I Tricked My Busty Step-mom Ch. 03 - Out in Public

Story Info
Tommy tricks his busty stepmom to seduce him.
8.6k words
4.58
58k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

Please provide comments. They keep me going. Enjoy the slow appreciation of wonderful big breasts.

I Tricked My Busty Stepmom! Chapter 3: Out in public

There are three things that make a pair of breasts fantastic:

1) They need to be of some substantial size. A very full C cup up to about a maximum of a DD-cup is just about perfect for a pair of hungry hands. Well, there's always the exception of a very thin Japanese woman with E-cups, but I digress.....

2) They need to be firm and have a great shape to them. They can't hang somewhat flat lacking shape, no, no, they must have a solid roundness and fullness like a pomegranate, or a firm teardrop shape, like a pair of firm, ripe, jutting avocados. You know, when they swoop down and outwards, their width filling the chest with a welcoming fullness.

3) They also need to have thick sizeable nipples and wide areolas too. Nice delicious and responsive gumdrops, chewable pencil erasers, thick suckable pacifier tips. Aaaahhhhh! Ripe for all the twisting, plucking and chewing on them that a dedicated titman loves to do.

Well, Becky had all of the above. Her tits were perfect! But you already knew that.

When Tommy awoke from his brief sex-induced slumber, he was greeted with a lovely sight.

There's nothing more sexy in this whole wide world than a thin busty woman wearing a tight-fitting, wife-beater tee shirt with no bra on. You know the kind with a sort of thin cotton ribbing that, when stretched out to the max, reveals an almost see-through thin cotton material. It stretched out quite nicely over her firm jutting jugs. It was glued to every contour and slope of her firm lovely bosoms thrusting out there for all the world to see. The icing on the cake was that her big thick nipples poked out against the cotton too and were totally obvious, leading the way and capturing the eyes of any man that even merely glanced in her direction. Nothing could be more beautiful at all......

And that's how Becky was dressed, along with her short pleated white tennis skirt, as she descended the staircase when Tommy woke up. He somehow knew she wasn't even wearing any panties under it at all either. He didn't need to ask. In fact, he was shocked by this image of loveliness. His cock stirred in his pants.

"Get up sleepy head. I want to go shopping with you at the mall."

Tommy awoke from his sex-induced slumber with an image of beauty before him. Of course, he wanted to go with her. He found himself quickly pulling up his sweatpants without giving it a second thought. Heck, a gorgeous babe like her wanting to parade out in public with him dressed like that, and particularly one so damn scantily clad, shit he'd follow her anywhere.

But what the heck, he thought, she wants to go out to the mall with me dressed like THAT? One glance at her and you knew she wasn't wearing a bra, no matter how far away from her you were you'd pick up on that. The large arm holes of the sleeveless top threatened to let her bouncing boobs pop right out the sides at a moment's notice. She was a walking wet dream, for sure. Well, as long as she was willing, he'd gladly go with her anywhere and show off what a hot sexy piece of meat he was going out with. His plan was working!

Ah, but so was hers. She wanted to help her stepson with his erection problem. Boy was she gullible to even believe his story to begin with, but she felt it was her mission to help her surrogate son, a particularly handsome one at that. Having fed him Viagra she really got him stuck in a situation where he couldn't hide his rock-hard boner in his pants. She wanted to get him hard and keep him hard. He had no idea what kind of trouble and teasing she was about to get him into.

Tommy's problem now was how to hide his constant boner and avoid being rock-hard all the time with his stepmom constantly seducing him and all. Pretty soon she'd realize he doesn't have any erection problem at all. He couldn't figure out why, but he could feel that inside his body his hormones were coursing through his veins like never before. He could fuck her 20 times a day. He was oblivious to the fact that she had spiked his drinks with Viagra earlier and he couldn't control himself even if he wanted to.

Becky was thinking that she probably shouldn't have spiked his drinks. How was she going to know if he still had an erectile problem or not anymore? Part of her didn't really care either because part of her totally liked getting rammed and fucked by a young stallion like Tommy. She was a bit confused herself, but still determined. She resolved to stop feeding him Viagra. She needed to see if she was actually helping him get an erection for real, or not.

