I Tricked My Busty Step-mom Ch. 03 - Out in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, excuse me ma'am" he said.

"Yes, what is it?" Becky responded to the rather young and inexperienced security guard.

"Well, you can't be walking around here without being properly dressed." Becky responded, "But I do have clothes on sir." she said. He took the opportunity to stare, once again, at her jutting hooters. He zeroed in on her jutting nipple nips too. Damn! She looked so tasty! Well, what you have on does not conform to our dress code, so I am going to have to ask you to leave the premises" He hated having to say that and his eyes were glued to her skirt, then her jutting tits, then back to where he knew her pussy lied.

Becky noticed his gaze. She looked down and could see her nipples trying to tear a hole through the front of her stretched out t-shirt. They sure looked delicious, even to her, she thought. She could see the dilemma in his mind, but she knew she really was putting on quite a display too. She was being scandalous, and she knew it. She didn't argue. She didn't fight. But she enjoyed seeing him almost rape her with his eyes.

"Do you need to take me in to your office?" she seductively asked. Tommy had no idea what she was doing, but Becky was seriously horny at this point and she wanted to fulfill the young security guards fantasies a bit.

The boy was caught off guard and was an instant away from screaming "Yes! Yes! And I want to fuck the shit out of you and pull your big tits right off your body!", but he quickly realized that this would be most inappropriate, and he could get caught or even end up in a fight with her boyfriend. Then he thought it must be a trick and he got nervous, "No ma'am, I just think you should exit the mall."

And with that, he walked them down a side aisle and out a side door. As they left, he turned and drank in the sight of her hips and bulbous firm tits, and left knowing he would beat off a dozen times over this image.

Becky giggled a bit as they walked back towards their car. She turned to Tommy and said, "Wasn't that fun Tommy? You are such a brave man!" she exclaimed as she wrapped an arm around him and kissed him on the cheek. Her hand holding the bag took the opportunity to grasp his cock once more. She fondled and squeezed him a bit as she continued to hug and kiss him from the side.

Well, this was just about as much as poor Tommy could take. His blood was boiling, and his cock was throbbing so much he was getting a case of the blue balls. He had to do something. He wanted to throw her down on the asphalt parking lot behind a car somewhere and pound her pussy till he filled her up with the gallons of cum he was feeling boiling up in his veins!

Finally, they got to their car. Luckily they parked at the far edge of the lot, so they were not so visible. Tommy offered to help Becky into her seat. So, he held the door for her and just as she sat down he reached in to, ostensibly, adjust her seat belt for her. She was thinking, "What a gentleman. What a handsome gentleman with a hard-protruding boner!"

And then, Tommy just lost control. With a quick movement of his hands he slid her seat all the way to the rear and plopped the seat back down to a horizontal position. One more instant later he had stepped into the car in front of her and reached out and roughly grabbed her tits. He shoved one hand under her t-shirt and grabbed the other tit with his other hand outside of the shirt. In an instant his lips were on hers, his tongue probing inside her mouth.

Becky was shocked how he was losing control. She was shocked to be so manhandled, but her lips gladly accepted him, he was so manly and attractive after all. Tommy French kissed her with passion and force as he pulled her t-shirt up over her thrusting tits. His mouth descended on one protruding thick nipple. Within seconds he was mumbling "Tits! Breasts! Oh, so lovely! Such big nipples!" as he slobbered and sucked on her left breast. His cock was sticking straight out of the pee hole in his sweatpants and he thrust it, in one smooth move, right up under her short skirt and into her already sopping wet pussy.

"Unghhh....!!!" groaned Becky. Tommy's hands were squeezing her left breast as they pulled and twisted her nipple there. His pumping action began in earnest. His lips bit and twisted and pulled on her right nipple. He rammed his cock into her shoving her deep down into her seat. He wanted to fuck her so hard! He wanted to fill her pussy with gallons of love juice. He was yanking and squeezing her tits like he would never see them again. He sucked on her nipple like a starving child as he pumped and pumped and shoved his cock deep into her pussy.

"Yaaannnng", he groaned. "Unnnggghhh...!" she replied. Now both his hands were on both her breasts and was manhandling her so hard one would think she would be in pain, but it only caused her more pleasure as she felt her swollen clitty taking over. She was completely taken over by the sensations of her clitty being rammed and pummeled by his raging hard lust. He kept pumping and ramming into her as she let out a very loud scream. She was orgasming like a wild Banshee. Her legs were thrusting as her pussy gushed.

Tommy reacted by diving his head down and latching on to her thick swollen nipple on her right breast as he rammed into her one last time and then......"Aaaaaarrggghhhhh!!!" he screamed as he released his cum deep inside of her. Lord but he must have cum buckets into her because he was still ejaculating and cumming deep into her pussy even after 10 long thrusts.

Finally, he was spent. His head collapsed onto her chest. His hands still firmly gripped her hooters. His still hard cock remained buried deep to the hilt inside her welcoming pussy. She was in heaven and didn't want him to move an inch. She just loved being filled up. He didn't move because he was almost comatose from giving her all the juice he possibly had in his body. He laid upon a mountain of big firm tit flesh and his body was spent. He was in heaven.