All Comments on 'I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 08'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Fun read . . .

. . . and for some reason I haven't read a story by Lynn in a long time. I had fogotten how much fun she can have writing about the foibles of her various characters. Now I have seven chapters to go back and read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The reason this writer is Divorced and Single

Is becoming more and more clearer. How sad for the writer that she believes these stories of hers are erotic? All she ever seems to write about is husbands getting fucked over one or another, I guess the same thing happened to her husband.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Geriatric female worms eventually turn into dominatrix Mistresses! A warning to voyeuristic rug-munchers? 'CFNM' situations are realistic and erotic, challenging mythical male superiority!

I'd suspect 'Anonymous' to be a frustrated under-endowed male premature ejaculator, no longer able to pleasure women orally without the added excitement of being anally pleasured by well-hung young men? Albeit the writer appears extremely adventurous, without being too hung up on being anally tested in public situations, why she waited 20 years before having her lover experience genuine humiliation himself escapes this elderly reader's imagination! Nonetheless; Voted accordingly.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
Good one

i enjoyed it, lot of good sex and story good, very life like also

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing,

But it's way too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chap 8

Continues to be an interesting and exciting story line with unexpected twists.

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Good Series..

As a lifelong sailor whose last boat was a Morgan 41 I enjoyed the island comments as have been to most of them. I find new stories hard to find if category suddenly keeps changing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the entire series, look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Really great original story with appropriate side activities. I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a truly outstanding series

a very special series ,

i could have happily carried on reading of

Lar's & Kirsten's adventures for many more chapters ,

a very enjoyable read , the detailed scene setting on this one was truly remarkable.

for the 90 minutes it took to read the series i could have sworn i was actually on a cruise ship in the caribbean , lost track of time while reading this , only know it was 90 mins because i checked the time before i started.

iv'e now re-read most of lynnGKS posted work & for me this Author is one of the most talented on Literotica. not a big fan of the subject matter in some of the tales , but am a Huge fan of the depth & breadth of the writing.

xxxhugsxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous