All Comments on 'I Took The Long Way Home'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

I like that the husband knew he made a serious mistake at first but did it the right way when he confronted her again. Not much in the way of revenge but he got away from the cheating cunt. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The big issue I have is you used both POV's telling the story. At the end it was just the husband's. So we didn't hear why wifey decided to go back to the man who gave her gonorrhea???

Doesn't make sense

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I THINK WOLFES TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

You Cant Cum Home Again Ever. TK U MLJ LV NV

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Fun story

It was like a fun object lesson on why you shouldn't get physical when you find her cheating on you. Really liked his responses to his impulsive response.

Funny, well-written and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome change of pace for this site.

Thanks for a good tale.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Chock full of nuances- some more credible then others

The part about Chris going Babe Ruth on cheaters without them seeing him at some point or cops slicing and dicing through his convoluted alibi was a reach. Especially in an era where one's cell phone signal can be triangulated and traced.

I did enjoy the wrinkle of Chris giving his straying spouse an initial pass because of the physical damage he incurred. The little bon mots shined like purposeful silence to bait a liar into further self-incriminating babble and apt use of Ocham's razor. The simplest explanation is usually the actual answer, but oft not the most entertaining. To me, the wife's character was often held up in a venal light. Her loneliness was portrayed as immature.

Character development and exposition was muted in favor of capturing the action of the present moment. For me, the excesses are a lot easier tp swallow if given context. Give a clap-infested, lying and cheating spouse a pardon ? For me, the penance for the inadvertent smackdown just wasn't enough explanation. I did admire individual passages very much.

Chris was for the most part a cool customer and successful businessman. He did take the long road, but eventually divested himself of a very unsuitable partner. I have no doubt chilleywilley's next story will likewise reflect lessons learned from any errors made in the creation of this one.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Good story

But weak ending. The bit about her getting back with Campbell was too implausible, and ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Few Clitches

You had a few clitches(Chris would not have been finger printed unless charged e.g.) But it was humorous. A five.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
The only thing missing...

... is the wife's version of the final happenings. Her going back to the donor of the clap was quite beside any logic, so without any explanation the (otherwise well-told) story seems unfinished.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good Read

The tension in this story was all about his fear of getting caught for his assault, and his guilt over the assault. Very different from the normal "is my wife cheating on me" fears and anticipation. His guilt seems to hold him to her more than anything. She is clearly a useless wife and had to go, it is almost a blessing that she re-offended so quickly.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago

Enjoyable, though I wonder what was 'french' about this story besides Marie

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Nicely done.

Random thoughts: Why condoms the first time but not the next two? What skin color did the female officer (The one who drove him home from the station.) have? I don't know why some authors need to point out that one or more characters are Black. CW's bio says he is "in" PA, but his writing seems to indicate he is "from" a place where he learned to speak/write British.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

As he would probably agree, he got what he deserved for trusting her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

She went back to another affair after that kind of episode, barely saving her marriage.

And it was a public affair at that, and then she goes back to the same

guy she had already decided to end it with ?support, money, security, etc

No she didnt want her husband at all.

ammeterammeterover 9 years ago
@sgt548

Actualy they would have to print him without arresting him. The crime scene was his residence, so they'd need to have his prints (and the wife's) to eliminate prints from the scene that were his and thus should readily be found there.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
once a cheater.

you know the saying. its not true for everyone, but for most it is. why didnt he put a gps tracker on her car when he found the coat. if i was him i would give her boss some shit, she knew about it. maybe call some of the company they work for upper management and ask about it. it would at least piss them off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
took her back

i would say he was just another idiot as was the author.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
What happened

To Campbell...no payback? His wife was ok with this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from Duna

I agree the posters and why did not he send evidence to wife of Campbell?

BTW 5*****. The general mistake not to follow the story with the hero's future!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
A couple things I didn't like, but...

for the most part, I enjoyed this; enough that I gave it 5*s. It's too bad we don't see more from you, chilleywilley. You always entertain.

Good job.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Interesting Story

Interesting narrative. Strange the wife didn't end the affair, especially after the perp gave her VD. Must have been twoo luuuv. Or lust or something. Surprised the husband gave her another chance - I assume it was mostly guilt motivated. Good entertainment.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
well she would have.....

Campbells wife would have been notified by Public Health about the Gonorrhea and informed about the rape arrest and the charges being dropped due to it being consensual.

So she would already know that he was cheating, no point telling someone what they are well aware of.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
you need a proof reader

There are many wrong words, i.e. the horse you road

You rode (action) the horse on the road (place)

There are many others, but I will not list them.

Find an editor/proof reader that is familiar with American English if you intend to write stories set in the US

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
1*

Total crap... Wasted my time after getting to the end. After nursing her and taking her back she cheats again with the same asshole she told police raped her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Massive plot hole: the rape charge. False charges are a crime and taken seriously

Wife has Campbell arrested for rape. Suddenly readers are supposed to assume everyone "knows" there was an affair cause the police apparently question Campbell and then note wife's VD. Wife is not charged for filing a false police report? Campbell isn't charged either since he's back with wife a short time later (even after she'd had him charged with rape)? The rape claim wouldn't just be forgotten about. Real police don't do soap opera.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
So good

to see a story here where the Hubby isn't hiding in the closet watching his wife cheat. In so many stories the hubby approves, no, desperately wants his wife to give it away to others and he gets more pleasure with being cuckolded than making love to his own wife.

the Hubby gave his wife every chance to make amends. Some see this as a weakness. He was not privileged with the information we had, so he was erring on the side of being human. He should have not assaulted them and he admitted that. But the story is more interesting his way, the long way home. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stopped reading when Author made it obvious he put ZERO thought into plot

Story line was just silly.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why just 2 *?

Because didn't like very much her lover, was to finish the affair...Then her husband forgives her and accept her again, and the first thing she does is to go fuck a man that had given her STD and she didn't appreciate very much his skills in fucking? How credible is this? At least put her fucking another guy...A good story that lost itself near the end...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Stopped reading when it became obvious what was going on.

It would be evident who assaulted whom and why to the police and lying to them would add a charge of perjury...one that does stock.

Like the saying goes..."it coulda been a contender".

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Entertaining Tale

Beautiful Country he was riding around in. Many police have a soft spot for people who have had their hearts ripped out. The judicial system is the implacable force.

Furthermore sticking everyone who deserves jail in jail would wipe the taxpayers out.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
Great Story!

5 STARS

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Condoms and Clap

The cheaters got together a LOT more than Sweetie 'owned-up' to. Bull got tired of renting motel rooms so started using Sweetie's house whenever it was (supposedly) clear. Bull was STILL buying condoms, hence pharmacy receipt in the coat-in-the-closet! How does Sweetie get the clap ... within enough time to get infectious and pass it along to Hubby?

Agree that going back to a guy who has given you the clap is remarkably unlikely. Bull is VERY unlikely to have been 'gifted' with the Big G by HIS Sweetie ... which only leaves some unknown slut(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Whackadoodle

Actually, because of the idiot lover and ex-wive's actions it's very plausible that the police wouldn't have enough of a case to press charges. They muddied the waters so badly that even if they did he would have gotten off in court very easily just by sticking to his story and pointing out the absurdity of things like the lack of a weapon, the missing shirt, etc...

The part I find lacking credibility is the wife going back to bang the co-worker even AFTER everything she went through. That part seems incredulous. I could see her banging someone else, but not going back to the guy who caused her so much pain and gave her an STD. But then again, the cheaters I've met don't tend to make wise life decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story was good until the author had her cheat again

She is not that stupid to cheat again with the guy who infected her and so soon after they where working on reconciliation. That is where the author killed the story, if you can accept that version , I say it is total bullshit .

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

tiger46tiger46over 9 years ago
well spun tale

...that would have benefited greatly with more careful editing. 5*

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I'm so not sure...

I enjoyed the theme; it was somewhat different. I liked it that he took the high road even after he'd caught her twice, but then with the injuries he was kind of stuck. I especially liked the ending. He was finally able to break free. Was she really that stupid?

I gave the story a five, but I'm not sure why. You're a native American so there's no excuse for the horrid grammar. You rushed through a good idea without stopping to proofread when you were finished. I wish you had. And alas, attempts to infuse local speech characteristics never works. Just stay with standard English, and comment on the colloquial aspects of whoever's talking.

Keep sharing; a rushed 'Chilley' is better than most of the crap we see these days.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
are you sure the wife isn't related to her brother in law?

the married guy she was cheating with gives her an STD and she goes back for more?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
spin

A good spin on catching a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok, it came out alright, kind of..

At least by the end, he got to where he should have been going the whole way through...

But he felt guilty about assaulting them? First, he didn't assault them he assaulted the dickhead. She was collateral damage, but not only was it not intended that she get hurt, but she actually deserved it. 100%. And as far as I am concerned, a crime of passion in defense of my own morality should NEVER be an offense. Fuck you, whoever thinks differently, including those in the law and those in bureaucracy. Protecting the real wrongdoers and punishing the real victims is one of the things killing this country, and I will NEVER be sorry for that opinion.

Also, she got the clap, she was caught dead-to-rights, and lied her face off. She never respected him in the first place, continued to disrespect him, and even though he caught the last liaison at the motel and finally dealt with it as he always should have, the writing was always on the wall, she was gonna always fuck around on her husband.

But lastly, the only other thing I can't really handle is... "I wanted to save our marriage, having about five years of my life invested in it. And I did love her."

Why? How? I mean.... WhaaAAAT???

3 stars, almost 4 because she got ditched in the end and got alot of other justice along the way, even if she remained an faithless, disrespectful cunt anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But what was Robert's story???

No comment anywhere about how Robert explained what happened. Major flaw.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Upon second read ...

Excellent interpersonal musings of a man with sterling work ethic and a initial blind spot where his wifey' is concerned. That term wifey' can be seen as either affectionate or derogative. I'd plump for the latter because it's clear from the dual POVs that hubby' is in another league intullectually and morally then his chosen mate.

To me , that's a weak spot in the story along with tangled CSI assault /pseudo rape subplot. The main narrator is very interesting. He does have weaknesses but owns up to them. The forgiveness for wife's initial affair was atonement for violent reaction. He got much more out of the counseling then his wife .

The ultimate idea of trying to be one's best to give troubled marriage the best chance at healing was very appealing to me. He took some blame for her affair and tried to make amends. The wife's character never measured up to the narrator's on multiple levels raising the question of how she slipped under his radar for so long. She was attractive, but any other positive qualities of her's were given short shrift.

I perhaps unfairly wanted her character to be as nuanced as his. It wasn't in the cards, much like the marriage working out. Credit must be given to excellent passages of Chris's musings and rationales. His awareness of who he is and what he wants was raised throughout the ordeal. It was hurtful undeed but ultimately Chris will be the stronger going forward. A quality unhappy but heartening ending ! Well.played.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
excellent

It is so fucking refreshing to read a story like this one where the husband, wasn't one of these pussy ass wimps that claim to be turned on by their wife screwing some other guy. This guy being a real man actually did something about it and by my way of thinking he did it right the first time. The second time, he should have confronted them right there when he saw them leaving the motel and kicked his ass REALLY bad and crushed his fucking balls too maybe the ass wipe would learn not to fuck around with another mans wife again....... Great story enjoyed it a whole lot thanks for showing that there are REAL men out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
inspired

engaging & entertaining .

very well written ,

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

joln321joln321about 9 years ago

Broken nose, was her nose cut off? If it was just a butt head to the nose, the nose can be straightened with rods that look like knitting needles. Her nose would repair and have a small deviation but that's all, a metal plate and surgical tape. I've had a broken nose. If the guy was using protection, how did she get a STD? I don't think I read that Robert had VD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Right

Second story of yours i have read and its almost identical to the first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A total bullshit.

She suffers surgeries when hit by her fucker's head while the fucker himself is alright and going to office the very next day after he was struck by the husband with a stool in the head. Strange.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Eh?

I did not see the point in staying with her after she got out of the hospital. It did not help the plot, and it did not make any sense. Her cheating was the reason to divorce her. Her cheating in their apartment was the reason to divorce her with extreme prejudice. It is an act of arrogance and disdain for her marriage. Call it a day.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sugna's comment

When you divorce your spouse, it need not mean that you avert your eyes and cross the street when you see her. There are a lot of people who get along with and like their ex, but can't be married to them. In this case, Chris did feel bad having accidentally bashed her face in, but I think he was a decent human being, and extended the hand of human kindness to help someone in need.

