I Used To Have Money One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her soft voice again. "I know it's been hard for you to wait, Paul. It's been hard for me, too. Every time we kiss I want you so badly, but there's so much trauma I'm dealing with from my ex. I wanted to take you in my mouth tonight, but couldn't because it's something my husband used to force me to do after beating me."

This was the first thing she'd ever mentioned about her abuse, and I was horrified. "Dawn, you know I'll never force you to do anything against your will, right?"

"Yes, I know that. Since we met, you've been loving and kind to me. You make me happy, even Jacob noticed it. But as much as I want to make love with you, I still don't feel ready. You've been so wonderfully patient, though, after Mrs. Meyer told me other women were after you, I wanted to give you some relief."

"Oh, you definitely did, I swear. If you'll untie me, I'd like to return the favor."

"I'm sorry, my love, but still I'm not ready for you that way." My heart sank, but then she added, "But I have another idea."

I was all ears now. "What do you have in mind?"

"You just lay there and listen." OK, sounded simple. I nodded in agreement.

She went on, "I'm laying here next to you, my tits are covered with your juice. You came a lot, and I'm rubbing it into my skin, all over my brown nipples. They're getting wet and hard. I'm also rubbing your sperm onto my belly. It feels very good." Teased by her narration, my deflated cock was now stirring back to life.

"I'm slipping two fingers from my other hand into my vagina. It got nice and wet while I was rubbing you, so my fingers are sliding in and out. I'm imagining you on top of me, and it's making me even more excited, I..." She stopped, and gasped, then went on. "I just had a mini-orgasm, picturing your nice cock in me." She went quiet for a minute, but I could feel the motion of her still fingering herself.

"Paul, you need to know..." Her breathing was getting heavier and faster, "You need to know I'm not on birth control. If I scooped some of your cum off my tits and shoved it in me, I could get pregnant right now! Do you want me pregnant, Paul?" I could feel her body shaking as she continued to pleasure herself.

"Yes," I gasped, my cock now once more as rigid as a crowbar. Then I reversed my reaction. "I mean, no! I mean, I want you pregnant, but I want to put the baby in you!"

I felt Dawn's body begin to shake, she was getting closer to her climax now. "I'm not some easy Manila girl...if...you want me pregnant...you'll have to...marry me! Are you...sure...you want to...do that?"

I turned my head and managed to bury my face in her hair, kissing her scalp. I wanted to touch her so badly, I unconsciously pulled at my wrist restraints. "Yes, I want that very much. I want you as my wife, I want to put babies in you!" That seemed to do the trick; I felt her stiffen and arch her back, then gave out a little screech before collapsing against me.

We lay quietly together for a few minutes; I could hear the rain start, drumming an unsyncopated rhythm on the trailer roof. The cross breeze flowing through my trailer turned cooler, and I felt her cover me with a sheet. Then I felt her fingers on my lips, wet from her pleasuring. "Taste me," she ordered, and I gladly obeyed, running my tongue around her fingers as I explored the tangy, lightly metallic flavor of her juices.

"I can't wait to taste you directly," I murmured. "When the time is right, will you let me?"

"As much as you want, my love." That was not just a good answer, it was a great answer! I'd always enjoyed giving oral sex to a woman. Even Tiffany had confessed I was the best at it, which was an odd thing to say while being served divorce papers, but then again, I guess she had nothing to lose at that point.

I felt Dawn's now-sweaty bare chest sliding against mine as she reached up to untie my hands. "Remember, no touching," she warned me. When I took off the sleep mask, I saw her tying up her robe. "I have to get back to my trailer," she explained, "Jacob will wake soon, I can't leave him alone." Modestly clutching the top of her robe closed, she bent over to give me a kiss.

"I do love you Paul, we'll be together soon, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~

After our early-morning interlude, I was even more enamored with Dawn. Whenever we were together at home, I took every opportunity to caress and squeeze her. Jacob and I even came up with a game. If I gave Dawn a kiss, I'd ask Jacob, "What day is it?" If he decided it was 'double-kiss day', then I kissed Dawn a second time. I think he got a real kick out of being able to decide how many kisses his mommy got.

