All Comments on 'I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 06'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely written!

But it's not my cuppa tea. Lars is not just pathetic, but serially pathetic and at several different layers. First, there's his wife (poor woman back in Norway, whom he never mentions or thinks about). Second, there's Kirsten, his "friend" (and his friend's wife), for whom he does seem to have some feelings but whom he passes around generously (as if she were his to share) and fits into his busy schedule for sloppy seconds. Then there's Joan, his earlier "duty" passenger on this cruise for whom he has made new arrangements. And now the elderly Ms. Nun (all for the sake of that ship he wants so much), to whom he was recommended by the wife of the Senator (also a part of the "ship for Lars" plan). And, with the exception of Ms. Nun so far, he arranges trysts with a series of younger officers and crewmen of various colors for all of his shipboard ladies of the moment, including (earlier) the Senator's wife. Admirable fellow. Pathetic fellow. I guess these are all high class "ladies" so STDs may not be too great a risk. I find myself hoping for an outbreak, though, starting with funny little bumps on Lars's dick and then a tired-all-over feeling. That should ensure him a nice ship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous