I Tricked My Busty Step-mom Ch. 03 - Out in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take but a couple of minutes before one bold guy approached her. He was a pretty average looking high school senior, about 5'8" and with a football jersey on. He wasn't really one of those overconfident jocks, in fact, he was a fairly shy guy. It was just that at one glance of her tremendous body, he couldn't hold himself back. She was a walking wet dream, the one he probably had the night before in fact. She had every single feature he ever craved in a woman. Especially her big pointy nipples. Especially those, wow!!!

He quickly approached her and asked her if she knew where the ice cream shop was. His voice was slightly trembling as he had never been so close to such a ravishing beauty as her, one that was dressed in such a transparent manner. Not in his whole life. It was also such a silly question since the store was only two stores up ahead of them.

She pointed at the store while he openly gawked at her tits. He had to remind himself it was not ok to just reach out and grab one but he sure as heck was just openly gawking at her big juicy hooters.

Gathering his wits, he was smart enough to start making some small talk. He wanted to linger and stare at her as much as he possibly could. He was literally drinking up the site of her and he knew that she knew it too, but he figured she was flaunting her wares on purpose and wanted all the blatant staring. Women were basically sluts, he tried to tell himself though he knew that wasn't totally true. Her tight little belly near her navel was nakedly on display too because her tits jutted out so far they actually tented the material of her t-shirt. She had such smooth, smooth skin. Her hooters jiggled as she told him her name and that she didn't live that far away and grew up in the next town over.

So, he too made some small talk and told her about having just graduated school and how he loved football. He tried to make a joke just to see if he could make her tits jiggle that much more. On his second attempt, sure enough, she laughed and her tits went into a mind-numbing wiggle and jiggle. He was totally captivated.

And then, alas, she finally started walking again. "Here, I'll show you the ice cream shop" she said. It was nice walking alongside her. Heck, how often does one get to walk next to a thin, curvy babe who's as scantily clad as she was. Her tits just knocked him out the way they were bouncing with every step.

Once they got there, he of course offered to buy her an ice cream. She looked around and didn't see Tommy since he was keeping his distance. He wanted to check out how many guys would hit on her or were drooling over her too. It excited him.

"Here, let me buy you an ice cream. I'll get you anything you'd like." He knew he'd buy her a whole wardrobe if she wanted, if she would just spend more time with him. So, she went inside and they found themselves waiting in line back at the rear of the store. They were even standing a bit in the shadows and few people could see either of them.

Well, he sensed that this was his chance and he just HAD to do something. His body was trembling, and his cock was tying itself in knots inside his pants. In his head he was thinking, "How could such a HOT babe even be spending time with him? She has got to put out" he thought. How would an absolute babe like her walk around with an almost transparent top on and not want to be grabbed or fucked? It's impossible. She wants it bad, he thought.

So, at one point he got up the nerve and placed his palm right onto her right breast and told her, "These are just so beautiful I simply had to touch them. You don't mind, do you?" While saying this he got a full handful of her double-D breast and could feel her erect nipple poking at his palm. He was in heaven!

Becky just looked at him and smiled. She knew he was dying to do this. She knew he wanted to grab her and molest her like just about every other guy in the mall. So, she let him squeeze her and even pinch her nipple. She was feeling particularly risqué that day and, well, she liked it. She liked it a lot!

Well, the guy tried to be subtle about it, but his hands were groping and squeezing her like crazy. And then, the line started moving and they had to come more into the light. Sadly, he dropped his hands. Before turning around, he had to adjust himself in his pants. Fuck was he hard!

It was just at that time that Becky looked out from the shop into the mall corridor and saw Tommy standing at the ice cream store entry waiting for her. Becky then told the guy "Oh look, my boyfriend is here. I'd better go" and with that, she left him. Boyfriend? Boy, oh boy, was he disappointed! He really didn't know where it all would have led, but he sure wished he had gotten her phone number or something.

So, the two of them, Becky and Tommy, continued to make their way down the length of the mall to arrive at the store. How many guys got slapped by their girlfriends, or old-timers cursed their bad luck to not be with a young tart like her as she walked by, I have no idea, but eventually they did make it to other end of the mall. A thousand broken hearts and throbbing hard-ons were left in their wake.

Becky smiled and locked her arm with Tommy, pressing the side of her breast into him. She wanted to get him hard again, that was for sure. She wanted to show herself off and she wanted him to show her off. She wiggled her hips which looked so enticing in her short, pleated tennis skirt she had on too. She loved the performance she was putting on with her tight round ass and bouncing hooters. They were jiggling wildly with every step. Her nipples were rubbing and scraping against her cotton tee making them harder and harder. She had some fucking suckable headlights and she was intentionally showing them off. Little did Tommy know, but she was walking him right down to the local lingerie store.

Tommy had never gone into such a store in his life. Why even the mannikins themselves were hot as hell. Some were dressed in really revealing tiny red bras and panties. Some had light see-through teddies that barely covered their crotches. One of them had a spankin' tight round ass wrapped in the thinnest red panties he'd ever seen! He was beginning to get goosebumps just imaging what he was about to do. This store was a wet dream all by itself and here he was with his half naked stepmom!

As they slowly walked around the store, he saw a really busty blond in there with a tank top on. She looked only a year or two older than him and she had a really tight round ass and big round softball-sized tits. She looked a little Hispanic and even a bit slutty, in a respectable kinda way, he thought.

Her jeans were really, really tight too and her tube top showed every detail of the round swelling of her big tits. She must have quickly put it on because it was pulled down so low that the very tops of her areola were on display too. She probably never thought that a guy would walk into the store anyway. Such exquisitely soft brown flesh she had there, he thought. She was certainly attracting his attention. In fact, with two fuckable babes so close to him, he wasn't sure which way to look. He looked at this softball-tit babe and then over at his voluptuous Becky and then back again. Becky was a bit busy shopping actually, so he let his eyes devour this other babe a bit longer. His cock was definitely stirring in his pants at this point. He was getting obviously hard in fact.

Tommy tried to act invisible and he even hid from the babe so he could continue to gawk at her. Sure enough, this babe went into the changing room with some sexy bras dangling from her hands and she barely pulled the curtain shut. The next thing he knew he was staring at the naked side view of her big round tits! Fuck was he trembling inside. He wanted to grab hold of his hardening cock.

This was so ultra-erotic. He wasn't sure what to do with himself, but he could feel his blood coursing through his veins. He wanted to wank, and his hand went down there involuntarily and he touched himself. He wanted to walk over and fuck her while she bent over the chair in the changing booth. He wanted to memorize every second of what he was witnessing.

Then suddenly, Becky grabbed him by the elbow and told him she wanted him to see the clothes she had selected. She held a completely see-through bra up in the air to show him, but he wasn't looking at her. It was then that she captured the scene before Tommy's eyes. She saw the girl's side boob too and admired her petite physique and nice big round boobies. "She's pretty hot. Isn't she Tommy?" she asked as she briefly cupped his cock in her palm.

"Ummm, well....yeah" he mumbled. Becky didn't really care. She felt how hard he was. Sure enough, he was still feeling that Viagra she had given him. How could he not be hard with so many tits around him? Feeling her fingertips pinching the head of his hard cock, he turned to stare at Becky. Her ruby red lipstick-covered lips and tight little skirt completely recaptured all of his attention.

Releasing her grip on his cockhead, she said "Here, come with me while I try this stuff on." This got him walking straight towards the changing rooms where he could see that busty blond again. She looked up and saw him coming.

"Yikes" she thought. Tommy looked down with his erection poking out. He was embarrassed while both the girl and Becky could plainly see his tenting rock-hard boner in his pants. She thought it was kind of funny. Knowing that he was with another woman and it would be safe, she turned a bit more directly towards him so he could see more of her areola, and almost her nipple. Then, she pulled her curtain closed as Becky dragged Tommy into her changing booth.

"Why don't you sit there and tell me what you think?" she asked. She then turned away from him and put on a very narrow white satiny bra that barely was wide enough to cover her breasts. It was a white, pinkish, glisteney shiny thing that easily caught one's eye. Her big thick nipples poked out hard against it. Becky thought to herself, I've got him where I want him. His cock is already hard and I'm gonna tease him till he's dripping wet.