When we would go out together, I became even more possessive and protective. If we were going out and she was wearing a button-down top, she'd have the top two or three buttons undone, and I would jealousy button them back up, then shake my finger and scold her, "No girlfriend of mine is going to dress like a Manila girl!" Naïvely, I didn't realize until after the first couple of times that she'd actually been doing it on purpose.

Since I felt things were really getting serious between us, I pulled $2,500 out of my savings and bought her a 1988 Toyota Corolla so she didn't have to take the bus to her job at the drug store anymore. Like my Volkswagen Transporter, the exterior was rough but I'd paid a mechanic to give it a good going over and make sure it was safe and mechanically sound. When I gave it to her, Dawn laughed, then cried, then took me into her trailer where we made out like a couple of kids on our first date.

I also made an appointment and took Dawn to the eye doctors; he gave her some medicated eyedrops to use before bedtime for her nighttime dryness problem so she could forgo the eye patch. We also ordered her new glasses, and a couple of weeks later her broken ones were replaced by some Dolce & Gabbana tortoiseshell designer frames. Her formerly low-budget look transformed into a naughty librarian look overnight. She was so hot, the first night I kept asking her to shush me and make me pay overdue fines.

Things at work were also going well. Because I was doing a good job, the company converted me from part-time temporary worker to full-time status with benefits, plus I got a raise. A month later, I got promoted to Shipping Supervisor. I was moving up!

I decided to go to a jewelry store and buy an engagement ring for Dawn, intending to propose the night of the company holiday party in December. My divorce wasn't officially going to be final until March, but since reconciliation was totally out of the question I thought there was no harm in at least getting engaged. Besides making me deliriously happy, I figured that a diamond on Dawn's finger would also go a long way towards calming her fears about our relationship not lasting.

At our little Thanksgiving dinner, when I asked Dawn to be my date to the company holiday party, she was a little torn at first. She knew I wouldn't go without her, but she felt like none of her clothes were nice enough. That was an easy problem to solve; I asked my new best friend Mrs. Meyer where a good place was to buy a nice dress for Dawn, and it turned out that her sister, Betty Ward, was a retired seamstress who lived a few miles away. Mrs. Meyer made a quick call, Betty came over for measurements, and in two weeks came back with a party dress. So as not to spoil the surprise they didn't allow me to see it, just pay for it.

On the night of the party when I walked next door to pick up Dawn, Mrs. Meyer was already there. Having been asked to babysit Jacob while we were out. When I told her the party would probably be over by midnight, she let out a laugh and told me, "Paul, if you bring her home before morning, there's something seriously wrong with you!"

Then I heard Dawn's soft voice, "I'm ready Paul." I turned, and my eyes almost popped out of my head. The dress Betty had made her was bright red knee-length and low-backed with one-shoulder sleeve that, while modestly concealing her cleavage, left the other shoulder tantalizingly bare.

The dress hugged Dawn's every curve, clearly disproving her claim that she had the figure of an ironing board. She most certainly did not, and I silently thanked my lucky stars that she was with me and not some other guy. I was wearing a charcoal-colored wool suit, tailor-made in Hong Kong (left over from my days as a Vice President), yet I felt like a 170 pound muddy rock standing next to my stunning date.

It was evident Mrs. Meyer had unretired herself long enough to put Dawn's long dark hair into a braided side-bun. Her shoes were red, matching the dress, but sensible flats rather than heels. I was glad to see that. Tiffany's 4" slut heels had always struck me as stupid and dangerous; she'd sprained an ankle wearing them on more than one occasion. As far as I was concerned, I'd be walking in with the #1 most beautiful woman at the party. Any other woman would be a distant second place.

When we walked in to the hotel ballroom, as I'd expected, more than a few of the younger guys were checking out my date. Putting a possessive arm around her, in a low voice I asked her, "Twenty feet past the entrance, and guys are already checking you out. Should I be worried?"

Taking my hand in hers, she kissed the back of it and replied, "Paul, I'm not Tiffany. You'll never have to worry about me." We found two open chairs at one of the tables; I pulled out her chair for her, then got us a couple of glasses of champagne. The DJ welcomed everyone, announced it was time to dance, and began with a slow song. Dawn and I got up to dance, and continued dancing when the first song ended and another slow one started.

Once the music got faster and louder, we took our seats. One of the younger executives from Accounting asked Dawn to dance, but before my jealous hackles raised, she politely refused him. When another executive from Sales asked her to dance, I decided to stop acting like a jealous fool and encouraged her to go for one dance.

