I Took His Wife ... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found my father on the floor exactly where I'd left him, sound

asleep. They, not so gently, handcuffed him and hauled him out the front door.

The whole time, he was threatening them and telling them that he 'knew people' and they'd all lose their badges. But in the end, he was weeping like a baby saying how this was going to ruin his reputation.

Hours later, as I lay in bed, I heard my bedroom door open. When I looked over, Jen was highlighted in the doorway naked as the day she was born. "What the ...?"

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered as she seemed to glide across the room and slipped under the covers with me.

"What about the staff?

She giggled, softly. "The first thing you need to know about a place like this is that there are no secrets. Robert and Gail (Jen's assistant and Robert's partner) know how bad my marriage is and I'm sure already suspect something is going on between you and I."

"But how?"

She shrugged. "I have no idea. They just seem to know."

"What about the rest of the staff?"

"I wouldn't worry about them. Most are 'illegals' that my husband hired because they don't speak English so they can't tell anyone about what they hear regarding his business dealings. And the rest are smart enough to stay far away from any kind of trouble or scandal."

That night we slept wrapped in each other's arms, preparing for the next day's events.

As expected, my father's arrest was front-page news and reporters and photographers seemed to crawl out of every nook and cranny. They tried to interview Jen, me, and any of the staff they could corner. In the end, we hired a private security firm to help keep them away. In the meantime, we continued as if nothing unusual was happening.

Late one night as Jen snuggled next to me in bed she said, "I suspected."

"Suspected what?"

"I remember the news accounts about your mom's death. It was big news even in Ireland because your father was an 'up-and-comer' in the business world. And his versions kept changing and never quite matched what had been reported."

"Ahhhhhhh."

"I also suspected ..."

"What?" this time a bit more irritated.

"You and him."

I rolled over and propped my head up in my hand as I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

She tilted her head so she was looking at me. "I suspected that you and he might be somehow related."

"How?"

She looked up at the ceiling a 'far-away look' on her face. "It's kind of embarrassing but do you remember the first time we made love?"

"Yeah."

"And I licked your cum from my tits ..."

"Go on."

"There was something 'familiar' about the taste but I couldn't figure it out. Or at least not until I jacked your father off to make him think we'd made love the night I came to stay with you. I guess there was still some of his cum on my hand after I washed up so when I ate some fruit later the taste was still there."

"WOW!!" I said as I plopped my head back on the pillow. "So this whole time ...?"

"Yeah, not that it really mattered. I knew after the first time we made love that I wanted to be with you regardless of anyone or anything else."

"And now?"

"I told you before 'I love you'. That hasn't changed."

"You're sure?" I asked, teasingly as I ran my hand up her thigh.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as I ran my hand up and down, going higher and higher each time until I found her pussy.

She pushed my hand back down, "Sweetie. What if people find out?"

"And just how will that happen?" I asked as I rubbed her thigh again, and again, slowly moving upwards until my hand slid across her pussy. As usual, she wasn't wearing any panties so I could feel the heat flowing from her along with the juices that were already coating her outer lips and thighs.

"Ahhhhhhhh ... what you do to me," she croaked.

"You mean like this?" I murmured as I slid under the covers and kissed the patch of auburn hair above her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as she used her hand to spread her lips. "Lick me, lover."

I lowered my head and captured her 'little soldier' as it stood at attention sucking it into my mouth.

"Arrrrgghhhhhhh," she groaned as she ran her fingers into my hair pushing me against her pussy as she arched her back. "More ... of god ... please ... more."

I gently pushed her hand aside and replaced it with mine, gently pushing two fingers inside her slit.

"That's it," she said, breathlessly. "Finger fuck your step-mother."

For the first time, I thought about that and it sent a perverse thrill through me. I continued to finger her while at the same time strumming across he clit with my thumb.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, so horny but ... but we need to stop. This is so wrong. This would be considered incest in some parts of the country, much less the world."

"So? You're not my 'blood mother' you just happen to be married to my asshole of a father," I said to distract her as I took her hand and slid it down to my rock-hard cock.

"Yesssssssss," she moaned through to what I'd said about my father or the feel of my cock I didn't know ... or care.

I removed my fingers from her pussy and licked them clean.

"Don't tease m .... ohhhhhhhhhh," she rasped as I added a third finger and slid inside her.

I got a full of view of her wet, clinging pussy as I watched my fingers plunge in and out of her. Her protests evaporated as she began to run her hand up and down the length of my cock. "So wrong ... so wrong ... so ... ohhhhhhh ... god I need this."

Then she slid down my body, dislodging my hand from her pussy, as she moved lower and lower until she stopped at my cock. Without hesitating she licked it from base to tip.

"Arrgghhhh," I moaned.

She licked my shaft several more times, driving me crazy before she took it in her mouth.

"Fuckkkkkk," I mumbled as she bobbed her head up and down while stroking my shaft.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to cum in your mouth," I warned.

"Muummph, mummph, mummph," she muttered, shaking her head.

I couldn't hold back anymore and erupted into her greedy mouth.

Her hand became a blur as she milked me, swallowing every drop. She licked her lips sensuously when she pulled away. "You started this so you damn well better be able to finish it," she challenged.

"I think I can do that," I grinned, mischievously, as I pulled her up and dove back under the covers.

Her legs were spread and she was soaking wet. I crawled lower and stretched out between her legs. Then, without warning, I plunged my tongue into her.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed into a pillow that she'd quickly pulled over her face to muffle the sounds. "No fair ... no fair ... no fair ..." she panted. "Hormones ... hormones."

I lapped her pussy from the bottom to the top, occasionally sucking her clit into my mouth and gently biting it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god! Right there, honey! Lick my clit! Oh god, suck on it! Oh god ... oh god ... oh god ... yes! Don't stop baby! I'm almost there! Yes ... yessssss ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Aaaaahhhhhhhh ... fuck! I'm cumming!"

Her hips twitched as she orgasmed, throwing her head back and moaning constantly as I continued to attack her womanly treasure. "Stop ... please stop," she panted as she pushed my head away.

She lay there exhausted and a bit disoriented until she saw my cock standing straight out and pointing toward her pussy. "Push your cock inside me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... fuck me," she moaned loudly as my cock sank all the way in until I felt her pubic hair tickling my groin!

"Ohhhhh ... you feel so good. I can feel your pussy sucking my cock in deeper," I sighed. The perverse knowledge that I was fucking my stepmother added to the thrill. Every time I started to speed up, she held my hips to slow me down.

"I want it to last. Who knows how long it will be before we have this chance again."

We fucked for a long time. I lost track of time as we slowly fucked each other. I was just starting to get 'that' feeling in the pit of my stomach when she grabbed my ass.

"Now ... Do it now! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yes ... cum in me ... fill my cunt with your cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhhh ... I'm cumming ... yessssssssssssss," she gasped. Her thigh muscles tightened around my waist as her pussy muscles clamped around my cock.

"Kegel," I grunted as I felt my cum rocket up my shaft and erupt into her.

"Yes, yes, yes ... feel it! I feel your cum filling my cunt!"

I thought I would never stop shooting cum into her! But finally, my cock wilted and slipped from her. I rolled over on the bed and watched the cum run from her pussy, down through the crease of her ass to the bedding below.

She scooped up a glob and it hung from her finger in a long strand. Then she raised her hand over her mouth and let the cum drop into it. "Mmmmmmm, delicious! I love the taste of your cum!"

I slid my arm under her head and we cuddled together.

"So who won?" I asked teasingly.

"Let's call it a draw," she mumbled as sleep overtook her.

The following morning when I woke up the spot next to me was empty but still warm.

"Jen? Jen?" I called out.

She replied, her voice muffled, from the bathroom. "Don't come in!"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just don't come in. I'm being sick."

"Yuck," I thought to myself as I crawled back into bed.

She joined me a few moments later, her face freshly washed.

I held her close, cradling her in my arms. Without even thinking about it, I slid my hand down her legs, lightly stroking her thigh.

"Better be careful with that. You know how crazy a pregnant woman's hormones can get," she whispered as she gently rubbed her hand across her slightly swollen stomach.

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah, fourteen weeks. Fourteen weeks of nausea, weakness, and now being horny as hell," she suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes. "Ooops, did I just say that out loud?"

"So that's what you meant about not being fair and hormones."

"Yep."

~~ AUTHOR'S NOTES ~~

First, I want to thank all my followers, both old and new, for staying with me during my prolonged absence. Unfortunately, personal and family events need to take priority over hobbies. On the flip side, Winter is fast approaching so, if you'll forgive the slang, it's time to 'hunker down' and hibernate for the season which will give me more time to entertain my fans.

Second, many fans have asked if my stories are true and I can honestly say, YES ... at least in part. Every story has at least some component of truth. It might be a name, a description, a place, or an intense situation. (I'm fortunate enough to have a 'perfect' partner who now provides some of the input for my stories).

Third, many of my stories involve step-mother/step-son relationships. The purists among my readers have insisted that such a relationship does not belong in the INCEST category ... which is their right. What I would ask is that they check the actual definition of 'Incest' because in most, though not all, areas of the world it does include step-parents or step-siblings. Additionally, the category on this site is INCEST/TABOO thus my reason to use that category.

And fourth, though many of my stories start with the lead character being less than 'legal age' no 'involvement' takes place until they're old enough. (ie: they're over 18 years old)

Thank you, once again, and please take time to provide your feedback, both positive and otherwise, so we can strive to become better writers.

Ghostwalker & TheIrishLass

12