I Used To Have Money One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and walked out, and I took the opportunity to admire the way her jeans clung to the curves of her little butt. I watched as she walked across our shared driveway, and for the first time since I'd met Dawn, I saw a happy spring in her step. Seeing that gave me a sense of hope. Despite what my ex thought, it was looking like I might be worthwhile after all.

~~~~~~~~~~

Maureen Meyer was a retired hairdresser who lived across the street, and was happy to babysit Jacob the next day while Dawn and I went and shopped for the groceries she needed. Since I didn't want a repeat of the condescending cashier incident, on the way to the store I stopped at an ATM and took out $200, which I then handed it to her. She tried refusing it, but I insisted, reminding her I was her boyfriend now; if I wanted to spoil her, it was my prerogative. She looked down and quietly answered "Thank you, Paul."

When we arrived at the La Montanita Market, Dawn asked me to wait in the van. Since Gallup's average daytime temperature was in the mid-60s I rolled down some windows so I wouldn't roast, then laid down and took a nap on the back bench seat. Sometime later I was awakened, first by the sound of the side door sliding open and some bags being loaded in, then the feelings of lips pressed to mine. Opening my eyes, I pulled Dawn on top of me and whispered, "I missed my girlfriend."

Nuzzling into her neck, I noticed the top two buttons of her blouse were undone. "Hey," I protested, "what's up with you flashing your cleavage in the supermarket? Were you deliberately trying to be like some Manila girl and pick up men, or were you just trying to make me jealous?"

Dawn giggled, then asked, "Are you really jealous?"

She gasped with pleasure as I kissed her neck, then I growled, "Damned right I'm jealous. You're my girlfriend, no way I'm letting another man have you." I wasn't completely sure, but I thought I felt her pressing her pelvis into mine as she lay on top of me. My brain may not have been sure, but my ensuing erection let me know my dick was totally convinced.

Alas, my pleasure was short-lived; Dawn began to untangle herself from my embrace, reminding me there were perishables in her grocery bags, so we needed to get them home. Before she got back in the front passenger seat, she gave me another kiss, telling me "You're doing a great job of being my boyfriend." Her praise made me insanely happy for some reason.

When we got back to our trailers, she retrieved Jacob from Mrs. Meyer across the street, then banished the two of us to my trailer while she went back into her trailer to cook. We watched a Disney movie, then played a board game, Chutes & Ladders. It was warm enough to keep our windows open, and there was a wonderful smell of roast pork and fresh biscuits.

Finally, she called us back over. The delicious smells were overwhelming, and I said, "This smells great! What are we having?"

A huge smile on his face, Jacob was first to the table, and Dawn quickly dished him up a plate of the delicious food she'd prepared. I sat down, and she unfolded a cloth napkin and laid it in my lap. As she did so, her hand lightly caressing my crotch; whether intentionally or accidently I wasn't certain, but no way I was complaining.

Kissing my cheek, she explained, "It's mechado, a Philippine dish my mother taught me to make. It's made with beef chuck roast with strips of pork fat inserted into it, then marinated. After marination you sear it, then braise and baste in a mixture of more marinade and large stewed tomatoes. The leftover marinade is cooked down to a gravy. There are also fresh-made biscuits, and for dessert, a kind of chocolate rice pudding called champurrado."

I was stunned; Dawn had gone all out. She was still standing next to me, so I put my arms around her slim hips and hugged her. "Sweetie, this must have been a ton of work! What did I do to deserve it?"

Kissing me lightly on the top of my head, she told me, "You're my man now, taking care of me and my son without my asking. This morning you said as my boyfriend you could spoil me if you wanted, well, it works both ways. As your girlfriend, I can spoil you if I want."

Hearing that, I impulsively pushed back my chair and pulled Dawn into my lap, then asked Jacob, "Hey, little buddy, is it OK if I kiss your mother?"

With his mouth crammed full of mechado and biscuits, Jacob could only smile and nod enthusiastically. With one hand pressed to her belly to hold her steadily on my lap, I used my other hand to guide her mouth to mine and gave her the softest, most loving kiss I could summon. It might have lasted a minute or more, I l couldn't really tell because I just did not want it to end. When our kiss finally ended, I whispered, "Aurora Dawn Santos, get used to me, because I am absolutely falling in love with you."

I now realized that I had everything a man could ask for; a decent job, a fine meal, a boy who looked up to me even if I wasn't his father, and most importantly, a good woman, one who would never cheat on me. I felt a pang of remorse at the thought how once upon a time, if only Tiffany had stayed faithful, I could have had most of this - not the meal, she was a godawful cook -- but it was not to be.

Dawn's reaction to my declaration of love was to lean in and kiss me again, soft and tender like before. Under the table where Jacob couldn't see, I slipped my hand down her inner thigh and up between her legs, feeling a little heat and moisture beneath the denim of her jeans. Beneath her jean-covered bottom, I felt my erection begin to stir as well.

Finally she broke the kiss off, a little drool trailing from the left side of her mouth. I dabbed at it lovingly with my napkin, kissing her again lightly. "You need to eat your mechado before it gets cold," she softly chided, then slid out of my arms and filled my plate for me.

The dinner and dessert were delicious, of course. Afterwards, I started cleaning up the dishes while Dawn took Jacob through brushing his teeth and getting him ready for bed. She came back in the kitchen just as I was about to start on pots and pans after finishing the dishes and silverware. Taking the dishtowel, she wrapped it around my neck and pulled me in for a quick kiss, then smirked and said, "Your services are required in my son's room. Jacob wants you to help him say his goodnight prayers."

I walked to the back of the trailer to the little man's room, where I found him on his knees with his hands devoutly folded, wanting me to join him in prayer; I had no choice but to take one for the team. I knelt down next to him.

His voice serious, Jacob intoned, "God bless Mommy, God bless Lola and Lolo back in the Philippines, God bless Mrs. Meyer for taking care of me, and God bless Mr. Paul for playing with me and making Mommy happy again. Amen." He stopped and looked at me, and I realized that was my cue.

Closing my eyes and folding my hands as Jacob had, I prayed, "God bless my sister Janet and my Mom, God bless Mrs. Meyer for being a good neighbor, God bless Jacob for being my new friend, and..." I thought, 'holy crap, what do I say about the boy's mother that God and Jacob would want to hear?' I struggled to think as I prayed, "...God bless Dawn for showing me I could love again. Amen!"

I must have gotten it right because Jacob stood up and hugged my neck. I picked him up and tucked him in, then kissed his little forehead. "Goodnight, little buddy!"

"Goodnight, Mr. Paul." Then he added, "Tell Mommy she still needs to kiss me goodnight, too." I nodded, then walked back to the kitchen.

Dawn turned to me as she was finishing up the pans; placing my hands under her armpits I lifted her up, then lowered her down to my waiting lips. Damn, my life was becoming a Hallmark movie! "Jacob needs your kiss goodnight as the grand finale," I told her, setting her down. Before she could get away, I hugged her and whispered, "Don't be gone too long. You don't want your boyfriend to get lonely."

She pointed at the living area. "You go sit on the couch and keep your lap open, your girlfriend will be right back." Slipping out of my arms, she went to Jacob's room while I stretched out on the sofa and turned on the television to watch basketball.

A couple of minutes later I had a lap full of woman, whatever game was on TV totally forgotten as we made out like a couple of college kids. Things really got heated; I ran my hands over her clothes, but when I tried to reach under her blouse, she gently pulled my hand away.

She quietly apologized, "I'm sorry, Paul, I really want you, but it's too soon for that. Please don't hate me." I groaned inwardly, my erection almost painfully rock-hard; I wanted nothing more than to feel this woman's naked flesh in my hands, but after all, she had warned me I'd need to be patient.

I held her close, cradling her head on my chest as I calmed my lust. Kissing the top of her head, I told her "I understand. I don't hate you. I meant it when I said I was falling in love with you. I get that you need time, and I promise I'll be patient." She buried her face in my chest and began to cry quietly, her tears dampening my shirt. Like a trailer-park Shroud of Turin, my shirt was sacred now; after taking it off, I'd never wash it or wear it again.

After a while, Dawn stopped crying and got up so I could leave. Thankfully, my erection had retreated so I could walk normally. I got up and walked to the door, but when I turned to thank her again for the wonderful meal, she pulled me down and kissed me again, this time using her tongue to tease mine. (So much for walking normally.) After the kiss, she opened the door for me, kissed my cheek and whispered, "Thank you for being patient with me. If it makes you feel any better, I think I'm falling in love with you, too."

Hearing this put me on top of the world! I reached down, gave her ass a gentle squeeze, and told her "Actually, that does makes me feel a whole lot better. Goodnight, my darling."

She smiled and closed the door; as for me, untucking my shirt to cover the erection bulge in my khakis, I walked the entire 20 feet to my trailer door, albeit awkwardly. The next morning, I managed to get my body to work but my head was only partially in it; most of my brain was occupied with my thoughts and feelings about Dawn.

When Tiffany and I were first together, the sex was amazing, but looking back I realized that our relationship was shallow. Sure, we liked each other and were affectionate when we weren't fucking, but looking back I realized we were too busy having good times to really maintain a relationship. Hell, I had plenty of money which cures everything, so we didn't have to, right? It then occurred to me that solving relationship problems with money instead of therapy was probably how my asshole brother Eric was able to slide his dick into my wife so easily and knock her up.

With Dawn and me, we definitely liked each other and were affectionate; since sex was off the table for the time being, this meant working on our relationship. Only a couple of months into it, I got the sense that we were truly committed to each other. I was completely confident that Dawn would never cheat, and I hoped she was starting to feel the same about me. I was optimistic we'd get there, but I needed to be patient. After all, I'd promised her.

We'd talked about a lot of things, like personal food preferences and long-term goals. Gallup was just a temporary spot for both of us, and we'd move -- hopefully together -- when the time was right.

Since we weren't having sex, I didn't want to put any pressure on Dawn about my big goal: having a baby and being a father. I'd tasted it for a little while with Little Paul, until my gold-digging cheater-wife snatched it away from me. Just the brief sampling of loving that little human lump had changed me. I was already 37, and wanted to experience it again before I reached the point where people in public would ask me, "Is that your grandchild?"

As it turned out, our neighbor Mrs. Meyer indirectly brought the subject up for me. One unusually warm Saturday afternoon in October, I was sitting alone in my trailer after putting away my groceries, sipping on a San Miguel Pale Pilsen. Since it was a warm day, all my windows were open to allow a breeze to pass through, and that's how I heard Dawn and Mrs. Meyer talking at the front door of Dawn's trailer.

Dawn had apparently just paid Mrs. Meyer for babysitting this week, and they were making small talk until Mrs. Meyer switched into giving her opinion on Dawn's life. Along with being a great sitter for Jacob, Mrs. Meyer was also an industrial-grade busybody who loved telling people how to live their lives -- like right now.

"Jacob is such a sweet boy," I heard her say, "he shouldn't grow up as an only child. He needs a sibling, don't you agree?"

I heard Dawn reply, "A brother or sister would be nice, yes, but I'm not in a position to..."

Mrs. Meyer laughed, "Not in a position? Darlin', you got yourself a man who's crazy about you, you'd better get in a position, preferably under him!"

"Yes, Paul's my boyfriend, but we haven't..."

"Oh I KNOW! A lot of nights I seen him walking funny back to his trailer, leaning like he's got something heavy in his briefs." Man! Forget security cameras, apparently Mrs. Meyer saw everything!

Mrs. Meyer was in her element now, and continued. "Listen, Sweetie, If I was 15 years younger, I'd be all over that man like Spanish moss on a Louisiana cypress, and I'm not the only one around here who's got an eye on him. There's plenty of jealous bitches in this trailer park looking for a husband, just aching to have Paul shove his stiff vitamin D in 'em, but the damned fool don't see it. Even with you being a little droopy on the one side, them damned puppy eyes of his are only on you, girl. For now, anyway."

My back was to the windows that faced Dawn's trailer, but I didn't need to see the two of them to know Dawn was flustered. And because Mrs. Meyer was one loud talker, I also didn't need any hearing aid; I heard her loud and clear!

"Dawn, darlin', listen to me," she counseled, "as of now, you're the queen of Paul Scott's heart, but if you want to hold on to that man, you'd best be giving up that sweet honey biscuit between your legs straightaway, understand? He is downright hungry for you! Not to mention, he and your son adore each other! Think how overjoyed he'd be if you give him a child of his own!"

The prediction I'd get fished in by some gold-digger may have been just Mrs. Meyer speculating, but she was totally right when she said I'd be overjoyed if I got Dawn pregnant. I was indebted to the old woman for reading my mind and putting it out there. I could only hope Dawn would take that advice to heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

After hearing Mrs. Meyer lecturing Dawn earlier, when I went to bed I tossed and turned. Despite having knocked back three more San Miguel beers, sleep eluded me. Images of a naked and heavily pregnant Dawn kept dancing in my head, and my horniness was off the charts. The full burden of my promise to be patient was now upon me, and I won't lie, it was rough!