It was a slower song, and I watched him draw Dawn in close. Holding back my possessive instincts, I kept my eye on them; if his hands went anywhere near her ass, I'd break them off. They weren't on the dance floor long before he bent his head down and whispered something in her ear. I was anxiously imagining what it was he was saying, but before my jealous instincts got out of hand Dawn pulled away from him and came straight to our table visibly upset. Sitting down, she angrily blurted out, "That man invited me upstairs to his room later! He doesn't even know me!"

Inwardly, I breathed a sigh of relief, quickly switching my boyfriend mood from jealous to concerned. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I told him the only man I was interested in sharing a bed with was the man that brought me, and then I walked away!" It took me a second to process what she'd just told me.

My head spinning, I managed to say, "Dawn, are you saying that..."

Before I could get anything else out, my date slipped into my lap and pulled my face to hers, giving me the kind of kiss every man in love dreams about. "Yes," she whispered, "you've been loving and patient with me, doing everything you can to make me feel secure. I'm not afraid any more, Paul. Let's get a room and go upstairs."

~~~~~~~~~~

It's safe to say that the second chapter of my life's story began in room 538 of the historic El Rancho Hotel on Route 66. When we got into the room, I took a small bottle of champagne from the mini-bar (expensive, yes, but frankly, my passion didn't care how much it cost), poured us each a glass, and took her out on the balcony. The sun had gone down, but from where we were standing, we had a nice view of the city skyline, illuminated by the various building lights.

As I stood with my arms wrapped around her from behind, I reflected on where time had brought me. Months ago, I'd been a wreck, devastated by my wife and brother's betrayal and stripped of half my fortune. Now, I'd reset my life. The money I'd taken from my divorce was basically a nest egg for the future. I had a decent job. Most importantly, I was with a woman who'd restored my self-confidence, one that I couldn't wait to be married to.

Married to? Yikes! I realized I still and a job to do! The air was getting cooler, so I reached for her shawl to cover her, then got down on one knee and took the ring box out of my coat pocket. Lost in her own thoughts, she remained standing with her back to me, looking out at the city lights. Not that I minded looking at her ass, oh no, but there was work to be done! Reaching up under her skirt I mischievously tickled her butt, and that certainly got her attention!

She laughed and whirled around, demanding, "Paul! What ARE you DO..." Her statement died mid-sentence when she saw me on one knee holding the ring box, her hands flying to her mouth. Before I could say anything, she burst into tears, (happy ones, I hoped).

"Aurora Dawn Santos," I told her, "when I met you, I was at my lowest. Because of you, that changed. I was overjoyed that you agreed to be my girlfriend, but that night when you made mechado for me, I wanted to be with you forever. Will you marry me?" She continued crying, but nodded yes and held out her left hand. I placed the ring on it, then picked her up and carried her to the bed.

I took off my suit and hung it up, then undressed Dawn and did the same for her dress. She took off her glasses and undid her hair, then laid on the bed waiting for me with her hair spread out across the pillow. She was breathtaking; her old cotton bra and panties that I'd surreptitiously fondled and fantasized about in the laundry room all those Sundays had been replaced by matching shimmering blue silk ones. (I was sure Betty Ward and Maureen Meyer had something to do with this.)

Wanting to dress nicely for the evening I was wearing black high-grade cotton boxers, but compared to Dawn I felt like an old tree stump. Laying down next to her, propping my head up with my left hand, I gently laid my right hand on her belly, the skin warm beneath my fingers. "I'm sorry my stomach has stretchmarks and isn't flat," she apologized, "see, I'm not as perfect as you always say."

I moved my hand up and caressed her breasts through the cups of her bra, then leaned down and kissed her, teasing her lips with my tongue. "On the contrary," I corrected her, "you're even more perfect than I imagined." Her bra was one of those nice ones with a front fastener, and I quickly flicked it open, allowing me to see them for the first time.

"I'm sorry they're not very big," she apologized again, then gasped as I leaned down and wrapped my lips around her right nipple, flicking it with my tongue. Switching to her left nipple, I did it again, then lightly kissed her lips.

"You need to stop apologizing," I scolded, "you're talking about the only breasts I'll be kissing for the rest of my life. I happen to love them!"

