I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

The Nun and I lounged near the pool, sipping tropical drinks all afternoon. Then I took her back to her suite to freshen up. I picked her up at 2030 hours for dinner. We were dressed informally and I took her to our signature Italian restaurant. The food was delicious – better than the special meal the chef had prepared last night. We enjoyed a secluded corner table.

"You know," the Nun said, "sometimes an inexpensive Italian wine tastes better than the finest French when I'm with a man like you. Are you having fun? Are you looking forward to taking me to bed tonight?"

"I am," I said.

"Can we dance like last night," she said as the meal ended.

"Of course," I said, and escorted her to the lounge with music and dancing.

We danced and enjoyed cordials till after midnight. She rubbed her pussy on my thigh every time we danced. Then we took a stroll around the deck. She guided me starboard to the bow where last night's encounter had taken place.

She stopped in that circle of light that had illuminated us last night. Both of us looked around to be sure there was no one near us.

"Do you think he's there again?" She asked in a tremulous voice.

We looked up carefully at the deck above us. We saw nothing, except that from time to time there was the regular glow of a cigar when he took a puff. He was there! I felt a tremble go through her body when she saw that glow.

"Kiss me," she said. It was a command just like last night.

I kissed her and reached back and played with her ass, without being told. She was eager to show that fat man her body.

"Pretend we're lovers," she said. "Turn me so I face him and kiss the back of my neck. The top of my blouse is elastic. It will slip down. Just hook your thumbs in my bra straps and pull my blouse and bra down together. My arms will come out. I want to be naked to the waist for him to look at me."

I looked around us once more to see if anyone was near and then I did what she asked. Those big tits fell out of her bra and hung down, nipples pointing at the deck. She was naked from the waist up.

"Play with my breasts and kiss the back of my neck," she commanded.

She was trembling now and breathing heavily. The Nun was getting very horny.

I grasped her tits and felt their massive weight. Then I bounced them up and down playfully. Her big nipples got rock hard. The bright light of the cigar burned brighter as the fat man puffed and watched me bounce her tits.

The Nun quivered in sexual pleasure as she fantasized the fat man watching her naked tits being played with.

As she did last night, she exposed her tits less than a minute. Then she pulled her bra up, repositioned her tits, put her arms through the sleeves and raised her blouse back up. Tilting her head back like a queen, she led me down the deck.

"Let's hurry," she said. "I need you!"

We got to her room and she kissed me passionately as soon as I closed the door.

"Strip me and take me! Quick!" she said.

I had her naked in a minute and carried her to bed. It was easier tonight because I knew what she liked.

My alarm awoke me at 0600 hours. It was rare for me to sleep that late but last night I had pounded that sixty-five year-old, estrogen primed pussy hard and long. The bitch was so horny after getting half naked for that fat guy that she was a really good fuck!

After I pumped my first load into her, she was sucking my cock to get me up again to do her a second time. Horny women always turned me on and that horny old lady really liked to fuck!

The second fuck I told her to get on top and she did, with those big tits hanging down in my face. She laughed and joked about me making her sweat the way I made Caryl sweat. She had said, "I'm gonna tell Caryl you made me do it this way – service you like a whore. She'll laugh at me but she'll turn on." It was a fun piece of ass.

I lay naked in bed remembering my exertions. I reached down and felt my balls. Jesus was there anything left? I was playing with my balls when Kirsten slipped silently through my door and started to undress.

Jesus, I thought, can I get that thing up again. My bladder said yes.

Kirsten crawled into bed and cuddled her naked body up to mine. She felt very warm. I started playing with her tits.

"Was the fat man there again?" Kirsten asked giggling.

"He was there," I responded.

"What happened?" Kirsten asked.

"She wanted me to strip her to the waist and play with her tits. She's got really big tits – much bigger than they look with clothes on. She turned on big time when I bounced her tits around while he was watching."

"She got really hot?"

"Like you wouldn't believe! She almost ran back to her suite and she was manic when we got in the bedroom. She was ripping her clothes off and begging me to hurry."

"Did you see her beaver," Kirsten asked.

"She doesn't want me to see her in the light," I responded. "But I got a brief look at it the first night when she walked in the light of the bedside table."

"And?" Kirsten said eagerly.

"It's really hairy - thick and curly - but it's got more gray hair than black," I said.

Kirsten started laughing so loud that I had to remind her we were in crew's quarters.

"I knew it! I just knew it!" Kirsten said. "Don't tell Joan I told you this, but Joan checks her beaver every day. If she sees a gray hair she pulls it out with the tweezers. She says she'd rather have a skimpy beaver than a gray one."

I looked at my watch. "You have work to do. We better hurry."

"Okay, do me." Kirsten said.

Kirsten was loosening up. It was getting easier to shove that thing up her ass, but I still had to fantasize about a whore from the bar to cum. I liked Kirsten very much, almost like a sister, and stretching out her asshole was okay, but I'd much rather shove my dick into her soft, estrogen primed pussy.

After Kirsten left I slept late again. Not having duty was getting to be a habit. After breakfast I took a stroll on deck. I saw Roger off on some errand.

"Good morning Roger."

"Good morning Cap'n."

"How are your gray haired ladies Roger?" I asked.

"Cap'n, not all of 'em have gray hair. A lot are in their forties. I think that's when their pussies start to itch"

"Were you busy with Kirsten and Joan last night?" I asked.

"Yes sir. I done 'em both."

"How's Kirsten coming along?"

"Real well, Cap'n. She sucks me off almost as good as Miss Joan," he said with a broad smile. "And I like to play with that body of hers when she's naked. That's a fun body to look at and play with."

"Did you fuck her last night?" I asked,

"Yes sir, I did. Can I ask you something Cap'n? How long has Miss Kirsten been fuckin a lot of different guys?"

"About two months now. But she's done a lot of fuckin in those two months."

"Yes sir. And her pussy is stretchin out real nice, Cap'n. It's gonna be big and loose with those thick lips hanging down just like Miss Joan if I keep fuckin her regular. That's getting to be real good pussy – nice and juicy."

"You like juicy pussy. Do you eat much pussy Roger?"

"No sir, I don't get much chance to. All the white pussies I see are peter hungry and I'm getting paid for my dick. Once those white women see me get hard they want me inside 'em right away."

I called the Nun at midmorning and we met for lunch. The cigar smoker was at a table across the room and the Nun spent a lot of time glancing his way. I could tell she was turning on, just like yesterday.

"What would you like to do today?" I asked.

"Be alone with you all day," she said with a broad smile.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said.

We had placed an excellent wine selection in the Seabourn suite, including several bottles of Château d'Yquem. I called Roger to deliver a tray of selected cheeses and after they arrived we were set for the afternoon.

We sat on the veranda sipping white wine and watching the blue sea slip by. Her suite was on the port side, so we were in the shade as we proceeded south headed for Saint Martin.

"We spend all day at Saint Martin tomorrow. You'll enjoy that, especially the French side," I said, with a chuckle.

"Caryl said you were a bastard! A delightful bastard of course. And I know why you like the French side of Saint Martin."

"Why is that?" I asked innocently.

"The nude beaches! Those damn French women go naked all the time. It's fun to watch the shy tourists who are trying it for the first time, with the wives hoping their husbands don't get erections. I'll bet you just sit there the whole day and admire all that naked flesh!"

She was laughing as she kidded me about the naked ladies.

"At least it will give you a good excuse to take your clothes off in public," I said.

I knew the instant I said it that it was the wrong thing to say. She looked down at the deck and her whole demeanor changed. A full agonizing minute passed in silence.

Finally, slowly and softly she said, "I used to go there often when I was young – when I could show my body on a sunny beach."

Shit! I had put my foot in my mouth. I leaped from my chair and kneeled by hers, my hand lifting her chin up for a kiss. A light kiss, then a long, wet one.

"I think your body is beautiful," I said, and as I said it I realized that it was true.

I liked her body – a mature woman's body. I had caressed and loved and fucked bodies like hers for twenty years! Everyone called them whores, even me, but they weren't whores. They were warm, caring women with a special need for physical love. Kirsten was like that. The Nun looked into my eyes and I think she read my emotions.

She smiled at me. "Thank you, my love," she said.

"I'm gonna take you to the nude beach tomorrow," I said. You don't have to strip and show the merchandise like you used to do, but you can sit there and look at peckers."

