I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her silver gray hair was coiffured to perfection like that of a queen. The Nun had never allowed herself to gain weight like so many women her age so her hips and thighs and belly and ass did not show the rolls of fat I had so often seen and enjoyed playing with on women years younger than she.

In the soft, low light she had selected for her naked display, she had a body that could pass for that of a thirty year old except, for those huge, sagging tits, which she lifted up by putting her hands behind her head, elbows back. Those boobs could have belonged to a woman far younger than she.

Her legs were perfection in four-inch spike heels – legs like those of a woman in her thirties. If there were blue veins on her thighs, they were invisible in this light. From that dark hairy beaver the fat man's eyes must be following her legs down to those flattering spikes. Then up again to that dark hairy pussy.

She posed for a moment, then began to turn slowly to give him a clear view of her hips, her flat belly in profile, and a rather nice ass. She displayed every inch of that spectacular body for the fat man's pleasure.

There was no way the cigar smoker could think we were lovers now. He knew we were giving him a show. He stepped out of the shadows to the rail and leaned forward to get a better look at this naked bitch. The Nun's slow turn brought her around to face him again, hands still behind her head to keep those big tits looking their best.

She smiled and then shook her tits for him like a professional stripper. They jiggled like two huge water filled balloons. Then she made a graceful bow, her tits dropping down and her nipples aiming at the deck.

Finally she stood up and waved to him, then stepped back holding her arms out for me to put her robe back on. As she tied the belt around her waist, the gentleman above gave us a big smile and a thumbs up. She waved to him one more time, as we headed for the door.

She had been naked for less than thirty seconds, but she had been stark naked in a circle of light and he got a good look at everything she wanted him to see in a light so flattering he would never guess that she was sixty-five years old. If his dick wasn't hard and throbbing by now, he didn't have one!

She ran barefoot through the corridors back to the suite with me trotting behind carrying her shoes. Fortunately we did not encounter any passengers or crew.

We entered the suite and she threw off the robe and pulled me toward her naked body for a kiss. She kept urging me to hurry. She wanted to fuck. She NEEDED to fuck. She was as hot and horny as any bitch I had ever fucked. That shapely ass was gonna pump hard and fast tonight! She was gonna wear me out!

As I dropped my pants, I thought to myself that the fat cigar smoker was gonna spend the rest of this cruise looking closely at every gray haired lady on the ship wondering if SHE was the woman who stripped naked and shook her tits at him. And there were a lot of gray haired ladies on this ship.