Chilley

kdcee79kdcee79over 8 years ago
Get a good editor

I read to enjoy & while this wasn't totally bad, more importantly for me it was not enjoyable. Far too many simple spelling mistakes & general lack of even adequate sentence construction. Do yourself & the readers a favour, get a good editor. 2 **

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU BELIEVE A LIE

it puts integrity into the limelight. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting descriptive details

There is no Seattles Best coffee shop in lansdale. Just a good Starbucks and a Saxby's. Hope the cops don't check that out. Lol.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

excellent story telling. fun and real-ish. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a

Dipshit

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater

She had to prove it is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More cuck shit

Man up! Dont aplogize for kicking ass!

Shoulda divorced the slut bitch immediately. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon.....waste of space

Really, you really do not have a life do you. If you don't like a story say so but then to wish him/her death then surely you need to check yourself into a phsyc unit, you have serious issues that need to be addressed. Not a one off as you write this poor diatribe on all stories.

Re this story it was ok, at least hubby woke up to the fact this wife was not for changing. I think I would have made sure she knew it was him giving her the busted nose.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good stuff

i enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
few things

Wife talks about motel meetings yet near the end story is only three get togethers.

Wife originally was tired of affair. Doesn't make sense with all the publicity and her reason for affair-husband gone all the time-no longer valid that she would take up again with guy she thought had bashed her.

Quibbling, I guess and would have changed story but those few things seemed mistakes in writing to me.

Nonetheless, an amusing bit of morning entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

I guess I'm the only one, but this is pathetic tripe! IT SUCKS! Your character is a wuss, a wimp, and your story had too many holes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

An 4 star until he stayed with her. Now a 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Clever

I'm surprised the btb crowd doesn't love this. Blood, maiming, public shame, venereal disease and divorce. What's not to like? He stuck with her mostly from guilt over his attempted murder of dear Bob and her maiming. He ditched her when he could and didn't look back. Thanks. 5 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB doesn't love it because

It's not really BTB. He grew a pair then lost it immediately after. He even gave in to stay with her through her surgery and help her recover... that isn't BTB.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE WOLF MAN ALMOST HAD IT CORRECT

about coming home,,,,,and add But why would you want to, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
violence

More violent revenge and he got away with it I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

Rambling tripe!!! Too many elements in your "story" don't make sense!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 6 years agoAuthor
He's a good man

There is no need to loose your humanity. Dumping the wife is enough. In this case he mistakenly did her serious harm. He's not a wife boxer, to use winterfrog's term, to make up for his mistake, he rendered compassionate care to her. Maybe in homage to the. Good years of their marriage.

Chilley

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Contradiction

"I married for companionship, and Robert Campbell, who is a nice guy, a traffic manager at work, is good company."

"Wait, isn't he the traffic manager in shipping" "No that's Eddie Campbell, no relation actually, Robert's in inside sales"

Well, which is it? She tells us that he's a traffic manager, then tells Chris that he's in inside sales?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some good ideas here, some problems

Why would she cheat again with the same guy she thought injured her as well as vave her a disease? If she was going to cheat again, that seems like the last guy she'd do it with.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Just take her out and shoot her.

Man what a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you have ideas

but your language skills suck. writing is not your forte, not even close. you need a ghostwriter or a really committed editor to get it all right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What an indecisive individual

Only someone living in an area like New york or another liberal states have to worry about the consequences of what they do in this situation. If this had occurred in an area with basic commonsense. A beating of the romeo would have been justified and expected. Hell, In Texas as long as you don't leave the room and return before you deal with them you can pretty much react as you see fit. Plead temporary insanity and get off rather lightly. But, really no woman is worth the risk of jail to exact revenge. Just place both of the idiots out of the house naked and leave them there. Deliver her belonging to the public areas around the house. Contact romeos wife and request that she pick up her piece of shit if she wants. Sue their company for everything you can get and move on. Life is to short to waste any emotion or concern for bottom feeding assholes that cheat. No need to have any contact with the wife afterwards either let her clear her conscience by herself. Do not waste anytime with her excuses or reasons. Just a waste of time anyway.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 6 years ago
Just OK

Liked your story line and the flow of your stories are pretty good and easy to read BUT...your endings suck. With most of your stories we read 2 - 4 pages leading up to what we expect as an ending and get disappointed. What could have been a 4 or 5 was reduced to a *3*. Keep up with the stories but give a little more thought to the endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bam..... Smash.

Great story. Especially bashing in the wife's nose. Cheating whore got lucky once, was stupid enough to try again, and paid the price. Then, after all that, the crazy bitch just had to try again. A BIG 5,, and wish I could double it...... ROBT

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story, but a bad wife.

When she lied after being caught, it needed to be over. That relationship was entirely one sided, but that makes for an interesting story. Thanks.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
About time!

About time there are some realistic righteous violence against cheaters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And that witch has the nerve go back to that disease rat...imma read some more of your stories looking for some righteous retribution ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I just read it again.

I like it! You told it well. She would be a cheater all her life. I'm not sure why he's having sex with her, but still living in the apartment, but then I would never have sex with her at all.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
an interesting believable story,,,

I remember some years back of an incident in a neighborhood adjacent to mine. I guy came home and found a guy on top of his wife in his bed. He took down one of the crossed swords that hung over the fire place and ran it through...both of them. I can't remember any more details or happened to him. Anyway, good story and writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I really enjoyed this story ..I also can relate to this story as My Friend beat the Hell out of his Wives Lover .. He served time for it .. He also got a Divorce .. He said the time and the Divorce was worth beating the guy up .. She ended up marrying her Lover .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What did he expect

The husband is an idiot. She continually lies to him and he accepts her stupid explanations and lets her get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You made him a dipshit husband after the assault

Which made it a dipshit story. She did not suffer near enough. Try again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was a clusterfuck of a disaster. This should have stayed and idea in your twisted head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's with these spineless authors?

A weak story about a weak man. He's married to an arrogant selfish guiltless slut, and he has no clue? And when he has complete proof, and she's still lying, what could possibly make him think she would change? Too stupid to be enjoyable.

But thanks for the effort..

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 4 years ago
Good writing!

Here's a good example of strong, first person writing from the POV of a mature, sensible man. No activity in seven years, though. A strong, distinctive voice.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

You had both ways author, you made the husband a wimp and a cuck and then you toughened him up to do what he should have done way before.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You know when you get a glowing review from tennesseered, you're doing something wrong.

I liked this, until it became convoluted with a storyline that tangled up and dragged on. You attempted to get cute, but only succeeded in annoying me.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Broom the bitch

I just love these skanky ho stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story is evidence why you can't save your marriage unless you stomp your wife's lover's junk into dysfunction when you have the chance. Would have worked better than that councilling they wasted their time on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thereโ€™s a low rent area in Chestnut Hill?

Who knew?

Thereโ€™s some implausible stuff in here, but the brief descriptions of upstate New York and eastern Pennsylvania ring true. Iโ€™ve seen plenty of those antique barns with a couple of nice pieces hidden among the junk.

RR

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Wait, what?

He knows she is a lying cheating slut, and he stays with her and alters his job so his company loses money so he can spend MORE time with the whore constantly lying to his face?

Morons get one star

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
?

Why did he feel bad about the stool to the head and her nose? All that shit was on them. Probably should have stayed there and said he thought she was being raped. And she went back to the guy who head butted her for no known reason? Uh no.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
He gave it his best shot.

And it wasn't good enough for her, that is the worst. Time invested and time lost forever. That's a horrible way to leave a marriage. To believe all the good you gave had no meaning.

His wife was beyond selfish. She was a cruel hearted individual with no human decency.

She needs to suffer for her actions.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Great tale and travelogue

You crafted a pretty good shit storm with this one. Cops, doctors, coworkers, in-laws; quite a flurry of folks to juggle.

All in all, poor hubby was nicer to her than she deserved... even with the broken nose.

One obscure question (so many of the commenters documented the obvious ones): Why would Campbell go back to her after she kicked the shit out of his balls? And gave her the clap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

holey (so many elements with out completion or explanation)

with a weak ending

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Dont

Don't understand why he gave the slut a second chance.She continued to cheat ,even after he found the coat,so why give her another chance.Also,why didn't he sue arsehole?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short ending

Ending was cut short. If he had to give her a second chance, why did he leave off a good ending. It was rushed again with no epilog. Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the third story I've read of yours. What's refreshing about them is that the characters are obviously in a failing marriage for one reason or another. This one the husbands on the road all the time and is ignoring his wife when he's home that's why she ends up cheating on him.

Generally in the majority of stories I've read the cheating wife claims to really love her husband and is devastated when he finds out and divorces her. That's not real life. Spouses cheat when their marriage is already failing or has failed.

Your stories, so far, have that touch of realism to them.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
I liked the idea of this story and gave you a 5 anyway

However, there were a lot of holes in your telling of this story.

The ending sucks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous