All Comments on 'I Took His Wife ... Ch. 03'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Fantastic story, I will read more of yours from here some for a second time. More of this one please. eager to know what happens.

kylady76kylady766 months ago

Wonderful set of 3 story's we found today that mean's we would have been late for work so we took a sick day for the 3'rd story. We also wonder if ther's a 4 part and what happened to the so called father/husband life I'd hope.

PeperePepere6 months ago

Definitely five stars and requires that it NOT stop here.

There are arcs that need to be followed. His father's process in the courts, an ensuing divorce and Pete's & Jen's child and marriage.

You have the talent, so please make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars! This is an excellent story with twists that give it depth. I would love for you to continue the Jen and Peter saga, with her healing and Peter's dad in jail. Sooooo good, is deserved retribution.

auwingerauwinger6 months ago

I loved this story. I believe it's the first of yours I've read, but certainly won't be the last!! 5 stars for sure!!

Comentarista82Comentarista826 months ago

While I still like the idea of the story, I do find a number of items that just do not add up. One thing is that while he starts off with jen, and it's simply a seduction, the story is presented as if he's just trying to steal a woman from a husband that is just a complete and total self-centered jerk. It continues that way in part two, and we're not really given any hints nor details at that point either. Then suddenly in part three the taxicab driver is tailing the limo? Why would the taxicab driver follow the limo? Why would Peter be able to get out of the vehicle and play this farcical is that any way to speak to your long lost son? Perhaps I missed a big piece.. but the story presented it more as a farce rather than reality. So then we are led to believe somehow that this Robert would have known who Peter is? That's what I don't buy is that if Robert truly knew peter, then there would have been a big recognition of Peter being away from home and having gone to France.. so now we're supposed to believe that Peter is the son that stole his stepmother away from his actual dad? Even if we somehow believe that's actually the truth, The story presents the guy as just a rotten person, that deserves some kind of comeuppance.. but we can't really enjoy the punchline that somehow Peter has stolen Jen from his dad!

So how to fix it? There has to be some type of transition, or you have to drop some bread crumbs between chapters. Since you are obviously going for a three-chapter arc, then logically you're going to put maybe let's say 10% of the bread crumbs in chapter one; then you're going to put perhaps 30% of the bread crumbs in chapter 2, and by that point, be giving us a pretty decent idea that something is not quite right. The final thing would be to expand chapter 3 to where we get the rest of the picture.. so although I may have missed the percentages, the fact is the story has to have more details to allow the reader to piece something together because if we accept the chapter 3 is the big reveal, it's confusing and insufficiently developed to justify having brought the reader along far enough to realize.. okay this is Pete's stepdad and he deserves some comeuppance! The other fact is how the police just came in and arrested the dad, but there's clearly not enough evidence from one phone recording to justify him being hauled off for anything less than a very cursory questioning.. because most states a phone recording wouldn't be admissible in court anyway.

So, what I'm left with is the conundrum that is three chapters long, yet does not provide any real hints to the reader on what's going on until maybe chapter three. Also either in the best case scenario, some some might say the ending is rushed.. but the reality is the ending is just kind of there.. without transition without sufficient bread crumbs to lead us to where you want us to go. Now please don't misunderstand, because I normally love a lot of your stories. However, I do sometimes find, as with this one, that the last chapter tends to be the weakest or something along the line is missing sufficient development to lead a smoothly into the next installment. For these reasons, I'm rating this last edition a 3.

RayRam53RayRam536 months ago

Please keep up the good work. I love your stories and I will tell you that they are among some of my favorites. I have read most of them and a few I go back to time and again when I have free time. As for the step-mom/step-son and incest comment. I think it fits perfectly. There is more to the relationships than blood. Good luck to you both.

Freddog6601Freddog66016 months ago

Enjoyable read even though it has a few holes. Good job of providing a physical description of Jen but not much else ( other than her love of sex).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good story please write more

SouthdownSouthdown6 months ago

Really GOOD Story, as good as I have ever read on this site, I shall look at all of your other stories, Thank YOU 5****

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Don't really see what another chapter could add to this story.

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Bronco56Bronco566 months ago

Great story

5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous