All Comments on 'I Took The Long Way Home'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with this moron?!? Should have kicked her out after finding the coat. Feeling guilty for hurting them-why? They deserve it! As for divorce being the punishment in “civilized” countries, if adultery resulted in death, people would treat marriages more seriously. Fewer broken homes, miserable adults, and messed up children would be a good thing.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Good story, but he should have dumped the cheating bitch after finding the coat. The worst mistake was that he only hit Campbell once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Consensual sex does not merit the death penalty!"

It was adulterous sex, and it would if we were more civilized.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Anonymous4 days ago

"Consensual sex does not merit the death penalty!"

It was adulterous sex, and it would if we were more civilized.''''''' So if 'we' were more civilized, we would just kill? Would that be one, or both of them getting the dirt nap? Just wondering where you went with this, anon.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

For a working man, he sure was a wimpy pussy. Lousy fucking story that no rewrite could have saved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adultery punishable death? Interesting concept that seems to excite some of the more 'masculine' commentators. Perhaps we should also chop off hands for stealing. Poke out eyes for watching porn and cut out tongues for lying - no, strike the last one or the whole world would be mute.

Witty and quite entertaining little story by the way.

LA

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Good story. I love the writing style. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The back and forth thing is HORRIBLE. dont fo that. Couldnt finish the first page.0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid cuck story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

The changing POVs is disconcerting, and inconsistent. During the first "wife," we have the line, "I lay there bringing my thoughts together." By the context it seems to be the husband, since it's just before he speaks, which shouldn't be in her POV.

\

You use "salad days" wrong. It means a youthful time, not a poor time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a wuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Contrary to the author's assertion, adultery deserves far more punishment than just a US style divorce, but then this isn't a civilized country and hasn't been over 50 years.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I read some of the "anony" comments, like most of them I couldn't write my way out of a wet paper bag so I freely admit to one and all that my opinion doesn't mean a damn thing BUT I like the story and its funny viewpoints enough to give it a five and make it a fav.

As a matter of fact, I like just everything Chilley wrote - maybe because I like chili?

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but you it all wrong about eating seafood fried rice without the soy sauce. Soy sauce is a flavor enhancer and would make the seafood fried rice taste even better. lol The only real comment I have is about the stool, I think cleaning off only 2 legs and rotating it so they were to the back would be more likely to be noticed then cleaning all four legs. To me cleaning 2 legs and rotating it so they are to the back screams something fishy going on here.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Didnt care for it at all. It was strictly by the numbers.

And this from some fragile little white male anon "Consensual sex does not merit the death penalty!"

It was adulterous sex, and it would if we were more civilized."

I can promise you its only an issue when women do it (read the comments on cheating husband stories, the little dicked alpha males trip over themselves trying to give reach arounds to the writers).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot, should've done it right the first time.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

Story doesn't make any sense at the end

3 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why forgive her? Ughhh!

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Don't believe for a second that you are a man. No self respecting man would write the wimpy shit you do.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

And you don't tell the asshats wife? And the asshat is t mad at her for screaming rape first, nor are the cops? A lot of loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was different from the usual trope found on this website. It was written in a humorous style that I liked. Do keep writing as you have an unique talent. 5/5

phill1cphill1c6 months ago

Wow, she really loved that dick!!

RazorFishRazorFish4 months ago

Really liked the beginning, but got too violent too fast

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Credit for trying, but trust and verify is good advice in such circumstances.

Pjam1968Pjam19683 months ago

Bob must have a gold dick, or maybe is honey….

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Crazy ending. It makes zero sense for the wife to go back a mo th later to Bob. Zero sense. The prior affair is public. They still don't know what happened to cause the head butt. Why would she trust Bob? She mentally wad convinced she was going to end it anyways with Bob. Bob is married with his own kids. Somehow this doesn't leak back to his wife and she doesn't divorce him? Why doesn't the MC share photos of the two of them to Bob's wife and burn his ass. It would have been trivial. His ex wife is fuck buddies with Bob, who she has zero emotional interest in, and knows he is married, and many other know it both before that incident and after the divorce. It is nonsensical with her motivations. She had already said that the sex wad just ok and had lost its appeal with Bob. The thrill was over. There are so many plot inconsistencies in the last quarter page that it just tanks the story. Instead l, have her bang another guy to cause the divorce. Whatever.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Bored to tears reading this.

BSreaderBSreader13 days ago
The

Ending was terrible. The bashing part good for him not for them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

He was soooooo stupid to take her back, at least he admits to it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous