for the life of me, how to tie one. When were done he led me through the maze of hallways and showed me a quicker route to the small dining room. When I entered Jen was sitting on one end of the table while my father was pacing back and forth on the other side of the room, snarling at some poor soul on the other end of the conversation. She was dressed in a burgundy dress with a "V" neckline along with a pearl necklace and matching earrings. My father, on the other hand, was still wearing the same clothes he'd been wearing on the plane.

"Take a seat," Jen said, indicating an empty spot along the side of the table. "Your father is ... ummm ... preoccupied with business matters at the moment."

I took a seat and we were just starting with the customary 'small talk' when the first course, of a five-course meal, arrived. Several crab-stuffed mushrooms were artfully set on the plate with a pesto sauce edging.

"I thought I overheard you tell one of the staff you enjoyed seafood," Jen lied. She knew I'd never said anything to the staff but she also knew my preferences from our time together.

We ate in silence, with the continuous grumbling coming from my father's direction in the background.

The second course was a Mediterranean soup filled with vegetables, including zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, and fresh herbs in a savory broth.

"My compliments to the chef," I said after finishing the soup. "It's quite hard to make a decent Med soup."

"So I've heard," Jen replied still playing the 'new acquaintance' role.

A green tossed salad followed, to clear our palate before a fully garnished Sea Bass appeared at the table. That was when my father decided to make his appearance.

"What's this shit? Can't I even get a good meal in my own home? I'm going to the club to meet with some people and get something decent to eat!" he snarled as he stomped from the room A few short moments later we heard the front door slam leaving Jen and I alone for the first time.

She glanced around to make sure no one saw her and then reached out placing her hand on mine. Just then, we heard one of the staff approaching and returned to our casual appearance. We ate dinner accompanied by the usual 'getting to know each other' talk while stealing glances and gentle touches whenever the staff weren't around. When the final course, a strawberry sorbet, was cleared from the table Jen dismissed the staff and we went to the library where we could be alone.

"I can't believe you're here! I've missed you so much! And there's so much I need to tell you!" she gushed as soon as she'd closed the door.

I responded by taking her in my arms and pressing my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, momentarily, returning the kiss and pressing her body against mine. Then she pulled away.

"We can't. It's too dangerous," she whispered.

The look on my face must have said it all; the loss, the need, the desire ... and she must have felt it too because the next moment she was back in my arms.

"Fuck it," she whispered, her eyes ablaze. "Fuck me ... right here!"

"What about my dad and the staff?"

"The 'asshole' will be gone for hours and the staff disappears after being told we no longer need them unless we summon them," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. The next instant her lips were plastered to mine, her tongue thrusting between my teeth and into my mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned.

I wrapped her in my arms and, surprisingly, she hopped up wrapping her legs around my waist. Instinctively, I slipped my hands lower grabbing her ass, and, once again, was surprised this time by the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties.

I pulled back and looked at her questioningly.

"I haven't worn panties since we were together. It just doesn't feel 'right' anymore," she purred, sensuously.

I felt my cock harden until I, jokingly, wondered if it was possible for it to rip through my pants.

"Aaarrggghhhh. I can feel your cock pressing against my pussy," she moaned.

I glanced around for a place to continue and quickly realized there wasn't any place that we would leave some kind of 'evidence'. Suddenly, an image from a porno movie I'd once seen flashed before me so I shuffled towards the wall and trapped Jen against it.

"Yessssss," she hissed. "So wicked," she continued as she released one arm from around my neck and slid it down between us.

The next thing I knew she'd pulled the front of her dress higher revealing her pussy in all its glory and, somehow, unbuckled and unzipped my pants allowing them along with my boxer briefs to pool around my ankles.

"Give me your cock. I'm so fucking horny," she moaned as she reached between us, once again, rubbing the head through her slit coating it with her juice,

I pressed forward, my cock slipping past her nether lips and into her warm, wet tunnel. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks until the nail beds turned white as she locked her legs behind my thighs.

Then, she started to raise and lower herself on my cock. "Yes ... yes ... yes ... so fucking good. I love riding your hard cock! I love the way it fills and stretches me. Ohhhhhh ... fuck me ... do me ... slam it in and out ... pound me like you did in your apartment ... god, I feel like I'm on fire ... my cunt is ready to blow ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... so soon ... ohhhhhhhh ... I'm cummming," she groaned as she leaned forward and sunk her teeth into my shoulder to keep from screaming.

"That's it ... cum all over my cock ... coat it with your juice ... arrrggghhhhh ... so wet ... so warm ... get ready ..."

"Do it ... I want to feel your cum fill me ... pound me ... don't stop ... I want to feel our juices drip from my cunt and down our legs when I cum ... ohhhhhhhh ... again," she crooned as she reached out, grabbing a bookshelf on either side of her to take her weight as she sunk to the base of my shaft.

That was all it took. The feel of her pussy spasming around my cock, the tip pressing against her cervix ... any hopes of resisting evaporated. "Cummmmmiiinnggggg," I grunted.

"Yesssssssss," she whispered as I felt our combined juices bubble out around my shaft; coating her inner thighs and running down my legs.

We stayed there, braced against the bookshelf, the afterglow of our love-making washing over us. It wasn't until my cock slid from her that she lowered herself to the ground. We quickly straighten our clothes and she peeked into the hallway to make sure no one was around before she turned to me.

"I love you," she said before she quickly slid out the door.

"There ... it's finally been said but what now?" I asked myself as I slipped from the room and made my way to my room.

Little did I know how soon I'd get the answer or how shocking it would be.

Several hours later, I found myself dictating a message to the investigator who was taking over my job in France when I realized I was missing my file bag. I remembered seeing it sitting on a chair near the entry to the house when I'd come in so I headed there. On the way, I passed the library, the door partially open. I looked in and saw my father standing near a window, a glass of amber liquid in his hand.

"I don' gif a sh't 'ow muh it wil cost! I wan tha fuk'in lil' bashtard gone!" he slurred, "An don fuk up dis time ... 'e was suppose ta die along wif da ot'er bit'h an 'er brats. 'Stead 'e cost me all da money I shou'da gotten from da inshurance to pay fer 'is 'ospital bills and den fer 'is schools. An now, jus' w'en I'm 'bout to get rid of dis bit'h 'e shows up!"

That was when he saw my reflection in the window.

"Wha' da' fuk!!" he yelled.

Then he noticed my phone in my hand. I'd forgotten about it or that it was still recording from my dictation.

"Gib me dat!" he snarled as he staggered towards me.

"Fuck you!!" I snarled. All the pain and hatred that I'd stored inside myself seemed to center in my right hand as it formed a fist. When I hit him, he tumbled backwards against the desk knocking down a vase before sliding to the floor. Almost instantly, Robert appeared.

"What's going on?"

"Call the police?"

"The Police?"

"Yes. Tell them it's about a murder."

Robert looked at me and then at my father stretched out on the floor. "Whatever you say, Pete," he said as he left to make the call, the corners of his mouth turned up in a smile

The police arrived within minutes and rushed into the house, weapons drawn.

I was waiting for them in the hallway. I gave the officer-in-charge my phone and played the conversation my father had been having. Then I nodded towards the library. "He's in there."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12