Becky hadn't been fucked speechless in quite some time. Even Tommy's dad couldn't perform as well as he could. This was becoming a very enjoyable game, an ecstatic way of helping her poor stepson who was, she believed, having trouble keeping a girlfriend because he couldn't get an erection, at least that's what he had told her. He had actually broken up with a very hot babe just to begin this plan of his. He knew he could get her back too if he needed to. Becky needed to be careful if she herself wasn't falling for him in a big way. Her pussy was so wet and happy she just couldn't resist continuing to tempt and tease him though.

"C'mon, let's get in the car. You drive" she said.

He still couldn't believe it. If any guy just took a glance at her he'd be frozen in his tracks. Her big braless and completely unconstrained double D-cups jiggled with every step she took. Her tits didn't hand flat against her chest. No, they still had all of her youthful firmness, width and bounty. They were wide, full and firm hooters and he just loved sucking and abusing them. The dark shadows of her areola and nipples glued any man's eyes directly to her. She was amazing to look at. A feast for the eyes and she was walking alongside him hugging his arm like she was HIS!

Becky reached down and gave his cock a pinch as they approached the car. She wanted to make sure he wasn't wearing any underwear again and certainly not wearing his jock strap like before, and she was right. He was hanging in the wind, loose and flopping around inside his sweatpants. She liked the fact that she could grab him any time she wanted.

They drove with the windows down. It was a hot day after all, and the wind was blowing her hair all around as her hooters bounced with every jiggle and bump the car encountered. Her nipples were getting quite hard too with the anticipation of a bit of harmless exhibitionism. Her seat belt strap went right down between her two breasts pushing her already tight, skimpy top even tighter over her jutting tits. Her tennis skirt rode up quite high on her hips as she sat in the front seat. It wrapped tightly around every curve of them making her irresistible. Tommy couldn't help but reach over and give a firm squeeze to her left breast. Becky felt for his stiffening cock again and was pleased to see it rising and tenting in his pants. She continued to rub him as he drove.

He squeezed her, and she squeezed him in a mutual love fest. Tommy continued to drive and manhandle her jutting hooters making sure to flick and pinch her stiffened nipples. He was, however, getting really hot and jittery in the driving seat now, what with a fully erect cock developing in his pants. He wanted to hide it from her, but he also wanted to thrust his hips. It was very uncomfortable, yet very comfortable too, all at the same time.

As much as Becky loved his ministrations, she withdrew her hand from his hard cock and placed his hand back on the steering wheel. "Focus on the driving tiger. We need to get there alive." She said.

* * * * * *

It was then that Becky daydreamed back to one drunken night after high school graduation when she was feeling really randy and dressed like she did today. She wore a thin yellow summer dress that evening with two thin shoulder straps barely holding her thin dress on her. It had a lacy pattern on it and was even somewhat see-through. Feeling exceptionally risqué that night, she didn't even wear a bra at all, and the guys really took some notice. The pattern on her dress was really confusing and one couldn't tell if they were looking at her naked flesh or if it was the pattern on her dress, so they certainly did stare at her a lot. A guy had to actually stare at her to figure out what he was looking at and that was really embarrassing for most of them. Once they did stare, or got close enough, they could easily see glimpses of the naked flesh of her hooters, her areola and her nipples which were very prominent from the thrill of what she was doing. Her big double-D's were almost naked to the eye, unencumbered and bouncy as can be. She was a feast for the eyes.

And so, it happened that two guys started talking to her in a darkened corner of the club she was in. Only one of them was actually doing the talking. That's because he was the smooth talker of the two of them. His friend stood nearby but stayed out of the conversation, openly staring at her body as much as he could; drinking her up with his eyes.

Well, the main guy got her laughing, she was a bit drunk after all, and as he was speaking to her he would take his index finger and poke her a bit. He first poked her on the shoulder a couple of times as they chatted right near the very skinny strap holding up her thin summer dress and, seeing that she didn't seem to mind it a bit, he continued to poked her again. His eyes lingered on the thrusting profile of her large braless tits that the dress showed off so tantalizingly. The material was so thin she was almost inviting to be accosted. He wanted to grope her so very bad; to latch his tongue onto her thick jutting nipples, oh my God!

