I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she was also getting a little horny because she parked her pussy on my thigh and rubbed me when we danced. I had expected that to happen sooner or later.

Finally she said, "Walk me around the deck."

It was the usual beautiful Caribbean evening, including moonlight on a calm sea. The Nun and I walked along the deck pausing from time to time to admire the view. It was approaching midnight and there were very few passengers on deck.

I expected her to want to go to her suite, but she wanted to walk. We walked slowly around the ship. She seemed to be looking for something but I didn't know what. She was getting nervous and I knew she was horny but I couldn't figure out what was bothering her.

Finally she stopped walking, as though she had found what she was looking for. I had no idea what it was, but she wanted to stop in exactly this place: by the rail at a lonely, secluded spot near the bow. A lamp above us provided a small circle of light, though not bright light. Why did she stop here I wondered?

I looked around and there was nothing special to see. Then I saw what she seemed to be interested in. On the deck above us, twenty or thirty feet away, leaning on the railing was an obese gentleman smoking a cigar and looking out at the moonlit sea. He was the only person in sight. We have a smoking lounge and it's against the ship's rules to smoke on deck, but this was no time for such details.

The Nun looked up at him and then out to sea several times. She seemed nervous. This change in her demeanor was sudden and unexpected. What was this all about?

"Do you know him?" She nodded her head indicating the gentleman smoking the cigar.

"No," I said.

"Can he see who we are?" She asked.

"It's too dark and he's too far away. All I can see is that he's fat. He can see us but he can't tell who we are."

"But he can see what we're doing under this light," she said. "Pretend you don't see him."

It was a command. What the hell was this?

"Take me in your arms, kiss me, and reach around a play with my butt," she said, again in a commanding voice.

I did as she asked, keeping an eye on the gentleman with the cigar. He puffed as he looked out to sea and then he must have seen me playing with the Nun's ass. He turned and stared directly, squinting to get a better view. He probably thought we hadn't seen him.

I continued to play with her ass. It was not a bad ass, although the circumstances precluded my enjoying it. The gentleman with the cigar probably thought we were a couple who figured they were alone and wanted to make out.

"Is he looking at us?" The Nun asked.

"He's looking very intently," I said.

I felt a shudder go through her body. Her breathing became heavy and she began to tremble. She was obviously getting sexually aroused. I remembered her saying she had an "unusual" sexual need and I think she had just shown me what it was. She was an exhibitionist!

That's a risky habit. Showing yourself to strangers can get dicey if things do not work out perfectly. Maybe making out in public gives her a big thrill, I thought.

I looked up at the gentleman with the cigar. He had stepped back into a shadow where he was hard to see, but he was still there. I could see his cigar glowing. He was gonna watch us and have some fun.

"Is he still watching?" She asked.

"Yes he is, but he's stepped back in the shadows. I think he wants to watch without being seen," I said.

"Good," she said.

Then she grasped my hands in hers and moved them up to the top of her dress.

"Let him think we're lovers playing around. Turn me so he can see you playing with my breasts, through my dress. Kiss the back of my neck."

I did as she asked. She looked up in his direction.

"Oh God, I can see him. He's standing there in the shadows and puffing on his cigar and watching you play with me. Reach down with your hands into my bra and lift my breasts up and out of my dress."

I did what she wanted, lifting those big heavy tits up and plopping 'em out. When I dropped them they flopped down outside her dress. The fat guy took a step forward to get a better look.

"Oh God, he's looking at my naked breasts and puffing on his cigar. Bounce my breasts up and down and play with them," she commanded.

I flopped her tits and played with them as she had asked. Her big nipples came erect and hard. She was panting now and starting to sweat. Her trembling became more violent. She was getting very aroused sexually. Then suddenly she reached up and put her tits back in her dress.

"Take me back to the suite," she commanded.

She repositioned her tits in her elaborate formal gown and taking me by the arm, she led me off in haughty elegance into the night, once again as dignified as a queen. Her tits had been on public display for perhaps thirty seconds.

Jesus! I thought. It didn't take long but that's a dangerous way to get your jollies.

When I got her back to her suite, she led me into the bedroom and began to undress. The lights were very low and the Nun was in a hurry.

It was like she had planned the whole thing. I guess she hoped there would be some guy someplace she could show her tits to so she could get turned on.

"I need to make love," she said. "Caryl said you were very good at it."

"Did she tell you I was dominant with her?" I asked, beginning to undress.

"Yes she did. She likes it that way. Caryl likes to be treated like a whore. I don't. Does that matter to you?"

She was hot and horny, but the Nun talked about sex in a businesslike way, as though she were involved in a negotiation. She did it as she continued to strip down. Her dress was thrown over a chair and she was standing there in heels, hose, panties, and bra.

As I had thought this afternoon, her legs were excellent shown off by those spike heels. There was not enough light to see if she had blue veins in that space between the top of her hose and her panties. Her belly was flat and her ass was attractive. Her bra was doing heroic work holding up her massive tits.

"If you want to be treated like a lady," I said, "then I'll treat you like a lady. But flashing you tits in public is not very lady-like."

She chuckled. "That's true. But I don't get a chance to do that very often and sometimes the need hits me and the opportunity is available and then it's not easy to resist. It's a compulsion I know and it's a very dangerous compulsion, but I can usually control it."

"You saw how I was acting before I did it. I was going crazy," she said as she stripped off her bra and panties.

I tried to see her beaver but it was too dark to see anything except a thick, dark mass of hair. Her massive breasts dropped down when her bra came off. They swayed back and forth every time she moved. The low light hid many things but there was no way to hide those big sagging tits.

I nodded. "I could tell something was very wrong but I didn't know what."

"I can't help it Lars, that's just the way I am. I need it! Showing my body in public is very humiliating, but so deliciously humiliating that it stimulates me sexually like nothing else. Even now, thinking about that man standing there, casually smoking his cigar and admiring my naked breasts turns me on."

We were standing by the bed now, both of us naked. My cock was flaccid, hanging there useless. The Nun had put her spike heels back on after she removed her hose and that made her legs look really good. It was too dark to see the blue veins Kirsten had kidded about.

Her beaver was thick and luxurious, but I needed better light to see if she had gray hair mixed with the black. I'd never fucked a beaver with gray hair.

"Would you like a drink ... ah ... dear? May I call you dear?" She asked.

"Yes you may call me dear. And yes you may get me a Knob Creek neat."

She walked naked to the bar to get our drinks and then back to put them on the bedside table. She was moving her ass and showing off her body like a model on a runway and she had a damn good body for age sixty-five. Tits pointing down of course, but huge nipples, a narrow waist, okay hips, nice ass, and really good legs.

Just a few changes and she'd be top class fuckable if she didn't have that silver gray hair. Once again I thought about Roger's comment about gray haired old ladies spreading their legs and pumping their ass.

As she put the glasses on the bedside table the light shown briefly on her beaver. There they were! Gray hairs! She had lots of gray hairs mixed with black in that beaver. Kirsten was gonna love that!

"And what may I call you?" I asked.

"Anything you want ... well, almost anything," she said.

"How about 'bitch'?" I asked. "I called Caryl that and it turned her on."

"You may call me bitch any time you want to except when we're making love."

"How about just before we make love, as in 'Spread your legs bitch?'"

She laughed loud and long, making her tits jiggle. She wasn't angry, she was joking along with me and telling me what she liked and didn't like.

"That's exactly how I DON'T want you to ask. Ask me like you would ask a lady."

I laughed with her. "A lady I just met? How do I tell a lady I just met that I want to fuck her?"

"Oh darling! You're a bastard! But you're such a charming bastard – just like Caryl said you were. You gave Caryl a lot of pleasure, you know. She still talks about the way you took control and made her get on top and sweat doing the work."

"Okay. But how do I ask you? Really."

She looked away, then at the floor, as though she were sad. Finally she said, "Just be nice and pretend you care about me. I'll know you're pretending of course, but it's what I need to enjoy sex. I pretend too. I've never had a man love me. I'm married to my career."

I cannot deny that I was touched by what she said. I took her in my arms gently and kissed her like I loved her. Then I picked her up in my arms and laid her gently in bed. I took off her spike heels and lay down next to her. My dick was soft but I liked her now and I knew she'd get me hard.

***

The Nun had told me not to expect her up till mid morning, but my sailor habits caused me to awaken early. Besides I had to do Kirsten. Her asshole needed stretching out every morning and that was my job.

We broke the rule we always had about never fucking in the crew's quarters, but there was no other time and no other place because I had to be with the Nun most of the time. So Kirsten sneaked into my room at 0600 and stripped down, just as she had done yesterday morning. I was already naked in bed thinking about her with my usual early morning piss hard on.

I lubed up my dick with Vaseline and she got ready to take me doggie. This was just the third time I'd done her so I was very gentle. She took me without any pain and I started fucking her slowly.

After a couple of minutes I reached around, massaged her clit, and started fucking her harder. As I had done the night before last I imagined her to be some whore I picked up in the ship's bar. A wife whose husband was in the casino. I pumped my load after about ten minutes and she had her orgasm shortly after I did.

We lay there resting.

"Did that hurt?" I whispered.

"It didn't hurt, but when I cum that way it's ... well it's like when I use a vibrator. There's nothing for my pussy to grab hold of."

"Well, you gotta learn to take it up the ass," I whispered. "Otherwise some rough bastard's gonna slip a big one into you some night and you'll scream and bleed."

Kirsten chuckled. "I know," she said. "Like Joan says, I gotta get that damn thing stretched out so guys can use it."

She dressed, kissed me on the cheek, and sneaked out of my room after checking carefully to be sure the passageway was empty.

I had nothing to do because Commander Ward was covering all of my duties, so I slept in another hour. I hit the shower, dressed in casual clothes, and had my breakfast.

Walking the deck I found Kirsten at a table having coffee and I joined her.

"How's your asshole?" was my first question

"You were very gentle, thank you. It's gonna stretch out."

"And what did you do last night?" I said as we sat there looking out at a bright sunny Caribbean morning.

"I did my homework," Kirsten said.

"Your homework?"

"Yeah, the homework Joan assigned me. I was blowin Roger. Damn that's fun once you know how to do it. You get complete control of a guy. He said I was getting better at it."

"Did you fuck him?" I asked.

"Of course I fucked him! He greased that big thing up real good and he was very gentle. My pussy had recovered from those young guys pounding it and Roger slipped in real easy. Joan's exactly right about thick dicks. When I cum my pussy just grabs on to his fat one and squeezes. It feels really good."

"Is he worth $300? That's the usual tip he expects from the mature women passengers he provides 'special service' for," I said with a chuckle.

"He's doing me for free. But if I were rich I'd tip Roger $300 for a fuck. That's the fattest cock I ever felt and he's worth it."

"Better than me?"

"Lars, you're like a brother to me. I love you. You're special. I always enjoy fucking you."

"So he IS better than me!"

"Lars, I don't want to hurt your feelings. It's just because he's so thick. You're a better fuck until I start to cum because you know how I like it. But when my pussy starts to contract it just grabs on to that thick thing and squeezes. That's what feels so damn good. That's what a gal doesn't get from a skinny dick."

"So now I got a skinny dick?"

"Change the subject Lars! This conversation is going in the wrong direction."

"Joan's the same way you are," I said. "She likes fat dicks too."

"Stop talking about dicks, Lars. Tell me about the Nun. Did you fuck her?"

"I fucked her."

"Does she have blue veins on her thighs?" Kirsten asked, laughing.

"She kept the room too dark for me to see," I said.

"Then she DOES have blue veins! Is she a bitch in bed?"

"She's a bitch when she's NOT in bed, but she gets very sweet when she gets naked. You remember that Caryl wanted to be treated like a whore. The Nun wants to be treated like a lady."

"Great," Kirsten chuckled. "But you don't know how to fuck a lady. Your only experience is with whores."

"You don't understand!" I said, remembering how lonely the Nun was.

"Of course I understand," Kirsten said. "She's a whore, but she wants to be treated like a lady. And she's got the power to make you do it. Did you find out what those unusual needs are she told you about?"

"Yes I did. She likes to flash her tits in public."

"Oh my God! You gotta be kidding! How does she DO that?" Kirsten asked.

I told her about the Nun wanting her tits played with while this fat guy on the deck above watched and puffed on his cigar. As I finished the story Kirsten interrupted me.

"You mean like that fat guy heading for the smoking lounge?"

I turned to look. There was an obese gentleman, unlit cigar in hand, heading for the smoking lounge. Jesus I thought. That could be him!

"Stay here," I said to Kirsten.

I got up and casually followed the fat guy. Sure enough, he lit up a stogie and sat down to enjoy it. I sat down next to him.

"Are you enjoying your cruise?" I asked, casually.

"Seabourn is a great line," he said.

"Do you have a veranda?" I asked.

"No. My wife and I have a small suite near the bow," he said pointing forward and to starboard. "I think we'll get a veranda next time."

I felt in my pocket. "Damn," I said, "I forgot my smokes."

I got up and left. This had to be the guy. The smaller suites without verandas were exactly where he had pointed on the deck just above where the Nun had so much fun last night. I went back out and joined Kirsten at the table.

"That's gotta be the guy!" I said. "His cabin is in the right place. He enjoyed looking at the Nun's tits as much as she enjoyed showing 'em to him."

"Lars, that's dangerous, you know."

"Yeah I know but we were very careful and her tits were out less than a minute."

Kirsten laughed. "I gotta get to work, honey. You'll probably be busy all day but I'll keep my eye out for you. If I miss you I'll see you early tomorrow morning for my treatment."

Yeah, I thought, for her treatment. I'm not her lover. I'm her therapist with a skinny dick, getting her ready to take a fat one up the ass. I looked at my watch. Time to call the Nun.

I met Miss Nunn for lunch at the best of our several restaurants. I had a table with an excellent view of the bright blue, sunlit Caribbean rushing past the ship. She looked bright and fresh from her long rest. She leaned close and spoke softly.

"I really enjoyed last night, Lars. You were so gentle and sweet. You gave me exactly what I needed. It's been too long since I had a man. I've been looking forward to last night ever since I talked to Caryl."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the evening," I said. "Please remind Caryl when you see her how much I enjoyed her company. You're a fine woman. It's a pleasure to be with you. I'm glad I pleased you."

I looked up as a middle-aged couple walked by and took a table just behind me. It was the fat cigar smoker and his wife. Jesus! I thought. Talk about coincidence!

I leaned over and whispered to the Nun.

"Look over my right shoulder," I said, "at the man facing you, at the next table. That's the guy with the cigar from last night. The guy that enjoyed watching me play with your tits."

The Nun took a sudden sharp intake of breath as she looked at the man. She looked frightened and leaned over very close to my ear.

"Did he recognize us," She whispered anxiously.

"No. I sat next to him in the smoking lounge and we talked briefly. He did not recognize me," I whispered.

She did not stare at him – she was too sophisticated for that. But she took many secret looks at him and I watched a remarkable thing happen gradually right before my eyes. The Nun started getting horny. Her breathing changed and a slight sweat came on her face – what ladies call a "glow" – and she kept shifting in her seat. The bitch was getting horny!

She was thinking about the man who saw her tits. Her pussy was getting wet.

Just at that moment I saw Kirsten in uniform walk into the restaurant.

"Excuse me darling," I whispered. "I want to invite Kirsten to say hello. She won't disturb us unless I tell her it's okay."

I got up and walked over to Kirsten. "You'll never believe it, but the fat guy with the cigar just sat down at the next table. I pointed him out the Nun. If you want to see a distinguished gray haired lady slowly getting horny, just come over and say hello."

Kirsten kept a straight face but I could see she was exploding with laughter inside. She nodded and followed me back to the table.

"Good morning Miss Nunn!" Kirsten said. "I hope you had a good night's rest. Being at sea is such an enjoyable experience isn't it?"

Jesus I thought! What a choice of words. Caryl's words exactly.

The Nun smiled and said, "Good morning Lieutenant Jenson. Yes, I had a good night's rest and I am having a very entertaining cruise."

I could see Kirsten sizing up the Nun. Taking note of her glow, seeing her tightly crossed legs, and her shifting body position. She knew the Nun was getting hot.

"I'm glad you're having fun," Kirsten said. "I hope you keep enjoying yourself."

Then she whisked off like an efficient cruise line hostess. She would, I'm sure, remind me in the morning of how hot this horny bitch was getting as she looked at the guy who had enjoyed watching her tits get played with.

We spent a long time and enjoyed our lunch. The Nun's pussy must have been dripping by the time the fat man got up to leave. She watched him as much as she could.

I knew that Kirsten and Joan had planned to enjoy Roger tonight in the Owner's Suite after Joan's hubby headed for the casino. The two of them would drain Roger dry.