I Walked Right into the Setup

Story Info
He's set up by his girlfriend.
2.2k words
4.26
15.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a lot of guys, I have a hard time saying no to my girlfriend and that's how I found myself in this situation. I thought it would be some kinky, sexy, and most importantly, secret fun between me and her. I would soon learn that that wouldn't be the case.

It was me, my girlfriend Ashley, and two of her friends, Jessica and Amanda. We were all hanging out at Jessica's place when Jess said she was bored. I was walking back into the living room after getting a soda and had just overheard Jess saying she was bored when Ashley came over to me my left and said, "We can have some fun with Bobby." Before I could even react or partially register what she had said she had unzipped my cargo shorts and pulled them down revealing the silky white panties with big roses printed on them that I was wearing.

"Look girls, Bobby is wearing panties!" Ashley says as she gets my shorts hit my ankles. I'm stunned as in unison all three girls bust out laughing.

"Oh my god he is wearing panties!" Jess says with glee.

"Ooh and he's hard in them look!" Amanada adds equally gleeful.

By this point I'm beyond embarrassed and try to grab my shorts to pull them back up but Ashley is too quick for me stepping on them and forcing my feet off of them and throwing them across the room. By this point the other two girls are on me and the three of them force my shirt over my head leaving me wearing nothing but my rose print panties.

To add to my humiliation, I feel my penis getting harder inching up inside the silky panties as I try to stammer out an excuse. "I was out of clean undies, so I had to wear Ashley's."

Ashley was no help here saying, "No you didn't baby, you wanted to wear these." Another round of laugher from all the girls as I felt myself get hotter. "See girls, he loves wearing these. Look at his growing cock." To make it even worse she rubs it couple of times making it grow a little more.

"Ok, ok wearing these is turning me on. You've had your fun; now can I please get dressed." I pleaded hoping they would stop before making a complete fool out of me. I should have known better.

Amanda and Jess grab my arms and hold me while Ashley looks me in the eyes with a wicked sexy grin saying, "Oh no we're just getting started." She then cups my hardon and begins stroking. I struggle against the other two girls' grips as I try to keep my cock from exploding. To me that would have been the ultimate humiliation and I was desperate to avoid it. For several minutes Ashley uses her knowledge of my cock to tease me right to the edge of blowing before letting off at the last split second. I'm squirming as much as I can against the other two girls restraining me as they're all giggling.

"Ok girl you've got to let us have a turn too." Amanada suddenly chimed in. She then switches places with Ashley and begins for the most part the same thing. Ashley coaches her while she helps restrain me as to when to rub and when to let off, so I don't blow. I'm trying to think of anything but being teased and the bulging panties stained with pre-cum I've got on.

A few minutes later Jess says, "Ok my turn." She switches places with Amanda and instead of stroking me with her whole hand she runs her fingernails up and down my shaft. This nearly brings me over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" I cry as I try my best to ignore the sensation on my penis and squirm as much as the girls will let me. This apparently gets Jess's attention, and she stops teasing me with her nails thankfully, since I didn't think I could hold much longer. But I learned again that this was far from being over.

I felt a hand grab the waistband of my panties in the back and hitch them up. This constricted it even more around my hardon making it throb even more. Then I hear Amanda whisper say in my ear, "Ok big boy, you've had all the pleasure up to now. Now it's our turn to get some. Hey, Ashley is he good at eating pussy?"

"He sure is." Ashley chimes in and grabs one of the chairs from the dining table. "Here Jess, I know you love a good pussy eating and Bobby won't disappoint you."

Jess quickly drops her jeans and panties which does nothing to help the throbbing erection in my panties and sits down on the edge of the chair that Ashley pulled out for her. "Bobby loves eating pussy. It gets him so hard. look at him." Ashey says with glee. "Show her baby."

I'm burning up with humiliation as I say, "If do this can I get dressed?"

"We'll see." is all Ashley says.

"And you better be as good as she says." Jenn adds as she opens her legs.

With no other options I get down on my knees and burry my face in Jess's pussy. Her pussy is hot and wet as I begin licking it slowly. I hear Jess begin to moan as I work my way in. I'm still completely embarrassed but also getting more turned on. Ashley wasn't lying when she said I get hard eating pussy. I tried to focus on Jess's pussy and pleasing her and ignore the increasing pressure in the front of my panties.

With Ashley and Amanada cheering and Jenn moaning in pleasure I quickly bring Jenn to a climax and she soaks my face in her essence. As Jenn releases me from the vice grip thigh squeeze she was giving my face as she orgasmed the image of me on my knees with my face buried in another girl's pussy wearing girly panties that barely contain my arousal and stained with precum as others watched. It was humiliating yet even more arousing and before I knew what was happening I felt the pressure hit the breaking point in my groin area.

"Oh shit!" I groan out loudly as I feel my cock explode. My body shakes as I fill my panties with cum that starts streaming down my legs. All three girls bust out laughing at the same time. Embarrassed doesn't even begin to describe the feeling as sit there on my knees in cum soaked panties that didn't even have to be touched to get soaked.

"Wow girl you weren't lying. He really does love eating pussy. He couldn't wait to dive into my pussy and look what it made him do." Jess said elated. The three girls then took turns smearing the cum all over the front of my panties and over the insides of my thighs. It feels gross yet oddly sexy having the cum smeared all over my groin area.

"Ok my turn." Amanda says enthusiastically as she drops her jeans and panties and sits in the chair that Jenn was just using. I'm so torn inside. On one hand I'm so humiliated that I just want this to end, but on the other hand I'm finding it oddly arousing to be used like this especially since I've cummed from it.

I quickly move in and find Amanda's pussy is just as hot and wet as Jenn's was. Amanda clearly couldn't take a lot of teasing as not long after going in on her she was screaming in pleasure as a wave of orgasm moved through her. As I feel her clench her thighs around my face during her orgasm, I feel my dick begin to harden again inside it's sticky confines.

Once Amanda releases me from her killer thigh grip I move back and hear her say, "Wow Ash, he really is a good pussy licker. And he looks so cute doing it." I feel more heat rise in my face again and my dick rise more in their wet panties.

Before I can even try to get over that embarrassment Amanda grabs the silky black thong out of her jeans and says, "Here you can put this on and get out of those sticky panties." This brings another chorus of laugher from all three girls.

Jess then chimes in, "Yeah lets see that tushy in a thong."

I give Ashley a pleading look but she only says, "Oh come on baby, you know you want to." And she was partially right. Even though I could clearly tell that the skimpy black thong would not hold my now nearly full erection it seems better than keeping the sticky panties on.

With a sigh of resignation, I quickly pull off the wet panties and pull Amanda's thong on. The silk makes my hardon throb but I can't help but wince at the strap pulling between my cheeks. I hear another chorus of laughter and camera clicks. Ashley then walks around me with a wicked sexy grin on her face. She holds her phone up showing me pictures of me wearing the silky thong with my erection poking way over the waistband and then my ass with the thong strap running between my cheeks. "You better lick me off good unless you want these posted on Facebook." She then drops her jeans and panties and sits in the chair with her legs wide open.

I quickly dive into my own girl's pussy and begin to lick her like I know she likes to be. Her moans of pleasure cause my hardon to inch up a bit in the skimpy thong. As I'm bringing her to climax, I feel someone yank up on the thong. The sudden image of my exposed ass and someone yanking up on my thong sends more embarrassment through me. That combined with another yank on my thong constricting/rubbing my cock and balls make me lose it again just as Ashley's orgasm subsides. I feel my cock pulse out of control sending jets of cum up over my chest since the thong is holding my cock flat against my stomach.

The girls howl with laugher as a drop of cum from the explosion lands on the bottom of my chin. All three girls then take turns yanking up on the thong and slapping my ass cheeks. Once they're done I pick up the sticky panties I've taken off and begin to wipe myself off. As I do look at Ashley in desperation.

"Please can I get dressed now?!" I plead with her.

Ashley and the other two girls look at each other with sly looks on their faces before she turns back to me and says, "Ok, I guess you've earned your clothes back panty boy. But you've got to give Amanda her thong back. You've got your own panties to wear."

"But baby these are wet and sticky!" I say.

"You should have thought about that before you blew your load in them." she said and the three girls laugh again.

With little choice and the chance to get dressed I drop Amanda's thong and hand it back to her. I then pick up the wet panties that are now cold and starting to get sticky. I timidly step into them and slowly pull them up as I hear all three girls snicker. "Are you really going to put those on?! Yuck!!" I hear Jess say as I'm pulling them up.

As I get the wet sticky panties up around my waist, Amanda says, "Look he's starting to swell again!"

Once I get the panties up Ashley appears with my clothes. I quickly grab my shorts and pull them up, but before I can get them all the way up Ashley pushes them back down with her foot and uses her fingernail to tease my once again erect penis and squeezes my balls bringing another orgasm. This orgasm is weak since it's the third in relatively short order only sending a small amount of cum into the already cum soaked panties.

Ashley finally lets me pull my shorts up all the way and zip them up. I finally feel a little relief as I pull my shirt on too. As I finish getting dressed Jess says, "We're going to have to do this again sometime." as she pats the front of my shorts. Ashley and Amanda mirror her gesture creating a wet spot on the front of my shorts. Thankfully at that point it was time for Ashley and I to leave and I practically flee.

Once at home I can't jump in the shower fast enough wanting to wash the cum and shame off of my body from the experiences of the past few hours. I get out of the shower to find Ashley in the bedroom with a sly grin on her face.

"We're going to have to get you some new panties since you're our little panty boy now!" she says.

"As long as no one else knows." I say.

She smirks at me and throws me a skimpy pair of her panties to wear, pink leopard print silk and lace. I pull then on as she giggles and we get into bed.