It had been unseasonably hot that day, Rain was in the forecast, the humidity was high, but the night brought little relief. My bedcovers were tossed aside, and I lay there only in boxer shorts. I was debating whether or not to masturbate, unsure if it would make my insomnia better or worse. I heard the tiny clicking of a key in my door. Dawn was the only other person with a key, so I lay on my back, feigning sleep to see what she was up to.

I heard her remove her shoes. (No shoes was the rule in her trailer, and it had become mine as well.) The sound of her footsteps padded into my bedroom, followed by her lips pressing gently into mine. With no further need to fake sleep, I reached up to her. Gently pushing my hands away, she asked,

"Do you really love me?"

What was this, a trick question? Given the mood I was in, I could have given her a Shakespearean soliloquy on the many whys and wherefores of my love for her, but I instead opted to keep it simple. "Of course I do."

"If that's true, then do everything I say. No questions." Well, now, this was unexpected. My gentle, passive girlfriend was aggressively giving me orders. What had Mrs. Meyer's little talk with Dawn wrought? I said nothing, but nodded my head in agreement.

The streetlights of the trailer park coming in through the window provided faint illumination, enough so I could see Dawn had her hair up in a loose bun and was wearing her well-worn old bathrobe. As far as I was concerned, the Victoria's Secret Angels had nothing on her. She reached in the robe pocket, pulled out a dollar-store sleep mask, and put it on me as a blindfold. OK, things were really getting interesting!

Taking my hand, she pulled it upwards towards my metal headboard, which happened to be a faux-wrought iron thing with arches. If you stood back -- way, way back -- you'd think it resembled Roman aqueduct architecture like you'd find in Europe. But when Dawn took off the belt of her robe, straddled my chest and tied my wrist to my headboard with one end of it, believe me, Roman-style arches were the furthest thing from my mind. Following her instructions, I lay passively as she took my other wrist and repeated it with the belt's other end.

Now blind and bound, I was totally under her control. My brain and balls both were ready to explode; I was totally focused on Dawn, and every fiber of my body aching for her. I felt her slide down my body, her naked chest pressed against mine. I think the last time I was this excited, I was 18 and about to lose my virginity! I felt her lightly kiss my lips, and then I heard her whisper in my ear, "Are you sure you love me?"

I was ready to explode, and shouted, "YES, GOD YES!"

She put her finger to my lips, scolding me. "Shhhhh! You mustn't wake the neighbors." I was disappointed to feel her move off of me, but I maintained my silence as instructed. Then I felt her pull my boxers down around my knees, and my stiff cock now sprang free. I heard her squirt something liquid, and rub it between her hands; my body involuntarily jerked when I felt her lube-coated fingers wrap around my stiffness. Then she began to slowly rub me, and it felt so good I could barely maintain rational thought.

"Tell me how much you want me. Tell me I'm the only woman you'll ever love again," she demanded, as she continued rubbing my cock.

"I want you so badly I could explode, I swear! No other woman could make me feel the way I feel about you!"

"What about your ex-wife? What if she wants to reconcile?"

I angrily thrashed my head from side to side in denial. "NO! My cheating slut of an ex is nothing to me! After what she did, I'll never go back to her!" I felt Dawn's fingers change course, one hand palming the glans of my penis like a shift knob, and the fingers of her other hand gently tracing the underside.

She continued to interrogate me. "What about the women here in the trailer park? Mrs. Meyer told me several of them want to sleep with you. They're prettier than me, and they'll happily spread their legs for you! Just think, you wouldn't have to wait anymore." I was getting so close to a climax I would have confessed to anything, and that's when she took her hands away, leaving me in agony!

Trying to clear my head, I responded as best as my lust-fogged brain would allow. "Dawn, please, honey, I don't know what you're getting at, but believe me, I'm all yours! I don't want anyone else." Then I remembered what I'd said during my goodnight prayers with Jacob. "I'll never leave you, because you showed me I could love again!"

Suddenly, Dawn's lips were on mine, our tongues dancing passionately as she began stroking me firmly, more quickly now. My climax didn't take long, and I began to shudder and groan as I felt multiple jets of cum squirting out of me. As I lay there exhausted and spent, I felt Dawn lay next to me on the bed. I managed to find the top of her head and kiss it, and thanked her for stroking me off.