I rolled on top of her, our bare chests touching, the hard bulge under my shorts pressed into her silk-covered vulva. I kissed her neck, then told her, "Aurora Dawn, I love you more than words can say. I love everything about you, and I'll love being married to you." Slipping my hand down, I wedged it between my hardness and her soft mound, moist beneath the silk. "Please tell me this is real, and not just a dream!"

"Yes, it's real," she whispered, her eyes closed in submission, "I'm all yours now. Just please, be gentle."

At LAST! All the weeks I'd waited, doting on her and longing to taste that wonderful body of hers were at an end! Her loving heart and her luscious body were mine, but I could sense she was still vulnerable. Rushing just wouldn't do, oh no.

Lowering my lips to hers, I kissed her again, then asked, "When did you decide it was time for us to be together?"

Her answer surprised me. "The morning after I came over and tied you up. You could have easily untied yourself and just taken me, which would have traumatized me, but you didn't. Instead, you respected my limits and let me be totally in control. Being with you, I felt very sexy, very safe, and very loved. That's when I decided to give myself to you." I felt a little hand slip down my belly, reach into my boxers and caress my cock.

She leaned her head down and nibbled on my neck before going on. "Any other man would have gotten impatient and broken up with me for making them wait so long, but not you. Instead, you got more affectionate and took care of me, buying me a car, my eyeglasses, even buying me a dress! But it wasn't about the money, it was about you doing things for me and my son. When I asked you to start going to church with Jacob and me, I was sure you'd balk at that, but you didn't." I felt Dawn grind her mons against my erection as she whispered, "I love you so much, Paul, I want to give you everything."

That was the point my self-restraint finally blew up. I reached down and pulled off my boxers, then went to the foot of the bed and, grasping the waistband of her expensive panties, pulled them off. I paused to take in the light-brown beauty that lay before me. "Mrs. Aurora Dawn Scott, you are stunning," I uttered," and best of all, you're mine."

Gently I pushed her knees apart, exposing her dark labia and the entrance to her vagina. The night Dawn tied me up and pleasured herself, she made me taste her fingers afterwards. I'd told her then that I wanted to taste her directly, and now it was time to feast. Cupping her sweet little ass cheeks in my hands, I lowered my face to her mound and began. She was already aroused so it didn't take long for my efforts to show results.

"Ahhhh Paul!" Dawn cried out, shuddering as I began to devour her, teasing her lovely tunnel with my tongue and gently sucking her exposed lips. She cried sharply as my tongue gently flicked across her now-swollen clit. She gave out shrieks of pleasure as I continued to flick back and forth across it several times, then switched to licking her inner lips. This was a woman with a reservoir of pent-up arousal, with the dam quickly cracking.

By this time her legs were trembling and her breathing was raspy, making me grin at the effect I was having on the love of my life. I quickly lifted my head and told her, "I love you so much, baby, tell me you're mine," then went back at it.

"Oh god Paul, YES," she screeched, "I'm yours! I'm all yours!" She intertwined her fingers with my hair, holding my head in place while her heels dug into the mattress and pushed her now hot wet pussy against my face. Her whole body shook as she cried out again, my tongue continuing to work its magic on my sweet fiancée's love canal.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD" she cried as I savored her clit, her whole body shuddering and shaking as her orgasm rolled across her. Lapping at her a couple more times, I noticed her flavor was slightly different. Lighter, and slightly sweet.

"Paul," she called out, "I need you to kiss me! Please!"

Sliding up on top of her again, the head of my cock somehow magically aligned with her vaginal entrance, touching it but not entering it. Obeying Dawn's instructions I kissed her again. Seeing some drool coming out of the downward left corner of her mouth, I lapped it up. I loved her mouth, and to me that little droop was a perfect imperfection. I saw her eyes welling up, and I asked, "Darling, are you alright?"

"Yes," she sobbed, "I'm just a little overwhelmed because no one has ever put their mouth on me like that. It was wonderful."

"I'm glad I was the first," I told her, laughing, "now you'll never forget me!" Her legs were still spread, and my cockhead was floating on top of her labia like a hyacinth in a koi pond, but instead of plunging right in, I wanted to wait for just the right moment. "You know, I'm curious," I said, "your pussy's taste is a little sweeter now than the time I tasted you on my fingers. Has anything changed?"