Tommy licked his lips yearning to see her hooters again. He admired her shapely tight ass and how it made the pleats of her tennis skirt wiggle around as she moved. Becky turned around thrusting her chest at him, "Do you like it?" she asked. What a stupid question....

She posed this way and that, and then slightly turned. She pushed her tits outward so he could further devour them with his eyes. What a miracle of nature they were, so succulent and firm for a woman in her late 30's. Tommy wanted to grab them, to fondle them, to hold and shape them in his hands. He never, ever got tired of a large finely shaped pair of tits. Especially those of his stepmom who he'd lusted after for so many months now. And then he took all of her in He looked at her full lips, her pretty face, her thin, thin waist and her firm swollen melons. Shit!!!

"Maybe you'll like this other one then?" she said. She was quick to turn away from him and change again into the next bra. It was identical to the satin one she had had on except that it had a completely see-through triangular mesh window right where her nipples were.

Becky turned back to face him; her nipples completely exposed. "Do you like this one even more?" she asked. "Of course, I couldn't wear this out in public though, could I? Well maybe I could go answer the door for the pizza man with it on though, right?" "Tee, hee" she thought.

Tommy instinctively reached out to grasp her hooters, to pinch her nipples but Becky turned away just as his fingertip began to pinch her left nipple. "Well, maybe....um....we could save that for later tiger." In saying that she turned away again and tried on a truly scandalous top.

"This is what they call a 'strip bra'. Isn't it cool? she asked. She now had on basically a one-inch wide strip which went around her breasts. It was a simple ring that went around her whole chest. It was a scandalously narrow strip of material that only covered her nipples. It left her large areola completely exposed above and below the strip. It was a 'nipple strip' and 'titty band aid'! It was insane! "I could probably wear this to go for a picnic with you in the park, don't you think Tommy dear?" How insane!

Tommy was salivating. She was proposing to do more crazy things with him. She was proposing to go half naked with him out in public. He thought for sure he was going to come in his pants soon if this kind of modeling kept on any longer.

"I think this strip bra is so much fun. I mean if it covers my nipple tips, then it really has got to be legal don't you think Tommy? Here, wait a minute, I have one more thing I want to show you." In saying this she turned around one more time and put on the most outrageous thing she, or Tommy, had ever seen, even in all the online porn Tommy had been watching.

It took a bit of stretching and adjusting, but now she had on a nice white 'Constriction Bra'. It was made of strips of stretchy narrow cotton material that was shaped like a figure-eight with an attachment strap that went behind her. It fit her tight as a glove around the base of both of her hooters and no shoulder straps were needed. It grasped tightly at the base of each of her tits and made them bulge out obscenely as if someone had two hands on each of them at their base and was squeezing them, as if they wanted them to 'pop' them like two big balloons.

Her tits jutted out there like rock hard tits-of-steel! They looked like they were augmented they were so firm, but he knew they were not. Each swollen breast of hers thrust out firmly and proudly while her nipples stood erect and proud as if someone had been sucking on each of them for an hour. She was bulging and bursting at the seams! She looked absolutely delicious!

"I love it, don't you Tommy?" she innocently asked. "I guess it's the masochist-side of me that wants to be bound and tied up why I like it, but wow, it feels so good! I love how tight it is.Do I look tight? Do I look good?" she teasingly suggested. She knew he was totally dumbfounded. He was mesmerized. "I love how firm and tantalizing it makes my tits look, don't you agree?" She clearly saw how frozen in time he was, how he was dying to attack her. She looked down and saw his erection poking out from his stretch pants, as stiff as it had ever been.

"Why they shouldn't even call this a constriction bra. They should call it a 'boner bra' or an 'erection erector', a 'prick puller', a 'cock extender', or maybe a 'hard-on hardener', don't you think Tommy?"

"It sure seems to be getting you hard" she said as she gestured towards his jutting cock. Her tits shaking with the movement of her hand. "It seems to me that you're not having any trouble getting erections anymore Tommy. Isn't that true?" Tommy was wishing his cock would settle down so she would continue to try to tease him and solve his pretend erection issue. He still had no idea that she had spiked him with Viagra just a few short hours ago and she had no intention of stopping the erection therapy she was giving him. She was really enjoying his young virile body.

"Boy Tommy, I bet you'd just love to bend over and...latch your lips on the tips of these big...... swollen.......hooters of mine. Wouldn't you?" She dragged out her words to play along with his fantasy. After pausing a bit, she continued, "I'll bet you'd love to reach out and squeeze these big melons. They look so firm and ripe, just for the taking. Why they look like they could just pop open, don't they Tommy?" Knowing she had him almost in a trance, she continued, "I'll bet you'd like to lie down right here and have me dangle these big....firm...juicy...swollen...ripe nipples right over your face, right over your lips? I'll bet you'd love it if they were full of juicy warm milk too and you could just suck away like a horny little baby while I slid up....and down.....on your beautiful.....rock hard.....cock? Wouldn't you Tommy?" she continued to teasingly say. "Maybe I can start taking hormones for you honey to make me do that?" she suggested.

Wow, what an idea!, he fantasized.

"I'll bet you'd like to squeeze both of these bulging rock-hard tits of mine right now and latch your lips to these long thick hungry nipples of mine too, wouldn't you? Do you want me to walk out of this store dressed just like this, arm in arm with you? You dirty little boy. You just want to be able to squeeze my nipple tips anytime you want, don't you? Or maybe you just want to sit down and have ten good minutes of sucking while I rub your cock until you explode all over the store? I'll bet you could explode all over my face.....and my tits....and my pussy too" she teased.

Becky continued, "Every guy has a fantasy of having a busty bimbo plaything to do with as they wish. Don't they Tommy? Why I'll bet that if the world were different, you'd love to walk alongside me down the street, topless like this, and just reach over whenever you want to and give my big naked tits a squeeze, give a good yank on my nipples, pull and twist on them as long as you desired, wouldn't you Tommy?"

"Well, why don't I just keep this constriction bra on, and I'll put my wife-beater t-shirt right over it too? It really does present quite a sight, doesn't it? It makes my jutting tits just sit out there even more than ever. They are tenting quite nicely beneath the thin ribbed cotton of my top, don't you think? You can easily see my dark areola now too, but no one can say I am topless because I DO have on a top, right?" Here, let's go pay and walk back through the mall.

"But Becky, can't we just, ummm..., just stay in the changing room just a few more minutes?" he asked, but he was really wanting to pound the fucking shit out of her and fuck her real fast and furious. He was dying to explode inside of her warm wet pussy while squeezing her amazing melons. He really wanted to just grab his cock and start wanking, but he could sense her unspoken rules with him. She wanted to be in control of his cock. She wanted to decide when and where he would shoot his load. Her tits bounced firmly in such a proud and erotic way being gripped so nicely in her new constriction bra.

So, the two of them went to the check-out stand. The teller certainly admired her jutting tits and was clearly surprised she was willing to walk back through the mall sticking out like that. In fact, she had never seen anyone actually buy one of those constricting bras. It's just the kind of thing you keep in the store to generate excitement in the customers. But, she thought whatever gets the guys hard, she was all for it. She worked in a lingerie store after all. Tommy, on the other hand, was fully erect with his cock tenting out of the loose-fitting drawstring pants he was wearing. Becky reached down and again pinched the tip of his rock-hard phallus with just her thumb and forefinger as she paid for her new clothes. Yes, he was still hard like a piece of steel. Poor Tommy.

"It's OK Tommy. I'll take care of you soon enough." she whispered to him. She meant after she tortured him a bit more, but she wanted to give him hope.

So, they both started walking down the length of the mall again back to their car. This time Tommy had an obvious erection and Becky's tits were very obviously sticking straight out horizontally, completely defying gravity. No one could guess what was making them do that, but they were very enjoyable to observe as they very tightly jiggled and wiggled and made an erotic scene out of themselves. They stuck out there so much on display for everyone and anyone. How delicious!

Unfortunately, halfway down the length of the mall the security guard had been called due to a jealous wife. The couple was all too religious, and her husband made lewd comments to her as he saw Becky walk by. The guard had to do something, but not before he shot a couple of zoomed-in photos of Becky on his cell phone from afar.