The Nun laughed. "I never get tired of looking at peckers," she said. "They come in all sizes."

"Like tits," I said with a laugh. My foot was out of my mouth.

"And speaking of tits," I said, "how do you plan to display them tonight, assuming of course that the fat cigar smoker will be there again?"

"Oh he'll be there," she said. "I've had a lot of experience, to use your dirty words, flashing my tits. That guy thinks we're lovers having our private fun and he wants to watch us. Tonight he'll find out I'm showing him my body on purpose. And when he finds that out I can't tease him anymore. Tonight will be the last time we can do it, unfortunately."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm ready to get naked! I NEED to get buck-naked! I've been obsessed, anticipating that thrill for two days."

"Jesus!" I said. "But HOW can you do that? I mean, flashing your tits is one thing but getting stark naked is something else."

"My beach robe," she said. "It's a one piece robe down to my knees. A belt holds it together and it slips off easily. I've used robes for years in my apartment windows, except tonight, instead of dropping it off on the floor like I used to do, you'll be behind me to hold it and put it back on me again after he's had his fun looking at everything I've got."

"You've got this all planned out," I said.

"Of course I've got it planned out Lars," she said. "I've been showing my body naked since I first grew breasts and pranced around the house starkers for my brothers entertainment and I've never been caught."

"You've been doing this all your life?"

She nodded.

"Tell me about it," I said.

The Nun talked slowly, sipping her wine, and from time to time looking out to sea as she gathered and relived a half-century of memories.

"I have two older brothers and I discovered that it gave me a thrill to show them my breasts – accidently at first and then on purpose. Then I started getting naked for them because they liked my beaver even more than my breasts – I had a thick, black, hairy beaver.

Whenever Mon and Dad went out, I'd strip for my brothers. It turned me on and I'd go to my room and ... well, you know."

"I didn't let them play with me or anything – I just walked around and sometimes danced naked. Later on they invited some of their buddies to watch me dance. Guys I didn't know turned me on a lot more than my brothers. That's when I started wearing spike heels to make my legs look better."

"Sometimes at a high school dance my senior year, the band would play one of the tunes I had danced naked to for the guys. I'd dance with one of the guys who'd seen me naked. I'd do the same steps and I'd watch his eyes look at me and imagine me naked. He'd remember my breasts jiggling and that black, curly haired beaver and he'd get an erection. I could see it in his pants. It turned me on!"

"When I got to college my sorority house was right next door to a fraternity house and the guys had binoculars to peep through our windows. I got a thrill from letting them look and I wasn't the only one. A lot of gals did it. Sometimes we'd let a guy we were dating see us naked. That was cool!"

"When I went to business school I had an apartment, but there were still guys who liked to look. You could spot them if you left your lights off and searched the opposite windows with binoculars. Once you spotted a guy you could tease him and gradually let him see more and more."

"Later on when I was living in high-end apartments, it got more difficult to show myself, but there were still ways if I were clever enough. It's been very difficult to do in recent years and I miss it. You have to be very careful to figure out what you can and can't get away with. You can't be too obvious."

"You have to fit in. I can walk through the halls of any cruise ship in a beach robe and thongs and nobody will think it's unusual. My partner will have to be dressed casually too. You'll have to carry my spikes, Lars. I ain't getting naked without my spike heels. I got great legs and if I'm gonna get buck naked I want them to look their best."

"Show me!" I demanded.

"What?" The Nun asked.

"Go inside and put on your beach robe and spikes – the way you'll look when we walk out on that deck tonight."

She looked hard at me for a moment and then made up her mind. She went inside and was there for twenty minutes. Finally she came out in her beach robe wearing spike heels.

She looked fabulous! Gray hair and all! Her legs were naked from knees down and they were flawless.

I looked her up and down for a full minute as she turned and posed for my inspection.

Then with a leering smile I said, "Get naked bitch!"

There was a sudden, very brief flash of anger but when she realized I was joking she laughed a loud and joyous laugh.

"If you said that to Caryl," she said, continuing to laugh, "She'd strip down stark naked in bright sunlight and you could do her doggie style right here on this veranda."

She kept laughing as she painted that word picture. "Caryl would be bent over holding on to that railing there with her legs spread wide, trying not to fall down as she balanced on her spikes. That would be a sight to see!"

"Yeah, you're right," I said. "Caryl would do exactly that. But she'd have a lot of trouble trying to pump her ass like a whore and keep her balance on spikes at the same time."

The Nun nodded and smiled. "Caryl is not really a whore, you know," she said, "but when she finds a guy that's safe, she always wants him to treat her like one!"

Then she looked sadly out at the blue ocean and said softly, "Safe men are very hard to find."

I walked over and embraced her and whispered, "Go inside, close the curtains so it's dark, take that robe off and get in bed. I'll be there in a few minutes and we can have a quiet loving afternoon."

She looked up at me and giggled, "Are you gonna make me work up a sweat like you did Caryl?"

Holding her in my arms I looked down at her smiling face and asked. "Do you want to do it that way?"

She giggled again and said, "That's a very unfair question you bastard. You know how much better a woman likes it when you don't give her a choice – you just make her do it the way you want – like you did with me last night."

So we went inside and I told her what I wanted her to do.

That evening, I was slightly uncomfortable walking into our Italian restaurant with the Nun on my arm, knowing that she was not wearing panties. Heels, hose, and garter belt yes –but the only thing covering that pussy was a big mass of thick curly black and gray hair!

She had on a miniskirt designed for a thirty year old and it made her legs look as good as thirty-year-old legs, especially with the four-inch spikes she was wearing. Her bra did wonders for those big tits and her cleavage would have been the envy of many younger women.

It was a whore's outfit and she did it on purpose but somehow she didn't look like a whore. She was so dignified and regal, with that silver gray hair that even dressed like a whore she looked like a queen.

She had wanted me to know that she was not wearing panties. "I want it to turn you on," she had said. "I want you to look at me and see a whore – the kind of woman who never wears pants – the kind of woman who's ready for you the moment she spreads her legs."

The Nun was in a horny mood, appropriate to her intensions. Dinner was romantic and dancing with that panty-free pussy parked on my thigh was exciting. I could almost feel that hairy thing rubbing against my leg through the thin material of her miniskirt.

Then, at midnight, we went back to the suite for the change of clothes. We left the room, the Nun in her robe and thongs and me in sports clothes carrying her spikes. Finally we were only one door away from the deck where she wanted to be. It was just after midnight.

She put on her spikes and we strolled out casually, like the lovers the fat guy thought we were. We stopped under the circle of light where the Nun was gonna get naked for that stranger.

I kissed her and we acted like lovers. Looking up we saw the cigar glowing in the dark shadows. He was there! Watching us!

"Take your time," the Nun whispered. "Tease him. Let him get his erection. I want to think about him playing with it while he watches us."

I stood with my back to the rail, the Nun with her back to me. I kissed her neck and reached around slowly, put my hand inside her robe, and played with her tits. I could see the glow as the fat man puffed his cigar and watched my hand fondle her.

I untied her belt and the robe fell open, barely enough to give the cigar smoker a titillating narrow glimpse of her belly and bush. I moved my hand down her belly and began to stroke that thick, curly-haired beaver. I felt her big clit getting hard and I stroked it slowly.

The fat guy could see me playing with her pussy and he puffed his cigar faster. That pussy was starting to drip juice now as she became more aroused thinking about that cigar smoker watching us and playing with his dick. He was hidden in the shadows, rapidly puffing his cigar and he still thought we were lovers, but that was about to change.

I looked around to be sure there was no one to see us, then whispered, "Are you ready?"

She trembled in anticipation and said, "Strip me for him! Strip me buck-naked! Show that horny bastard everything I've got!"

I held the robe as it came off her shoulders. She stepped forward to pose stark naked in the circle of light for the fat gentleman's pleasure.

She very quickly raised her arms and put her hands behind her head, elbows back to lift her tits up, making her rock hard nipples point straight out. She did not want to give him a long look at those big sagging breasts.

The fat man saw her tits, a flat belly and a thick, triangular mass of dark hair. Nothing was left to his imagination. I remembered her careful search for a location the first night she flashed her tits. She had selected a very flattering circle of light to display her body.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers