I Waited for Lara

Story Info
A mature man loves a broken young woman.
2.2k words
4.23
36.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, she was 'grown,' but to me, at eighteen years old, Lara was just barely a woman, more girl than woman. Watching her as she moved innocently around the house, I knew that within maybe another year and a good man regularly fucking her, she'd be knocked up with a big belly and milky teats, and there would be no doubt about her womanly maturity. I know it sounds horrible, but any man would be fortunate indeed to have, love, and be able to shape Lara's young, impressionable mind and body.

Physically, at 5' 4" and maybe 115 pounds, she was of small, petite stature with a slim waist and curvy ass and hips. She had thick auburn colored hair that hung just below her shoulders, pouty pink lips, and big green eyes made more remarkable by long dark eyelashes. To me, her best attributes were her full, firm breasts that some might think were large for her small size, as if any sane man would care, and accenting her gorgeous breasts were pink, puffy nipples that became erect at the slightest stimulation.

My name is Jim, and it was a blessed day when Lara came into our lives. Just turning twenty, Lara had worked for me for the last two years, having started when my wife, Pearl, became terminally ill. Pearl died about a year ago, and I asked Lara to stay on and help with keeping the house, you know, cooking, cleaning, that kind of thing. She had had a difficult time at home before coming to us and had finally fled when the sexual demands of her older brother had become more than she could handle. At the time, Lara was fresh out of high school, and more afraid to stay at home with her brother than to sneak away during the night broke and alone. The molestation had gone on for several months before one night after he came to her bedroom, roughly fucked her and fallen asleep inside her, she had made a decision. She waited for what seemed like hours before she finally managed to get out of bed without waking him, gather her few belongings, and successfully make her escape.

*****

Lara was attractive, and whether she realized it or not, a sexually desirable girl. It was obvious she didn't have very much life experience (aside from what her brother was doing to her), but I think that made her even more attractive. You wanted to take care of her, protect her, and fuck her all at the same time.

She had been troubled and afraid when she showed up at our door; taking pity on her, we offered her a job and somewhere to stay. We immediately liked Lara, and after a while, both Pearl and I treated her like a daughter. Since Pearl's passing, Lara and me, being here alone so much of the time, things had slowly changed, and though she was younger than my youngest boy, I had started feeling those feelings a man has for a woman he sexually desires. Considering everything she had gone through with her pervert of a brother, I didn't want to scare her or make her leave, but it had gotten hard for me to hide my feelings and male needs. After a while, I stopped trying to cover myself when seeing her gave me an erection.

I'll never forget the day around noon when she was standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes. I had come into the kitchen and stood quietly watching her, feeling my cock twitch and jerk in my pants. When she turned around, she saw how my erection was tenting my overalls in front and asked, "Daddy Jim, what's wrong? What's wrong?" all the while staring intently at the outline of my growing erection.

"Lara, you're a young, sweet girl, I finally said, and you must know that when a man meets a woman he desires, he gets these feelings. When they start feeling that way, their member will get swollen and hard and, and Hell, he'll want to make love to the woman so he can show her how he feels."

Looking momentarily puzzled she stopped washing the dishes, dried her hands and said, "Daddy Jim, I'm almost twenty years old, I know what it means when a man gets a tent in the front of his pants. Is that how you feel about me, Daddy Jim? Do I make your thing hard and push the front of your pants out?"

"Yeah, yeah, you do, Lara," I replied.

She stood, the curiosity evident in her eyes as they flittered from my face to my crotch, making my erection harder and press more insistently against the confines of my overalls.

"Can I see it?" She asked

I had been holding my breath, but finally exhaled.

"Well, yes, if you really want to," I said

"Umhum, I want to."

I unbuttoned the front of my overalls and pulled my cock free, letting it stand hard, proud, and straight out in front of me.

She reached out and tentatively took it in her small, warm hand that was barely able to encircle my girth. Lara's fingers glided up and down the shaft, trailing along the length of the swollen vein that ran the underside of my cock. With her moistened index finger, she traced the outline around the edge of the bulbous crown feeling its contours and texture. I moaned when she ran her fingers through the dark coarse, curly hair at the base of my groin and finally cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed them.

Looking up into my eyes, she said in an almost whisper, "Oh, Daddy Jim, you've been so lonely, haven't you?" With those words, I exploded, sending silvery threads of cum arcing into the air and falling onto her pale yellow housedress. As I stood flustered and embarrassed by my lack of control, Lara said nothing, but instead knelt in front of me and again looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and smiled as she fondled my spent cock. It had been a long time since a woman had touched me like that. It felt good when she held it, and when her warm, soft hand began to slide the loose skin of my dick up and down, it started to twitch in her hand, and she leaned forward and eased my cockhead into her mouth.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement . . . where'd Lara learned to do that?

Fuck! The sensations of her warm, moist mouth covering the tip of my cock made my knees begin to buckle, and I stumbled a step backward and had to support myself against the kitchen counter. Lara pressed her face against my crotch and began to clean me of cum that had dripped into my matted brown bush. Taking my balls into her mouth, she sucked and massaged them clean with her tongue before licking my cockshaft clean with broad up and down lapping strokes.

I was hard again and had begun leaking when Lara gently put pressure at the place between the base of my cock and my balls that stopped the urgency of my need to ejaculate. As my erection softened, she gave it a final lick and kissed the tip of my cock before arranging it inside my overalls and buttoning me up.

Neither one of us spoke about that afternoon in the kitchen; however, the sexual tension between us was apparent whenever we were near each other and increasingly hard to ignore.

*****

Since it was usually just her and I around the house, she wasn't concerned about other people seeing her and, once or twice, I'd seen her as naked as a jay-bird down by the creek sunning herself.

One day I had come upon her sunning herself and had stopped in my tracks, taking in the beautiful sight of her naked, golden body. As I approached her, she opened her eyes, and seeing me, smiled and closed her eyes again. Lying on her back, her nipples hard and erect, with a light, moist sheen covering her body, I saw her legs part ever so slightly as I came near. I knelt beside her and let my hand brush over her sweet, sensitive nipples and was pleased when she didn't pull away. I leaned forward and licked her breasts, and when my teeth gently nipped her hard, erect peaks, her body stiffened, and she let out a soft, kittenish purr.

My hand slide between her legs and I pressed my fingers on top of her clit and began to rub it lightly. Her hips started to sway, and she moaned louder. Placing her hand on top of mine, she urged me to rub her harder, and as I did, she came in a soft, quiet orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy Jim . . . yesssss."

She spread her legs open a little wider, and I could see her moist, pink pussy lips and her small, tight opening still pulsing from her orgasm.

I stood up and quickly removed my overalls and work shirt. I was rock hard and inwardly prayed I wouldn't cum too soon. I dropped to my knees and holding my weight off her with my forearms I stretched out on top of her. She opened her eyes, and I could see the lust and need and knew what was about to happen between us had been a long time coming.

"I'm going to fuck you, Lara," I said against her ear.

"I know Daddy Jim . . . I've been waiting for you."

With a slight push of my hips, I entered her, and with a second harder thrust, I was in all the way. I trembled when my hips touched her soft mound, and I began to grind my cock inside her pussy. I could feel her muscles squeeze around the thickness of my cock. My sweet Lara whimpered like a small child, and I knew I was stretching her, stretching her body to accommodate a man's cock, and in doing so, forcing any recollection of her brother's immature boy's cock from her memory.

*****

I pulled out of her warm, tight sheath and positioned her on her hands and knees. I raised her hips and got behind her. Licking and kissing her beautiful ass and pussy, I poked my cock between her legs until the head found and parted her fragrant petals and entered her. Holding her by the waist, I pulled her back against me and pressed my cock deeper into her and began to pound her pussy.

"Oh . . . Daddy, wait . . . stop," she said in an anguished voice.

In my enthusiasm, I had gone too deep; but it was too late for me to stop, even if I had wanted to, even if I had been able to. Slowing my thrusting, I bent forward, kissed the small of Lara's back, and reached under her hips to massage her engorged clit. At the touch of my warm, experienced fingers on her throbbing nub, her small, captive body began to quiver as a hard orgasm washed over her.

"Oh my God . . . oh my God . . ." Lara began to whimper.

Feeling her body squirming under me, I could feel my hips press tightly against her ass, moving in and out, grinding my cock inside her with each inward stroke. Her pussy lips clung to my cock as I began to thrust faster, and her pussy contracted hard around my cock as she drained my balls of all I had to give her.

We lay there for several long minutes recovering, enjoying the feel of the hot sun and our naked, sweaty bodies touching.

"Uhmmmm," she moaned after I had filled her young, hungry body with cum, and began to pull out of her still grasping pussy.

Rolling off her, I stood up and began to dress. Lara looked up at me, and anxiously asked, "Can we do this again, Daddy?" I looked at her in disbelief; for months, my mind had been filled with fantasies and images of all the things I wanted to do to her.

"You'd have to kill me to keep me from having you again," I said, grinning broadly at her.

Lara reached up and, through the fabric of my overalls, caressed and squeezed my semi-hard cock with her hand and kissed its outline. Taking her hand, I helped her up and fixedly watched as she stood in front of me, noting the way her still swollen pussy lips were extended and visible between her parted legs.

"You'd better get that dress on quick before you make me fuck you again," I said, only half joking.

Laughing, she wiped the now leaking cum from between her legs with her panties and dropped them onto the ground. Turning toward me, displaying her beautifully shaped breasts, she slipped her arms into her old, faded house dress, and smiled when I picked up her soiled panties and tucked them into my pocket.

Towering over this small, precious girl, I bent and kissed her, my tongue exploring the contours of her mouth, my hardening cock pressing against her soft mound.

Finally, breaking our kiss, I took her hand and led her up the path to the house.