I Used To Have Money One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn stepped in, holding Jacob's hand. "Paul, sweetheart, the cab's here." Her hoodie was now draped over her arm, so her baby bump was quite visible. I loved how she'd just let all three women know who the female alpha in the room was, and those five words were all it took!

"Yes, Mom, as you can see, Dawn has a little one in her belly." Looking at all of them, I gave my parting shot. "The beauty of it is, I know for a fact it was ME that put it there!"

I paused a second to kiss my fiancée then we walked out, only the sweet sound of Tiffany's sobs still audible behind us.

This little ambush at Mom's place turned out to be a sexual turning point for Dawn and me. The night she'd come to my trailer months before, I'd let her tie me up and she was totally in control, and felt sexy and safe because of it. On that fateful night, Dawn made me promise she was the only woman I'd ever love again, and asked me if I'd ever reconcile with Tiffany. I swore to her she was the only one for me, and that I'd never reconcile with my ex.

Since I swore these things while under the influence of her little hand bringing me to orgasm, I'm sure she remained skeptical. Today's failed reconciliation ambush, however, gave incontrovertible evidence that, even without her tiny hand stroking my manhood, no one - not my slutty former wife, not my backstabbing sister, not even my misguided mother - could take me from Aurora Dawn Santos. My heart was hers.

Now, I'm not an expert, but as an eyewitness to the event, I have a theory: By shutting down the three most influential (good and bad) women in my 37 years of life simply by showing her baby bump, my pint-sized Filipina princess with the facial imperfection had proven to herself how powerful she really was: a 4'11" irresistible force of nature. While our sex life was great prior to the estrogen-fueled showdown, the aftermath left Dawn much stronger emotionally, and it really opened her personality up.

I soon realized I no longer had to worry about triggering Dawn's trauma; it was as if the door to her past abuse was now closed and locked, the key lost. While I'd gladly gone down on her many times, (and still do!) to that point she'd never once taken me in her mouth because of the abuse she experienced being associated with oral sex. The morning after the nail-polish faceoff, I was awakened to the sight of my incredibly sexy pregnant fiancée slurping on the head of my already wide-awake cock!

~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue: Palawan Island, the Philippines

The sound of a rooster crowing, carried by the warm Palawan breeze, came in through the window of our hotel in El Nido. The rooster was too late, as we were already awake; my bride, buried in mountain of pillows for comfort, lay on her side moaning as I held her milk-swollen breasts gently in my hands, thrusting my morning wood into her pregnant pussy.

As a wedding gift, I'd surprised Dawn with a honeymoon back to the Philippines. Jacob was staying with his Lola and Lolo in Zamboanga City, and I don't know who was happier about it, Dawn's parents or their grandson!

Money-wise, the trip didn't do a lot of damage to my savings, maybe just a good-sized dent. Besides, this was all to please my Zamboangan princess and her precious belly cargo, who we decided to name Tala (Tagalog for 'bright star'). With three months remaining in her pregnancy, I was sparing no effort or expense to pamper them.

We would explore El Nido's white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and limestone cliffs during the day, and dine like royalty in the evenings. Then, every night before bed, I'd rub her expanding belly and breasts (okay, yes, and those expanding sweet ass cheeks as well) with a lavender massage oil that a friend gave her at a baby shower at her parents. This, of course, led to lovemaking of the highest caliber, punctuated by my wife's slutty stream-of-consciousness vocabulary when she was close to climax.

In the bedroom, thanks to her new confidence my wife had become even more adventurous -- and aggressive. Even though her looking disapprovingly over the top of her glasses and shushing me still got me erect, her inadvertently playing a naughty librarian led to more kinds of sexual role-play.

Her favorite one was where she, as my Queen, wearing a tiara and naked under the red cocktail dress she'd worn to the Holiday party (now slightly altered at the bust and waist, of course) while I, her loyal male consort, naked but for a bright yellow Speedo, would be handcuffed and forced to pleasure my Queen with my lips and tongue until such time as she deemed me worthy of receiving my own pleasure.

As for work, we both quit our jobs right before the honeymoon. I'd gotten a call from my former boss asking me to join him in a new software-as-a-service (SAAS) startup in California, at a salary that dwarfed what Dawn and I currently made at our jobs combined. I happily accepted. After all, I had at least two kids' college funds to save up for; with any luck, that number of children could significantly increase.

Jacob was also now legally my son. After a quick trip to the Roswell Correctional Center to visit Jacob's biological father Danilo Santos, in exchange for $5,000 cash wired to his Uncle Mauricio I was able to walk away with Danilo's signature relinquishing parental rights. I adopted Jacob not long after.

The one proviso to my new job opportunity was relocation back to the Palo Alto area. In honor of what Dawn had gone through, I donated my trailer to the local woman's crisis shelter to be used as an emergency safe house. Since Dawn's trailer had more room than Mrs. Meyer's, we gave it to her to thank her for everything she'd done for us.

Like the title says, I used to have money one time, until I didn't, and that's when I found out what -- and who - I really valued. She's here now, asleep next to me in this El Nido hotel bed, pampered, pregnant and well-fucked. And I intend to keep her that way for as long as she'll allow it.

~END~