Feeling emboldened, he then tapped her directly on her right breast saying, "That's a really pretty dress you have on there" or, "Gee, I just love a light summer dress and I really like the pattern of yours." Tap, tap, tap went his fingertips.

Becky was caught up in the moment, by his lovely hazel colored eyes and his big strong hands. She let her guard down even further as he continued to poke her directly on her tits 4 or 5 times without her shying away at all. She was actually getting quite turned-on. His advances only made Becky relax a bit more and even giggle quite a bit and, of course, that encouraged him all the more.

Staring directly at her breasts and after a few more minutes of poking her soft tit flesh, the man knew he could take even more liberties, so he actually poked her with his index finger directly on her nipple. That made Becky melt. He had no idea, but any attention paid to her nipples went straight down to her pussy like there was a thread of nerves connecting the two. He got her turned on and wet each time they were scrapped or plucked or pinched by anything at all. She giggled some more and felt all warm and tingly inside. His poking was distracting her so much she wasn't even listening any more to the silly jokes he was making. She was feeling so moist and excited and free, she didn't even try to stop him or back away.

After successfully poking both her nipples quite a bit he just couldn't resist it anymore, he grasped and pinched her nipples with his index finger and thumb as got close enough to kiss her. His cock got even more erect. Boy did her nipples feel so thick and hard. God were her tits big and firm, he thought.

So, finally he just leaned over and kissed her right on the lips. Becky responded by relaxing into his arms, she was getting so wet after all. Her wet tongue and full puffy lips French kissed him right back. Encouraged by this, the man kept kissing her and took both of her nipples and pinched and rolled them between his fingertips as he steered her down the short dead-end hallway towards where a bunch of coats were hung up. They could be more private that way, he thought. He was having a blast grasping her and walking her around by her big excited nipples. He'd squeeze her breasts firmly and then pinch her nipples again. He was surprised she didn't yelp from having her nipples twisted and pulled so damn hard. All it did was make her wetter and wetter in her young little pussy.

They both were getting really excited, but he wanted to let his friend get in on the action too. So, while he kept holding on to her left nipple, his friend slid his hand between them and began rubbing and flicking her right nipple. Becky was melting in their hands and wasn't even paying attention to the fact that both of these guys were molesting her.

After a few more minutes of this, they each slid her tiny shoulder straps down off her shoulder. The young smooth flesh of her shoulders was completely laid bare. As they kept pulling her dress down even further, they exposed both of her glorious bulbous breasts. Within seconds their mouths descended on her thick nipples and they lavished her with affection. Becky was melting. She had two grown men suckling from her big tits. The tits she knew she had been growing all these years. The tits that she knew most every man she ever met craved to see and feel and suckle upon too!

At this point they knew they could do anything they wanted with her but neither of them was done feasting on some of the finest firm breast meat they'd ever tasted. They wallowed and slurped and squeezed and lavished her breasts without stopping. As his friend reached down to feel her wet juicy pudding by slipping his hand up her open dress. He flicked her excited little clitty and she even started to actually have a mini orgasm.

They both took turns between kissing her and squeezing her big tits and flicking, and rubbing, and pinching her nipples and letting their tongues lap and lavish her distended, tortured nipple tips. Becky gasped in a series of small orgasms while their lips circled her areola and lapped at her thrusting young nipples.

Becky continued to moan as the suction continued. This was more than she could take, and her pussy began to flow like a woman in heat, the woman in heat that she was. She wanted something to fill her pussy up really bad too.

While he was still French kissing her he said, "You like it when I pinch your nipple don't you?" She responded with a really long slow sexy moan. "I want to make you feel real good. You feel so good to me honey." In saying this he slipped her dress down to her waist and slipped his own pants down too. His rock-hard cock was pointing right up against her. Her glorious firm, wide, naked hooters were completely exposed. They were as young and firm as they would ever be; slightly sloping down and jutting outward to defy gravity. She was perfect. Playboy of the year quality perfection!

The man then slid has rock hard cock into her wet snatch as she let out a very loud moan. Good thing there were in a tight hallway surrounded by lots of coats. Grabbing her by the hips as his buddy stepped aside to provide cover, he soon started pounding into her cunt forcefully. He wanted her so bad! She was so fucking hot and he was so fucking horny. Becky murmured and cooed as she quickly reached an intense climax. She let out a high pitched, simply adorable scream as she melting in his arms.

She gushed her pussy juice all over his cock as he continued to slam into her, stimulating her swollen clitty even more. It felt so incredibly good from being fucked right then. The guy pumped into her hard and fast and soon reached a tremendous grunting climax of his own. His cum spewed into her and Becky could feel it. She released another orgasm because of it and was left almost delirious with joy.

After quite a bit of panting, he slid out of her as he filled her mouth with his tongue for one last kiss.

Not to miss a beat, the guy stepped aside and allowed his buddy to take over. He grabbed her gently by her shoulders and slid his tongue between her lust-filled lips. She was primed and ready to accept him. Within minutes he too slipped his very hard thick cock into her palpitating pudding, her tight, hot, wet pussy. This guy grabbed her by both her boobs as he balanced her against the wall and started a slow pumping action. He wanted to enjoy the feel of the bustiest babe he had ever gotten his hands on.

This second guy was so young, energetic and horny. He hadn't 'gotten any' in such a long time he wanted to pound her hard and memorize the feel of her body, her tits, her thin waist, her round hips. He now had her up against a wall and was mauling her tits something terribly, but it felt oh so good to her. Being so horny, he just couldn't last very long, especially when faced with such a perfect beauty; such perfect Playboy tits! Soon enough he shot and shot and shot long thick loads of cum deep inside her pussy womb. Becky climaxed again too with the most beautiful purring sounds. She was just so sweet and innocent.

After they all caught their breath, the first guy held her close and slipped her dress back up over her tits. Becky half-way fell asleep and the guys slipped away back to the bar to buy each other drinks. They couldn't believe what a tasty fuck they had just had.

That was the last time she wore something truly risqué like that. That was the last time she wore that flowery lace dress that was oh, so see-through.

* * * * * * *

As they approached the mall she pinched Tommy's cock again through his loose pants between her thumb and forefinger. She liked the feel of his cock and she wanted to promenade with him while his cock was tenting in his pants. If she was going to show off and temp getting arrested, she wanted him to do so too. She also knew his Viagra wasn't about to wear off anytime soon and plus with his young age, he was so easy to play with. "Poor Tommy", she thought.

Becky walked at a brisk pace with him. She rolled her hips a bit to make her tits bounce as much as possible. She wanted to get him hot but also attract a lot of attention and show herself off. She wanted him to be proud of the hot sexy babe walking alongside him and holding his arm. She was feeling really frisky and in a real exhibitionist kind of mood.

Poor Tommy was beginning to get embarrassed. He was now realizing they were going into a public place and luscious Becky, looking the way she was dressed with her big tits loosely bouncing around, made him wonder if it was even legal to go in a public place like that. At the same time, he was totally excited to have such a smoking hot babe along his side. She had such a tight nicely rounded ass and incredibly thin waist. You never see that combination on a girl when they also have big firm tits like hers. Wow, she was one in a million, that's for sure!

On the other hand, his shy side was messing with him, he was beginning to get afraid that the mall cops might throw them out. You could even see the dark color of her areola through the stretched-out ribs of her thin cotton top and her nipples were totally screaming "Pinch me!". She was almost topless for Christ's sake!

"Um....Becky, why don't you go ahead and I'll, um, catch up with you, OK?" he asked. His shyness was taking over. Well, Becky didn't mind that idea either. She was wondering how far she would get walking down the mall with her hot ass wrapped in her skirt and her tits bouncing around like they were. She felt confident knowing Tommy wasn't too far away either and could rescue her if someone were to accost her or something.

Tommy admired her and was hoping for his erection to subside. He tried not to touch it in his pants as he flanked her on the other side of the mall walking slowly following her.

Sure enough, 3 and then 5 different guys all stopped what they were doing, stopped even looking at their dates, stopped everything and just stared at such a hot piece of ass walking alone in the mall.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers