All Comments on 'I Took the Job'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
stupid

stupid story0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I see where the retard SharedSigne is posting under another name.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
She needs money...

She needs money bad...So became a whore...But why, if she didn't ask to be paid? I could understand if she fucked everyone in sight but got paid...But no!!! How will she pay her debts? Also sometimes we don't know who wrote this story: she, the husband or a third party...example: "As I stood there he had me spread my vagina as my boss watched..." (she was alone with the boss)!!! And then the boss is stupid enough to send to her the proof she needed to put a lawsuit against him for power abuse? Please!!!! 1*

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
IF ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS

try not thinking if you are on a bad acid trip. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

I would love to represent both in a civil action. sorry a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! Just, wow. I'm not sure what to say here. I'm rarely left speechless, but you...

...managed to pull it off. Oh, and not stunned in the "It was so awesome I'm left speechless" sort of way, so much as the "There are so many things about this that need work, I'm stunned into silence, trying to figure out where to begin," sort of way.

OK.

1. Learn how to write complete sentences.

2. Learn how to spell.

3. Get an editor.

4. Take writing classes and learn characterization, writing scenes with descriptive language that engages, also learn about structure, narration, POV and symbolism.

I swear, I get a better hard-on reading the ingredients in breakfast cereal.

This little tragedy read more like the instructions for assembling a storage box, than a story.

Merely listing a sequence of events does little or nothing for your audience. The question I most often got was, "So what?"

So when you have an idea,cask yourself, "So what?" And go on to answer that. Try to offer some drama, develop personalities for your characters, write meaningful descriptions of the places your characters pass through, popular landmarks, etc., to bring some color and interest and familiarity to your stories. These devices add interest and create "common ground" with your readers, allowing them to relate and to empathize with the trauma and dilemmas your characters face.

Nothing brings "real" to a story better than describing the donut shop in Glendora, CA that a famous cooking show host declared one of the two best in all of California and rated one of his favorite in the nation. This is a food expert that scours the country for doughnut shops and rates them. I know, I know. It's a thing. And I'll get that a very large majority of Southern Californians know exactly the place I refer to, with their awesome open fresh Strawberry and peach filled doughnuts (only in season, of course!).

Stories that have stuff like that get much higher approval ratings in all genres and of all persuasions over those that do not....and the cuck and BTB stories are especially embattled for their collective repetition of a very few storylines....and that they offer little if anything else to engage readers in the story, rather than the scant descriptions of actions and events.

I love hink I'll step off my little soapbox here, with modest hope that you'll take these comments in your stride and return with a better representation of your ideas.

Best of luck.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Really???

Even for you, this story was a waste of time, effort, and space. So what happened to the real wifelvrman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What would you waste your time writing this?

No wonder your wife left you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

Totally written to simply piss people off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It is obvious

you have no native language of any kind and when are you going to school?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"I know where this is going and I don't like it, but what can I do? "

I just dropped a 1 on it and moved on to the next story. But that's just me. Well, obviously A LOT more than just me, but what can you do?

Funny as shit; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In Texas

In Texas we don't go for this gibberish shit. If you gonna write, write in a known language. That's what we say.

Now, maybe them artsy fartsy types in California get off on this stream of consciousness stuff. That is their prerogative. But to this reads like the work of an 8 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
By far the sickest shit Ive read in a long time.

# 1 Gay Gay Gay just admit it and start writing and posting in the appropriate area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worse!

No comment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is just dog shit thrown up to piss people off.

My question is why does lit even post this idiots shit.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Play nice children

or Signe will send you to the Principal's office for discipline. I'm sorry I looked at this story. I'm sorry I read the comments. Mentally challenged children bashing other children on the playground with immature taunts and insults. Writer and commenters are all childish. Grow up. Get a life. Read for pleasure.

One star for this story. Yes it was bad and gives hot wife stories a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stopped reading at second line

I have no clue if this story is good or bad (although from some of the comments I have a suspicion). All it took was this near opening line:

"My new boss requires me to lift up her shirt so he can see my panties.". Is she lifting up someone's else's shirt (back to that in a moment) or can the writer simply not keep track of what tense he's using in a single sentence? And does her boss have x-ray vision to see her panties when she lifts her shirt (yes I know he meant "Skirt", I'm being sarcastic). English as a second language writers do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This hotwife story gives hotwife stories a bad name?

All hot wife stories give loving wives a bad name!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One sick story.....

.....by one sick fuck.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One good story......

.......by one good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please, Lit, add a ZERO rating!

This.

Was.

Fucking.

Appalling.

shaman43shaman43almost 8 years ago
Wow

Cannot even paragraph. Has no idea of plotting. There is not a protagonist since no character is developed. The comments show more thought than did the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity!

Where is this leading? To jail for the Boss and ruin for the Company. She puts her phone on record and the Boss and everyone involved are toast. Really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
third time

third time you tried the same story line and this one is no better than the other two. I am not complaining about the subject matter. It is the quality that sucks. It is more of an outline than a decent complete story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

For an author with around 70 stories, this was pathetic wifeliverman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was bad and improperly tagged. This is confusing. Is it just reluctants or non-con? Seems like that should be specified.

You lost me at the interracial as it just didn't seem necessary.

This story is bad. Entirely bad

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

No lady your husband left you and was probably a broken man when he did so. You can tell yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep at night (I'm not judging you because I know what it feels like to search with both hands and a flashlight in order to find some sleep).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story was meant to be a stroke material, & in my book this is a perfect stroke material.

I gave this story a 4+ (4.4 = 88% = A!)

• • •

Many of my stroke fantasies resembled some scenes from this story.

One of probable fantasy scenarios would be thaf the Regional VP fucks my wife in all three holes before my very eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous