All Comments on 'I Used to Love Her...'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
francemanfranceman2 months ago

"It's the same old me."

The worst sentence ever uttered after such an easy, public betrayal and humiliation.

avidfaavidfa2 months ago
However, he fled on a bicycle.

Beautiful ending to an excellent story!

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

Nice story but did not make 5 stars. AAAA+++

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Again, a good one 5 stars, but they're getting old. I hope the skank gets Aids and a V/D. Thanks for writing.

The BEAR

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

Little different from the rest, but just a little. Good writing, as usual, but a bit heavy on narrative. 4.3*

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed2 months ago

This one was very average. The only new thing was switching Marc from his position as a Tight end to a linebacker, which is to some a minor detail. However, tds, receptions, and yards gained are important to an offensive and in keeping with his constant need to “score” with married women. As in most versions, Linda was delusional and narcissistic.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Where is the reasoning the length of the marriage can overrule infidelity.

Seriously, the lack of respect towards the partner, miss use of love and trust is hard cannot be absolved easily.

The resultant consequences is then dictated by the level of horrific action.

I've always felt narcissists should wear placards - it would save some a lot of heartache - just saying.

Oh and yes, enjoyed the story albeit, as sad as it was to read.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Perfect!! What happened to Linda? Or is that chapter 2

jasonnhjasonnh2 months ago

The story starts out with Jim banishing himself to the basement. That literally started the story in a basement. Then you have the memories of Linda being disappointed with Marc, the desperate cuckold's (the reader at this point in the story) wish that the "other guy" wasn't all that virile after all.

The rest of the story tries to rebuild to a reasonable level. Jim tapes Linda and Dee "confessing" to the adultery. Isn't Jim such a clever boy? Then he divorces Linda and gets her to move out. He breaks up Linda's love nest with her new boy toy. Jim gets a new girl BUT, she isn't all that pretty, like he doesn't deserve a pretty girl who CAN be loyal. It's all boilerplate and rather pathetic.

The finale is Jim attacking Marc and sneaking away ON HIS BICYCLE (like a little kid), a final attempt to reclaim his manhood.

It's not that all the pieces couldn't have come together to form a good story but the overall tone of a wimpy Jim and and beautiful Linda leaves a bad taste in the reader's mouth. Jim won a game of checkers against Linda. Who cares?

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack2 months ago

I thought, at first, this was going to be the Guns n Roses song, where the line concludes with “then I had to kill her.” I wonder how many variations there are?

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Demander. This is a Great Ending for Feb Sucks. there is only one issue. LaValliere is a tight end on the offensive team. Linebacker is on the Defense. Most players only play on one team or the other. Otherwise, I loved the "Rolling Stone" references. I've always usued their songs for my "heartache" myself also. Only I used "Heart of Stone" thanks for a Great Story, and Great Effort. Thanks, Buster2U

AileyInnAileyInn2 months ago

This may be the most satisfying February story that has been written.

Slick742Slick7422 months ago

Oe of the best FS stories yet. More believable than others. Tanks D.

Cracker270Cracker2702 months ago

Great job. Very entertaining. Wish I could vote more than five

LWLover60LWLover602 months ago

GREAT story. I'm amazed how long it took for writers to catch the significance of the "it's the same old me" line, this being the second I'm aware of and both in the last week. I missed it as well, so kudos to GA for sprinkling the original with so many dual purpose bread crumbs!

mainer42mainer422 months ago

great version of this. no nitpicking here

Karn9Karn92 months ago

A good rendition of this classic story. Nice job. 4*

JH4FunJH4Fun2 months ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I must be crazy because when I read the comments some people were rating this one of the best Feb Sux follow-ups. While I enjoyed the tale and even got a chuckle at the end, it just was still only a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating for me. But that is my opinion and we all know about opinions are like.

So, while I may differ in my rating of this tale. I do believe that Demander is one of the better creators on this site and always look forward to the journeys we travel in the products created. They are in my favorite authors for a reason.

Thank you for this one.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight2 months ago

It seems to have become a standard practice in LW for a lover get the living shit kicked out of him in a dark parking lot late at night. It is not only expected, but demanded by "justice" seeking individuals who read these stories.

ibuguseribuguser2 months ago

I think it's the first February story that I gave 5* to.

Very nice.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69892 months ago

Dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's, I actually don't care what happens to Jim, Linda and Mark.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice992 months ago

linda gets kids because of Jim insane actions on house He grabs her he gets charged with assault and goes to jail for 6 months She get arwarded 90 of net worth, gets kids 100% and Jim gets to supprt children until 21

Children refuse to see father who assaulted their mother JIm dies a drunken alcoholic

servant111servant1112 months ago

Meh. No real pathos…

3 stars

crazymike45crazymike452 months ago

Not too bad as a Feb-Suck alternative.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beautiful insight into her statement about being the same person as she was the night before...a self centered bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, some rehash of other divorce stories but I was a bit surprised at the last few sentences, Jim didn't seem to be a physical revenge type guy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please god make it stop.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good realistic take of one awful and too much overdone cheating-cuck tale. In this one we see a husband reacting with a man brain (rare event in the endless fetish-cuck fantasies, that are flooding this LW category), and doing the right thing, including the kids interests, without the need for violence. One solid positive point expressed in this take, is that a divorce is better for the kids, than a family without love (and very likely filled with coldness, rage and hate). The recorded proofs were somehow weak, since they didn't speak explicitly about sex, but about better physical attributes, that could simply means muscular body. Last thing: the slut wife deserved the divorce for adultery, making it public news for all to know, kids, parents, friends, job colleagues. All in all, a rare really good umpteenth followup of the feb-suks endless train: 5 full stars for this one.

BTW: when someone put a good word for this poor little month ?

SunnyU2SunnyU22 months ago

Not bad, but nothing really new. Now maybe if had been based of Guns n Rose's "Use to Love Her"..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The same boring story. There have been none so far where Marc either have a tiny dick or is so deformed or diseased that no one wants to be with him.

DessertmanDessertman2 months ago

Very average with a very poor ending.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

This was a better than some of your stories of late @demander. This is just my personal opinion so don't take it seriously write what you want to write and I just do ny thing to like it or not. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another irrelevant addition to the feb-sux cesspool...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A very good application of the proposition that Linda was NEVER the person GA implied … a great loving wife and mother …. but rather was always, as No Talent Hack expressed, a very narcissistic sociopath all along.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thus is how you punish a self serving narcissistic person. Indifference. His repeated rejection of Linda will haunt her worse than the divorce. Worse than losing her perfect home life. He wasn't angry when he rejected her, he was disgusted.

Self serving types truly think they are above you and your social rules. Jim's rejection directly challenges that mind set. Notice hpw shallow she is. Flaunts her new boyfriend as a young gym rat. Still skin deep. Jim's new partner will probably last, but Linda's looks will fade. That will be the killing blow to her self esteem. She might hang onto her 40s, but nobody looks young in their 50s.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Seen it. Seen it. Seen it! Good lord, how disappointing.

PowersworderPowersworder2 months ago

This was a surprisingly grounded and realistic ending to the classic story.

My one problem with it, is that Jim behaves so decisively, and has zero emotion for Linda, that it managed to suck all the drama out of the story.

Often the best parts of a loving wives story are the confrontation and then the consequences, but you kind of glossed over both.

Maybe it would've been better if you'd written a couple of scenes of Linda trying to seduce Jim into forgiveness, with him turning her down and humiliating her.

Then it ends up with her getting a big promotion, presumably for whoring herself out to the boss. And that's it? Where are the long-term consequences for Linda?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The pace of the sentences, in many cases was strange. Short declarative sentences. As for the tale, while different, I have to say, Average. Which is the definition for Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So she's now a fuck toy for her boss or anybody else who will pay her enough? I guess she's not a cheating skank slut, but a whore. Did Marc drop a $100 in her purse before she left?

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

Definitely a five star version. 5/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not bad, well written. Guess that I have read pretty much of all the follow ups. This was one of the better ones. But, this story line is well past its time to die.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Same old tired BTB. Demander, you are better than this. At least I thought you were.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 months ago

I confess that I doubted whether to read this story or not because I had disliked very much the only other story by this author that I had read but I have to confess that I have been pleasantly surprised by this story and I have enjoyed it greatly. A really great version, among the top three versions of FS I have liked the most. I liked how Jim reacted and all he did regarding Linda. I liked especially that he didn't have sex with Linda and that he refused to have sex with Dee. All in all, an excellent version. 5* from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

"she deserved one small dalliance" -Why stop at one? If the difference in their relative attractiveness is so great, why shouldn't she be allowed as many as she wants? /s

\

"It was just one night." - "Gee, your Honor, it was just one bank."

\

"Always bolstering her own ego" - Yeah, that fragile female ego.

\

"there would need to be corroboration, even if the spouse had admitted adultery." - Even with an admission??

\

"But I would never do it again. Never." - Before that night she would have said the same thing.

\

Same old, same old.

GardenshedGardenshed2 months ago

Hmmm great ending, Marc’s attacker fled on a bicycle? I wonder?

Good story, at least Linda got dropped off at Dee’s house. Still the humiliation that Jim suffered……

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Entertaining variation. Not enough revenge on Linda for my taste, though. The cheating twat just moved on without significant consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Boring boring boring everything in this story was pieces already in someone's else stories .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can we stop now? Please! The poor horse has even asked it stop and it is long long dead.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really liked your ending to what has become the go to story line for the original, THANK for reminding us what happens when you express feelings for only yourself

GreyMatter46GreyMatter462 months ago

I suspect Linda needed her pound of flesh. thanks

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Another great entry from Demander! Loved this ending!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pathetic. He gets what is needed to convict the slut of a crime, and to ruin the traitor and the predator. Then he doesn’t do that. Why not?!? This story is like a high school cock teaser. Get the reader all built up, and then nothing.

ZK

ReadyOneReadyOne2 months ago

Levallier was not as expected. His lack luster performance might have been intended to punish Linda, but didn't have that effect on me. Mark should have had Linda (like the other conquests) bragging and Jim never able to measure up to it.

.

The child pyschiatrist consult was an excellent idea.

.

Should have been more interactions with Linda. Josh must have been her boss, but wasn't stated. Linda's seduction attempts did not get near enough attention; many months trying to recover Jim covered in a sentence.

.

Throwaway thing about Jim taking down Mark did nothing for the story -- one of Jim's stated goals was to hurt Mark soonest, not 18+ months later, and not risking jail.

funperson969funperson9692 months ago

You communicated Jim's going stone cold flatline effectively, and it suffused through the story. It would have been nice to see a reawakening of his emotions with Gail, but other than that (like someone else said) it dotted the i's and crossed the t's.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Come on people! Let this Feb Sux bullshit die already.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Every time I think this one has been done to death, here comes another one and it’s just really good. Linda got dumped, and I think Jim got his revenge on Marc. Nothing to complain about here.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel612 months ago

Well done, would’ve loved more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A good story; I thought he responded in a fairly realistic manner. Definitely better than average. 5 stars

.

There's so many versions, each trying to correct the mess Anderson left in her story, that it's inevitable that we see common solutions or judgements, even though they aren't copied. One comment referred to Linda's common description as "delusional and narcissistic in many versions." Of course it's a common descriptor: how else would you describe a woman who so eagerly did that to her husband, yet expected very few, in any, consequences?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Far below your usual quality of writing. Do you perhaps need a break? Even your laconic writing style, which I used to praise, didn't work here for me. This was just any boring ending to an overused LW storyline. Why bother?

5* for effort anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"The meeting with the lawyer yielded the following: no fault divorce in the Commonwealth required a full year of separation, because there were minor children."

The story takes place in the US, not the UK.

Otherwise, not too bad. One of the better stories based off of FS. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Hope it doesn't suck."

.

It's just a another in the seemingly endless rehashes of a story that wasn't that good to begin with. Despite the "I tried something new" most are really just the same story. By definition, of course it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"I Used to Love Her..."

.

Why quote a Guns N' Roses song for the title and then use a Stones one in the story?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's February. They're wearing winter coats. He mows his lawn? Clearly Jim was driven insane.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Looks like Asshole got his. Too bad the whore sisn't get a taste, too!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is one main problem with all these sequels…Linda is originally described as the best looking woman in the room. Someone who did what she did to her husband wouldn’t be bothered by divorce. She’d have a new guy soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, another tired ending to this story line. There are many associated stories about Jim and Linda, and unfortunately, this one is boring with nothing new (well, the ending is a bit different in that someone got away on a bicycle).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The bike part at the end was a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well it looks like Linda made out ok in this one. A new place, a hefty raise and a steady supply of fresh meat. Jim too did ok. Better cardiac health and a new girl he really fancies. As for Marc it's the same old same old; a mysterious attacker with a club does a number on him in a dark alley. I believe the two wheeled escape vehicle might have been used before, but maybe that was some other cheating wife BTB story. Writing not bad but not terribly original. 4 stars.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove2 months ago

I don't like cold, scripted indifference; it doesn't seem human.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 months ago

sbrooks103x, I loved your comment; I found your remarks really ingenious, especially the one "Your Honor, it was only one bank", it was really great. I congratulate you on your comment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gotta love that " the miscreant" and he cycles fancy that, eleven speed Trek with disc brakes! 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yeah, Linda really screwed up! BTW: bicycles are nice transportation! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

BSreaderBSreader2 months ago
Not

Your best but a good effort

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good effort .

Nice to read a decent version of this story . You hit all the salient points without going over the top .

I did think you had resisted the natural urge for retribution on Marc , but I'm pleased to see he got his comeuppance , and that too was tastefully done .

DK . 4 *

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

NOT one of your better stories, some of the timeline does not make sense ( he mowed the yard ?? in original the ground was still covered in snow) how and why could you mow in the snow ?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

For those complaining about another February Sucks story, I have to wonder if they go into a restaurant, order escargot, and then complain "it's too snaily".

I liked this overall. This is a hard story to come up with something original but I figured out what I liked so much was this story really leaned into the old proverb about "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference." So, for those complaining about no Linda justice, well, she is still the kids' mom, so if you love your kids, how much can you really burn their mom to the ground? And, she lost a good man, which is punishment in itself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's really quite sad what people will consider a good story nowadays.

It's barely acceptable.

Like most other stories in this section, the writer doesn't put a lot of creativity or originality behind it. However, some kudos should be given to at least put in the effort of writing an entire story.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa2 months ago

#124 FS sequel read. A solid 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You make such great efforts to go the distance in terms of writing your sissy fluffer cuck stories and you barely put any effort in this. One does wonder if you even wrote any part of this.

silverthorne16silverthorne162 months ago

So no suit against the Asshole, his team...nothing? No letting her parents know exactly what happened? (speaking of which, I'm not sure you ever really explained why her mother left a message on her phone?) I would have also let Dee's husband hear the recording of his wife, offering to cheat on him. Seems like a lot of people ended up getting off way too easy!

inka2222inka22222 months ago

OK, who are you and what have you done with demander? J/k. But seriously, this was a great BTB, hitting ALL the high notes and literally zero bad notes - I can't find a single thing to complain about. Easy 5 stars.

- Jim doesn't have femmecentric brain dead "oh I still love her"

- Jim realizes she is a selfish egotistical shrew

- Jim doesn't suffer unnecessarily blaming himself

- Jim gets evidence

- Jim blackmails her into having custody and house instead of letting her rape him using man hating courts

- Jim gets a new partner, instead of uselessly moping like most LW cheated husbands who turn into monks.

- Jim even gets a bonus revenge on the jocjy.

- Jim tells everyone, instead of being brain dead and letting her paint him at fault

- Short and to the point

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit2 months ago

I liked the versions where Marc was “Asshole” better than this “jerk”. You stripped all the emotion from the story, and there isn’t much left. Was that the point: exposing other sequels as weak? Just asking.

robinhodrobinhod2 months ago

Rather poor and totally unnecessary. We already have too many.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit2 months ago

I liked this, insofar as it went! I could only stretch my marking award to a 3.75 however as it was clearly written to an impossible time constraint, as it left so many open ends unanswered, including those of this author's invention, such as her mother's phone call?

xtc5xtc52 months ago

liked it except for the ending. IMHO it was lazy and didn't add to the story at all.

phill1cphill1c2 months ago

ML didn't do anything TO Jim or the other husbands. He had no agreement with them, no contract. The ring on her finger is a symbol of an agreement between her and her husband.

I love how on one hand, fucking is bad. But violence is fine, if the "right" person gets it. Mostly, it's a black dude, who, of course, we never hear about anyone missing him. Blacks are throwaways to these stories, like a 1970s movie. You rarely read anything about the aftermath of ML getting HIS justice. Ah, I guess life is kinda meaningless if fucking and appearances are what matters most.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, that's news to me. Didn't realize that Marc was black. I guess it doesn't matter to me the color of his skin.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Was good until the ending. Punishing the AP is such a tired cliche. And it makes no sense. He owed him nothing. He saw something he wanted and he went after it. Like any decisive and self-assured man would. Maybe if MC was like that he wouldn't have become a cuck... The only person harming you in those cases, is the one commited to you. And it's this person deserving to be harmed back.

OOAAOOAA2 months ago

Well done!!!

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Dam those bicycles are fast!!!

Happily_Married87Happily_Married872 months ago

Enjoyed but I would have taken the other option, but he seemed to fair okay.

mattenwmattenw2 months ago

The last paragraph with the attacker who fled on his bike enhanced the whole story. Because cheating is rarely done alone. Most of the time there are at least two! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There's a terrible irony here, plumper and those lower on the scale tend to get laid more than beautiful women.

So funny that this cuck has found himself an easy lay, who'd have sex with anyone in order to validate her existence by making her feel wanted. While his ex wife clearly only goes for superstar status partners and has almost certainly learnt a very valuable lessson and won't be making that mistake ever again.

Likr most of these feb sux stories, they're full of it and merely highlight the fragile egos of the MC rather than make any serious inroad into the wife. Simply demonising her and making her out to be a selfish person just reflects on your own inability to (a) understand others real motivations and (b) low opi ion of women and view of them as property rather than actual self autonomous beings.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If ML specifically targets married women the he is the problem. Whine all you want bit given the correct circumstances no one male or female is faithful.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Good take on it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous